Massage Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucia continues her work and encounters a demanding client.
3.7k words
4.66
6.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... and right in here is room 3!" Lucia heard the hostess say as she brought in the first client of the day.

Lucia beamed her widest, brightest smile as she greeted the new client whom she was meeting for the first time. "Welcome!" she said warmly, holding out her hand. "My name is Lucia."

"Nice to finally meet you Lucia.", he replied. "My name is Andrew."

Lucia's eyebrows must have raised slightly at the word "finally", betraying her confusion. The hostess graciously filled in some blanks for her. "Andrew requested you specifically by name! He has been waiting for two weeks to meet you!"

At that, Lucia turned a mock quizzical look to Andrew, giving his hand a firm squeeze before letting go of his hand. "I'm glad our paths have finally crossed then!" she assured him.

"You were recommended to me by David." Andrew said as the hostess beat a retreat, closing the door behind her. "He said you would be worth the wait." Andrew's demeanour was suddenly stern. "I hope that's true."

Lucia, slightly off-put by his change in tone, tried to lighten the mood, maintaining her wide grin. "Well I will certainly try to make sure I don't disappoint!"

"Try hard." Andrew replied.

Lucia's brow furrowed slightly as she tried to decipher Andrew's intent. In the month she had been working at the "spa", her experiences with clients had been universally positive. Her schedule was flexible, the pay was great, and the two dozen clients she had seen had all been clean, polite, and accommodating. Some had merely wanted topless massage; others some manual or oral relief to end a massage happily. While she had spent two more sessions servicing David's in his office, none of her clients so far had been particularly demanding or domineering. She began to wonder for the first time if David had been purposely providing her with straight forward clients to ease her into the job.

Lucia snapped back to reality, realized she had been frozen in thought for a long moment, leaving Andrew waiting. He wore an expression of mild impatience, but was otherwise hard to read.

Lucia forced herself to maintain a beaming smile. "So what kind of service are you looking for? What can I do to make sure you leave relaxed and happy?" Lucia asked.

Andrew did not match her smile. "Strip." he said, monosyllabically.

Lucia's smile faltered. "I'm sorry?" she asked.

Andrew stared at her and let a pregnant pause hang in the air. "I think you heard me." he said at last.

Lucia, unused to such a cold, professional approach from clients, tried hard to maintain her friendly façade. "Perhaps now would be a good time to go over my limits..." she began.

Andrew cut her off, not letting her finish her thought. "David made them clear. Now take your clothes off." he ordered.

As Lucia bent down to remove her shoes and socks, she eyed Andrew closely for the first time, trying to assess if he was a threat to her safety.

Andrew was well-dressed in somewhat casual business attire. Expensive shoes, freshly drycleaned pants, and nice belt. As she glanced higher she saw his cool gaze watching her impatiently. She smiled to ease the tension, and stood tall as she shimmied her tank top over her head to reveal a simple but flattering red bra. Hoping to entice more engagement from him, she tucked her thumbs into the waist of her leggings, and spun slowly around. Glancing back over her shoulder, she shot him a sultry smile and teased her pants down just far enough to reveal her red thong.

Andrew's demeanor was unmoved. "Stop wasting time and get naked." He commanded, an edge of anger in his voice.

Lucia felt a shiver run down her spine and supressed a growing sense of fear. She was safe here, she reassured herself. One call would have security at her side in moments. With a shrug to feign nonchalance, she slid her thing and leggings past her hips in one smooth motion.

She never head Andrew move, but he was on her in an instant. With his hands gripping her on either side of her butt cheeks, he pushed her forward, so that she lost her balance. She caught herself on her forearms with a grunt, involuntarily adopting a modified downward dog position. She yelped as the flat of his right hand slapped her right ass cheek. As his left hand press down on her back to keep her in position, three more spanking slaps followed suit, alternating cheeks.

While shocked and caught off guard, Lucia didn't protest. Although she would have expected warning, spanking was a service she had agreed to provide when David requested her full service list. She had rather imagined it would be playful rather than the serious ass whooping she was currently taking, she found herself more than a little aroused by Andrew's approach.

"Don't move." Andrew said, his tone conferring a sense of absolute control.

Lucia felt her body quaking slightly, and took in a slow breath to calm and center herself. While by no means an avid yogi, Lucia did attend classes several times a month, and was confident she could hold the position for a few minutes if she had to. She certainly hoped he wouldn't want it longer than that.

Her ass cheeks still stung and tingled from his spanking, and she could feel the moisture of her own fluids seeping down her inner thighs. She bit her lip to stifle a giggle at her predicament.

*Clank* She jumped slight as she heard what she assumed was Andrew's belt hit the floor behind her. She glanced backwards, between her legs and she could see him step out of his pants and underwear, following shortly by his shirt joining the pile. This, presumably, left him only in his black socks. Fashionable, Lucia thought, though she was not tempted to giggle, realizing how vulnerable and exposed she was.

Lucia cleared her throat and began to open her mouth to reiterate her limitations. Once again, Andrew cut her off.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of fucking you." Andrew said. "I will not pernitrate any of your holes below the waist."

Lucia's legs trembled at his tone and choice of words. She almost wished he would, at this point, She could feel the heat and wetness between her legs growing.

*Thwack Thwack Thwack* Lucia jumped again as she felt and heard Andrew's hard cock slapped against her ass cheeks. Again, he alternated between them, as he had with his spanking. Next he slid it back and fort over her ass, pressing himself against her so that she could feel his balls pressing against her holes. She struggled to keep her balance as he ground himself against her, his manhood gliding along the top of her ass crack. She heard him groan slightly, the first sign of enjoyment that she had detected from him.

She felt his strong hands grab her hips, and he held her in place while he dry humped the top of her ass. As his balls grazed her labia Lucia let out a moan of her own, enjoying the feeling but frustrated and craving the feeling of a thick cock inside her.

As her arms began to quiver and shoulders ache with effort, Andrew finally stepped back and commanded her to get up. She did with some effort, and turned to face him. He had an average 40-something's body, and his extremely hard, and fairly average-sized cock stood upright at attention, seemingly throbbing with its own desire. She licked her lips involuntarily as she saw a bead of precum form, and then dangle tantalizingly from the tip.

"Remove the bra." Andrew ordered, his voice taking on a husky quality from his arroual.

Lucia reached back and popped the clasp, allowing the bra to fall away, revealing her heavy, but still pert double D cups. Her dark pink nipples were already hard from her own excitement at this new experience.

"Lay on the table." Andrew ordered.

Lucia didn't need to ask what he meant, and climbed up, laying so that her head hung over the edge of the massage table. She watched him upside-down as he approached.

"I'm going to fuck your face hard." He announced as he began to knead her breasts in his hands. "We'll see if you're as good as David claimed."

Andrew did not let go of her tits as he pushed his manhood into her face. Lucia sensed that he wanted to mark his territory, so to speak, and so she left her hands at her sides, and did not help to guide him to her mouth.

Using his hips as his hands still roughly squeezed her breasts, Andrew pushed himself against her upside down face. His shaft slide past her jaw, as his balls mashed into her mouth and nose. Lucia could smell his manly musk as his sack dangled past her nose towards her eyes. She stuck out her tongue, slathering his taint with wet slurping and smearing motions.

Andrew grunted, enjoying it, resulting in a stiff squeeze of her breasts in his hands. Lucia moaned in response, the vibrations having a reciprocal response and bringing Andrew more pleasure. He began to thrust lightly, his shaft gliding along her jaw and chin.

Lucia tilted her head upwards and lashed his underside as it passed by, feeling her face growing wet with her own drool as her client's now sopping shaft and balls smearing across her face. He released her tits and held his dick with one hand, reaching down to cup Lucia's head in the other. He pulled her head in alignment with the floor, and began to lewdly slap his dripping cock against her face, hard.

*THWACK THWACK THWACK* Much louder this time, Lucia heard the sound echoing in the quiet room. He was hitting hard enough to hurt her now, and she flinched slightly.

Andrew paused, and Lucia looked up at him. "Don't flinch, bitch." He said, and then after a pause tested his new command by spitting directly into her upturned face.

Lucia flinched as his spit landed on her forehead.

*SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK* he beat quick and punishing tatoo on her forehead, splattering his gob of spittle onto her nose and eyelids. He paused again, pleased that she had not moved while he did.

"Don't. Move." He commanded again. This time his spit landed on the bridge of her nose, before sliding down into her right eye socket. Lucia's eye fluttered, but she mastered her urge to push him away and flee the room.

This was most certainly not on Lucia's menu at the establishment. She had never before allowed a man to spit in her face. On his dick before fucking her? Sure. But never on her face. Her cheeks burned with humiliation. But as a counterpoint, she found her hands drifting between her thighs, her desire to touch herself while he abused her overwhelming.

Andrew didn't fail to notice her wandering hands. "You can play with your pussy." He stated, "Just don't let it distract you from your job."

With that, he leg go of her head, and left it to drop back, lining her mouth back up with the tip of his cock. He teased her lips with it, running his head back and forth along them, almost absentmindedly.

"I'm going to fuck your throat now." He stated, matter of fact. "I don't give a fuck if you gag and choke on me, but you will not try to stop me, or interrupt my pace."

Lucia moaned her assent as she pressed her right hand against her pussy lips, teasing her clit hood with pressure from the base of her middle finger.

"It's going to get sloppy." Andrew went on. "You will not try to clean it up. You will let the drool slide down your face and cover you."

Lost in cock-drunk lust, Lucia nodded and groaned as she continued to play with herself while simultaneously attempting to catch his cock head in her mouth. Andrew slapped it against her nose instead.

"Focus you slut. You're going to need to focus to handle this." He warned.

With a small sigh, Andrew stuffed his cock into Lucia's mouth. Her tongue slid back and forth over the smooth and rubbery texture of his engorged and increasingly-purple circumcised crown as he began to make small thrusting motions, sinking himself about half way into her mouth. She could feel the top of his shaft, rigid and straining as it grazed her tongue on its way back and forth.

After a few moments like this, in which he returned his hands to kneading her chest, Andrew partially withdrew so that the tip of his cock rested just inside Lucia's lips. She suckled on him, cooing softly with enjoyment.

He paused, and then announced "Its time."

WIth no further warning, he thrust home, all the way to the hilt. It wasn't a full speed thrust, but he put enough weight behind it to ensure it sunk straight down her throat, unslowed by the resistance of her throat barrier. His hands shifted again, both moving down to grasp the back of her head with interlocking fingers. As Andrew held himself deeply inside her, he bent his knees slightly to give himself the perfect angle in alignment with her esophagus.

Lucia felt his head poking upwards against her throat,and guessed that the lump must be visible there. Before she could consider this further, he began to hump her face in earnest.

The pace Andrew set wasn't frantic, but neither was it slow and gentle. Lucia found herself struggling to control her gag reflex as he fucked her neck with a tempo she found reminicent of a well seasoned lover beginning to fuck her pussy. Each thrust used his entire length, pulling back until just the head was inside her, and then driving all the way home so that she felt every inch of him sink deeply. A small pause at this depth and he would start again.

At first, Lucia managed to control her convulsing throat, feeling only a small rivulet of drool trickle from her lips to run down her upturned cheek. But as Andrew's angle shifted slightly, she felt a strong tickle form that resulted in a fit of retching noises and copious saliva spewed around his shaft.

Andrew never paused, never slowed his pace. If anything Lucia felt like he fucked a little harder on each downward stroke as if revelling in the inevitable gagging it provoked.

*HUWAHH BLUP BLUP BLURP* Lucia heard obscene sounds emanating from her mouth and worked hard to retain her composure. She fought hard against the urge to push him away or tap his legs for a break. Instead, she busied herself by frantically rubbing her clit.

Sticky, foamy lines of bubbling drool began to cascade down her face and into her hairline. *GLURG BLURP GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK* Lucia began to get her choking under control, calming herself and her gag reflex away from the more nauseous retching sounds.

Andrew noticed her control, and in response he picked up his pace. With no pause at depth, he began to hammer her mouth with his steel-hard member, fucking her faster and harder, although still short of frenetic jackhammering. Lucia returned to choking, burping, and spewing copious quantities of throat slime all over his cock and her face. Somehow around the sounds of her choking and his cock and balls slapping home against her face, she was aware of the wet splattering sounds her drool made as it slopped onto the floor between his feet.

"Thats it take it you fucking whore." Andrew urged, fucking her neck relentlessly. "Choke on that fucking cock."

And of course, she did.

Lucia choked outrageously, her nose blowing comical bubbles through the good covering her nostrils as she desperately tried to suck in air between his thrusts. She was reaching her breaking point and she knew it. The only thing keeping her from sounding the retreat already was her own impending orgasm. She entrenched her resolve for one more push, deciding to quit as soon as she orgasmed, if he hadn't stopped yet.

This deliberation took place in mere seconds as Andrew continued to skull fuck her hard and deep. Lucia felt her orgasm build as her left hand furiously stroked her clit while her right plunged two fingers inside, scooping upwards. She felt her body convulsing, wracked with gagging, chocking, oxygen and orgasm -deprived pressure. She breasts jiggled freely as Andrew continued to vice grip her head, pounding his cock home. He was no longer verbally degrading her, but gasping for air himself as his own climax neared.

Ironically, given Andrew's laser focus on exclusively his own pleasure, they reached a crescendo more or less simultaneously. Lucia arched her back deeply, her ample ass curling back until only it and her shoulders still touched the massage table. Her hands froze, desperately clutching her pussy with her thighs squeezing together, trapping them in place. Her pleasure overwhelmed her, heighted by hypoxia as Andrew's shaft complete plugged her airway and began to explode down her throat.

He roared aloud as he pumped her full of his load. Her throat bulged visibly as he throbbed deep inside, inseminating her neck with his seed. She gagged ferociously, her throat attempting to expel his girth from inside her. While massive quantities of cum were undoubtedly making their way to her stomach, spurts were rejected by her throat, splattering against his pelvis and the floor with enough velocity to be audible. With a final yell of ecstasy, Andrew withdrew himself from Lucia's neck suddenly, resulting in a loud belch that wafted the acrid, bleachy smell of his cum into the room.

Lucia gasped and convulsed like a landed fish, chest heaving as she attempted to regain her senses. She could see nothing, her eyes caked heavily shut with the slime oozing from her mouth. Her nose and nasal cavity seemed filled with fluid, and she coughed and spluttered, adding to the mess. With effort, she rolled over, and dry heaved for a moment before spitting out a wad of cum and saliva sucked from her nose. She could taste his salty cum in her mouth, and her throat burned from the beating it had taken. Her lips were bruised and battered, and she curled onto her side, still attempting to physically and emotionally recover from Andrew's treatment.

A short while passed before she heard a soothing voice. She turned her head towards the sound, still unable to see anything with her eyelids glued shut. She felt a warm, wet cloth begin to clean off her face, taking several gentle passed at each eyelid. She relaxed and allowed them to work before attempting to open them. When she did, she found David looming over her, holding out a clean, dry towel.

"How are you holding up?" He asked. "I know Andrew can be a demanding client."

Lucia swallowed, bringing a twinge of pain to her throat. Despite the discomfort she smiled. "That was hard work." She admitted. "But holy shit did it turn me on."

David grinned back at her. "And that's why you're my favourite slut in this building." He replied, with affection.

Lucia revelled in the compliment. She didn't even blush. "I think I have room for a little more cum in here..." she said, her left hand lazily tracing a line from her lips, down her throat, between her breasts and towards her navel.

David's grin grew lewdly as he stared down at her. "You're still a fucking mess." He said, unzipping his pants. "I won't pretend it doesn't turn me on."

Lucia moaned, still clutching her womanhood as he stripped naked and climbed up onto the table, straddling her. Lucia, sensing his desires, lifted her hands to her own breasts, then waited while he spit heavily between then before pushing them together around his turgid shaft.

David wasted no time, and began a rocking, sawing rhythm of thrusts between her soft, full breasts. He rested his hands on either side of her head, and stared into her eyes as he fucked her chest with smooth, long strokes. She could tell he would not last long as she returned his gaze, her eyes flashing with pride that her wanton sexuality was so arousing to such a widely and well experienced man.

"Fuck." David muttered to himself. "You're such a good fucking slut." He held her gaze, and then on a whim spit on her face.

Lucia's eyes rolled back and she shuddered with pleasure. When her eyes reopened, she followed suit with her mouth, sticking out her long pink tongue. David took the hint and spit again, this time directly into her mouth. Lucia smiled widely.

"You dirty cunt." He murmured affectionately. "If you would agree to fuck the clients you would be my most popular girl."

12