Massage Therapy

Story Info
Sylvanas receives a massage from two horny goblins.
4.9k words
4.89
8.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

A little request featuring a client's male and female goblins.

Krib and Neiza hurried through a narrow corridor, shrinking from the intimidating guards posted all throughout it. They were high in the sky over who knew where and somehow Krib had allowed his troublesome friend Neiza to talk him into doing something very stupid. This wasn't any ordinary goblin zeppelin—or rather, it was—but their guest wasn't. Sylvanas Windrunner was aboard this ship and he was on the way to give her a massage. He had no idea what the purpose of her trip was but he didn't particularly care. Soon he would get to touch and feel and squeeze her all over. The two goblins had seen the busty elven warchief before during a parade in Orgrimmar. It had been right after the defeat of the Burning Legion and they had both lusted after her ever since. Today was a golden opportunity.

Somehow, he had let Neiza talk him into letting her help. Two people just to massage someone. Ridiculous!

As the two goblins neared the warchief's quarters they picked up on the sound of her voice. She was clearly irritated and when they were admitted into her room she was busy chewing out one of her dark rangers.

"Arannis? Gartug?" She was centered in the middle of the room, hands on her wide hips.

"No, Mistress. I'm afraid they were all busy and could not be recalled in time for this trip." The dark ranger spoke calmly. Her voice was cold and deadly.

"Not a single one? Do you know how long this trip is?" Sylvanas threw her hands up in the air and paced back and forth as she continued, her plated boots clacking against the wooden floor. "Weeks without cock... what am I supposed to do, meditate? Practice my archery on the birds?"

The Dark Lady drew in an unneeded breath of air and sighed, shoulders slumping and body deflating for a moment before she regained her composure and turned towards the two goblins. She was tall with a commanding aura that made those around her nervous and those fierce red eyes, endlessly smoldering, didn't help. It was hard to look her in the eyes, and not just because of the height difference.

"Which one of you is here to give me a massage?" Her ghostly voice had a no nonsense tone to it. It demanded an answer.

"I am, warchief." Krib was nervous and his voice cracked from both excitement and fear.

"Me too!" Neiza clapped her hands together and bounced on her heels as she chimed in. Krib shot her an annoyed sideways glance before turning back to Sylvanas with an anxious smile.

"Are two of you really necessary for this job?" Sylvanas eyed them suspiciously.

"I'm afraid so," he said with a forced laugh. "Small hands, ya see." Krib held his hands up for her and she looked at them with disinterest for what couldn't have been even half a second.

"And you know what you're doing?"

"Sure, we're the best on this ship!" Not that the competition was fierce.

Sylvanas stared them in the eyes for a long moment, curious to see if the goblins would say anything incriminating under her heavy gaze. When they didn't she eventually nodded and gestured for them to setup their things, turning around afterwards and beginning to strip out of her ornate armor.

"You may leave, Anya." Sylvanas dismissed the ranger without looking. Anya bowed and, good soldier as she was, inspected the pair of goblins once more before taking her leave.

Neiza, who was busy leering at Sylvanas' thick blue ass as she stripped out of her leggings, received a sharp jab in the side from Krib's elbow. She stuck her tongue out at him but followed obediently behind, helping him unfold and place down the short massage table. It was long, sturdy and entirely capable of holding even an orc or tauren upon it, however it was low enough to the ground so that the short goblins could reach their client. When the Dark Lady finished undressing and turned around she raised an eyebrow at the table but otherwise said nothing.

Krib rushed over to her with a plush cotton towel, struggling not to look at her stacked chest. Neiza, oil in hand, didn't bother trying to hide her lecherous gaze. If she was executed for gawking it would be worth it.

"That won't be necessary, just watch your hands." She waved the towel away with a dismissive hand and then sat down on the massage table. "How should I lay?"

"Face down first, please." Neiza chirped, beaming at Sylvanas with a toothy grin. The warchief shot her a wary glance, prompting the female goblin to quickly speak up again. "Sorry, I'm a big fan!"

Krib was really beginning to regret bringing her along but his annoyance was interrupted when Sylvanas made to lie down and he noticed that he had forgotten a pillow. He quickly reached for it and placed it under her waiting head.

"Sorry about that your lordship." He chuckled nervously.

"It's 'your highness,' not 'your lordship,' idiot!" Neiza corrected.

Sylvanas closed her eyes and sighed. "Call me whatever you like, just get on with it."

"Alright, banshee baby. Neiza, pass me a bottle of oil."

Krib collected the oil and drooled it liberally out over his hands, positioning them so that it flowed down onto Sylvanas' back as well. He admired the musculature of her back for a moment. It was toned, as she was all over, yet not in a way that hid her femininity. It retained it, if not emphasized it. He glanced over at Neiza who was pouring oil out over the elf's sizeable thighs, looking her in the eyes and silently telling her not to do anything stupid. Neiza rolled her eyes back at him and got to work.

Resigning himself to whatever fate Neiza brought upon him, Krib got to work as well. The peacebloom oil that they were using relaxed him and he soon got into a calm rhythm, running his slick hands over Sylvanas' tense muscles and blue skin. Despite how silly they appeared, the two goblins were quite skilled and soon Sylvanas was purring beneath their fingers. It almost made her forget that she would be without cock for weeks. Almost.

That was until she felt Neiza's hands roam farther than they should have, rolling like little explorers over the hills of her heavenly ass.

"I thought I told you to watch your hands."

"But this is the proper way to give a massage!" To emphasize her words, Neiza slid her hands up and down over Sylvanas' meaty cheeks, oiling them up and stroking with her thumb in circular motions as she went along.

Sylvanas could feel a familiar sense of desire welling up from her loins. The special treatment her ass was receiving by the female goblin made sure of that.

"Fine, continue as you see fit." She relaxed into her pillow, eyes closed and trying to repress the annoying urges clawing at her mind. What good would allowing herself to get worked up do when there was no one aboard to satisfy her?

Krib's anxiety returned immediately, worried that Neiza had almost crossed a dangerous line. He continued working Sylvanas' upper back, however, kneading her tight muscles and applying gentle pressure with his palms. Between Neiza's idiocy and Sylvanas' fat tits pressing out from either side of her, he was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate. Luckily, the Dark Lady hadn't seemed to take offense to Neiza's insubordination.

Peeking out of the corner of his eye, Krib glanced jealously at Neiza who was busy groping Sylvanas' bubbly booty under the guise of giving her a massage. He sniffed and turned his attention back to his work, rubbing his hands in long strokes across the elf's taut back. Her breasts, squashed as they were against the table, kept drawing his eye. Surely if Neiza could get away with it he could too? Krib swallowed and gradually, hopefully unsuspiciously, moved his deft hands down to her sides. Eventually his fingers pressed against the soft skin of her ample tits, causing him to grin like a fool. Sylvanas didn't object and so he continued, tenderly massaging her breasts and the areas around her armpits.

He caressed her breasts sensually, spreading oil over what area he could without reaching underneath the busty elf. Krib wanted to indulge himself and linger further, but, with some reluctance, he pulled his hands away and began to work her neck.

"Haven't you missed a spot?"

"Pardon?" he asked, confused.

To Neiza's chagrin, Sylvanas turned over, hiding her ass from the greedy goblin but revealing her breasts in exchange. Krib, on the other hand, was delighted. Neiza was an ass kind of gal, but Krib? Well, he loved breasts. Especially large, firm ones like Sylvanas had. Despite their size they had only the faintest hint of sag and even lying down as she was her massive mammaries, falling slightly to the side away from her chest, retained their shape remarkably well.

Krib grinned stupidly. "Of course, warchief! My mistake!" He got to work quickly, oiling up his hands and drooling plenty of the slimy stuff over the Dark Lady's breasts as he did so. He gathered them up with his small hands, each of the orbs proving too big to grasp completely, and then began to gently rub them over, drawing circles with his thumbs around her areola.

Neiza sulked for a moment, displeased over the change in position. She could play with Sylvanas' beautiful booty all day! Instead, she took to oiling up her thunderous thighs. They were well muscled but covered in just the right amount of fat, a thin layer that squished under her slick fingers. Neiza pressed against her muscles, slowly working her way up until she was dangerously close to the Banshee Queen's nethers. Her slit glistened with a hint of arousal, and the goblin woman found it irresistible. Stupid as it was, she began to massage her pubic mound, drenching the cleanly trimmed hair of Sylvanas' silvery-blonde landing strip. Krib would be sweating bullets if he noticed what she was doing, but again, the warchief did not seem to care.

She tested her luck further and further, caressing Sylvanas' body until finally her thumb grazed the elf's sensitive clit. Sylvanas started from her touch, her body tensing up and eyes widening.

"I thought I told you to watch your hands," she said, causing the goblins to stop what they were doing. "I'm not sure if you're brave or just stupid."

"How 'bout both?" Neiza replied, absentmindedly rubbing Sylvanas' thighs.

"I'm fine with both," Krib agreed.

Sylvanas seemed deep in thought for a moment but she quickly came to a decision that would put an end to her plight. These two could be useful for more than just a massage.

"Well," she said, eyes darting betwee the two as she appraised them, "you seem clean enough. Not covered in soot or oil like most of your kind."

"A shame ain't it?" Neiza sighed.

Sylvanas ignored her. "You'll do."

"Do what?" Krib asked, hands frozen in place around her tits.

"Me." Sylvanas glanced at the oily green hands buried in her tit-flesh. "Or more specifically, those. Undress and climb up here."

Krib nodded and hurried to undress, not daring or wanting to question her

"And you," she continued, pointing at Neiza who immediately stood at attention. "Get back to work."

The female goblin saluted and got back to work just as Krib climbed up onto the table, his semi-hard cock dangling above the Dark Lady's plump tits.

"Continue." Sylvanas nodded her head towards her breasts.

Krib didn't need to be told twice. He squeezed her pillow-like breasts around his member, enveloping it completely within her soft bosom. The oil coating her skin acted as lube and, straddling Sylvanas' abdomen, he began to piston his now hard cock in and out of the valley between her breasts. His hips were frantic as he pounded into that valley like he would her pussy, the head of his cock, strangled by Sylvanas' massive tits, poking out with every thrust. Precum dribbled out of it and mixed with the syrupy massage oil, creating lewd squelching noises as he titfucked her.

Neiza, still peeved that Krib was getting special treatment, climbed onto the table as well and layed between Sylvanas' thighs, bringing her head in towards her quim. She stuck her tongue out eagerly, flicking the Dark Lady's clit with the tip of her probing tongue. An encouraging moan from above spurred her on and so she continued, lapping at Sylvanas' dripping pussy and happily tasting her sweet nectar. Her tongue parted the lips of her pussy and, made rigid, dove inside, fucking the elf's hole while she teased her clit with a skilled finger.

While Neiza was busy eating out the Dark Lady, Krib was struggling to milk his cock within her big blue tits. While so far unsuccessful, he was determined to deposit a fat gooey load within her immense cleavage. He panted while he struggled to get himself off, alternating between thrusting his hips against her and simply dragging her breasts over his manhood. Sylvanas on the other hand appeared relaxed, with her eyes closed and occasionally purring from the treatment she was receiving. This was her kind of massage.

Sylvanas' thighs squeezed tight around Neiza's head. Firm and encouraging, they caused the goblin to double her efforts. She placed passionate, open mouthed kisses on Sylvanas' sopping cunt, slurping her juices up and continuing to rub her clit as she did so. Moans assailed her ears, both from the Dark Lady as well as from Krib who seemed to be drawing close to his big finish.

She was right. A satisfied groan marked the occasion, followed by an almost audible emptying of his balls. His greedy hands squeezed tight around the Banshee Queen's enormous tits as he blew his load, his cock utterly buried within the pillowy mass of tit-flesh. Krib continued to moan all the while, his balls churning and dick pulsing as he creampied Sylvanas' tits, filling the valley between them full of his sticky nut. Once he was finished emptying his balls, he sighed and pulled out, slapping his cock against her pointy nipples.

Sylvanas watched as her tits were given a cream filling, a curious gleam in her eye as she did so. When the goblin was completely finished she grabbed her breasts, prying them apart and admiring the ridiculous amount of jizz left within them. Her chest was covered in the stuff and gooey strands of it hung between her well endowed tits like little bridges. She mashed her tits together, mouth curving into a faint grin as she did so. This only made a bigger mess of her stacked chest but she didn't seem to care.

"This is quite the mess you've made, little one." With a slender blue finger, Sylvanas scooped a dollop of cum off her chest and stuck it in her mouth, swallowing the sticky white glob with an appreciative "Mmm."

"My apologies your Lordship," he said, still panting slightly.

"Very impressive," she continued, ignoring his apology. "Especially for one of your size." Another scoop of cum injested and she motioned for him to get off of her, after which she rolled onto her knees and forearms. In this position her large sticky tits hung low, brushing the massage table, and her big blueberry booty was raised into the air, much to Neiza's delight.

"Come. I would like to get a better taste." Sylvanas motioned with her hand again, signalling Krib to get on the table in front of her. He did so eagerly of course. His cock, still semi-hard and slick with cum, dangled dangerously close to the Banshee Queen's dark blue lips. They were proper plump and he yearned to feel them wrapped around his member.

Sylvanas obliged his desires, taking the goblin's cock into her moist mouth. First the head which she quickly cleaned, swirling her tongue around his sensitive mushroom head, then the rest. Her juicy lips slid down his veiny green shaft slowly, almost lackadaisically, until at last she had a throat full of cock and there were no more inches left to take. With no more dick left to consume, she locked eyes with him and sucked, slurping loudly with her tongue slithering around him like a hungry snake.

Krib's face contorted in pleasure, unable to keep a straight face with Sylvanas devouring his member. The Dark Lady smiled, enjoying the sexual torture she was subjecting him to, and, after a long minute of washing the goblin's cock with her mouth, pulled off of him. She gripped it tightly around the base where her lips had been and waved it around playfully before admiring her handiwork. Now cleaned of any residual sperm, it gleamed with her saliva—a shiny, green, rock hard pillar. She slapped it against her tongue and then took him into her mouth again, bobbing her head back and forth in his lap as if she was starved for it.

Neiza felt a little left out but that feeling was buried when she looked down at the elf before her. Sylvanas' thick blue ass was presented like a smorgasbord in front of her and she was more than happy to indulge. She dropped to her knees and spread the warchief's oil sleeked cheeks apart, upon which she was greeted by a pristine star. Light purple as her nipples were, it was waiting, immaculate and occasionally winking at her as Sylvanas continued sloppily blowing Neiza's friend. She reached towards it with her thumb, still grasping a meaty cheek with the rest of her fingers, and pushed against it. The little thing parted after some resistance and hugged her finger in a tight embrace. Neiza pushed her thumb further inside and squeezed her hand, enjoying the feeling of Sylvanas' ass within her grasp.

Not satisfied with mere groping, Neiza leaned forward and planted a series of loving kisses upon Sylvanas' ass before burying her head between the elf's cheeks. Her tongue replaced her thumb, tracing circles around the Dark Lady's puckered star. She lathered it with saliva before continuing further, digging into the tight hole with an eager and rigid tongue.

Neiza ate Sylvanas' ass like a conjured mana cake, spreading her cheeks apart and kneading them as she did so, even going so far as to squeeze those thick blue cheeks around her head so that she was truly buried within them. The elf pushed back against her, clearly enjoying the oral treatment she was receiving. Neiza smiled noticing this, giving the small rosebud a few licks and then beginning to alternate between licking it and tongue-fucking it. This continued for some time, but eventually an idea popped into her head. She reached for the bag that normally contained her massage tools, digging around a bit before extracting from it a hefty strap-on. The shaft was large and colored a light green that matched her emerald skin—after all, it was her creation. She was proud of it too. Not only did it look and feel like a real cock—for the most part anyways—but it was also designed to react based on her arousal.

She strapped it on and got into position behind Sylvanas' fat ass, spreading a cheek and spitting an unneeded glob of saliva onto her tight hole. Her cock, or strap-on as it really were, was already rock hard, the fine piece of goblin engineering functioning flawlessly. Neiza looked up. Sylvanas was busy noisily sucking on the head of Krib's cock, possibly swallowing another of his loads. Either way she was oblivious to what Neiza was about to do.

The female goblin lined up her artificial dick with the Dark Lady's sphincter, marveling for a moment at her own craftsmanship before pushing against the tight little hole. It resisted, and if she was paying attention she would have seen Sylvanas' long elven ears twitch upwards in alarm. Neiza pushed harder until it yielded and accepted her, the force of which bounced Sylvanas forward on the table and caused her to injest another few inches of Krib's cock.

Perhaps she had pushed a bit too hard? The thrust had forced her strap-on deep within the elf's bowels, the ring of her sphincter clutching tightly around her thick, artificial shaft. Sylvanas pulled herself off of Krib's manhood and glanced behind her at the contraption invading her ass, raising a shocked but curious eyebrow.

"A strap-on?" she asked incredulously.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12