Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Made it myself," Neiza boasted. "Carry it everywhere I go!"

"Marvelous," Sylvanas breathed, turning her attention back to Krib's lonely cock.

Neiza took that as a sign to continue and so she resumed, pulling back and beginning to thrust herself in and out of the warchief's ass. The inventive goblin was not one to be gentle. She pounded Sylvanas' ass into shape, her hips colliding with the elf's behind and causing it to jiggle like tidal waves. To her satisfaction, moans soon greeted her ears. The Banshee Queen seemed to be a freak for anal sex and she was soon pushing back against her, aiding Neiza in her mission to plunder her booty.

The sturdy massage table held fast despite Neiza's onslaught, wobbling but never giving in or throwing her off balance. Her hands moved to grip Sylvanas by her thin waist, placing her thumbs on the elf's dimples of venus and using them to help contain her jiggling behind. For so long she had coveted this ass, even going so far as to develop the greatest strap-on on Azeroth with the hope of one day fucking it. Now she was doing exactly that and it was like a dream come true. She moaned in tandem with the Dark Lady, enjoying the Sensory Pleasure Recepto-Communicators that fed pleasure directly from the artificial cock to her brain as if it was truly a part of her. A deep stroke rattled her unexpectedly and she stopped for a moment to recuperate, heaving out a sigh and grinning. Thousands of years old with an ass this tight; elves really were something else.

Sylvanas swallowed the last ounce of Krib's latest load and then licked him clean for good measure, lingering on his balls before speaking up.

"Let's change things up shall we?" She stroked him back to full mast again as she spoke and then pulled away from Neiza, feeling emptier than she had seconds prior. "Lay down."

Krib could tell that she was talking to him and he complied with a hasty eagerness, lying down upon the table with his cock jutting up into the air like a green obelisk. Sylvanas was upon him immediately, straddling his groin and impaling herself upon his member. A husky grunt, ghostly as her voice was, escaped her as she hilted herself upon the goblin's cock. She leaned forward and began to ride, toned feminine muscles flexing and straining. Tall as she was, and small as he was, her large tits dangled tantalizingly above Krib's head and each he could swear was bigger than his noggin.

For stability—and to give Neiza better access to her ass—Sylvanas planted her hands upon the table on either side of Krib's head. Leaning forward with her ass presented as it was, Neiza got the message. She stepped up behind the warchief, admiring the way her purple pussy stretched around her companion's shaft. Though he was a goblin, Krib had plenty of dick to satisfy the thirsty elf.

Neiza gave Sylvanas' booty a hard slap and though it was already wobbling from riding, it jiggled like jello when she smacked it. She smiled, and, with that out of her system for the time being, delved once again into the Banshee Queen's bowels. This time her rosebud yielded easily, accepting the large strap-on cock like it was hungry for more. Neiza was happy to satiate it, feeding her ass full of makeshift cock with quick thrusts that left them both moaning.

Krib moaned too. In fact, he moaned a lot. Sylvanas' pussy gripped him like a sleeve two sizes too small and his cock already felt ready to blow. She undulated and gyrated her hips against him, taking every inch of his manhood and looking for more. To both goblins it was a dream come true, but with the elf's big blue tits bouncing in his face, surely he was the luckier one. With one hand grabbing her bubble butt, he sat up slightly so he could get a taste of her massive mammaries. He barely had to sit up at all but when he did they flopped against his face, causing him to grin stupidly. He remained like this with his tongue out, lapping at the wobbling breasts each time they bounced against him.

Sylvanas grunted and pressed back against the invading cocks, taking them both to the hilt with every bounce. Each had a hand on either of her ass cheeks and occasionally Neiza would give her cheek a slap or two. Or three... or four. After that she didn't bother counting, but she relished the stinging sensations on her behind and the handprint that surely developed. These two were a blessing, for without them her trip would be dull and boring. With them however, she could entertain herself by getting double stuffed full of cock for the rest of the journey.

"Just like that!" she hissed, a tingle running up her spine as the two cocks hilted deep within her holes.

Neiza's incessant pounding made it hard for the warchief to ride Krib properly and to compensate she rocked her hips up and down against him, taking the entirety of his cock with quick but shallow strokes. Her ass, of course, was receiving a much harsher treatment. The female goblin drilled Sylvanas' ass without mercy, filling the room with the sinful sounds of flesh on flesh and the clapping of the elf's ass against her hips.

Neiza huffed and puffed, her naked body beginning to gleam with sweat. Perhaps the sensory conveyers on the strap-on were working a bit too well for her pussy was dripping wet and longing for a blissful climax. She worked towards this goal desperately, admiring Sylvanas' equally sweaty body as she pounded it full of dick. Sylvanas' sphincter quivered around the strap-on and a moan escaped her lips, signalling the warchief's own climax. Noticing this, Neiza rained down a handful of slaps upon her blueberry booty and even Krib gave the cheek he was grasping a good smack. Slightly jealous of the Dark Lady, Neiza picked up the pace.

Krib on the other hand relaxed like a king, head resting on a pillow while his queen rode him with her tits jiggling above him. He wasn't sure if all elves were this tight or if Sylvanas' body was specially made for milking cocks but it took all of his will power not to erupt inside of her. His balls churned, longing for release, but he soldiered on, enjoying Sylvanas' sexy moans as she fucked him and was in turn fucked by Neiza. Double teamed and hungry for cock as she was, Sylvanas had already came multiple times and her juices drenched Krib's aching nuts.

She wanted those nuts to explode and fill her with cum, and so she bounced without interruption despite the female goblin working her ass from behind. Sylvanas grunted from a particularly hard thrust that shook her ass and sent a shiver up her spine, but still she didn't relent. She ground her pussy against Krib, rolling her hips, her fit body tensing and tightening. The man was resisting his own body's desire to cum—he was resisting her. But not for long, she would not tolerate it.

Sylvanas leaned lower so that her nipples were brushing against his face, hips still working against the green shaft lodged balls deep within her. Her walls constricted around him and she dropped her head down close to one of his pointy ears. A long, husky moan flowed past her lips directly into his ear. Sensual and full of passion, it made Krib shiver. Another moan, louder than the last, broke the dam. He erupted inside of her with a rapturous groan, spurting out ribbons of sticky jizz within her tight pussy until his balls were emptied and semen leaked out onto his shaft. Sylvanas milked him completely dry, purring as she did so. She always did love a good creampie.

With her womb full of cum, the Dark Lady smiled, clearly proud of herself and her ability to tear through Krib's resistance. Though the male goblin was spent for the time being, the strap-on lodged in Sylvanas' ass reminded her that his companion wasn't. Neiza pounded her ass like a maniac, obsessed with her blueberry booty to the point of delirium. Sweat dripped off her nose and like Sylvanas she had already came multiple times, the strap-on doing an amazing job stimulating her as if she was the one being pumped full of dick.

Neiza was like a machine and it didn't seem like she was going to need a break anytime soon. Meanwhile, Krib stirred beneath Sylvanas, his cock—still buried within her—quickly brought back to life by her creamy snatch. Such virility these goblins had.

Time for another round then.

Sylvanas smiled and swept her disheveled blonde hair back just as a hand fell upon her jiggling behind. It stung wonderfully.

Oh yes, she would make sure these two entertained her well.

12