All Comments on 'Massage Therapy'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Wow, that was hot. If you're considering a follow up to this story perhaps you could background Rick and April's relationship or maybe get into the detail of how Rick viewed April. After all you don't just start taking advantage of your sister during a massage unless you are pretty sure she wants you to and you want to as well.

Whatever, I would still like more of Rick and April.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No

That was a terrible story to cuck your husband with your own brother! Hope the hubby finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nurse?

Her brother's a nurse, and somehow that makes him a professional massage therapist? And it seems that the brother has a better relationship with the husband than with his own sister that he's fucking. I can't buy into this story.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story. It's hard to feel bad for the husband who couldn't be bothered to put any effort into his lovemaking. I'm not as sure about the wife having kids, but she has needs, too.

This story doesn't need a sequel, I'd prefer to use my imagination about where this couple went from where you left off. If you do write a sequel I'm sure to read it, however.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL!

Fun story I liked it. Not very realistic, nurses don't know any more about massage therapy than a stock broker. I was one for 19 years.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
C U Next Tuesday!

Another great story! I can’t believe people are hung up on the brother being a nurse. C’mon people, you’re kinda missing the point!

That being said, I did note a few careless typos that should have been caught on proofing, but they weren’t enough to keep me from giving this story 5 stars. Wish I could have given it more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not real

I can't believe that someone wants the husband to find out, when this is FICTION! It is for entertainment and fun, don't you get it?

It was a good story, but not a confession to her diary.

Good grief!

Kathryn89Kathryn89about 4 years ago

I LOVED this one! I hope you do a sequel on this, love to see what happens next :P

bshell47bshell47about 4 years ago
Excellent story, one concen

She said Ben was fixed "don't worry" when Rick came in HER SWEET PUSSY.

Wait a minute...April WAS NOT on birth control and Rick was not using a condom.

This is chapter 1. Will April get pregnant from Rick's sperm?

Hurry with a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But there ought to be at least SOME reluctance/reticence before they went at it hot and heavy. Some LONG teasing -- around her pussy, but not actually on/in it. Some dialog about what he was doing, what she was feeling, and why it was WRONG before they gave in to their mutual desire and just HAD to do the deed. What's the rush?

Had great potential, but didn't deliver. Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

2 kids but hubby fixed now did we bang our head

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/31/2021) Outstanding!!!! I really don't know how you could have written this any better. Damn, poor hubby, she's been owned by another man that he brought into his own home. It doesn't matter that he's her brother. You snooze you lose. This goes on my favorites list. 5 freaking stars!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

After Rick has stretched her pussy and gone to depths she has never seen with Ben he won't be able to get the job done any longer, Ben now owns her pussy. Well there is another marriage in the toilet. Well written and so just hot, what can I say. 5 stars

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Outstanding, it would have been 5stars + but the repeated implication of pending pregnancy was a REAL mood killer for me. To think her husband would, likely unknowingly ,have to raise the kid for 18 years plus. And if the similarity in genes produces downs syndrome? Al doesn’t think that’s a hot, sexy thought! More like an emetic, to be honest.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

…and to add to a couple other commenters Thoughts… she says its the first time she had ever had a bare penis inside her? So where did the two kids come from?

And her husband is “fixed” AND WEARS A RAINCOAT?? You think he might suspect the kid isn’t his?

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

🔥 🥞 ♨️ 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfan10 months ago

Great characters, love the build up. Could only get better when Ben discovers and welcomes brother bull into their home.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Straight up cuck story like this doesn't do it for me. Yeah, I been cheated on. You know what that feels like? Sucks. My fantasy? They fuck while he's home, he finds them and snaps, shoots them both in the gut, where they die in slow agony. To me, cheating is a primal crime against the partner, and deserves a primal response. Just like it's primal for her to wanna get sex like she did, it's primal for him to wanna kill over it. If you think it's ok for her, then it's gotta be ok for him too. It's just primal emotions, right? You can't control those, right? From that perspective morality, decency, respect, none of that kind of stuff matters at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous