Massage Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
A recent graduate is interviewed for a new job.
3.9k words
4.69
14k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from a massage therapy program, Lucia entered the job market optimistic about her chances of full time employment. With so many massage businesses in her city, she assumed they would be constantly seeking new employees, and Lucia knew her talented hands would be an asset at any company. Reality soon set in, however, as she submitted dozens of job applications without getting so much as an interview. As her savings account began to empty, she started to widen her job search, including locations further outside the city, or in bad neighbourhoods. When those locations continued to come up dry, she submitted applications at several local "massage parlours", knowing full well that at least some of them were likely to be rub and tug operations. She went to three interviews with sleazy business owners, but the combination of pressure to perform happy endings and the dismal pay structure led her to turn down their offers.

Finally, as she began to apply for restaurant server jobs, Luica received a call from a massage therapy location in an upscale part of town. Excitedly, she rushed to an interview the next day, hoping to charm and impress the owner with her personality and credentials. She arrived at the location to find it ideally placed near the hospital and a number of business complexes, with ample parking and busy foot traffic. She put on her widest smile as she walked in the front door and found herself greeted by a hostess in a clean white uniform.

As the hostess greeted her, Lucia noticed she was model-gorgeous, with tell-tale signs of expensive cosmetic surgery. Lucia felt drab and unattractive by comparison, and soon felt that sense of inadequacy grow as they passed several of the massage therapists on the way to the owner's office. Tall, blonde, and slender, the employees she passed looked as if they were cut from a mould; one that the curvaceous brunette Lucia did not match. With a sense of resignation, she entered the owner's back office knowing she had been naive to think she would get hired at such a high class establishment.

The owner stood and walked out from behind his desk to greet Lucia. Middle-aged with a well trimmed beard and hair showing hints of grey, he was well dressed and returned her wide smile as he shook her hand. He introduced himself as David. His grip was strong and firm, and Lucia caught a whiff of his pleasant cologne. Introducing herself, Lucia watched as he gave her a once-over, but was unable to gauge his reaction. She hoped he wasn't hiding his disappointment, and took the seat he offered so they could begin the interview.

To begin the interview, David started by laying out the compensation, a sure-fire sign of his confidence that it would impress her. He was right, and Lucia was amazed to learn that the position was full time, salaried, and came with full benefits. Despite her sinking feeling that she would not get the job Lucia was excited to have even a chance at such a good position, and determined to do whatever it took to convince David to hire her.

"So, do I still have your attention so far?" David asked her, with a knowing smile.

"Absolutely!" Lucia replied with enthusiasm. "I would love to hear more about your clientele, as I consider myself completely devoted to client satisfaction and want to ensure I could provide the kinds of services they need."

David gave her a wry grin. "That is definitely the attitude we're looking for. But before I give you all those details, please tell me a bit about yourself."

Doing her best to keep from rambling, Lucia described her recent graduation, the work experience she obtained during the practical portions of her training, and her overall attitude towards client care. She also mentioned that she was extremely excited to hear from him, as it was difficult starting out without experience, and she hadn't even gotten interviews with many other companies. David nodded and took notes, waiting for her to finish.

"So let me see if I can summarize all that?" David offered. He counted on his fingers as he listed each item. "You only recently graduated from a program. You have little practical experience. You have student loans and bills to pay. And you are having no luck in the job market. That sound about right?"

Lucia blushed, realizing how naive she had been to think she could get a job at such an upscale establishment. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time..." Lucia began, starting to rise from her seat.

"No, no! Stop! Please, sit back down!" David reassured her. "In addition," he went on "you seem genuinely enthusiastic to do whatever it takes to please our clients. You sound like just what I'm looking for!"

"Pardon me?" Lucia asked in confusion, sitting back down. "I'm confused."

David smiled at her. "Its time for me to tell you about our clientele and services." To Lucia's growing shock and amazement, David began to lay out his business model to her. His company provided services to high powered clientele, including company CEOs, politicians, judges, and celebrities. For the premium prices they paid, they received a variety of services, all delivered safely and discretely. Lucia instinctively knew he was referring to sexual services, without him specifically mentioning it. Understanding the game being played, she danced around the specifics but asked the obvious question.

"How is this legal?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, technically speaking, such services are frowned upon, but since I hire only qualified massage therapists, pay our taxes, and have such a high profile clientele, there is a veneer of legitimacy that nobody wants to look behind. As you can imagine, however, this does somewhat limit my potential employee base."

Lucia nodded, suddenly understanding his excitement at her predicament. While she had passed up on the offers to work at rub and tug outfits without hesitation, she found herself seriously considering her options now. A salary and full benefits? That was appealing. David waited silently as she did the mental math in her head. When she made eye contact with him again, he asked her directly.

"Do you think this is something you might be interested in?"

Lucia chewed her lip, though she had already made up her mind, she had a few nagging questions she wanted answered. "I'm curious," she began, "I don't really fit the mould of the other employees I've seen. They're all so slim and perfect, while I'm..." Lucia paused, hesitating.

"Curvy?" David interjected with a smile. "Well to be honest I have had several clients express to me that they would like some more variety, and to be frank, the girls here that look like princesses tend to act like them too. You're hot, but in a much more natural way that I think they will love."

Lucia blushed slightly. "Before I agree, what services, exactly, will I need to provide?" A wide grin spread across David's face.

"That depends entirely on you. Each of our girls sets her own limits and preferences, ranging from a simple manual release following a massage, to full BDSM services. We do of course compensate them accordingly - the more you offer, the more you make."

Lucia paused to let this information sink in. She questioned herself; she wasn't really considering this, was she? Her mind raced, as she considered the possibility of applying her schooling to giving hand jobs, blowjobs, or sex to clients. She unconsciously ran her tongue across her teeth, and shifted in her seat, the idea turned her on more than she cared to admit.

David, seeing she was on the fence, prompted her. "Do you have any particular skills or fetishes you could leverage? You will already have cache just by being different from the other girls, but if you had an additional gimmick, I'm sure I can keep you very busy!"

Lucia blushed. She hesitated, then blurted out "I give incredible head."

There was a pregnant pause as her words hung in the air. David maintained a long silence, making Lucia blush bright red, and wonder if she had embarrassed herself. Surely the rich men who paid David expected more from his girls than a blowjob.

Lucia glanced up and found David's gaze intensely locked with her own. "Really?" he asked, his voice giving away nothing of his reaction to her words.

Lucia nodded. "Every guy I have ever been with has said it was the best he ever had..." her voice trailed off as she realized how lame that sounded. She began to second guess her own confidence as David stared at her. Of course her boyfriends would say that! Who tells a woman they're dating they give bad head!

David held his gaze for another uncomfortable moment, as if evaluating her statement for truth. A slow smile began to spread across his face. "You know," he began "I have heard a lot of women make that statement before. I think you're the first one I believe."

Lucia smiled and looked at the floor. "Its actually something I'm pretty proud of. It turns me on to pleasure a man till his head spins." Her eyes snapped upwards as she felt David's hand unexpectedly graze her lips.

"You certainly have lips built for sucking cock, Lucia." David said, a sudden husky edge entering his voice.

Lucia's lower lip twitched. She felt a shiver of fear, but also arousal at his words. She didn't know how to respond, but sat still while he played with her hair and ran his hand along her jaw.

"I like you Lucia." David finally said. "And lord knows the skinny blonde bitches around here hate to work up a sweat while sucking dick. The job is yours if you want it..." he paused, "but..."

"... but you need to see if my skills are for real?" Lucia guessed.

"You read my mind." David said with a lecherous grin.

Lucia made her own decision in that instant. She licked her lips. David ran his hand back to her mouth, running his finger through the new moisture. Her tongue lashed his fingertip, swirling around it. She kissed it wetly, making a small smacking sound, before bobbing her head forward to engulf it. She sucked on his first two fingers, her tongue exploring their textures. She felt him push them deeper to test her gag reflex. She gagged lightly, bringing up thick saliva, but did not pull away or stop sucking them. David shuddered as he pulled his hand back, dripping saliva onto his desk. He gripped the armrests on each side of his chair, and slid backwards on the floor, making room for her between his legs. Lucia could already see the growing bulge in his dress pants.

Lucia stood slowly, and David watched her every move. Licking her lips, she began to undress. David remained silent as he watched; no words were needed. She knew exactly what he wanted. Lucia nibbled her bottom lip in anticipation as she removed her top, and then shimmied her skirt to the floor. Steeping out of it, she walked closer to him, clad in a matching white bra and panties. The nub of her hard nipples were visible through the bra, revealing her arousal to David's keen eyes. He looked up an her as she approached, shifting his legs wider apart slightly in anticipation. She placed one hand on each of his thighs, and slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

David sighed as Lucia's hands caressed up and down his thighs, coming tantalizingly close without actually touching the throbbing bulge in his pants. She could sense his impatience growing, even as he sought to hide it from her by feigning calmness. She leaned in close and felt his leg muscles tense, but she simply held her face an inch away from him, as if breathing in his scent. Finally, after a long pause, she began to caress his bulge with her face, lightly rubbing her cheeks and lips across it. She felt him throb through his pants, and he moaned softly at her touch.

Lucia sighed contently as she felt his growing shaft throb against her cheek. She lost herself in the moment, enjoying the simple act of giving pleasure, even in these circumstances, with a job on the line. She began to mouth over the lump of his shaft, which seemed to be trapped pointed downwards and struggling to free itself. She left wet marks on his pants as she drooled on him through the material. David groaned with frustration.

"Take it out." he commanded, unable to wait any longer.

Lucia looked up and made eye contact with him. "You're the boss." she said with a wink.

She unzipped his pants, and then the button on his boxer shorts. Fishing inside, he grasped his shaft and manoeuvred it out of his pants. His cock was extremely thick, she discovered, pale in colour with two visible purple veins running the length of his shaft. His wide pink head was uncircumcised, and glistened with a drop of precum at its tip. Lucia snaked out her tongue, and slowly scooped up the bead of precum, forming a sticky line between his cock and her mouth as she did. He tasted somewhat sweet and Luicia savoured the flavour with a small moan of her own. David caressed her head, pulling her towards him with subtle pressure. She could tell he was desperate to feel her mouth around him.

She planted a sloppy kiss in his tip, and then, with her lips held around the tip, she began to swirl her tongue around his crown. She varied direction and speed with her tongue, causing David to squirm in his chair. Her saliva began to run down his shaft, adding further to the wet stain on his pants.

"Fuck. Yes." David moaned. "Work that cock baby."

Lucia smiled around his head, enjoying making him feel good. She gripped near the base of his shaft and began to bob her lips up and down, leaving her lips loose around him so that her mouth was gliding up and down with little friction. Her mouth made soft, wet noises as she added a little suction on her back stroke. His hands began to hold onto her head for dear life, and she knew what he wanted before he even asked.

"Take it deep." David said. "Show me your throat skills."

Lucia pulled back so that only his head was in her mouth, and froze there for an agonizingly long moment. Just as David began to consider asking if anything was wrong, she slowly descended on his cock, her lips gliding down his shaft until they met his zipper. Still not content, Lucia pressed deeper still, mashing her nose into him until her lips were wrapped around his wide base, and his tip forced its way past the entrance to her throat. David grunted with pleasure as she froze again, now with his cock fully buried inside her.

She suppressed her gag reflex and held him deep for a long time. She wanted to show off her deep throat talents, and kept his fat head in her throat until her chest heaved for air. Only when she felt she could truly hold him no longer did she slowly back off of him, her nostrils flaring for air the instant his crown pulled from her throat. As she withdrew, she opened her mouth, gasping around his tip, before suddenly plunging down on him again. She winced as it forced its way past her now sore throat, while David let out a long, low moan of delight. She bobbed her throat on his cock, pulling back only enough that his head pierced her throat over and over, using the friction of its entrance to add sensation.

"Jesus christ you're good!" David exclaimed, his hands gripping her head on either side, guiding it as she bobbed on his cock.

As Lucia pushed down to his base, David suddenly held her tightly against himself, seizing her head in a vice-like grip. Lucia tried to suppress her gag reflex, but after ten seconds or so she began to retch slightly, her body heaving with the force as it tried to eject his cock head from her throat. David held fast, groaning at each contraction of her throat muscles around his cock. Eventually he released her, and she pulled back fully, leaving a sloppy trail of saliva pouring from her bottom lip. David's pants were a complete mess, and his cock pulsed visibly under a sheen of her spit.

"I was wondering if you would ever gag!" David exclaimed, as Lucia caught her breath. "I was beginning to think you had no gag reflex at all!"

Lucia smiled, her chin glistening with drool. "I can generally suppress it when I'm in control, but I often gag when I'm not. I like to gag, if that helps?" Lucia added with a wry grin.

"Come closer, you beautiful slut." David said, smiling. "I want to hear you gag."

Lucia leaned closer as David grabbed his cock by the base. She sensed what he wanted and pursed her lips just as he began to slap them with the head of his sopping wet cock. Saliva splattered and the sound of wet smacking filled his office. He rubbed and slapped himself against her entire face as she rested her hands on her knees and presented her nose, forehead, cheeks, and tongue in turn. David found himself intensely hard, harder than he had been in several years despite making regular use of his conventionally attractive staff. This girl was something special, he thought to himself.

David stopped slapping her face and held his tip pointed directly at her lips. "Open wide and hold still." David directed.

Lucia did as she was told, and allowed her jaw to swing wide open. She extended her tongue and awaited his cock subserviently. David adjusted his grip on her head, grasping it from the sides so that his palms were against her cheeks, his thumbs extended over her ears and fingertips along her jaw. Lucia quivered with anticipation, knowing her was preparing to fuck her mouth. To her surprise, rather than standing, David slid himself forward in his office chain, the wheels bringing him smoothly forward till his head rested in her tongue. His cock bounced slightly, slapping her tongue lightly. Lucia looked up and made eye contact with him. David smiled, and using his legs, pulled the chair forward.

"Ohhh fuck." David grunted, as his cock slid home into Lucia's open mouth.

He pulled her head against him slightly to get past the resistance of her throat, and moaned as he felt her outstretched tongue lap his balls. This time, Lucia began to gag quickly, coughing and sputtering against his thick shaft's invasion of her throat. David smiled and began to rock his chain back and forth, pulling her head into him in time with his rocking motion. Because of her outstretched tongue, Lucia's gagging took the form of incredibly loud and body-wracking retching, rather than the common *GAK GAK GAK* of porn star face fucks. When she attempted to withdraw her tongue to change the angle, David stopped her, and tilted her head back to make eye contact.

"Keep that tongue stuck out." he ordered, adjusting his grip so that his pinky fingers pinned it to her lower lip. "Show me how hard you're willing to work for this job."

Lucia steeled her resolve and moaned encouragingly as he began to fuck her mouth once more. His pace was not fast, but he pumped deeply and maintained a continuous rhythm that stretched her throat to its limit with his girth. The sounds of her urgent, choking, dry heaves once again filled the room, and she fought to suppress the need to vomit. With her tongue hanging out, she could feel his balls begin to ride higher as they slapped against her, and the knowledge that he was getting close to climax allowed her to set her jaw with determination to see the ordeal through till the end.

David's breath began to come in ragged gasps and his pace became more frantic and less rhythmic. Lucia coughed thick wads of saliva onto his lap, drenching his pants with frothy white spit. Just before she reached her absolute limit, as if reading her mind David pushed his chair suddenly back, vacating her throat with an audible pop. Lucia's chest heaved for air, her drool coating her cleavage and white bra. David stroked his cock mere inches from her face, watching her desperately catch her breath.

"Curl your tongue to catch my cum you slut." David gasped at her through jagged breaths.

Lucia attempted to speak but was forced to cough and spit a thick wad of saliva from her throat before she could. "Please feed me your cum, boss." she rasped through her raw throat. "I want to taste it."

12