All Comments on 'Massage Therapy'

by irishabastard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
a very fine,

well-written, and arousing story. Thank you.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
What Scotsman69 said

This is beautifully done. I love that she never sees him. Gentle and erotic and just... yummy.

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

Very (Lit)erotic(a). Nicely written and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

But this story wasn't really about the skills requtied to give a massage so much as it was about the erotic situation, and the pleasuring of a beautiful woman. Although they were past lovers he didn't let her know it was him so the chance of future encounters is diminished. He focused on her stimulation. Admittedly he did give in to his own desires and fuck her, but that was for her pleasure too. Noe to the Masseur, Masseuse thing. Today most would rather be called Massage Therapists. I am trained at massage and worked as on for some time and although I am a male people can't quite get the grasp of calling me a Masseur and it's easire not to correct them and case them embarrasment, so you just go with the flow and do the best massage you can. That said I enjoyed the story and hope to read much more from this authoe. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Great job

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Similar

It's fun to get a woman off, but I feel it's not very professional to screw her. What if she says you raped her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous