Massage Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She huffed, hands holding Tyrande in place and her hips moving in a flurry, sawing her cock in and out of the elf's defenseless hole, the ecstatic moans and cries she was making from around Krib's cock a clear tell for how much she was enjoying the royal ass-fucking she was receiving. Neiza wasn't sure if it was because of the oil or if the priestess was just a cock-slut, but her body inclined up into her thrusts, seeking more and more while she enthusiastically throated Krib's tool, slurping down his pre-cum with relish. There was no need for him to grab her by the ears and fuck her face anymore; she did the job herself, abusing her own throat and pounding her own face against his groin.

The three of them worked selfishly to get themselves off, a group of sexual deviants in hot pursuit of their own orgasm. Tyrande sucked the sperm out of Krib's balls, swallowing it all while Neiza beat her ass like a drum, spanking and clapping against it until she came as well, pulling out and dousing the elf's back and supple cheeks in a creamy concoction of sticky jizz. They switched positions afterwards, migrating off of the massage table and to the bed where Tyrande rode Krib like he was the last man on earth, bouncing and undulating, rising and falling at a mad pace while her heavy breasts flailed atop her chest. When he came again, he gripped firmly at her meaty hips, filling her constricting cunt with a healthy deluge of semen.

Neiza folded her over Krib's chest after this, pushing herself back into Tyrande's ass, double penetrating her and humping away at the Kal'dorei matriarch for a number of heated minutes before shoving forward with all of her might. The oversized worgen dick strapped around her waist sunk deep into Tyrande's behind, parting her bubbly cheeks and making room for the intimidating bulge of Neiza's well-made knot. Already feeling as full as could be, Tyrande whined a delirious moan as the bulbous knot sank into her, expanding rapidly and attaching her by the hip to Neiza as she unloaded within her bowels. The artificial cum in her sac drained into Tyrande's fat booty, drenching her insides and leaking out to match the seed dripping down from her pussy onto Krib's shaft.

They switched again, and this time Tyrande knelt while the two goblins sandwiched her, pumping upwards into her cum-filled holes while oozing more of the aphrodisiac onto her gorgeous body. They pawed at her supple figure, rubbing more of the oil along her curves and muscles. She moaned like an animal, a disheveled cum soaked mess that wanted nothing more than to get off, her pussy squeezing and throbbing with excitement as she orgasmed on repeat.

Another change in position. They spitroasted her this time, with Neiza rutting into her from behind, stretching Tyrande's tight ass and making her cheeks wobble like tidal waves. Cum dribbled out from around Neiza's strap-on, forced out of the elf's bowels by the rigorous pounding she was receiving. On the other end of the priestess, Krib pumped away at her throat, bouncing his balls off her chin and making her gag around his member until he felt another orgasm approaching. Pulling out, he jerked himself to release, drenching and spattering the ancient beauty of Tyrande's face with a hearty layer of viscous spunk.

Cum dripping and oozing from both her face and her holes, Tyrande treated the two goblins to a vigorous tit-fuck, mashing her ample breasts together and undulating her chest up and down their slick poles. She took turns with them, fucking her tits upon them while sucking the other off, the wet squelching of her mouth and lips bringing both Krib and Neiza to another messy orgasm. They ejaculated one after the other, creaming the valley of her tits and topping the purple mountains with a thick white frosting.

More time, more positions. The trio fucked until Tyrande's neglected holes could take no more, leaving her exhausted and panting on the bed, satisfied but in desperate need of both rest and a bath. High-fiving each other and wringing out any leftover cum onto Tyrande's body, they climbed off of the bed and got dressed, more than a little tired themselves.

"Greatfather Winter came early this year, eh?" Krib said, nudging his friend.

"Sure, with a little help from this."

Neiza tossed Krib a near-empty bottle of the aphrodisiac they had used. He looked at it for a moment before the realization hit him.

"You mean...?"

"Yup"

"No wonder she was so easy. We barely had to touch her," he chuckled in between gasps of air.

"Helps that she was clearly backed up and in desperate need of a good fuck," Neiza said, looking around the room. "We should probably stick around here until she wakes up, I don't think we can escape with all those guards around the place."

"Yeah. Let's just hope she's not angry when she awakens," Krib replied, covering Tyrande with a blanket in case a guard came to check on her.

Neiza smiled and held up another vibrant pink bottle of oil.

"On the contrary, I think she'll be wanting another massage."

"And if Sylvanas finds out?" he asked. "I'm not sure she'll appreciate us massaging her enemy."

She rolled her eyes at him.

"You worry too much, Krib. Besides, I think the Dark Lady will be too busy enjoying this new oil."

Krib sighed and shook his head.

"One of these days we really are going to get executed."

12