Massage Therapist

Story Info
A massage therapy session goes wrong.
1.8k words
3.76
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
racnad
racnad
4 Followers

I am a massage therapist and every Sunday I go over to my friend Tiffany's house to give her a massage. She works as a tennis instructor and needs to be limber and relaxed before she starts her long strenuous week giving people lessons. Once I get to her house I ring her doorbell. When she answers the door, it is apparent that she had only recently gotten out of her pool. She was still in her bathing suit, and her hair was wet. She looked incredible. It takes a few long seconds before I realize that I am just staring at her. She laughs, and says, "Come on Dan. It isn't like you haven't seen me in less. I am always topless when you give me my massage." I tell her that I am sorry, but that I always get really excited seeing her, and that she looks incredible. She invites me inside, and offers me some water, which I accept. I set up the massage table, and tell her to lie down. Once she is lying down, I apply some oil to her neck and back.

My fingers start to slowly work the oil into her neck. I can feel her muscles are tighter than usual. She tells me that she thinks she slept in a strange position and is really stiff and sore. I tell her not to worry, and that I will be happy to take care of it for her. As I am working my fingers across her shoulders and down her arms, I feel a stirring in my groin. This is normal because she is so damn hot, and I have always been tremendously attracted to her. I spend about 45 minutes working on her neck, shoulders, arms, and back. As I am about to start working on her legs she asks me to stop.

She turns around and informs me that her hamstrings are really tight, and that if she is going to be able to work tomorrow she really needs to get them loose. I tell her it would not be a problem, and that I will be happy to do what I can. I start to work on her hamstrings down her thigh, to her very well formed and developed calf muscles and then her feet. Once I have her muscles nice and loose, I start to massage her lower back again. After I work my way back up her back to her shoulders and neck, I tell her I need to get some more oil.

When I get back, I am shocked to see her lying on the table still, but with out her thong on. I just stare at her tight round ass, my cock instantly turning rock hard. I cannot help it, but walk over to her, squirt some oil onto her ass and start massaging it. As I am massaging her firm round ass, I lean down, and for the first time ever I kiss the back of her neck while massaging her ass. I hear her moan, but she doesn't pull away, or say anything. I continue to massage her ass, as I kiss down her back. My hands are slick with oil and I hear her gasp as my fingers slip and slide into the crack of her ass. I quickly move my fingers, and start to apologize. She interrupts me and tells me not to stop. How could I say no? My fantasy is coming to life. I start to slide my fingers slowly in and out of her ass. As I listen to her moan, I start to move my fingers a little faster and harder. She starts to rock her hips, moving it up and down against my fingers.

That was all I could take. I stop and place my hands under her hips, getting her on all fours. I reach under her and start to rub her rock hard clit, twisting and pulling it as I lean forward and start to slide my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. I start to slowly press the tip of my tongue between her ass cheeks as I slide two fingers into her sopping pussy. She starts to thrash and buck wildly against my face and fingers. My tongue is pressed all the way inside her ass, slowly licking and flicking. My fingers curve, and start to slide faster and harder inside her. She suddenly screams as she erupts in a powerful orgasm. Her juices start to flow fast and quickly down my fingers. Her ass is slamming against my face. As soon as she stops cumming, I reach down and lower my pants. I grab my rock hard cock, and as soon as I pull my tongue out of her ass, I straighten up, grab my cock, and slam it into her ass.

She screams. The fullness and length of my cock take her totally by surprise. I start to pump my cock in and out of her ass hard and fast. She straightens up, pressing her ass hard against my cock. I quickly grab her wonderful firm breasts and start to squeeze them. As I am twisting her nipples, she reaches down and starts to stroke her clit and finger her pussy as I ram my cock in and out of her ass with reckless abandon. I bend down, and start to bite her neck and shoulder softly. Her breasts feel perfect in my hands and her nipples like little pebbles between my fingers.

My cock continues to pump her tight ass my balls bouncing against it. She moans as the thickness spreads her cheeks, and I erupt deep and hard inside her. She starts to cum again, screaming as she feels my hot sticky cum squirt into her ass. As soon as I am finished, she collapses against the table, and I pull out. I am in shock at what I did, and quickly dress, and leave while she has her eyes closed and is trying to catch her breath.

The next afternoon, around lunch time she calls me on the phone, and is really irate with me. She tells me that she cannot believe that I just left like that, and that I better come over to her place as soon as I am finished work, and get my table. Dreading what might occur once get there, I try to push it off. Around 7:00 I finally get up the nerve to go to her house. My head is hanging, and my face pale, when I ring her doorbell. She opens the door. I am in shock when I see she is just in a robe. She tells me to come in, and get my table that is in the living room. I do as she says. As I am picking up the table, she tells me to stop. She says that she isn't really mad at me, but disappointed that she wasn't given the opportunity to repay me.

I tell her that it is nothing, and that I am ashamed I got so carried away and couldn't control myself. She says that I am not going to leave until she gets to repay me. She walks over to me, and strips me of all my clothes. As my rock hard cock immediately springs up, Tiffany reaches down and starts to slowly stroke it. She gets down on her knees and wraps her lips tightly around my head. As she flicks and rolls her tongue against the underside of my head she starts to move her hand faster and faster up and down the shaft of my cock. It doesn't take me long until I erupt all over her. She lets go of my softening cock, but asks me not to leave and to sit down. She tells me that she needs to feel my cock inside her pussy. I sit down in an armchair as she spreads my legs, and kneels between them. She starts to massage my cock again, but suddenly I hear two clicks, one right after the other. I realize that my feet are now handcuffed to the chair. She quickly straddles me, and just as quickly snaps handcuffs on my hands.

She then walks away into her bedroom. I am fighting against the cuffs when she walks out. Only this time an incredibly stunning and sexy woman follows her. The next thing I know, they are kissing, and touching each other. Tiffany starts to eat out this woman, making sure that I have a perfect view at all times. I can see her tongues sliding in and out as the other woman moans and rocks her hips against Tiffany's face. As soon as the other woman cums, Tiffany straightens up, and removes her robe. I gasp in shock as I see a big thick strap-on wrapped around her waist. It doesn't take long for her to be pounding this other woman's pussy. Within minutes this other woman is screaming as she cums. She tells Tiffany to wait a minute and that it is now her turn.

Tiffany says sure, as she smiles and looks right at me. My cock is rock hard and the head is covered with pre-cum. While Tiffany is waiting, she walks over to me, and attaches a cock ring around the base of my cock. She says that I am not going to cum until she says so. After I watch this other woman spend what seems like hours eating Tiffany out, and then fucking her, I start to scream how much I need to cum. They both just look at me, and lay together recovering and catching their breaths. While they are doing this, my cock starts to relax a bit.

Tiffany walks over to me and undoes the cuffs around my ankles. She then grabs the back of my hair tight between her fingers as this other woman undoes the cuffs around my wrists. She quickly pulls me out of the chair and onto my knees. This woman then stands in front of me, and starts to rub the strap-on, soaked with Tiffany's juices against my lips. I try to pull away, but Tiffany holds me preventing me from moving. She then smacks my ass suddenly causing me to scream. The woman then presses the head of the strap-on into my mouth. She slowly starts to slide the strap-on in and out of my mouth, as Tiffany starts to press my head harder against it, forcing me to take more and more of it in my mouth until I am deep throating it.

Tiffany lets go of my hair, only to stand behind me. She suddenly is pressing her strap-on against my ass, and before I know it I am being double teamed. She finally reaches down and starts to stroke my cock. She finally releases my cock from the cock-ring and I scream in the most powerful eruption I ever had.

To be continued?

racnad
racnad
4 Followers