Massage School Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby and Jack continue their antics.
3.1k words
4.42
20.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
240 Followers

I woke up on Friday morning with many questions on my mind. Should I tell Abby what I had seen? Well, she knew WHAT I had seen, but that I had seen it was not known to her. I had tasted another man's cum again, and I enjoyed it. I had messed around in college, and a couple of times since then with men, but had been 'straight' for a number of years. Did I want to do it again? Well, that was an easy one. The answer was hell yes, given the chance, I'd willingly eat out Abby again after she had been fucked. Did I want to encourage her to seek other lovers to "feed" my fetish? If so, how did I approach Abby with this suggestion without giving her the impression that I was no longer interested in screwing her brains out every chance I got? I had shared some of my experiences with Abby. Maybe she had planned last night's scene, but there was no way that she would've known that I would come home early. What I did know, is that I was extremely turned on by what I saw and what we did last night.

I woke up just before 7AM. Our morning alarm was set for 7. I scooted over and spooned Abby, reaching around and caressing her bare abdomen. She moved her ass closer to my groin inadvertently(?) hugging my morning wood with her ass cheeks. After a moment, the alarm went off. I reluctantly released my grip on my beloved and turned the damn thing off, rolled out of bed and padded off to the kitchen. It was my habit to get the coffee started in the morning, and then I usually get in the shower first, allowing Abby solo access to our bathroom by 7:20, not that she needed much time to be presentable each day ... she just felt she did.

To my surprise, Abby joined me in the shower. This did not happen often, but when it did happen, it was always an enjoyable time. After giving her a long kiss, we proceeded to scrub each other's body. Of course, I spent more time than was necessary on soaping up her fabulous breasts and ass and my morning wood had returned.

Abby soaped up my cock and balls, then turned around and bent forward, telling me that she thought that her pussy needed a little internal scrubbing after our vigorous exercise the night before. After eating her out, tasting Steve's cum and providing her with that "mind blowing" orgasm, I took my turn with her. You would never know that Abby had been romping around on the living room floor with a guy nearly half her age less than 90 mins before. She was just as energetic and active in our lovemaking as always. Of course, Abby didn't have to ask twice for me to help with her internal cleaning. After a mere minute of "scrubbing", Abby straightened up, which caused me to exit her. She turned and smiled at me, and told me to think about this the rest of the day, because she wanted me nice and horney for her when she returned from giving massages that evening. She told me to finish scrubbing myself so that she could finish her shower alone, not pushing me out, just her way of reminding me that we needed to get ready and leave for our respective jobs.

I finished my shower, exited, shaved, dressed, etc, then returned to the kitchen for coffee and prepared a light breakfast for us. After witnessing the massage that she had given Steve the previous evening, I wondered about her comment of giving massages tonight, then remembered that the school offers discount massages to the public on Friday nights, providing practice for the students. She would never do something like that with a paying client.

When Abby came out to the kitchen, looking like the office manager she was ... prim, proper and gorgeous. Not that you need to be gorgeous to be an office manager, but when you've got it ...

I told her that I would be needed in Columbia the next few Thursdays, until the problem they were having was resolved. Abby rarely pouts, but she got that look on her face like she was not happy. She reminded me that Thursdays were her only evening off during the week, and that I had told her that I would try to make my Thursday workdays shorter, not longer, at least until she was done with classes. I apologized, but explained that this was necessary until the personnel problems that the Columbia office was having were resolved. I kissed her and reminded her that I love her, and we made plans for our Saturday evening and Sunday together. I told Abby that I was going to come by the school this evening for a massage (something that I had done a few times before). She thought that was a great idea, and if I were to come for their last session (7PM), then we could go to the bar across the street and have a nightcap before returning home. She once again reminded me of her promise in the shower, and told me we'd make it a quick nightcap.

I arrived at the massage school about 6:30, with a book. I always enjoy reading if I have time to do so. I spoke with Gail, the owner of the massage school and put my name on the list for the 7PM massages. I'm not allowed to request Abby, nor would she be assigned to me; however, Gail did ask if there was anyone that I wished to receive the massage from. They did not usually do this, but I assumed that since I was Abby's husband, she was giving me the courtesy (the general public is just assigned a masseuse/masseur). I told her that if Steve was there that evening, that I thought I would enjoy receiving my massage from him. She acknowledged that he was, and would make the arrangement. I paid my $25 and sat down with my book.

At session time, Steve came into the waiting room and asked for me. I smiled and rose to shake his hand.

Steve: "Hello Jack. It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen you. How is the job going?"

Me (Jack): "It's going really well, Steve. If you enjoy what you're doing, it makes it a whole lot easier. How are classes going?"

Steve: "I think they're going great. I enjoy giving the massages, and I hope the clients are enjoying them as well."

We arrived at the area for the massage. The school does not have separate rooms for each student. It is one big area, with drapes hung from the ceilings to partition off the massage area and allow for some privacy. The client is escorted into the area, and told to disrobe to their comfort level (in my case, Steve said this and then added that I knew the routine and smiled). The student exits the area, enclosing it again, and waits for the client to inform them that they are ready.

I disrobed (including my underwear) and climbed on the table face up, covering my lower body with the sheet, then called to Steve to let him know that I was ready. Now, you need to understand that I was not expecting anything to occur. After all, there were numerous other massages going on just on the other side of the drapes, including Abby somewhere nearby. No, I just wanted to mess with Steve a little, and see his reaction. I got no noticeable reaction and truthfully was not sure what I was expecting.

Steve gave a very good massage. While I had not received many, other than the ones that I had received from Abby, it was very relaxing. While Steve worked on my shoulders and then my legs, my mind drifted to the scene from the night before, remembering the tent that started the action, and I started to develop a tent of my own. I was perplexed. This had never happened with the other male therapists that I had used. And I was concerned with what Steve would think. Steve, being the professional, and not being a female, just ignored it. It came time for me to flip over, and he held the sheet up for me to shift. I quickly pointed my cock in the northerly position, to make it more comfortable to lay on my stomach.

Steve again started with my shoulders and back and worked his way down to my legs. If you've ever received a professional massage, you know that the sheet remains draped over your entire body (neck or shoulders, down), uncovering the area they are working on, cover that area back up, then move on. As he moved to my right side, he proceeded to undrape my right leg.

Steve: "How are the glutes Jack? Abby mentioned that you've been doing a lot of driving lately. Do you need any work on them?"

I had never had my "glutes" massaged before, and never even knew that was something that was offered. I'd have to ask Abby about this, but for the time being, I decided to see just what would be involved in massaging my ass, so I told Steve that I was a little sore last evening after my drive. He promptly raised the sheet enough to expose my right cheek, and proceeded to work the gluteus maximus, trying to get that soreness out. While it did seem relaxing, and did take some of the soreness away, what it did more than anything else, was make my erection just a little more uncomfortable under me.

Steve replaced the sheet over my right cheek, finished my right leg and then went on to the left. The final thing he did before covering up my lower body, was to work the cheek on the left half of my body, once again awakening my throbbing cock. Steve covered me up and returned to my back and shoulders. I wanted to try and steal a peek at his crotch to see if he was having any reaction, but didn't want to be caught peeking, so just imagined that he did, and that those shorts were tenting out. I was remembering the scene again from last night.

The massage ended, and Steve told me to dress and that he would meet me outside with my water. It is recommended that you drink some water after a massage because it tends to dehydrate you. I turned my head to thank him and compliment him on his technique. When I did so, I took my peek, and while I don't think he had a full blown erection, at least in my mind, the bulge in his shorts was slightly larger than when we started.

I met Abby in the lobby after her session. She asked how was my massage and inquired about who gave it to me. I told her that Steve had given me my massage, and that I was very happy with it. He had a great pair of hands.

Abby: "He does have good hands. We've traded massages a couple of times, and I've always enjoyed his massages. Let's head across the street. I need a glass of wine."

I escorted her to her car, and returned to mine, wondering about her last comment. Not wondering about her desire for a glass of wine, but about trading massages with Steve a "couple of times". I KNOW what happened during one of those massage sessions.

After our glass of wine, Abby and I returned to our home. When we left the bar, I again walked her to her car. I opened her door for her (I'm such a gentleman), and she turned to give me a kiss giving my cock a squeeze. She reminded me that we had some unfinished business at home ... like I needed that reminder.

She arrived home before me. That was not surprising. While I tend to not exceed the speed limit by more than 5 per hour, she is not aware that there are speed limits, and the times that she has been stopped by a patrolman, she has been lucky and been stopped by a patrol "man". In the years that I have known her, she has never received a ticket for speeding. She met me at our kitchen door with a glass of wine in her hand, and only wearing one of her sexy thongs. I thanked her for the wine, gave her a kiss and ogled her headlights. Man, do I love those breasts.

She walked me into our living room, stopped, turned and told me to keep both hands on my glass of wine. She proceeded to unzip my pants, unbuckle my belt and drop my pants to the floor at my feet, but would not allow me to step out of them. Then she lowered my boxers to my knees, and proceeded to kneel down and take me into her mouth. I had mentioned last evening that she gives marvelous blow jobs, and she proceeded to remind me about WHY I said that last night. I had been hard, on and off, since this morning, including during much of my massage with Steve. It did not take long for me to return to that condition with Abby working on my cock while caressing my balls. I am about 6 & ½ inches long, and while I don't think Abby needs to work hard at it, she swallows my cock whole, riding her tongue around it. She slowly withdraws my cock from her mouth, maintaining a good suction the whole time, allowing my cock to bounce up against my abdomen once it exits fully. She smiles up at me, and puts one of her fingers in her mouth, getting it nice and wet.

I am pretty certain what is coming next, and look forward to it. She has fingered my ass numerous times while giving me a blow job, and it rarely, actually it never has failed to stimulate me even more. I attempt to spread my legs a little to allow her easier access, and realize that my pants are still around my ankles, not allowing me to attain the position desired. That doesn't faze my Abby though. She squeezes her hand between my legs, rubbing my balls in the process, and finds the opening to my hole. While she plays with my hole, she proceeds to resume my blow job, slowly inserting that finger until I feel her fist at my ass. She has on occasion, reached my prostate and given me a good massage there (perhaps this has led to her desire to be a massage therapist?). Today she is not able to penetrate enough. Alas, the stimulation to my anal opening and her lips on my cock is too much for me. I explode into her mouth, producing more cum (at least that's the way it felt from my end), than I can remember in a long time.

Abby continues milking every drop from my dick, and I hear her give a moan of satisfaction. She slowly removes her finger, then releases my cock from her mouth. As she stands up, she grabs ahold of my balls and gives them a gentle squeeze. She removes the glass of wine from my hands, still untouched, and leans in to give me a kiss. We share a passionate kiss, exchanging that cum that was recently in those balls that she is still caressing. Abby has done this to me more than once. She has told me that she finds it extremely erotic that I am willing to share my cum with her, and once told me that if I had rejected the offer when we were dating that she would have ended our relationship soon after. Boy, am I glad that I didn't reject that offer.

She handed me my glass of wine again, and went to the kitchen to get a glass for herself. I was still standing in the living room with my pants around my ankles, since I had not been given "permission" to step out of them. When she returned with her wine, she smiled and said "you are such a good boy and I love rewarding your good behavior". She told me to follow her to our bedroom, but still had not told me to step out of my pants, so I shuffled along as quickly as I could, knowing that our lovemaking had not ended for the evening.

Once we arrived in the bedroom, Abby instructed me to drink my wine. She took a sip of hers, mentioned that she had forgotten something in the kitchen, and quickly ran out, returning with a can of whipped cream and a small bowl of maraschino cherries. She laid back on the bed, told me to step out of those silly pants, and suggested that I clean her body wherever she put a dab of whipped cream. I could think of nothing that I would like more, and waited for the first little spray. She chose to put a dollop of cream on her tongue first, and had me lean over to give her a kiss so that she could push it into my mouth. This was followed by her naval, then her right nipple. On the nipple, she added one of the maraschino cherries. The right nipple was followed by the left, also with a cherry. Then she put a dollop on two of her fingers, and fed the cream to me, working the fingers in and out of my mouth as she did so. Finally, she put a dollop and a cherry on top of her mound, and told me that while I was there to make sure that I paid some attention to cleaning her slit too. Gladly. There is not much that I enjoy more.

I cleaned her mound then went to work on that love canal. As I stated last evening, I love the taste of her juices. Tonight, it was a little different than normal. All of that whipped cream, must have altered my taste buds. Although, as I licked away and worked my tongue into her canal, it triggered a memory of last evening, and the taste of Steve's juices mixed with hers.

No. That couldn't be the case.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
240 Followers