Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prove it" I husked back.

I slid onto my marital bed, and lay face down. I don't know if I wanted to keep up the pretense this was a massage, or if I just wanted to tease him; it didn't really matter at this point. A couple of minutes passed as I positioned myself; and then I felt the bed shift as another man slid onto my bed who was not my husband.

I felt Rick straddle my lower body, his weight just over my thighs. I don't know what I expected to feel, but the sensation of his heavy balls against the back of my thighs sent a shiver through my body. Where was his cock? I peeked over my shoulder as Rick took his positon. Dear God he was raging hard already; his cock standing straight up against his belly, a glistening moistness already on the tip.

I groaned as his strong hands kneaded my shoulders and worked down my back. I could feel my body relaxing as he worked lower and lower.

"Mmmmmmm" I softly moaned.

Hs hands worked over both my hips, and I could feel my bruised hip responding with pleasure. Then his hands slid over the cheeks of my ass, and I was gone.

"Yesssss" I moaned as those big paws molded my ass flesh.

I felt his fat fingers slide down into the crevice from behind, and drag over my inflamed lips. Jesus my body was going insane and we hadn't even done anything.

"Riicckkkkk" I moaned softly, as one finger slid over the hard nub of my clit.

"Fuck" I grunted as two fat digits spread my walls.

I don't know which was hotter; the fact my little brother had just jammed his fingers in my wet cunt; or the fact he was doing it on my bed where only my husband or I had ever been.

"Yes...yes...yes..." I grunted in time to those plunging fingers.

This time there was no need for a pretense; I wanted him to finger me until I fucking exploded. I felt the bed shift as Rick leaned over my back, I could feel his balls scrape along the back of my thigh.

"You like that sis" his breath hot in my ear. "You like your brother fingering you?" he grated.

"Oh fuck...yes." I grunted back.

"Make me cum...do it baby" I panted.

"Does someone need to...cum?" Rick tormented back.

Just as he said the last word, Rick somehow twisted his wrist. A third finger stretched my walls with a deligtfull sensation; and then his thumb mashed against sensitive clit.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkk" I moaned.

My body rocketed upward as he pumped in and out. The sound of wet slapping filled the bedroom as his hand slammed against my quivering ass.

"Cum for me April" I heard Rick rumble.

"Oh fuck...oh God...Rick..." I shouted as I lost control of my body.

My ass shot straight up, driving his fingers deep. I grunted as a spray of hot cream soaked the sheets under my body. I wasn't just cumming...I was CUMMING; and I wanted Rick to know.

"Yes...yessss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed as my body erupted.

I was shocked when half way through the most tremendous orgasm; and I felt those fingers jerked free. I wanted to cry out my protest when powerful hands gripped my waist pulled my ass into the air.

"Nnnnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I wailed as a hot mouth slammed over my still spasming pussy.

A second powerful wave crashed over me as Rick devoured my dripping cunt. God damn was he good; I felt my belly knot and then release as wave after wave rolled through me. My poor husbands' oral skills paled in comparison to what my brother was doing to me.

I squirmed on my bed like some whore as my brother ate me. My mind threatened to blank out as I clawed at the bed sheets. God now this was sex, I dimly thought.

I shook and trembled as my body grew sensitive from the sheer pleasure ripping through me. I couldn't take much more my body slowly easing to the bed.

As if I was another woman I pulled forward and rolled over onto my back. My breasts jutted straight up, capped by my hard nipples. I reached out, gripping his powerful biceps; trying to tug him on top of me.

"Please...Oh God please" I heard my voice softly pleading.

I felt Rick slide up my trembling body, his eyes hovering over me. I could see the fire burning in them as that fat log of a cock head pressed against my lips. I reached up and gripped the sides of his face.

"Fuck me" I begged my brother.

I knew some women talked that way during sex, but had never envisioned it would be me.

"Fuck your sister" I growled. And God did he ever.

I suddenly felt that fat head shove through my lips, with a wet suck it opened me up. Then inch after inch of that monster cock drove into me. I swore to God it was never going to stop as Rick owned me.

My knees shot up, and then my legs wrapped around his waist; I felt my walls screaming as he stretched me wider and deeper than I had ever felt.

"Fucking hellllllll" I heard myself scream as Rick plowed into me.

I had heard stories of how women lost it during sex. Ten years of Ben and I wondered if they were just folk tales. They weren't, believe me. For the next two minutes more filth poured out of me than I had spoken in my entire life..

"Fuck me Rick" I told my brother. "Ram me...pound me...fuck my cunt with that fat COOOCCCKKKK" I heard myself screaming.

My hands slapped over the curve of his ass as my fingers dug into his ass cheeks as he gave me everything he had. All thought of my husband vanished, I never even thought of my two children; as my brother pounded into me.

Every part of my thirty-two year old body went haywire. My eyes rolled back, my heels drummed against his low back; my nails left claw marks on this ass, and my brain melted on the spot. The whole time my mouth kept going.

"I'm cumming; oh my fucking God." I heard myself screaming. "Cumming on my brothers' big...fat...COCK." I wailed

I wasn't sure who I was anymore; the old mousey me was driven into the background by this wanton sex fiend. My brother Rick wasn't quiet either as his cock hammered into me.

I heard him grunt when he first drove in. His cock stretching me beyond anything I ever knew.

"Fucking hell you're tight sis" he moaned as he slammed in a second time.

"Can't believe...I'm fucking...my sister..." he panted between powering strokes.

Rick was like a machine as he pistoned into me. Where Ben had always been slow and gentle and loving; Rick was like a possessed man on the last fuck of his life as he ravaged my pussy. It was raw, pure and primal fucking; nothing else. It was unbelievable and it was fantastic.

I was past words as Rick had his way with my body; all I could do was gurgle and growl as my own spit dripped from the corner of my mouth. I sank my teeth into his shoulder as a flood of hot juices poured out around his pounding cock. It was like a long continuous orgasm as my body was shredded.

I heard wet squelching as my eyes slowly refocused again; small waves were pulsing through my belly; I slid my hands between our bodies and pressed against Rick's chest. He got the signal and levered himself up onto his arms; towering over me as he never missed a stroke.

I lifted my head and looked between my tits as they swayed and shook, while his pelvis gave a wet smacking sound each time he rammed home. I wanted to see, I NEEDED to see.

I could see the hint of his crowned head as he pulled fully back; his entire shaft covered in a white froth as my cream coated him. Then I just stared in wonder as that huge piece of meat powered into me; again and again and again.

Rick reached down and hooked his arms behind my knees, pulling my legs up and out; spreading me totally open to his assault. I had zero memory of any hip or knee pain as I reveled in the feel of his fantastic cock.

"Fuck that tight cunt" Rick grunted above me.

"Yes, fuck me...God don't stop" I moaned back.

My hands found his nipples as they slid down his powerful pec muscles. I lightly twisted the hard buttons and felt his body shudder. My eyes slid up his now sweat slick body, locking to his eyes; watching the sheer pleasure I felt be mirrored on his face.

"I didn't know...you had it...in you." Rick grunted out.

"Neither...did I" I panted. My hands gave his nipples another twist and I watched his face contort.

"Fuck April" he gasped. "You're going to make me cum." He warned me.

"Good" I groaned back. "Fucking fill me Rick." I all but begged.

"I'm not...wearing...a condom..." Rick warned me.

I could tell by the strain on his face how close he was; and for a fleeting moment, the thought that Ben was fixed so we didn't have to use birth control passed through my sex hazed mind.

"Cum in me" I half growled up at my brother. "Fill your sister with your incestuous seed." I smiled wickedly at him.

It was as if I had flipped a switch in him as I saw the strain hit its peak in his face. He fat cock throbbed along my walls, and I could feel it begin to expand as it stretched me even further.

"April...oh God April..." Rick moaned.

For the first time in all my thirty plus years I felt a man cum inside me. I had only had sex with my husband, so I didn't know any different. I suddenly did. It wasn't this fantasy splash or jet inside; but a sense of heat that filled my lower belly and groin.

Rick was unloading his hot thick seed into me, and I could actually feel it. When that heat passed from my vaginal walls to my womb, my world exploded.

"RIIICCCKKKKKKK" I remember screaming.

I knew my ass lifted off the bed, jamming his dick even deeper; I felt my gut give this wrench; and then for a few seconds everything went fuzzy. There was a roaring in my ears; and every nerve fiber in my pelvis erupted.

"CMMMINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I dimly heard my own hoarse voice.

Like two primal animals mating we shook and shuddered together. Finally I felt Rick's weight lower down onto my sweat slick body. I reached out and wrapped my arms around him as he released my legs.

It must have taken ten minutes before Rick composed himself enough to rise out of the bed. I just lay there stunned, feeling his hot cream oozing from between my lips.

Once again Rick silently dressed, but this time he bent down and softly kissed my lips before he walked from the bedroom. God elp me I had done it, I had cheated. I thought of Ben, I thought of the kids; mostly, I thought of when I could feel that cock inside me again.

The most bizzare thing was Ben was elated with the massage sessions, he said he hadn't seen me feeling this good in a long time. How do you tell your husband that fucking therapy is very good for the mind and body.

That Friday night Ben started to kiss me after we had gone to bed. I wanted to tell him not tonight, or the kids were still awake; but shame made me hold my silence.

When Ben slid on top of me, my hormones were actually finally working; but instead of the buildup I had experienced lately, he simply slid his hard cock in and started humping.

God help me I just lay there and let my loving husband fuck me; in the dark. I couldn't see him but I could hear his soft grunts. Not a single word was spoken, the only sound was a soft sight, and I knew he was done. When Ben rolled over and settled in for the night, I slid a hand between my thighs.

I was stunned to realize there was hardly any wetness. Not just that I was barely wet, but that he had actually ejaculated into me and I couldn't tell.

What had once been shame began to turn to pity; I had never thought of myself as a woman who would cuckold her husband. For the first time it hit me; Ben was a loving husband, and a good father; as a lover there was no comparison.

The next morning, a Saturday, I deliberately dressed in my shorts and halter top; and did the unthinkable. I worked in my flower beds. When I hobbled into the house, I almost smiled as Ben immediately grabbed his cellphone and called Rick. He talked about how silly I had been, and then asked if Rick could come that afternoon and do an extra session.

As I headed for the shower, I couldn't suppress the small smile that crossed my lips. Oh his session would be extra all right, as warm fluids filled my panties.

When Rick showed up a couple of hours later, Ben was working in his office and I had sent the kids to the neighbors. I led my brother down the stairs to the exercise room, and closed the door. As I slowly turned the lock Rick looked at me.

"April, I thought...Ben said...your knees" he stuttered.

"You want to see how bad my knees are?" my voice was husky was I sauntered over to him.

Reaching down I gripped the waist band of his loose slacks. In one motion I pulled them down to his ankles, as I slid to my knees in front of him.

"April...oh fuck" Rick grunted.

I leaned in, opened my mouth, and swallowed that thick hunk of meat. I mean to the root, my nose bumped his pubic hair as I chocked slightly on his length.

He wasn't totally hard...yet. I swirled my tongue around the head, dipping my tongue into the piss hoe. My hand reached up and cupped his heavy balls, as my lips slid up and down his shaft. God, I could feel the blood coursing into his cock, feel it harden and lengthen in my mouth.

I felt an immense sense of power; that I could do this to a man; even my brother. That desire and lust were in MY control. I was like a totally different woman as I devoured his cock right there. Rick let the small bag drop from his grip, as he reached out and gripped my head.

I pulled my mouth free with an obscene pop, looking up at his face consumed with lust.

"Fuck my mouth" I whispered.

Before he could answer, I slammed my mouth back over his cock and began to bob up and down. I heard a guttural moan from above as pre cum coated my tongue.

God what had I become; mousy little wife was gone; it was as if she had been replaced by a cock sucking harlot. I knelt there and let my little brother joyfully use my mouth. I whimpered and moaned; gagging every time that fat head hit the back of my throat. I could feel my spit trickle from the corner of my mouth and down my chin.

Rick was staring down at me watching; I didn't know what I looked like; but whatever it was it only seemed to inflame him more. My jaw ached, and my lips burned from being stretched, but I was dammed if I was going to stop now.

I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth, he was so close. I wanted it, every drop. Suddenly his cock was gone; ick had literally pulled himself free of my mouth.

"Not like this" he panted above me.

I thought for a moment he wasn't going to go any further; but when he reached down and pulled me to my feet, I suddenly found my shorts around my ankles. God yes, was all I could think of.

I walked over to the weight bench and turned to face Rick, I could feel the trickle of juices down my thighs as I stared at his rampant monster between his thighs.

I stretched out on the weight bench, one leg on each side; my cunt spread open so he could see the soaked pink interior. Reaching down I drew a finger along my drenched labia, feeling the petals open even more.

"You want this cunt...come and get it." I rasped.

With a rumble Rick stepped over and dropped to his knees between my spread thighs. Large hands gripped my hips and with a jerk he slid my ass to the edge of the bench. Fire burned in his eyes as he lined that fat head up.

"Slut" he grunted.

Then he just slammed home. God, every inch of him slid in without a fight. I took everything he had and fucking loved it. I would have screamed my pleasure if Rick hadn't slapped a hand over my gaping mouth.

"Mmmmmpppppffffffffffff" the sound muffled against his palm as he drove in to the root.

I reached up and gripped his wrist, with a hard tug I pulled it free of my mouth. I stared up into his face as his groin ground into me.

"Fuck your slutty sister" I growled. "Come on little brother...fuck me like a man." I rumbled.

Oh God did he ever. Stroke after stroke of nine inches of cock drove into me. He was unrelenting, like a machine as he pounded into me. The hard padded weight bench didn't have a lot of give like the bed had; so when Rick drove in deep I could only lay there and take every inch.

Juices ran out around his thick cock, and I felt them trickle down the crack of my ass. He shifted his weight; I don't know what he did, but holy fuck. The next thrust went deeper, and when he pulled back I felt every inch of that fat cock drag across my clit.

"Fuck me...oh Jesus, don't stop..." I gurgled. "Give it to me you bastard, fuck your sister" God the filth just ran out of me.

"You like that slut?" Rick wasn't any better as he rammed down into me.

"Love it...fuck my cunt...fuck me...oh God..." I babbled.

"You're going to cum sis" his voice rumbled down at me.

"Yes" I gasped. "I'm going to cum...on my brothers...hard cock..." I grunted between strokes

"Give it to me April" Rick hissed.

"Giving...to...youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I groaned.

I felt my walls clamp down on his invading cock; a lurch went through my belly and hot fluids gushed out of me. My thighs quivered as my belly flexed, God how could it get any better, I dimly wondered.

Then perfect hit as I heard Rick grunt above me. Even as the second, or maybe the third, wave rolled through me. His massive cock jerked inside my gut. I felt the heat of his seed as it pumped into me. My eyes locked to his as I felt his body tremble.

"Coming" he grunted.

"Same time" I panted.

Even as the second thick wad filled me to overflowing, I knew his sperm was racing for my eggs deep in my tummy; and I really didn't give a shit right then.

By the time Rick had emptied his balls into me, the convulsions in my gut had settled to small tremors. I felt his cock slide free with and obscene slurp, a glob of our mixed cream following it to slide down my ass.

I reached down and pulled my shorts back into place, glancing over I watched Rick silently dress. We both now knew this wasn't right; and we also both knew it wasn't going to end.

I stood at the front door as Rick prepared to leave. Ben appeared in the small foyer.

"Thanks Rick" he shook my brothers hand.

"My pleasure" Rick answered; the ass.

"Looks like you got all the right spots" Ben smiled as he looked at me.

"Oh he did" I whispered back.

Turning my body to block the view from Ben, I reached out a hand and traced a finger over my brothers sizeable bulge in his slacks.

"Next Tuesday?" I asked.

"Next Tuesday" Rick confirmed. "Be ready" he smiled.

"I already am" I whispered as Rick stepped out the door.


12