Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head. With a roar, he pointed his cock at her open mouth, and its tip exploded. Successive thick white ropes of cum blasted Lucia's face, hitting her nose, cheeks, lips, and straight down her throat. Some slick strands slid down her face onto her tongue, and Lucia gagged as one shot hit her right in the tonsils. She cupped her tongue, trying to catch as much as she could, but even so, globs of cum splattered her knees and breasts. David moved closer as his spurts became dribbles, and stroked the remainder directly onto her tongue. His cum tasted extremely strong, bitter and salty from too much coffee and red meat. Lucia flicked the tip of his head, removing the last few beads. She looked into his eyes expectantly, showing off the huge load in her mouth.

David slid the tip of his cock absentmindedly across her bottom lip. "Swallow it, beautiful." he ordered.

Lucia's full lips closed around the massive load, and she struggled with a sudden urge to spit the vile tasting mouthful out. She stifled a powerful urge to gag and swallowed loudly. She grimaced slightly, and then feigned a wide smile for David's benefit. She opened her mouth wide again, to show him she had indeed swallowed it all.

"Good girl." David said, caressing her cheek with his fingertips. "Now be a dear, and go get me a change of clothes from the closet." he said with a chuckle. "You've made quite the mess of me!"

It was true, Lucia saw. David's lap and shirt tails were soaked in her drool and precum. She surveyed her own damage and realized she was even worse off than he was. She was coated in a layer of saliva, from her chin to her breasts and thighs. Cum splatters adorned her as well, she could feel it cooling on her face especially. Her bra was soaked, and she knew without checking that her panties would be too - though not with saliva. As she rose to fetch David's fresh clothes, she knew he was watching her, and getting off on sending her on a chore while she was still sloppy wet with his cum. She wondered how she would make herself presentable to leave the building.

12