Massage Therapy Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah and Doug's relationship grows stronger...
3.1k words
4.48
11.3k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should really check out the previous chapters of Massage Therapy before reading this one.

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

"Hmmmm... What do we have here" Sarah grinned at her boyfriend Doug. She grasped his hard cock and began stroking it up and down. "Is this muscle bothering you?"

"It is a little stiff..." He grinned back at her, enjoying her ministrations.

It was their third time at the spa. Finding times when Sarah's mom wasn't around was difficult, but the excitement of role playing the naughty masseuse and her client was still invigorating. The nineteen year old took her time stroking him. Starting at the very base, her fingers lightly grasped the shaft and moved all the way up, circled the head, and then slid back down. She enjoyed how his cock filled her hand, thick with a slight curve up.

Doug surprised her by moving away and then standing up. Before she could say anything, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the massage table. He pulled up her skirt and slid to his knees.

The brunette felt a warmth course through her as his tongue began teasing around her lips. He was so good... He began flicking her clit. Sparks of excitement built. She was already excited so she could feel her orgasm building quickly.

Close... his tongue pressed harder.

Close... his tongue moved faster.

Close...

He pulled away!

"Ohh... don't tease me." She moaned.

Doug leaned in and gave her a lick. "I want you to do something for me." His tongue started at the bottom and slowly licked up to her clit.

"Anything."

His tongue dipped into her... slow and deep. "Really?" He lightly licked around her clit.

"Yesssssss..."

His tongue pressed hard against her pleasure button before releasing. "I want to... I want to watch you give a massage."

Sarah's eyes flew open. "What?!"

He had a bashful grin, but met her eyes directly. "I want to watch you give an erotic massage."

"But, but..." She started to pull away, but he gripped her hips and kissed along her inner thigh.

"I already know what you do and clearly I am fine with it." Doug kissed her pussy and then looked up at her. "And I have spent many a night jacking off, thinking about you..."

He slid a finger into her.

"Thinking about how hot you look giving the massages."

The finger moved along her g-spot and she felt her body relaxing into the tiny waves of pleasure.

"How turned on the guy is."

A second finger joined the first, filling her.

"How fucking amazing you are."

The fingers picked up speed.

"Knowing about it is one thing, but seeing it would be amazing."

The fingers pistoned against her g-spot as his tongue flicked across her clit! The pleasure built. She grabbed his head, pulling it against her.

"YES!!" She climaxed.

He continued to lick her until she pushed his head away, too sensitive to bear the pleasure anymore.

He whispered, "Well, you agreed."

She looked down at him. "What?"

"You just screamed yes," he laughed.

She cupped his face. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

He stood up, his rock hard cock jutting out. "Does this answer your question?"

She gave him a wicked grin and grabbed his cock. God, she loved how it felt in her hands, but inside of her... bliss. She pulled him to her and began rubbing it up and down her slit, wetting it.

"If you fuck me to another orgasm, you have a deal."

His face brightened and he slowly pushed into her. "You are absolutely spectacular."

Sarah laughed, "Compliments will get you everywhere."

He leaned forward to kiss her as he began fucking her in earnest.

**** **** **** ****

"So you and Doug are ok?" Deb peeked up from her phone.

"God mom..." Sarah sighed.

"I think that's a very fair question considering everything that has happened." Deb gave her daughter a direct look.

The teen flopped onto the chair. She grabbed a banana and peeled it."That's true... things are going really well. His uncle has all but disappeared." She took a bite and chewed thoughtfully. "And yeah... we are doing great."

Deb asked, "And about your job?"

"What do you mean?" Sarah felt herself blushing and hoped it wasn't too obvious.

After getting into the happy ending business, she had discovered her mom had video cameras in the rooms. The nineteen year-old had been careful to delete the files of her and Doug and replaced them with blank footage, but always worried that her mom would notice.

"I assume he knows you sometimes give more than massages."

She felt like her face was burning. "Yeah."

"And he's ok with it?"

A quick stab of pleasure filled her as she thought of yesterday's conversation with Doug. "Yeah, he's fine with it."

"I ask because you'll need to tell me if things need to change..." Her mom hesitated and then continued. "Plus Rick has asked for another four handed session."

Sarah looked up, surprised. Last time, her mom had ripped her a new one and she had thought those types of sessions were never going to happen again. "When?"

"Wednesday morning." Deb smiled. "I originally told him no, but he is persistent and I like having him as a client. He's funny, reliable... and cute."

Sarah nodded. "OK, sounds good!" Did her mom give her a knowing glance? No, she was being paranoid.

"I'll let him know," Deb winked.

**** **** **** ****

Almost in car accident. I'm ok! Will be late though for Rick. Sarah finished reading her mom's text as the door dinged.

"Good to see you again Willow." Rick gave her a bright smile.

"Good to see you too!" Sarah replied brightly.

Rick had been the nineteen year-old's first client and he didn't know she was Deb's daughter or her real name. "Deb is running a little late, but get settled in room one."

She closed the door and texted back. Got it. You really ok? She went to the front door and locked it.

YES!

OK. See you soon!

She smoothed her skirt. Typically she wore yoga pants, but Rick asked for them to be in skirts for these sessions.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the room. Rick was face down and naked.

In a soothing whisper, the young woman said, "Deb texted me that she'll be here but is running a little late." She ran a hand gently over his back. "I'll get started if you don't mind."

"That sounds good." Rick let out a long sigh. "Maybe lose the top? You have such perfect tits."

This was Sarah's fifth or sixth time with Rick. So she didn't feel uncomfortable taking off her top. Last time, they had done a four hand massage, the shirts had soon come off anyway.

After she worked on his back, she began gently teasing his ass. Letting her hand trail down the crack of his ass as she slid her breasts across his back. She imagined Doug watching her tease this man and excitement shivered through her. Surprised how turned on the idea made her, she admitted to herself that maybe Doug's fantasy would be a lot of fun for both of them.

Her hands kneaded Rick's ass... dipping down every so often to tickle asshole or play with his balls. The brunette always enjoyed teasing with her hands, but imagining that Doug was watching... Sarah closed her legs tightly and enjoyed the tingle that was quickly stoking to an intense desire. She was so lost in thought thinking about it, she didn't hear her mom until the door to the room opened.

Deb flashed her daughter a quick apologetic smile.

As the older woman moved to the other side of the table, Sarah mouthed, Are you alright?

Her mom's grin grew wider and nodded her head. And that's when the funky smell of pot filled Sarah's nostrils. She shook her head. The teenager knew her mom smoked up every so often. Usually when she was particularly stressed.

Rick must have smelled it as well. He lifted his head and smiled at Deb, "Did you save a hit for me?"

Deb leaned close to his ear though her whisper was loud, "Sorry Rick, next time."

"You ok?" He looked up at her with concern. "What happened?"

The older woman hesitated and then sighed. "This guy ran a red light... If I hadn't been switching the station, I... I would have been t-boned." She took a deep breath. "The guy had to been going 40, 50. Instead, he hit this semi."

"Oh fuck!" Rick exclaimed.

Sarah realized her own hands were balled into tight fists. Slowly she unclenched them.

"If I had gone when the light changed..." Deb trailed away.

"I hope you weren't smoking up!" Rick said.

"No, I took a hit when I got here." The forty year old rubbed her arms. "I needed to calm down."

"No shit," Rick sat up and hopped off the table, apparently unconcerned that he was completely naked. "You need a massage more than I do!"

"No, I can't do that." Deb shook her head. "You are the client... and you wanted... you paid for a four hand massage."

"Massaging you will be just as erotic," Rick grinned. "Willow can help me."

Deb turned to her daughter who just shrugged. Sarah was still trying to process the near accident of her mom that she wasn't really paying attention.

"Lay face down." Rick patted the table. "But don't forget to remove your clothes first."

"I suppose..." She took off her top and hopped on the table.

"Don't forget about the skirt."

Deb giggled, hopped off, and wiggled out of her skirt showing off a bright pink thong.

"And the underwear..."

The older woman gave him a playful punch. "Don't push your luck."

Rick held up his hands in mock surrender. "Ok..ok..."

As Deb laid face down, Rick smiled up at Sarah. "You take that side; I'll take this?"

Sarah nodded, almost laughing at how this session was turning out. She was topless. Her mom was nearly naked. And the man three feet away from her was completely naked!

"Like what you see?"

Sarah realized that she was staring at Rick's cock and she felt blush heating her cheeks. She recovered quickly and said, "Do what I do." Then, she moved over to Deb's legs and began to work on her mom's feet.

Rick did an admirable of mirroring her actions as she first worked on her mom's foot and then calves. His hands working firmly and copying her actions for the most part. Once Sarah got to the thighs, she wasn't sure how high to go up. But while she jumped to the small of her mom's back, Rick grinned and whispered, "You get her back, I'll get this." And he cupped an ass cheek in each hand.

Whatever he lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm. Sarah wasn't surprised when he leaned forward and licked up the crack of Deb's ass. She was surprised when she saw her mom's legs spread wider.

The nineteen year old moved up to her mom's shoulders and neck. As she worked the trapezius and erector spinae, her mom groaned. She looked behind her and saw Rick focusing in between the older woman's legs.

Was he fingering her mom?

Rick's hands moved back to her ass and kneaded them a few times before saying, "Deb, time to flip over."

Sarah stopped her massage as her mom turned onto her back. They exchanged a quick glance, before Deb closed her eyes.

"You take the other side Willow."

The teen saw him massaging around her left breast. It jiggled under his ministrations, the nipple was rock hard.

Sarah took a deep breath and began moving around the breast... the ample breast soft and supple. She glanced at her mom. Her eyes were still closed, but her lips were parted with a slight euphoric look on her face.

"Willow, why don't you climb up and straddle Deb's face."

"What?!" The request jerked Sarah out of her reverie.

"That way you work on both breasts while I work her legs." Rick gave her a smile. "Deb won't mind."

The young brunette glanced at her mom, but the older woman's eyes remained closed. Sarah remembered what her mom had said about these types of sessions being a show for the client. That there was a lot they could do PRETEND to do with actually really "doing" anything.

She climbed onto the table and kneeled on either side of her mom's face. She leaned forward and began to massage both breasts.

Rick moved down to her feet and began massaging on and then the other. He was lustfully looking at the two women though. She saw his erect cock standing proud.

She began to twist and turn the nipples with one long pull, she released and watched the breast jiggle. She did it again before she saw a movement out of the corner of her eye.

Deb's feet were pushed together and Rick's cock was slowly thrusting in and out!

Rick's eyes met hers as he continued his slow thrusting, his hands holding Deb's feet together. Her mom had to have known it was his cock touching her. He smiled a huge grin as he slowly moved his cock in and out.

"Grind against Deb's face... Ride that tongue." Rick encouraged.

Slowly, Sarah began to move her hips. Her plaid skirt was short, but it was long enough to hide Deb's face from Rick. It's just PRETEND, the nineteen year old said to herself. She moved her hips. After a moment, she returned to the pendulous breasts before her keeping up the pattern. Twisting and pulling the nipples before cupping and massaging the full breasts.

Rick moved the older woman's legs apart and climbed up onto the massage table. He leaned forward and kissed up the inner thigh on her left leg. Sarah kept working her mom's breasts. Each nipple was bullet hard. As he reached her thong, he gave a quick kiss. Then he moved to the right thigh and kissed his way up. This time when he reached her panties, he licked slowly up one side and then the other, clearly outlining around her lips.

Surreally, Sarah watched as he gently moved the thong aside and watched his tongue slide into her mom!

She thought heard a soft moan under her, and Sarah returned to kneading and playing with the breasts with renewed energy.

Rick plunged his tongue in and out before moving up to Deb's clit and licking it a few times. He stopped and smiled up at Sarah. The nineteen year old could have sworn she saw her mom's hips convulse as she tried to regain Rick's tongue.

"Alright Deb," He whispered and gave a quick lick. "Whatever I do to you. You do to Willow."

He moved his tongue and licked around the labia.

Sarah felt a light touch along her own pussy! Unsure, she began to kneel higher when her mom's hands grabbed her firmly by the hips.

Again, a feather light touch over her underwear. Unsure what to do, she remained completely frozen. A soft touch. Her mom's nose? Tongue?

It trailed slowly up her slowly and then around her lips. Definitely a tongue...

Sarah saw Rick's tongue disappear inside. A hand left her hips, and Sarah felt her underwear moved to the side and...

"Ooohhhhh..." The young brunette gasped.

Rick looked up at her, but his tongue didn't stop working. Moving in and out. In and out.

The tongue slid easily into her... and began a slow rhythm. Sarah's hips moved in time to the tongue. She found her own hands began moving to the same beat. She began concentrating on the nipples, twisting them as her hips pressed down.

A shiver of pleasure coursed through her and Sarah pressed harder against the tongue. She leaned forward to get a better angle and she closed her eyes. Her hands gripped Deb's breasts and the tongue moved faster in response.

A moan vibrated through and Sarah gasped with pleasure. Each lick sparked new pleasure as it began to build. The teen grinded down harder. It felt so good...

Close... the tongue flicked back and forth across her clit.

Close... pleasure sparked and grew hot.

So close... Sarah bit her bottom lip as she teetered on the edge of -

"Wow, that is so hot!"

The teen's eyes flew open and saw that Rick was no longer eating out her mom. He was kneeling between Deb's legs, stroking his cock with a look of pure lust on his face.

As their eyes locked, he groaned in pleasure. Sarah's eyes trailed down and fixated on his cock. She watched his hand move up and down the shaft. Shivers of pleasure began to build. The teen had stroked his cock multiple times. But for some reason just watching it... she got a glimmer of why Doug wanted to see it happen.

Sarah began grinding down onto her mom's tongue. Moving her hips she mewed in pleasure. Rick's hand moved faster. Sarah let go of her mom's breasts and leaned forward onto her hands so she could push down as her mom's tongue flicked faster across her clit.

Her mom's finger plunged into her!

"Oh my!" She gasped. It pressed against her g-spot as the tongue moved back and forth.. Her legs began to shake as the waves of pleasure grew stronger!

She fell forward almost face planting into her mom's crotch. The older woman's pussy trimmed, wet, and pink. Sarah looked up and saw Rick's cock inches from her face.

Rick's hand was a blur and then he came! Hot spurt upon spurt on her face.

A bolt of pleasure hit Sarah so hard she could only gasp, "Oh fuck!"

The climax ripped through her!

Sarah collapsed, unable to move as the aftershocks of the orgasm shook through her body. After a few moments, she realized her full body weight was on her mom and lifted up to her hands and knees.

"Sorry Deb!" She whispered still trying to catch her breath.

She looked up and saw Rick had gotten off the table and was putting on his clothes. "You ladies certainly exceed all my expectations!"

Deb laughed, "All part of the service Rick! Glad we could get together again."

"I look forward to next time."

Deb sat up and saw her daughter's cum covered face for the first time. "Oh!" She blushed and then went over and wet a washcloth. She returned and began gently washing Sarah's face.

"Naughty, naughty..." Deb whispered.

Sarah was about to snap back when she saw her mom with a slightly goofy smile spread across her face. The nineteen year old took in her bloodshot eyes and flushed face. How many hits had her mom taken?!

So instead, she simply stuck her tongue out and said, "I'll be driving us home."