Massage takes a Happy Turn

Story Info
Massage ends with a happy ending for both of us.
4.8k words
4.68
51.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I start this story I feel the need to write a small disclaimer. This is a fantasy. Unless you are at one of those special massage places, your massage therapists is not going to have sex with you. Massage therapists are professionals and deserve to be treated as such.

That said, there is nothing wrong with a little fantasizing, as long as you recognize that that is all it is.

-----------------------------

I get massages quite regularly, both because my job has me sitting still most of the time, often leaving me stiff and sore, but also because I enjoy being touched, even in a seemingly non-sexual way.

I say seemingly non-sexual because despite the fact that it is not supposed to be sexual, that does not keep me from being highly aroused by the feel of my massage therapist's hands sliding over my body. It also doesn't hurt that she is seriously hot.

It has gotten to a point where my bi-weekly visits to her office always ends with me hurrying home and using my hands to get off, imagining that it is her hands that has found their way to my naughty places.

Luckily her policy is that you have to bring your own sheet to lie on and your own towels to cover up, otherwise there would be no way to hide the wet spot that is always there after a session.

That doesn't help cover my moans, though. She usually remarks upon how sore my muscles must be when I can't keep from moaning out loud, but whether she believes it or is simply pretending in order to spare me from embarrassment, I do not know. It doesn't seem to make her uncomfortable massaging me, so I try not to worry and simply enjoy it.

That is where I am now, lying naked on my stomach, covered only by a small towel placed on top of my ass. It is late afternoon and Ellen, that's my massage therapist, has told me that I am her last appointment for the day. I usually try to avoid that, so I don't feel obligated to stick around making small talk after, but can simply hurry home and take care of my horniness, but today it was the only time available and so I took it.

I usually get a full body massage and it usually proceeds in the same order, starting with me on my stomach, and Ellen working first my back, from the top down to just above my ass and then my legs, starting at my feet and moving up. Afterwards I turn around and she starts at my face, then moving to my shoulders and the muscles at the top of my chest. Then she does my stomach, before moving down to my feet and, again, moving up my legs.

It is usually by the time she reaches the upper part of my legs the first time that I begin to get aroused and by the time I turn over I can usually already feel the wetness between my legs.

Today is even worse because I haven't had opportunity to get off in the last couple of days. I am single, but usually my toys keep me happy at least every other day and most of the time every day.

This means that today, she has barely started on my feet when I start to feel a tingling feeling between my legs.

I don't usually consider my feet erogenous zones, but the feel of Ellen's fingers pressing into my flesh is enough to get me going. Of course it could be the fact that I am imagining her fingers pushing into another part of my body that is having the effect.

Ellen, unaware of my aroused state, at least to my knowledge, moves her hands up to my left calf muscle and start gently sliding over it. Her hands are slippery with the massage oil she uses, which gives off a slight menthol scent. I have often wondered how it would feel if applied to certain sensitive parts of my body. I have a lube at home that smells similar and when applied to my sensitive areas it has a tingling, almost slightly burning effect that is quite pleasant.

The fingers on my calf are starting to dig into the muscles, the soreness reminding me that I am not just here for sexual reasons. Originally the thought that I would be aroused by the massage hadn't even entered my mind and it wasn't until I was lying there the first time and I felt my nipples start to harden that I realized it would be more than simply a loosening of my sore muscles.

The fingers working my calf slowly work their way up the muscle until they reach just below my knee. While having the soreness of my muscles worked feels nice, part of me hungers to feel the fingers stroking the back of my thigh and is supremely dissatisfied when, instead of continuing up, the fingers move onto my other calf and begin to work that instead.

There is something to be said for a slow build up, for allowing the anticipation to rise slowly, but today I just want to move on, want to feel the fingers touch my thighs, my butt, slide between my legs to my wet core. Not that that has ever happened, of course, but my mind still insists that it is where this should be going.

At the image that presents itself to my mind, I feel a small shiver go through my nether bits and I can't help but let out a small sound as a warm pleasure radiates from between my legs.

At my sound Ellen temporarily stops massaging my calf and asks. "Am I being too rough with you?"

I take a few seconds to steady my breath before responding. "No, I think I was just surprised that is all."

"Okay, but you seem really tense today, so let me know if I need to be gentler," she says before returning her attention to her fingers working their way up my calf muscle.

As I lay there, I try to force my focus away from my arousal and the fantasies that keep trying to push their way to the foreground of my mind. I know I have a good while to go before the massage is over and then I will have to get up, get dressed and go home before I can satisfy myself.

The inner battle has distracted me to the point where I don't notice that Ellen has finished with my calf and is moving on to the back of my thigh. At the first soft touch of her hands on my thigh, I can't help but let out a gasp of surprise and I feel goosebumps cover the skin under her fingers.

Luckily she again comes to a wrong conclusion as she says, "Oh are my fingers cold? I am sorry," before moving her fingers off of my skin and briskly rubbing them against each other to warm them up.

Imitating a broken record, I can't come up with something better to reply and again respond, "I was just surprised, that's all."

"Okay," she says before letting her hands slide back onto the back of my thigh. I don't know if it is just me, but her voice sounds a bit confused, as if she caught my repetitive answer and wonders what I meant by it.

I don't have much time to ponder this however, as the hands on my thigh, quickly pushes all rational thought from my mind. The pleasure causes me to tense up, not just in the place between my legs, but my ass cheeks and thigh muscles all clench up and a small whimper escapes my lips.

"Wow, you're really tensing up. Did you do something especially straining? A New workout routine or something?" Ellen asks as her hands continue working the back of mu thigh.

I manage to moan out a low "no" in response.

"Well don't worry about it, I am sure we can get you loosened up."

Her hands continue working the back of my thigh and I continue to battle the constantly rising waves of pleasure that her firm touch sends through me.

While the pleasure continues building and rising it doesn't crest, it doesn't bring me over the edge of orgasm.

Eventually Ellen reaches the top of my thigh, right below my ass cheek and switch over to my other leg. Having her hands touch an area further away from my aching pussy doesn't really bring down my pleasure, but it stabilizes it and allows me to regain some semblance of rational thought.

It doesn't last long however, as Ellen's hands start moving up the back of my thigh again and the pleasure starts to overwhelm me again.

I don't know if she is moving faster or if it is my grasp of time that has been compromised, but it feels like she reaches the the area just below my butt a lot quicker this time.

"You seem really tense today and it seems to continue up here. Do you want me to do your Gluteus Maximus?" She asks.

"My what?" I ask, any knowledge of anatomy I might have having long ago been pushed from my conscious mind.

"The muscle in your butt cheek," she replies with a little giggle.

At the thought of her hands on my butt I feel a small explosion of pleasure go off inside of me, almost like a miniature orgasm. I feel my vaginal muscles contract and release repeatedly and it is only by tensing all the muscles in my upper body that I avoid moaning loudly.

Not trusting my voice, I nod my head, hoping that she is watching.

Apparently she is, as I feel her hands grasp the edge of the towel covering me. I have a moment of panic, as she begins to lift it, as I am sure that my wetness will be obvious if she removes the towel. The panic doesn't last long however, as she simply folds the towel over, exposing one of my ass cheeks, but leaving my ass crack and girly bits covered.

I tense up in anticipation of her hands touching my butt, but instead she moves away from me. I turn my head to see why and sees her squirt a new helping of the massage oil she has been using onto her hands, before turning back to me.

I take a deep breath and hold it, preparing myself for her touch, but I am still not ready for the feel of her oil slick hands to touch the sensitive flesh of my ass cheek. The breath I had been holding explodes from me in a loud exhale and a shiver runs through my entire body.

Ellen's hands have started on the part of my ass cheek that is the furthest from my butt crack and is just gently sliding over my skin, not really massaging yet, but simply spreading the oil on my skin and slowly moving towards my center.

I have turned my head into the sheet I am lying on to muffle the sound of my heavy breathing. My heart is beating quickly and it feels like I can feel the beat throughout my body and especially in my nether regions. I am glad that most of the visible part of my body is covered in oil, as I am sure it would otherwise be slick with sweat.

Ellen's hands have now reached the highest point of my cheek and are slowly working their way down towards my ass crack. I wonder how far she will go, her hands already pushing at the edge of the towel.

Just when I think her fingers are about to brush the edge of my asshole, she pulls her hands off and move back to a safer part of my cheek.

I have to bite my teeth together to stop myself from screaming in frustration as her hands move away. So close, they were so so so close, but of course, it is only in my fantasies that they would have closed that last little gap and touched my forbidden places.

After having spread the oil, Ellen now begins to grib harder, working the muscle and pushing into my flesh. This has the interesting effect of pulling my skin, indirectly manipulating both my asshole and to a lesser degree my pussy.

This causes my pleasure to start rising again, clouding my mind and making it hard to think. The small part of me still able to form rational thought wonders whether this will be enough to send me over the edge and make me orgasm.

Before I get a chance to find out Ellen moves her hands off of me and says, "Now the other side."

I don't know if it is just me hearing things, but her voice sounds slightly breathless to me. I try to focus and see if I can pick up the sound of her breathing, but my own deep breaths drown out any chance of hearing hers.

Ellen grasps the other edge of the towel, covering my other butt cheek, but instead of folding it over, she folds it down the middle so that it is now only covering my ass crack, leaving both my cheeks naked.

She starts running her hands over my other ass cheek, again starting with a touch closer to stroking rather than massaging.

Her movements seem faster and less coordinated than before, though that might just be me.

Before long her hands have again reached under the edge of the towel. One of her hands move to the top of my ass crack and I feel the tips of her fingers touch the skin inside of my crack.

At this I can't help but let out a loud moan and I feel her freeze up, her hands stopping their motion and simply resting at the parts of me they were touching.

After a second or so she pulls her hands off of me and exclaims a muttered "fuck."

I hear her move away from me as she says, "I am sorry, I...I shouldn't be doing this."

I can't figure out what to say, but I know I need her to continue touching me, so I turn my head towards her and simply say, "please." My voice coming out as something between a whisper and a whimper.

She looks at me, conflict edged onto her face and I repeat my pleading "please" again.

"I...I...you want me to..?" her voice trails off as her eyes flicker down the half naked portions of my lower body.

"Please," I repeat for a third time, my mind still too clouded to come up with a more complex response.

I can see the battle rage in her features for a few seconds before being replaced by a determined expression.

She moves back to the table and resolutely pull the towel off of me, leaving me completely naked.

The sudden feeling of the cold air against my wet folds pulls a loud moan from me and without thinking I lift up my crotch to give her better access.

Whether she thought it was what I wanted or it simply made sense to her, I feel her slide a pillow, that I did not see her grab, beneath my crotch keeping that part of me slightly elevated.

I feel her gently place her hands on my inner thighs and push my legs a bit more open.

I feel her fingers slowly slide up my inner thighs towards my center and I am sure I will explode the second she touches me.

Before she reaches my sensitive folds however, her hands move off of me and I hear her take a step away.

This time I don't stop a sound of dissatisfaction from leaving my lips and I hear her giggle in response.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be right with you," she says as I hear her step back to my side.

I feel the tip of her middle finger touch the flesh between my asshole and my vaginal opening and give out a loud moan as pleasure causes through me. This is nothing however to the feeling as her fingers slide down over my opening, touching more and more of me until her hand is cupping my mound.

As she touches me I find out what she was doing when she stepped away, she was applying a new coating of the minty oil to her fingers. As her hands with the oil start touching my sensitive flesh I feel a thousand needles of pleasure sting my flesh and I can't keep from giving out a loud scream as an explosive orgasm hits me.

"Don't worry, no one else is here but us. Just let it out."

Not that the idea of other people hearing is on my mind, only the explosive pleasure of the orgasm causing through my veins.

The hand cupping me starts moving up and down, rubbing my sensitive flesh and the thumb rotates back until it is pressing against my sensitive asshole.

At the feeling of the thumb pushing against my asshole I let out another scream as the pleasure rises to a level I wasn't aware was possible.

The entire world is drowning in pleasure and nothing exists except for the hand manipulating my pussy, the thumb slowly sliding over my asshole and the pleasure.

Eventually the world starts coming back, I start feeling the heart hammering in my chest and the short labored breaths coming in and out of my mouth as gasps. The hand is still sliding over my slick pussy and the finger is still gently stroking my asshole. The pleasure is still there, but it has started dropping in intensity.

Eventually the hand touching me stops and I hear a voice asking, "So, did that help with your tension?"

I for some reason find this much more funny than it is and start giggling.

"Wow that is seriously cute," the voice, that I now remember belongs to Ellen, says.

I feel soft lips gently touch my cheek and open my eyes, not realizing until now that they were closed. I see Ellen's face hovering over me.

Wanting to touch her I turn until I am lying on my back and raise my hand to gently caress the side of her face.

She lowers herself down and brush her lips over mine.

Not satisfied with just the gentle feel of her lips, I extend out my tongue and let it slide over her lips. She gives a soft moan, before opening her mouth and letting her tongue meet mine.

The kiss goes on for a while before she breaks it and pulls back.

Not satisfied with this development either, I sit op and reach out for her. To my disappointment she steps back. The disappointment doesn't last long however, as she grabs a hold of her top and pulls it over her head.

"You're still covered in oil and I don't have any other clothes to change into," she says, while lowering her pants to the floor and pushing them off.

She now stand only in a bra and panties. Both are a simple white, clearly chosen more for comfort than for show. The panties however shows something that I notice with quite a bit of interest. The color of the panties are darker in the front, showing that she is clearly affected by what has happened so far.

Not willing to wait any longer I get off the table, stand up and move forward to embrace her. As I put my arms around her I also move my face closer to hers and capture her lips in another kiss.

The feeling of her lips against mine as well as our near naked bodies touching is enough to send a new shiver of pleasure through me and I am sure she feels it even more powerfully as she lets out a moan against my lips.

I reach around her back and open the hook of her bra. After it is off I gently grab her hand and pull her to the massage table and push her onto it.

Before joining her on the table I grab the oil she used when massaging me and squeeze a good amount onto her breasts and stomach.

I then crawl onto the table and gently lower myself onto her to avoid squishing her.

The slippery oil means that our bodies slide easily against each other and I take advantage of this to slide my entire body up and down hers. This both spreads the oil onto more of our skin and also create a pleasurable sensation as my nipples slide against her skin.

Ellen clearly agree as her breathing has sped up and is now coming in small gasps.

While the oil is fun and all, the massage table does not really allow us the room to fully take advantage of it, so I instead decide to slip off Ellen and the table and go down to the end of the table by her feet.

Reaching up I grab the sides of her panties and quickly pull them off. I take a quick moment to appreciate the wetness at the front of them, but the source of that wetness is much more interesting so I quickly toss the panties aside.

I grab her angles and gentle push her feet up towards crotch, while lowering myself onto the table between her legs.

As her legs bend and spread, her glistening pussy is exposed to my eyes. Since her legs shielded it from the oil I spread over our bodies, the moisture on it must come from her.

Seeing this I can't help but lick my lips in anticipation. Seeing me do this Ellen gives out a small whimper, probably imagining what is about to happen.

I consider going slow and using the massage oil to tease her for a while, but seeing her exposed flesh the impatient part of me wins.

With her legs bend and spread, I no longer need to hold onto her angles, so I let go of them and bring my hands down to her crotch. I put the thumbs of each hand on her outer lips and use them to spread her open, giving me an unobstructed view of her opening.

I lean forward, bringing my face closer to her vagina and inhale her musky scent. I stay like this for a couple of moments, simply breathing in and savoring it. This also has another effect that I become aware of when Ellen gives out a small moan. As I am inhaling her scent, my exhale is hitting her exposed sensitive flesh.

12