Massage Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Richard had been having sex with both his mom and sister multiple times on a daily basis, he had gotten pretty good about staving off his own orgasm until he was sure that his lover of the moment had had at least two or three of the of their own first. He was pleased that both of them were so orgasmic.

His mother was a marathon runner in bed; she was perfectly happy to have him keep going pretty much as long as he wanted, and they often managed the better part of an hour, rutting until Richard finally let loose inside her. During sessions like that, Janice simply lost count of how many orgasms she had, or it was more like one continuous climax?

Kristin wasn't up to that point yet; she was actually perfectly happy with ending after only a couple of orgasms. She was still new at sex, still trying to get used to her brother's girth and length. Every once and a while she got a little sore after, despite no shortage of foreplay, and she was happy that her mother could take over and sate Richard's boundless sexual energy.

As she reveled in the sensation of her son pounding into her, Janice, again still the mother, knew that dinner would be ready soon, and decided to let this session end a little earlier than usual. She knew that the best way to do this was to move into the one position that Richard almost always had a hard time maintaining before he blew his load.

"Do me doggy," Janice said suddenly. She was pleased with the look of excitement in her son's eyes.

With a wet slurping sound that they could both clearly hear, Richard removed himself from his mother's cunt and sat back on his haunches, his stiff dick bouncing wetly, while Janice whipped around on her knees, lowering her head onto a pillow and presenting her round muscular ass and dripping pussy for her son to impale. Richard wasted no time and quickly plunged his sex-slicked dick into the vagina that had given birth to him twenty years ago.

Janice struggled to catch her breath as Richard started mercilessly pounding her from behind. His dick perfectly filled her to capacity in most every other position they had tried so far, but when they did it doggy style, the penetration just got that much deeper. Her very cervix was getting smashed by her son's penis. She knew Richard could feel it, too, and he gripped her naked hips tightly so as to ensure maximum penetration with each thrust.

Janice screamed uncontrollably into the pillow as her boy banged the living shit out of her. Richard, for his part, groaned and grunted with wild abandon as he incestuously fucked his way closer and closer to his own climax. He knew that he had gotten his mother off enough times that he could now guiltlessly focus on his own raw pleasure. His mother was aware of that, too, and she managed to lift her face from the pillow just enough to encourage him.


"That's my boy," she moaned. "Fuck your mother like you mean it!"

"Oh, Mom!"

"Yes, baby, I'm your mom, and your mom loves her son's cock, so fucking give it to me!"

"Fuck! Fuck, mom, yes! I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" Janice screamed. "Fill me, baby! Mommy wants her son's cum!"

"Oh god, oh my god!" Rick wailed. "I'm cumming!"

With three or four final thrusts that were so powerful that they practically knocked the wind out of Janice's lungs, it felt like her son was now penetrating directly into her very womb when he started gushing hot potent sperm, pulse after pulse, painting her pussy with so much semen she knew she'd feel it oozing out her all through dinner.

Rick held himself tight up against his mother as his orgasm coursed through his balls and dick and into his mom. She did her best to keep still, despite yet another climax being triggered by his, so that he could enjoy her body to the fullest. The icing on the cake for him was feeling his mom's pussy tighten and release as her own final orgasm milked the remnants of his sperm, which poured into her core.

When the spasms finally subsided, Rick slumped forward against his mom, and they both lay like that, panting, trying to remember what week they had just fucked each other into. There was a great temptation to just doze off right then and there in perfect post-coital bliss, but it became immediately obvious that, at least for the final portion of their lovemaking, that they'd had an audience.

The sound of clapping roused them and drew their attention toward the bedroom door. Kristin was standing there, wearing an apron—and nothing else—grinning from ear to ear while she applauded the incestuous scene that had transpired before her.

"That was epic," she declared. "And you might need another shower after that, but for the record, dinner is ready now!"


12