Massage Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing Layla's uncharacteristic angst, Ashlyn decided to pry deeper. "I think you're lying," she declared. Layla's eyes shot open and she locked eyes with Ashlyn. "I knew it! You have thought about it! And don't lie. I promise not to tell."

Nervously fiddling her thumbs together, Layla ground her teeth. She hated that the tables had been turned on her. She was usually the one interrogating Ashlyn! But accepting that she had been caught red-handed, there was no point in fighting. She trusted that Ashlyn would keep her secret safe.

"Ugh, fine... Fine!" Layla capitulated. Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened in glowing excitement. "I- I have thought about what it would be like... But it's not my fault! You're the one raving about how this old man rocks your world all the time! What am I supposed to do??" she shamefully admitted. "I'm just curious about what it's like having an old man who could turn you around like that... Being all dominant with you like that..." she quietly muttered, unknowingly revealing what she witnessed.

Luckily, Ashlyn was too caught up in Layla admitting her depraved thoughts to worry about where those thoughts had acquired their level of detail. She took solace in knowing that she wasn't the only one who was aroused by the prospect of being fucked by an old man like Goro.

"Hm, you're just as naughty as me. What would John think about you having depraved thoughts about fucking an old man?" Ashlyn playfully teased.

Layla gasped and kicked Ashlyn under the table for her crude statement. "It's not like I'm cheating on him! These are just thoughts, okay? I haven't done anything yet."

"Aha, yet. You haven't done anything yet," Ashlyn pointed out. "Besides, screw John. He's just like my husband. He doesn't invest any sort of effort into your relationship. He's always doing whatever he does. You deserve better. Don't you want to be worshipped and fucked to your heart's content?"

Ashlyn bringing up Layla's less-than-desirable at-home life with her husband caused her to think about things. She wanted to be fulfilled and receive the attention she so rightly deserved. Her resentment towards John grew even more. Because of his actions, she was tempted to stray into the path of depravity to satiate her needs.

"Yeah... I do want that, Ashlyn. I just don't know... I just can't properly picture myself going that far with a man like that, or any other man. What if John were to find out," Layla sighed, slowly sipping her coffee. Well, she didn't actually have to go out of her way to picture anything of that kind, since she'd already had a front-row seat to one of their nasty fuck sessions.

"Hey, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm just opening up your mind to the full range of options that are out there. At the end of the day, it's your choice. But if you do decide that you want to be properly satisfied and live a more fulfilled life, I'm not opposed to... sharing..." Ashlyn explained.

Ashlyn felt fluttery offering her best friend the opportunity to fuck her Japanese lover. She wasn't opposed to it. It wasn't like Goro was her romantic partner, he was just her lover, her fuck buddy, her bull... And there was also something primal about her bull taking another female as his that was arousing in its own right.

"Sharing?? Ashlyn! You're not seriously really trying to get me to fuck... him..." Layla abashedly exclaimed, her face blushing even harder.

"Was that not what we were already talking about? But Layla, again. This is your choice. And you're the one who admitted thinking about fucking him," Ashlyn reiterated. "You don't have to do anything. All I'm saying is that, if you want to know what it is like, you have to try it out for yourself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Layla rubbed her chin and contemplated her friend's offer. If she were to do this, she would be cheating on her husband for the first time. And it wouldn't be a situation where some player was coercing her into sex, she would be willingly stepping out of her marriage of her own accord. Not wanting to move too quickly, however, Layla held off on giving Ashlyn a direct answer. She still had to perform some self-assessment before making such a pivotal decision.

"I- uh, I'll think about it..." Layla informed. "But don't go yapping that mouth of yours to your lover because I haven't committed to anything yet."

Ashlyn understandably nodded. "Okay, just let me know when you decide. But you're missing out in the meantime, hehe," she playfully winked. Layla's mouth made a big O, and she just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways... Enough about me... Keep telling me what it's like," Layla questioned.

"Hm? Oh, you want more juicy details, huh? Did I get you all hot and riled up?" Ashlyn jokingly replied.

"Augh, Ashlyn! Just tell me! You promised," Layla hissed, kicking her under the table.

"Ouch! Okay, okay! I will. How explicit do you want me to get?" Layla grew noticeably embarrassed and just shrugged.

Tapping her lips with her index finger, Ashlyn thought about what to tell Layla. Now that she thought about it, the sex with Goro was a blur. As memorable as it was, it was hard to recall anything specific since she usually got fucked to the point of passing out. Her brain would end up mushy and hazy afterward. But remembering something really naughty she had recently started to do with Goro, Ashlyn deviously smirked. Though, she wasn't sure if she was ready to share it with Layla. She had promised that it was just for her and her lover. "Gah, whatever. She'll keep this a secret," Ashlyn quickly came to a conclusion.

"Um, hey, Layla... Maybe instead of telling you how it is, what if I just showed you... I recorded some stuff..." Ashlyn cautiously said, nervously tapping her heel on the ground.

Layla's eyes widened in surprise. "Record?! Like- like videos and pictures??" Ashlyn nodded. Layla's heart rapidly thumped in her chest. Was Ashlyn offering to show recordings of her salacious activities to her? As depraved as it felt wanting to see, Layla was dying to know.

"I uh... I wouldn't be opposed to it... Do you want me to see?" Layla timidly answered, averting her eyes to her lap.

"Oh, you naughty girl," Ashlyn thought. She could tell that Layla was just playing coy for appearance's sake and was actually eager to see what she had stored in her phone.

Standing up, Ashlyn walked over to Layla's side of the table and sat down in the booth with her. "Scoot over," she ordered. Shifting over, she sat as close to her friend as humanly possible. Their arms and legs were intimately pressed against each other.

Ashlyn cautiously scanned her surroundings before positioning her phone just below the table so that Layla could see her screen. Layla's heart raced in anticipation of seeing more of Ashlyn's explicit affair.

She observed impatiently as Ashlyn unlocked her phone and scrolled through it. She meticulously worked her way through several attachments before reaching what appeared to be some sort of separate storage app. Opening it, Ashlyn was asked to put in a password. Typing in a combination of letters and numbers, she pressed enter and the app was fully unlocked. Layla didn't even bother to try and remember the password Ashlyn had used; she was way too eager to see what she had in store for her.

Scrolling through the app, Ashlyn reached an inconspicuous attachment that just read 'Files'. After tapping on it, she was asked to put in yet another password. "Wow, she is very careful," Layla thought. She admired the steps Ashlyn took to keep her affair a secret. Perhaps she could learn from her.

Just before tapping in the last character of her password, Ashlyn stopped and turned to Layla. "Whatever you see here stays between us, got it? I promised him that this would be just for me and him," she stated, asking for explicit assurance. Layla just gave an understanding nod, trying to rein in her excitement.

With the final character entered, the file opened. Layla's amber eyes widened upon seeing several rows of videos and photos. Her attention was immediately drawn to the thumbnails. It was a little hard to make out what they were, but she could definitely recognize what was going on in a few of them.

"Oh my god!" Layla quietly exclaimed. "When did you start taking these?"

Ashlyn smirked and replied, "Hm, yesterday, and the day before. Are you ready to see?"

Layla's mind raced. Since they had just started recording their naughty activities, there were a limited number of videos and photos. But Layla imagined that this catalog would only grow in size.

"Um, yeah. Show me..." Layla replied, trying to sound calm and nonchalant about it. But in reality, she felt like she was about to pass out.

Nodding, Ashlyn tapped on the first thumbnail. Layla's eyes widened upon seeing a selfie of Ashlyn lying on her stomach ass up and her lover pounding her from behind in a dimly lit room. Her friend's face was hazed with lust. Layla could almost hear her moans just staring at the photo.

"What do you think? Hot, huh?" Ashlyn queried.

Snapping out of her gaze, Layla turned to face her. "What- oh. Um, wow. Yeah... You look like you were having fun."

"Heh, fun would be an understatement. Here, let me show you more."

Sliding onto the next thing, a loud moan came blaring from the phone. Ashlyn gasped and quickly lowered the volume. The two quickly glanced up and scanned their surroundings to see if anyone had heard them. Seeing that no one had batted an eye, they slowly looked back down to the screen.

The video now playing was of Ashlyn on her knees sucking Goro's cock. From the camera's point of view, it must have been him filming. A mirror was mounted behind Ashlyn, so Layla could see both of them in all their naked glory. Ashlyn had her pretty feet tucked neatly under her thick thighs while between his skinny old legs.

Layla unknowingly bit her lip and squeezed her loins together as she watched Ashlyn's lover grab her head and guided her onto him as she sucked him off. The engrossed brunette saw his meaty shaft in closer detail, and it looked even more glorious than she had remembered.

Ashlyn's lush lips perfectly enveloped his shaft and she bobbed her head with such skill and precision. Layla couldn't believe that her once-innocent friend could be so salaciously versed at sucking dick. She had mentioned that she didn't even do this sort of thing for Harry!

Layla got more and more entranced as the video went on. Seeing how Ashlyn's head went up and down the old man's big cock made her so aroused. She never really gave blowjobs to John. But the few times she had, Layla hadn't really felt interested or aroused by it. Maybe because he was smaller, and didn't fill her mouth as much as she would like. However, this video changed her perspective on the matter. Her friend's mouth was so full of his cock, and the way Ashlyn's partner seemed to be so totally focused and aroused by what she was doing for him incited Layla's envy. She wished that her sexual escapades with her husband were full of passion and desire. Anything they did sex-wise felt more like a chore rather than something fun.

"Damn... Ashlyn... You look really good at... sucking dick..." she uttered, focusing solely on the salacious video on the screen.

"Em, thanks... I really try..." Ashlyn said somewhat pridefully, blushing.

"Yeah... Clearly..." Layla declared. Ashlyn gasped and gave her a deliberate nudge with her elbow. But to her surprise, Layla seemed unaffected. She was too engrossed in the video of her best friend sucking an old man's cock.

As much as Layla wanted to see the video fully play out to the end, the screen went black. "What- What happened??" she whined in annoyance.

"Oh, sorry about that. He stopped recording, I guess," Ashlyn answered. She took note of how eager Layla seemed, but decided not to torment her friend, preferring to see how she would react to the other things she had in store.

For the next few minutes, Ashlyn showed Layla a plethora of pictures and videos of her doing nasty things with Goro. Layla saw videos of Ashlyn riding him, fucking him in the prone and missionary positions, sloppily making out, and providing more blowjobs. Layla was losing her mind! Seeing this old man doing all these nasty things imaginable made her feel so fucking horny. But as hot as the videos seemed, there were no actual recordings of the old man finishing. However, she was able to see some evidence of the aftermath in some of the recordings. Like his thick cum slathered on Ashlyn's luscious body, or around her pretty face in the following videos and photos. As depraved as it was, Layla wanted to see him cum like the time she had spied on them.

As they kept going through the catalog, the two pretty friends heated up and squirmed where they sat. Ashlyn was aroused by the recent memories of her intense fuck session with Goro. It made her want to go see Goro again as soon as possible. Layla's brain was short-circuiting from how salaciously her best friend acted with this old man.

Her hand slowly snaked its way down to her skirted crotch. Layla let out a slight mewl as she discovered how moist and wet her panties had become against her folds. Her attention was locked onto Ashlyn's screen. The dirty recordings she was being shown were being ingrained into her retinas. Though she was growing increasingly irritated that none of the videos showed the old man cumming.

The two kept restlessly squirming. They found themselves constantly nudging each other and rubbing their inner thighs together. Glancing to her left, Ashlyn finally took notice of Layla's restless wriggling. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the way she was biting her lip and how she had shoved her hand up into her crotch.

"Layla!" Ashlyn called out. "God, you are so fucking horny right now, aren't you??" she declared.

Layla quickly turned her attention to Ashlyn and gasped. Removing her hand from her crotch. "Huh?! I- uh, ugh... shut it..." she abashedly replied. There was no point in objecting since she had basically been caught red-handed. Or wet-handed! "I can't help it! These things that you are showing me are so lewd! What do you expect me to do??"

Ashlyn giggled and smiled devilishly. "You're just thinking about his cock inside of you, huh? You're wondering what it must feel like, aren't you? When was the last time you had sex with John?"

Layla's mind went into circles at this interrogation from her best friend. "Ugh! Ashlyn! I cannot with you right now!" Ashlyn gave her a knowing look and refused to back down. Sighing, Layla knew she wasn't going to get out of this. "Fine... fine! I'm thinking about it, OK?! It's just so big... And the way you are acting in these recordings is making me... feel things... Ugh... I think I'm forgetting what sex feels like. It had been weeks since John and I had sex."

Ashlyn smirked triumphantly and nodded. "It sounds like you really need to get your needs satiated. Have you changed your mind yet?"

Layla pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Girl, it hasn't even been that long, and you're asking me that again? I haven't even had time to think about it. You really seem like you want me to fuck him. But the question is why?"

"Hmm, your body language says it all, Layla. I mean look at you. You look like a starved animal. And I just want my friend to be happy and fulfilled. But, I would be lying if I didn't say that it would be exciting for my best friend to get totally railed by my Japanese bull," Ashlyn admitted.

Layla's stomach fluttered at her best friend's confession of wanting her to get fucked by her lover. "Japanese bull?? Ashlyn! You are so naughty!" she exclaimed, nudging her.

Ashlyn just chuckled and gave her a playful wink. "Ugh... We are hopeless... I can't believe that we're drooling over some old man, and his magic cock," Layla continued, shaking her head.

Ashlyn gave an agreeable nod. "Yup... So are you still thinking about it or..." she tried to pry again. Layla sighed. "God, she really wants me to go see him."

Taking a sip of her coffee, Layla replied, "Hm, I still need to think about it, okay? But I can only confirm one thing." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I'm certainly not, going to turn down the offer..."

An excited grin formed on Ashlyn's face. "Okay. I'll take you by your word then," she giggled. Layla gave her a side look and giggled with her as well. She couldn't believe she was allowing herself to fall deeper into the hole of depravity. She was hopeless.

"So... you have any more pictures? Or videos..." Layla queried, trying to sound nonchalant about it.

Ashlyn cocked her brow and went back to her phone. "Hmm, I don't know... I think we went through everythin-. Wait! Here's one more." Tapping on the thumbnail, Layla's amber eyes widened in excitement seeing that it was yet another video.

This time, it was a view of Ashlyn and her Asian lover fucking missionary on her bed. The phone was propped up on the side, presumably on the bedside table. Most of the recordings Layla had seen appeared to be taken at night, but this one was different. It was as bright as day. Perhaps the morning, or high noon.

Layla bit her lip seeing that old man fucking her friend's brains out. His smaller skinny body was engulfed by Ashlyn's longer limbs. She saw as Ashlyn's long legs were firmly snaked around his waist, pulling him deep inside her needy pussy with every thrust. His balding head was neatly stuffed into Ashlyn's neck; licking, kissing, and sucking her. Taking a quick glance, Layla could make out faint hickies on the very place her lover was ravaging covered up by makeup.

Her friend had her hands firmly on the old man's back, clawing at him with her feminine white pedicured nails. Ashlyn looked to be having the best sex of her life. Her lush lips were agape, presumably spilling out moans of sultry pleasure since the video was muted in fear of others possibly listening in on what they were doing.

As Layla intently watched her best friend fucking, she took a smaller glance to her right. Her eyes widened to see Ashlyn nubbling on her lip and ribbing her loins together. "God... I remember taking this video..." Ashlyn quietly muttered.

"Mhhm, when did you take it?" Layla hummed, biting her lip, returning her attention to the salacious video.

"This morning," her friend stated.

Layla's heart skipped a beat. It was weird thinking about how her best friend was getting railed merely a few hours before meeting her. But god it was very arousing thinking about it.

As the video went on, her friend's elderly lover began to thrust even faster and harder. Ashlyn began to visibly writhe and squirm in pleasure under his small body. Layla squeezed her loins together and felt her juices seeping through her panties. She sensed that the old man was going to cum soon. The horny brunette's heart raced seeing that she was finally going to get what she was desiring to see. Layla prayed to god that the video wouldn't abruptly end.

Then, seeing Ashlyn's lover pull his head up from her neck, he locked lips with hers and began to sloppily make out with her. "Jeez... He's a really good kisser..." Layla muttered, trying to contain her horniness.

"God, I know. Every time we make out, my mind melts," Ashlyn pridefully gushed. "He really has a way with his tongue..." Layla quivered hearing that. She imagined what it would feel like to have his old tongue put to work on her.

On the screen, Ashlyn moved her hands from her lover's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Layla could see their wet tongues battling between their lips. She grew envious, she wished John kissed her like that. Then, seeing the old man make a few more heavy thrusts, the brunette knew that he was about to cum.