Massage Remedy

Story Info
Night elf queen Tyrande Whisperwind receives goblin massage.
4.3k words
4.89
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers

A request featuring Tyrande Whisperwind and a couple of someone's goblin OC's that I've written about numerous times before.

***

Huge evergreen trees towered above, blotting out the sun and casting Ashenvale in near perpetual darkness. The air was tinted in mystery and everywhere around them seemed to lie a danger that one associates with foreign lands, particularly those inhabited by enemies. Oddly cool and illuminated by elven lanterns of blue and teal, the great forest was a far cry from the sun, heat and clay of their primarily orcish yet goblin-friendly home.

"This way, please."

A tree unlike what Krib and Neiza were accustomed to loomed over them, a frightening sentience behind its leaves and branches. Alive, swaying and standing upon legs of tree trunk and root, its face was ancient and gnarled with a jutting beak of a nose and deep set eyes that glowed angrily down at the pair of goblins. An elven sentinel--the one who had spoken--awaited them to pass by the tree with more patience than one would have expected.

Begrudgingly, they inched around it, giving the tree as wide a berth as possible.

"What kind of fertilizer do you people use around here?" Krib asked, sparing a glance back at the ancient behemoth.

The elf didn't respond. After their capture, she had been in charge of them for the past twenty-four hours and had been nothing but professional, speaking only when necessary and doing nothing untoward to them in the way of violence. That was something, at least, though they'd prefer to not be prisoners at all. The two goblins hoped a quick chat with the Kal'dorei leader would see to their release, provided they weren't actually being led to the gallows or whatever form of execution the night elves favored.

There was no deception, however, and the sentinel soon led them to a sturdy looking dwelling made of a silky cloth material, stone and vegetation wedged against a natural wall of rock. It was surprisingly isolated and inconspicuous compared to the rest of the encampment, lacking any telltale sign of military use or habitation, although from its construction it was distinctly elven.

The sentinel announced herself, and a feminine voice from inside called out.

"Come in."

Their escort looked them over again just to be safe and then ushered them inside, trailing close behind.

The interior of Tyrande's temporary home was, somewhat disappointingly, nothing special. It was spacious enough for herself and the discussion of political matters with allies, but it held little more than a bed, two tables and a small pool of mystical looking water. A number of thick tomes lay strewn about a stone pedestal. The floor was an odd mix of stone, wood and grass. It was about as far from a goblin home as possible, and both Krib and Neiza looked around as if it was alien.

Tyrande greeted her underling with a nod, wearing an elegant ensemble of plate and an almost translucent cloth. Her hair was loose, almost scandalous around her shoulders, and her beautiful face was cold.

"Thank you, Velene."

"Ma'am."

The sentinel bowed her head and then left, leaving Tyrande's attention upon the goblins.

"Explain yourselves," she said simply.

Exchanging nervous glances, Neiza spoke first.

"Well... we're just a couple of hard working goblins. Never spied on nobody," she explained as Krib emphatically nodded along. "We're not even Horde, really."

Tyrande scoffed at this last part.

"Not Horde?"

"We're neutral, you know, like the Steamwheedle Cartel."

"Hm... Where do you live?" Tyrande directed her question towards Krib who had thus far been silent.

"Uh, Orgrimmar," he replied.

Tyrande looked as if she was about to roll her eyes.

" 'Neutral' you say?"

"Yes! Economically, Orgrimmar is the best place for us to make a living. And though we may be neutral, most cities don't take very kindly to us." He didn't mention the night elves specifically, though the accusation was nevertheless there. More of a matter of fact though, really. There was no hint of bitterness in his words.

The Kal'dorei matriarch pursed her lips, nodding slowly.

"And what do you two neutral goblins do?"

"I'm Sylvanas' official masseuse," Neiza immediately offered.

Tyrande blinked as if it was the last answer she had expected.

"Right. Then what are you?" she asked, flicking her gaze towards Krib.

"...Her official masseur."

One of the matriarch's long eyebrows raised.

"You're telling me Sylvanas Windrunner, twisted banshee raised into undeath by Arthas, Forsaken Queen and Warchief of the Horde indulges in massages? From you two?"

"Uh-huh."

Tyrande folded her arms across her chest, her face expressionless, her eyes burning like cool fire. It was as if a night elven version of Sylvanas was staring them down, and the two goblins squirmed nervously.

"I believe you," she finally said after a long period of contemplation.

"Really?" Neiza nearly jumped for joy, but Tyrande's glare kept her feet on the ground. "You're not going to kill us then?"

"Not unless you give me reason to. At the very least your belongings seem to corroborate your explanation, and it would be unwise for me to execute you given the potential damage to relations." Tyrande's lips quirked in a faint smile. "And besides, all of the goblin sappers that we've seen so far are completely suicidal. You two on the other hand don't seem quite ready to die."

"We aren't!" Krib squeaked.

"Right." Tyrande made a gesture that indicated she was finished with their conversation. "Well then, with that out of the way..."

"If you'd like, we can prove we are who we say we are," Neiza chirped.

The elf furrowed her brows.

"...By?"

"By giving you a massage."

Surprise flashed across her face, but then Tyrande looked as if she was considering the proposal.

"All right," she finally said. "I've got nothing to lose and it may even be pleasant. Your... equipment, is over there. Needless to say, if you try to harm me I will not hesitate to kill you."

She pointed to a few satchels leaning against the wall near the entrance and they hurried towards them, taking what was needed and setting up a short massage table in the middle of the room. While they were doing this, Tyrande left to converse with her guards for a moment, and, upon returning, Krib handed the matriarch some cloth to cover herself with.

Tyrande ducked behind a dressing screen and then reappeared, a towel wrapped around her waist and a flimsy cloth fixed around her breasts. She situated herself upon the massage table, lying on her back and looking dangerously attractive. The elven leader was toned in a way befitting of a warrior-priestess, but she was lushly endowed with ample breasts, strong thighs and just the right amount of meat on her hips and behind. As with Sylvanas, it was hard not to stare, and both goblins gulped down their desire as they spread oil along her body.

Tyrande's lavender skin gleamed, but it wasn't just because of the oil. A protective aura encompassed her body--a pale blue color that gradually faded--just in case the goblins really did intend her harm.

Of course, they had no such intentions.

Krib started with her shoulders, kneading the tension from her muscles and spreading the oil along her skin. Unaccustomed to being touched, Tyrande was tense, but her apprehension quickly faded as Krib's hands worked and moved, gradually traversing down her sides and stomach while Neiza worked at her hips and legs.

Unbeknownst to Tyrande, or even Krib, Neiza had slipped in a special kind of massage oil: an aphrodisiac.

The effect of the aphrodisiac was quick and powerful: a noticeable tent formed in Krib's pants, Neiza's hands moved with more boldness, and, much to her confusion, a desirous heat began to spread throughout Tyrande's body. Her nipples hardened like tiny mountains, erect and poking against the diaphanous fabric of her chest covering. It was embarrassing, but even if she didn't want to admit it, her body needed their hands on her, brushing against her sensitive skin and making her sex throb with life.

"Watch those hands," Tyrande ordered when Neiza began to wander dangerously close to her sex.

She complied, for a time, but when Tyrande's breath quickened and she began to moan, the little goblin hadn't the will to control herself and resumed her journey within the elf's thighs. Krib, though more controlled than his friend, also couldn't help himself, brushing his hands against the underside of Tyrande's great breasts and jostling them in place. Expecting some further form of reproach, the matriarch instead surprised them with a murmured word of encouragement.

"Not very thorough are you?"

"I'm sorry?" he asked, not quite understanding.

In response, Tyrande freed herself from her garments, baring the full femininity of her body to them. Her breasts, large and soft as pillows, loomed upon her chest, attracting the aroused attention of Krib and Neiza. He immediately went to work, barely feigning the pretense of a massage anymore. His hands squeezed, filling his fingers with her tit-flesh and making her arch into his touch.

Jealous, Neiza massaged at Tyrande's thighs and hips, her fingers brushing against the elf's mound and the green strip of fur atop it. Tyrande's pussy was misted wet and Neiza had to refrain not only from burying her fingers within it, but also from fingering herself. It wasn't easy for her. Yearning and anticipation built up inside her, encouraged by Tyrande's moans, and when the matriarch flipped over, exposing the thick cheeks of her ass, Neiza reached out and groped them. Soft, squishy and pliable, her little green hands fondled Tyrande's booty, jiggling her cheeks and slipping between the cleft between.

The priestess didn't protest and so Neiza grew bolder, rubbing against Tyrande's folds and the puckered indentation of her star while Krib worked at her well-defined back and the peeking swell of her breasts beneath. She shimmered with oil, looking every bit as much a goddess as the being she worshipped, her body an immaculate package of both softness and muscle. Her ass pushed up against Neiza's greedy hands, and so, without thinking, the goblin pressed her thumb into the elf's ass, probing deep.

Tyrande murmured in surprise, shoving back harder and prompting Neiza to bury her face in the elf's purple backside, replacing her thumb with her tongue. At this, Tyrande gasped and Neiza dug in deeper, cheek on cheek, her tongue wriggling deeper and lathering Tyrande's little hole in saliva. Neiza was sloppy and rigorous, her fingers molding the flesh of Tyrande's purple booty as she ate her out like dinner.

Success! Success! Success! This oil worked even better than I thought it would, Neiza mused, tongue rolling into Tyrande's ass. And her ass is just as fat as Sylvanas'!

Krib, who was watching with a tent in his pants, threw caution to the wind and whipped out his pulsating erection, dangling it before Tyrande's face like a lure. Her eyes were closed, causing it to go unnoticed at first, but, as if sensing or smelling it, she opened her eyes wide and swallowed. He inched closer to her and she opened her mouth, hesitating at first before opening all the way. His tip brushed her lips and then he was in, hands wrapping around her long ears and pumping forward into her mouth. She looked bewildered--and he was too, given his lack of awareness over the aphrodisiac--but she didn't resist as the little green man began to fuck her face, building up steam until his balls were slapping up against her chin.

She's more cock hungry than Sylvanas, Krib thought. Either she hasn't gotten dick in decades or these night elves must be sluttier than their cousins.

Spittle accompanied her lewd gurgling and gagging, but for the most part Tyrande received him without issue, taking dick down her throat like an expert and moaning when he reached down to twist at her nipples. Priestess or not, her tongue worked miracles under his shaft and her lips, plush as they were, felt sublime around his emerald girth. The oil had made Tyrande placid and hungry for cock, and as Krib pounded her throat, Neiza was so invested in eating the elf's ass that she was oblivious to what her friend was doing. She did it with more zeal than usual, covering Tyrande's thick cheeks with not just saliva, but bite marks as well, licking along Tyrande's purple skin and sensitive star.

Tyrande moaned around the dick in her mouth, eyebrows wiggling and her voice growing more desperate and needy with every lap of Neiza's tongue against her. She burned with an unfamiliar passion and when Neiza, still treating herself to the elf's big purple ass, reached underneath her and slipped a hand between Tyrande's legs, she cried out, her fingers working the matriarch's pussy to a delicious climax that had her dripping onto the table.

Several more minutes of sloppy face fucking and ass eating later, Krib urged the unusually submissive Tyrande onto her back, slipping between her legs and teasing the tip of his cock against her slickness. She was eager, biting down on her plump bottom lip and watching as he used his cockhead to flick at her clit. She tensed as he entered her, her wetness tight but yielding, and he spread her purple petals around his tool. The two of them gasped, and he pushed into her until he was balls deep and snug between her thunderous thighs. His cock throbbed with need and so he grabbed at those thighs, spreading them and leaning into her so as to begin his assault upon her pussy, rising and falling, pistoning his length in and out of her sopping hole.

Her body, lusciously curved and drenched in oil, writhed and squirmed, her breath quick and ragged as she inclined her hips up into him. The oil may have torn away her inhibitions, but Tyrande had clearly been in need of a good dicking for awhile now and the horny goblin pumping her pussy was fulfilling that role, his balls slapping against her plump behind and his cock making the tension in her loins rise to near orgasm.

While Krib was busy struggling to get his rocks off in Tyrande's pussy, Neiza rummaged through her belongings and assembled her strap-on: a blistering red clone of a worgen cock, so similar it may as well have been the real thing. She was well aware of the Kal'dorei matriarch's rumored predilection for worgen dick and so this was the perfect piece to use. Belting it around her waist and clicking both it and the artificial sac of cum in place, she moved towards the elf, taking position near her head.

Tyrande's surprise was evident as she looked over to see the sharp-tipped canine cock glaring at her in all of its crimson glory, but she opened her mouth immediately, like a reflex, and throated Neiza's strap-on without hesitation. As if she had been dying to get fucked at both ends, Tyrande rolled her hips into Krib and bobbed her head back and forth along Neiza's artificial cock, sucking it with glee and a finesse that indicated this wasn't the first time she had her lips wrapped around a worgen's prick.

Neiza groaned, the receptors from her strap-on making her pussy tingle like a chain reaction of fireworks. Tyrande was doing a fantastic job deepthroating her, but, like Krib, she wanted a bit more control. So, grabbing Tyrande's elongated ears and using them as handlebars, she worked the elf's mouth at an aggressive pace, making her sputter and gag, her eyes tearing up as spittle decorated her chin. The matriarch seemed to be a glutton for maltreatment though, for she grabbed at her large breasts, pinching her nipples and moaning against Neiza's cock as her mouth was filled and her pussy drilled to satisfaction. Her mouth sucked and slurped while her womanhood constricted and tightened, her gorgeous body a willing fucktoy for both of the horny goblins.

Precious moments of this came and went, the air turning hot and humid, the musky smell of sex purveying the small, single-room dwelling. Sweat clung to them all, elf and goblin alike, as their bodies mashed together and created a lewd, debaucherous melody that was thankfully not enough to alert any of the guards. Tyrande's wild green hair was matted, pasted to her brow by sweat, but her lips and mouth worked at peak performance, sucking Neiza's cock like candy while Krib fucked her for all he was worth. The aphrodisiac drove him crazy for release and he used Tyrande's greedy elven pussy like a natural sheathe for his cock, compelling her, experienced as she was, to a powerful orgasm that had her shaking, moaning and rubbing frantically at her clit like a brothel whore.

"I think she really does like worgen dick," Neiza mused, withdrawing her shaft and thumping it against Tyrande's face. She nuzzled into it, tongue lolling out to taste the female goblin's brilliant invention. "Isn't that right, priestess?"

"Yess," she groaned, her voice slurred as she spoke around her lapping tongue.

"What about my friend here?" Neiza asked, indicating Krib.

"Mmm, goblin dick is good, too."

Tyrande hummed in appreciation as her throat was once again stuffed full of cock, the steady pounding of Krib's manhood into her pussy making her eyes roll with pleasure. He fucked her at a steady but fervent rate, enjoying the way she tightened and creamed around him until at last he groaned his release, spurting a hefty load of jizz within the elf's purple pussy.

Her heated insides seemed to delight in the sperm filling it and when she was rolled onto her side, the goblins trading positions once again, she was nothing but hungry for more.

Neiza took position behind Tyrande, one hand grabbing at a thick cheek and indenting the skin as she pulled on it to expose the elf's asshole. The two of them were lubed up aplenty and as she pressed forward, the red tip of her strap-on penetrated Tyrande's ass with little resistance.

Neiza sighed, head tilting back a bit as she slowly, inch by wonderful inch, stuffed Tyrande's big booty with the impressive girth of her worgen strap-on. Tyrande on the other hand groaned and whimpered, running a hand through her long hair as Krib prodded at her face with his cock. When Neiza was buried to the root in the matriarch's bowels, Tyrande finally turned to devour Krib's manhood, loudly slurping on it as if she had missed its presence violating her tight throat. His hand fell upon her head, gently coaxing her along his length but otherwise allowing her to set her own pace and suck to her heart's content.

Starting out slow and sensual, Neiza savored the squeezing ring of Tyrande's sphincter around her, gradually increasing the speed of her thrusts until her hips were slapping against the elf's rotund behind. The purple skinned queen was of a similar build to Sylvanas: beautiful, muscled where it mattered and curvy where it counted. Her ass was fat, normally bulging against the purity of her white robes, but it deflected Neiza's body with a delightful jiggle and bounce.

Gripping tight at the meaty flesh of Tyrande's hips and ass, Neiza bit her lip and applied herself further, beating her cock into the warrior-priestess' backside and making her sputter around Krib's tool. The muffled slapping of flesh against flesh took on a new pitch, increasing in volume until her ass was clapping wildly against the goblin's groin. Neiza's mind was a fog of sex and desire, and the intensity of Tyrande's insides squeezing and clinging to her brought the goblin to a fever-like state where no matter how fast or hard she abused the elf's ass it wasn't enough. More and more, faster and faster she worked.

Smacking against her cheeks and beating up her overly-stretched asshole, the force of Neiza's anal pounding eventually compelled Tyrande's jiggling body onto its stomach. With her ass propped up for ease of access, Neiza straddled the matriarch and prone-boned her, slamming down into the grand thickness of her cheeks and stuffing her ass with every inch and centimeter of her worgen strap-on.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers
12