All Comments on 'Massage Therapy Ch. 04'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wow, ATW,

Absolutely amazing! Great story! Looking forward to more.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I just finished reading all of your chapters. I have to say, this was one of THE best written, erotic stories that I have had the pleasure of reading. The pace, the dialog, the scene descriptions, each pulled together to make this one HOT story! If Literotica gave out rewards, this entry would top most other stories. I look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hopefully more to come

little tidbits in this story tells me where this story may be going, mom decides that she wants another child so stops taking birth control and not wanting to be a hypocrite lets the daughter go off as well and both end up pregnant

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great series so far! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

5 stars, an amazing work. I really loved the way mother, as the last guardian of her daughters virginity, guided her son's penis into her daughter's pussy. I was looking forward to an intimate connection of mother with her daughter. She did not even get to truly explore her mother's body. It would be a perfect moment for them to realize what is the one thing they yearn for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another round of applause, 5 *'s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES