Massage Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting her phone down, Layla closed her eyes and imagined all the things he would do to her. She felt her slit moisten as she thought about that big Asian cock of his finally delving deep within her neglected married folds. The urge to touch herself came coursing through her body. But as much as she wanted to, she decided to save it until she went in for her 'massage therapy'.

Checking to see what her no-good husband was doing, Layla saw that he was now in their bathroom presumably getting more stuff to pack for his solo trip. A devious grin formed on her face knowing that while he was having his fun, she would be having some fun of her own at his expense. His beautiful wife was going to get her pussy totally railed by a foreign man, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Layla felt the adrenaline coursing through her veins. As much as she wanted to sleep, she felt wide awake. She was eager for it to be the next day already. So opening her drawer on her bedside table, she got some sleeping pills and popped them in her mouth. Drinking some water, Layla gulped them down and closed her eyes, trying to hold back an excited smile. Before she knew it, she was knocked out, and soon enough, she was going to get the 'special treatment' she deserved...


[1]Note

[2]Make sure this is consistent