Massage takes a Happy Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After noticing this I make it a point to blow more forcefully and purposely at her wet folds and I am rewarded with a loud moan from her.

At this I can't help myself any longer and lower my face down to meet her lower lips, letting my tongue first slide over her opening and then gently push inside her.

When her taste hits my tastebuds I feel a clench in my lower parts and a small wave of pleasure courses through me. Though it likely has nothing on the pleasure that Ellen feels. She gives a loud moan and pushes her crotch up against my face, pushing my tongue farther inside her and pushing the rest of my face against her wet folds.

She also reaches down with her hands and grasp the back of my head, holding me against her.

Letting her take control, I move my tongue inside her with a rhythmic motion as if I was lapping water from a bowl, and otherwise let her take control.

Holding my head in place, she starts grinding herself against me, sliding her wet folds against my face over and over. The position and angle means that my nose is rubbing against the small nub of her clitoris. My tongue continues to move inside of her hole and the rest of my lower face, my chin and cheeks, simple slide against her wet flesh.

She is moaning continuously and her movements are becoming faster, taking on a more frantic edge. Her legs are no longer as far apart as previously, having closed around my head, her thighs holding me in place as well as her hands. Not that I have any intention of moving.

Her moaning is rising in pitch, turning into small screams and I feel the wetness against my face increase to the point where I start to worry about whether I will continue to be able to breath, already having to sneak in gasps of air whenever my nose is momentarily unobstructed.

Before the oxygen situation becomes a real problem however, Ellen's movements reach a new frantic level and she gives out a louder scream. I feel her insides start to grib and release my tongue as the orgasm flows through her and, after the one scream, she is now making small whimpering sounds.

After about 20 seconds, she suddenly collapses down, her movements stop, her legs release her face and the hands that were before pushing against the back of my head now simply rest there.

I continue licking her for a little while as small shivers course through her body, but eventually they also stop and she lies still.

I lift my head from her crotch and let my eyes move up over her glistening stomach, to her breasts still rapidly rising and falling with her breath and then lastly settling on her face where I see a contented smile.

I crawl onto the massage table again. I would usually have put myself besides her and simply snuggled up against her, but the table is too small to allow that, so I instead gently lower myself on top of her again until we are face to face.

I gently kiss her, simply letting my lips slide over hers a few times.

"That was fun," I say as I lift myself up on my elbows, breaking the contact with her lips.

"It was," she responds, her voice still slightly breathless. Giving out a small laugh she adds, "I can't believe I did that."

"Neither can I, but it was very nice," I reply, smiling down at her. "So, do you think, if I book the last time again another time, that you might be willing to stay late for a repeat?"

"Definitely," she says, before putting her hands on the back of my head and pulling me down for another kiss.

After lying there together kissing for a while we get up and start cleaning up, before moving together to the small shower unit. While there is definitely some touching as we shower together, neither of us take it any further than that, both of us satisfied with what has already transpired.

After the shower I put on my clothes and with a kiss goodbye and a promise to give her a call, I head home.

------------------------------------------

Firstly I just want to thank you for all the comments and the feedback. I want you to know that just because I don't respond directly to you, that does not mean I am not reading and appreciating it. As a general rule I don't respond to messages, so don't feel bad that I am not responding to yours, it is nothing personal, but simply how I prefer doing things. Any general questions, that I feel are appropriate to answer, I will answer in one of these post scripts.

Secondly I just wanted to warn you that after the next couple of stories there might be a longer gap before I post any more stories as I will be quite busy with RL stuff in the second half of December and January. Of course I might also end up writing more if I end up needing something to help me unwind. Oh and just for the record, it is nothing bad, just something that will consume a lot of my time.

Lastly for those of you who have read my "Roommate" story and are wondering whether I intend to write the continuation that I mentioned I might write, I definitely do. As I have mentioned previously however, my writing style is largely mood based and that also means that I don't really plan what stories to write in advance, I simply write whatever is resonating with me at the time. That also means that I usually have 3 or 4 ideas for stories in my head at a time and sometimes I'll even have multiple stories half-written in my head before I put anything to paper. At this time I have a pretty good idea of where the continuation to the "Roommate" story will begin and I have a general idea of what is going to happen, but I also have 2 other ideas for stories that I want to write. So we will see what comes first. Anyways I just wanted you to know.


12