Massage Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think my mouth will get me there anyway." Lucia replied with a sly grin. "Fuck my mouth, boss man."

David grunted in response and allowed her to move her hands before sliding himself higher on her chest. Without hesitation, she opened wide and took his rigid tool between her still-sore lips. He leaned forward until his stomach rested on her forehead and fucked her mouth slowly but deeply.

Within only a minute of this, he groaned. "I'm going to fucking cum." He said through his gritted teeth mere moments before his cock erupted.

He pulled back, letting his entire load release onto Lucia's tongue, rather than into her mouth. Unlike Andrew, David's cum was more sweet than salty, likely a result of pineapple juice, Lucia thought. She felt a shiver of pride at her own discerning tastes for cum. His load was large, but slid smoothly down her throat as she swallowed. His cum almost soothed her sore throat as she choked it down in mouthfuls.

Lucia smiled to herself and absentmindedly caressed her body as David clambered back to the floor and collected himself. "You going to take off early today?" he asked. "You certainly earned it."

Lucia bit her lower lip slightly. I would certainly be wise to head home and call it a day. She could sink into a nice hot bath and relive events. Maybe a glass of wine and some music, she thought.

"If you're interested, I do have a couple VIP visitors popping by in an hour." David said, half in jest. "We could really test the limits of your hunger for cum."

Lucia pondered the possibilities.

12