The Roommate

Story Info
I get more than I bargained for when I go over for a hookup.
6.4k words
4.68
77.2k
120
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house is dark as I pull into the drive. That was unusual and it put me a little on edge right away. I can see Cole's truck in the garage though, so I knew he was home. His roommate, Jake, was apparently also home, his old beater parked off to the side. I had really been hoping that wouldn't be the case, wanting to let loose for a night and not have to worry about being quiet. This was an impromptu trip, finding a little time to sneak away from my vanilla boyfriend. Things had been going south between us and I knew he'd been seeing another girl on the side, so the guilt of doing this was only slightly eating away at me.

I park and grab my bag, which I'd packed with the essentials for a good night. I'm sure the boys are just hanging out in the living room playing video games, so I don't bother knocking as I slip in the front door. I listen closely as I kick my shoes off and hang up my coat, but oddly enough I can't hear the sound of gunfire on the T.V. I let my hand feel up the wall around the door, trying to find the light switch and wracking my brain to remember where I saw it last time I was here. It'd been a while, as this wasn't a common thing. It only happened when we both needed the stress release so badly that we couldn't stand it.

My hand finally makes contact with a switch and I flip it. The outside porch light flickers on behind me and I gasp, feeling the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

"Cole?"

No answer.

I'm torn between being scared out of my damn mind or really pissed, thinking these two were fucking with me on purpose. I start rummaging through my bag to find my phone and call him, when I hear something move. I freeze, my ears and eyes straining. I hear a snicker down the hall, followed by someone hushing it. Anger pricks at my back, as if I wasn't already in a bad mood tonight, all I need is two idiots trying to scare me.

"Fine, guess I'll just go home then..."

I turn around, reaching for my shoes when suddenly I hear the sound of boots coming down the hall. I smirk slightly, thinking I finally got them to stop playing this stupid little game. Strong fingers wrap around my arm above my elbow, jerking me back into a solid chest. I gasp from the force of it, dropping my shoes, as another hand comes up and wraps around my throat, squeezing slightly.

Both of my hands come up to the one around my neck, trying to keep him from squeezing any harder. He nuzzles his scruffy chin against my ear, breathing heavily against my struggling.

"Hey, baby." Cole's deep voice sends shivers down my back, I relax slightly knowing that it's him and not some serial killer intruder.

"Cole, what the fuck? You scared the hell out of me." He hasn't loosened his grip on my arms or my neck yet, spinning me away from the door and towards the hallway.

"Good. We have a fun little game to play tonight." He's walking me down the hallway, turning on the light as he goes. The dim bulb shows me that nothing has changed since I was here last. His bedroom is all the way down on the right, just after a large bathroom. Across the hall from his room is Jake's closed door, the light from the T.V. shining underneath it.

His words make me bristle a little, the playfulness in his tone has a cold edge to it. He releases my throat, his hand sliding up to cup my chin and turn my head towards him, lips finding mine. I melt into him immediately, momentarily forgetting about this "game" he has planned. He pins me up against the wall, one of his long legs between both of mine and the hand that isn't holding my cheeks plants itself on the wall next to my head.

My breathing grows more rapid and his lips ravish mine, tongue swirling around my own. I can feel his slight grin, knowing he enjoys the fact that I'm so hung up on him, and that he has control over me this easily. He pulls away, eyes growing dark with lust, lips still slightly parted and wet. His hand moves from my cheeks, sliding down my body, over the curve of my breasts and hips and then along my waistband. I had plain black leggings on and a simple white tank top, showing a hint of my lacy red bra underneath. It wasn't padded at all, my hardened nipples straining against the fabric, very visible under the white tank. A few years back, I'd gone on a hiatus and pierced them, so they stood out even more under thin clothing.

His fingers slip under the band of the leggings, the feeling of the lace panties underneath broadening his smile. His hand slides lower, cupping my mound, fingers digging into my slit. I know it's soaked already and I flush red, embarrassed at how needy he makes me. His gaze travels up my body until it reaches my own, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He pulls his hands away and walks into his room, not waiting for me. I take a moment to catch my breath before I quickly follow him, already feeling empty without his hands on my body.

I freeze when I walk into the room. Cole is sitting on the bed, lounging back on his elbows. I barely take notice of the bulge at the front of his jeans or the smirk on his face, because someone else is in the room with us. Jake is standing just inside the door, his grin matching Cole's. My mind isn't catching on at all and I'm sure I look like a fish out of water just standing here gaping. Jake moves towards me, closing the door and bathing the entire room in darkness.

Out of instinct, I move in the general direction of Cole's bed, hands reaching out to touch him. "What the hell is going on?"

I feel skin and grab lightly, pulling the rest of my body towards him. He reaches up and clasps both of my arms right above my wrists, using my momentum to turn me and pull me down on his lap. I can feel that he's still hard, his thick cock resting between my ass cheeks. He brings my arms behind my back, holding both of my wrists in one hand now as the other reaches for something next to us.

My eyes are straining in the dark to see where Jake went, when suddenly the T.V. clicks on, shedding a soft glow throughout the room. Jake's propped on the edge of the desk, remote in his hand and the same grin still on his face. I'm so focused on him that I don't notice Cole slipping a zip tie around my wrists until it's too late. He chuckles when I tense, "I told you we had a little game to play. Care to explain, Jake?"

I go to protest but a sharp slap against my thigh stops me. Jake tilts his head up, thinking his words over. "Well ya see Cass, I know that you're in a relationship. You know that I know that. I've been quiet about this for a year now, maybe even longer. But you see, I'm tired of listening to you and Cole go at it, and I'm tired of hearing how amazing it was after you leave."

He pauses, raising his eyebrows at me and daring me to speak. Finally, he clears his throat, "You see, after I did a little deep thinking, I've decided that you owe me. For keeping quiet about this and not ruining your 'perfect' little home life. I confided in my good buddy Cole here, and he agrees with me."

My body stiffens and I try to turn and look at Cole, begging him to tell me this isn't true. He stays quiet, hands gripping my waist as my arms are tied behind me. This fucker did not just set me up for a threesome.

Jake isn't unattractive per say, just not my kind of guy. Upwards of 6'2, Cole is built like a brick shithouse and has rugged good looks, blonde curly hair and a beard. Jake on the other hand, while matching Coles height, is lanky and looks like he's always moments away from trying to sell me a used car. Dark hair that was usually kept longer and slicked back matched dark eyes that were always hard to read. He was well kept, but not at all my type.

I stare him down, narrowing my eyes, "I did not sign up for this. Especially not tonight."

He chuckles in fake sympathy, "Oh, but honey, you left me no choice. Besides, just asking you would have taken all of the fun out of it." He grins, clicking off the t.v. again.

I struggle against Coles grip on me, trying to stand and move away. His fingers tighten around my upper arms, breath hot on my ear.

"You know you're going to like this. Don't even try to pretend that you're not excited."

He lets one hand fall to my lap, using his feet to move mine apart and wedge his knee between my legs. His fingers work their way under my leggings again, sliding over my wet panties.

"That's from earlier, you sick fuck." I try to protest, feeling my face blush red from embarrassment, even in the dark.

He chuckles, removing his hand and pushing me up to a standing position. I can feel Jake close, inches in front of me. I feel hands gripping my shirt on the sides, slowly pushing it up and over my lace bra. My nipples are hard as rocks, straining against the fabric. The hands cup my breasts, thumbs finding my nipples and pinching them hard between his forefingers.

I gasp out with the pain, shrinking back into Cole. The darkness of the room is throwing off all of my senses and I stumble backwards, the back of my knees hitting the bed as I practically throw myself down in it. I don't know where Cole went, I thought he was right behind me.

Two large hands grope me again, pulling my bra down and letting my breasts squish between that and my pushed up tank top. The fingers find my piercings, tugging more gently this time. A second set of hands slide their fingers under my waistband, sliding my pants down my smooth legs. I kick outward, catching him square in the chest.

He lets out a grunt, but not distinguished enough that I can tell who it is. A loud smack rings through the room as his hand connects with my inner thigh, making me squeal. The leggings are discarded on the floor, rough hands pushing my knees apart and someone's weight settling on the bed between my thighs.

I've stopped struggling, focusing more on trying to figure out which pair of hands belongs to who. The pair kneading my breasts have been pinching and tugging lightly, a tongue darting out every now and then to lick across them. The other pair has now found my clit, pulling my panties to the side and letting a thumb roughly graze over the sensitive nub.

I arch into it involuntarily. Cole chuckles, giving away his position. Jake takes the opportunity to suck my nipple into his mouth, teeth lightly grazing it. I suck in a breath, my arms tied behind my back pushing against the bed to get me closer to their touch.

"Untie me please. It hurts."

Jake releases my tit with a loud pop, settling back on his heels. "Here, why don't we get some weight off of your arms then?"

Cole's hands go to my knees, gripping under them as Jake takes ahold of my elbows. Together they flip me to my stomach, making me yelp in pain, muffled by my face being buried in the sheets. I turn my head to the side, blowing hair out of my mouth as one of them pushes my knees under me, my ass sticking up in the air.

A light flashes behind me and I hear the unmistakable sound of an iPhone camera going off.

"No!" I screech, unable to even move away at this point.

Jake laughs, smacking my ass hard. "Okay princess, you better listen good now or this picture could find its way around town pretty quickly."

"You son of a bit-" I'm cut short, his thumb pushing aside my thong and burying itself in my sopping pussy. I groan, pushing back onto it. The T.V. comes on once again, shedding a soft glow on the room.

A hand knots in my hair, Cole's weight making the bed dip in front of my face. I open my mouth without having to be told, already knowing what's coming. The thumb of his other hand rubs across my lips, pushing into my mouth. I suck hard on it, letting my tongue swirl around it before it's abruptly pulled away.

He yanks my hair back, raising my head as something softer pushes between my lips. I open wide, letting it stretch my mouth into an O. He doesn't stop until he's pushing the back of my throat, knowing just how hard he can go before I'll choke. I try to focus on giving good head as he starts to thrust in and out, but the thumb shoved into me has turned into two fingers, curling downward to rub against my special spot.

I moan around Cole's cock, gagging lightly as he throat fucks me. He's grunting, his hand brushing stray hairs out of my eyes. The fingers pull out of me, replaced by a tongue flattening across my clit. I gasp around Cole, almost choking for a moment. I push my ass back, trying to get him to lick faster or harder, anything more than the slow teasing he's doing now.

Instead he pulls away completely, leaving me writhing. Cole also pulls himself out of my mouth, bending down to whisper in my ear.

"See, you're more of a whore than you ever thought." His lips find mine, kissing me hard. "I love it."

Releasing my hair, my head falls back to the bed where I bury my face and groan. They take a moment to shed their clothes, shirts and boxers coming off. Someone kneels between my legs again, hands spreading my ass cheeks apart and a drop of spit landing on my hole and dripping down.

The head of a cock slaps against it, smearing the wetness down my entire slit. His hands grip my hips, slowly pushing into me and stretching me out. I know this is Cole, the way he feels is so familiar.

I feel like a degraded slut, but part of me is curious to see what Jake's cock is like. If it's anything like Cole's, tonight might not actually be too bad. My wish is granted when I feel someone settle on the bed in front of me again, hand gripping my chin and lifting my face. He squeezes my cheeks, making me purse my lips.

"Stick your tongue out." His voice is raspy, full of lust. Behind me, I can hear Cole grunt as my pussy squeezes tighter around his slow thrusting.

I stick my tongue out, letting him slap his cock against it a few times, his hand releasing my chin and knotting in my hair instead. Using that to turn my head, he pushes between my lips slowly, hitting the back of my throat and pushing further. Cole has him beat in girth, but he's longer and hard as a rock.

Cole picks up the pace, balls slapping my clit with every thrust and making me shudder. I'm choking on Jake, trying to swallow him as he pushes further into my throat. He withdraws, letting me breathe for mere seconds before slamming it back in, holding my head in place as he face fucks me.

Tears are running down my face, mixing with the drool on my chin. I don't know if Cole told him how much I actually enjoy face fucking, but he seems to be liking it just as much. His free hand comes down to my chin, wiping up the wetness before moving to my ass. His fingers rub the spit all around my tight hole, pressing against it lightly and teasing me.

I tense slightly, thinking that this was a ballsy move for only the first ten minutes of this. I think I'm going to find out tonight that the two roommates are a lot more alike than I'd ever imagined.

Jake pauses his hip action, shoving himself half way down my throat and staying there, letting me fight for air as his finger slowly pushes past the tight barrier of my ass. Spit gurgles in my throat as I try to groan, making me gag and sputter as he abruptly pulls out for me.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize, she likes it like that." Cole says huskily, making me bristle at the confidence in his voice. I like it like that with *him*.

My thoughts are quickly diminished with a sharp slap to my ass and Cole himself landing a drop of spit on my puckered hole. Seconds later his thumb pushes into it, making me groan and push back against him. Jake slobbery cock brushes against my lips again and I open, just the head pushing into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it, feeling his hands bunch up in my hair.

He starts a slow thrust again, which I'm grateful for. Though I normally love the thrill of being fucked so forcefully, the length and rigidness of his cock had my throat burning already. He doesn't push it this time, letting Cole's thrusts from behind rock me forward onto him.

I moan around it, feeling the most full I've ever felt before. I really was the little whore that Cole said I was, and at this moment there wasn't a part of me that regretted it. Jake doesn't last long back in my mouth again before he pulls away, Cole following his lead and pulling out. They switch positions, Jake slowly feeding his long cock into my sopping pussy for the first time. He savors it, groaning under his breath, fingers digging deep into my hips.

Cole wipes his cock coated in my juices across my lips before I open my mouth and take him in, cleaning myself off of him. He pulls away, slapping it wetly across my cheek before walking out of my sight. I hear the bedroom door open, the hall light making the room even brighter. For a moment, all I can do is bury my face into the bed again as Jake continues to work slowly in and out of me, grunting quietly with every hip slap against my ass.

"Thanks for this...slut." His voice is quiet, filled with lust. I can tell it's a genuine appreciation though, so I just look back at him and grin.

He catches my eye, grabs my tied hands, and uses them as leverage to hammer into me hard, causing me to moan loudly. Cole struts back into the room and I take a moment to run my gaze up his naked body while his best friend rails into me. It's lit nicely by the light for the first time tonight and almost makes me drool. When I make my way to his face, he's already grinning at me, holding up the bag that I'd brought with me and forgotten in the doorway.

The bag is tossed on the bed, Cole undoing the draw string and turning it upside down to dump everything out. He already knows everything that's in there, but I can sense the hesitation in Jakes thrusts as he takes it all in. I knew immediately what Cole was going for when he had the bag, and sure enough he snatches up the beautiful, glass butt plug he bought me when we first started hooking up.

He glances for a moment at Jake and grins, looking back to me and stuffing the plug in my mouth, cupping my chin. He turns away, walking to the desk and grabbing a pair of scissors. Coming back over to me, Jake pulls out as Cole cuts away the zip ties and I let my arms fall to my side. They're fuzzy and sore and I groan around the plug.

Cole grabs my ankles from behind, pulling them so that I drop to my stomach. He crawls on the bed behind me, straddling my upper thighs and sliding his cock up and down my slick crack. He reaches forward, pressing tightly against me and pulling the plug from between my lips.

Jake kneels on the bed in front of me, pulling my shirt and bra over my head now that my arms are free. I'm suddenly very conscious about how naked I am, even though they're naked too. He grabs my hand and wraps it tightly around his cock as he leans over me, spreading my ass cheeks for Cole. Cole spits again, rubbing it across my hole with the tip of the plug. I have to take a deep breath, reminding myself not to tense up or it'll hurt. He pushes slowly, letting it slip in and out just past the sphincter a few times before pushing it a little deeper. Suddenly it's all the way in, making me gasp. Having a plug in while getting fucked was always one of my favorite feelings, the extra fullness made cumming so much easier.

Cole has a handful of each cheek, spreading them open to look at the diamond on the plug showing. He's still sliding his slick cock up and down my swollen pussy lips, which are embarrassingly wet. I've been absentmindedly stroking Jake's cock and now he settles back on his heels, just watching everything going on. Cole angles his body over me a little more, the tip of his thick cock lodging in my sopping hole.

As he pushes further in, I let out the breath I've been holding and moan loudly.

"Ooh, I think she likes this, Cole." Jake looks down at me, wrapping his hand around mine again and using it to squeeze up his cock. I'd gotten a little distracted and forgotten what I was suppose to be doing. "Just like that."

12