Massage Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah discovers a new kink.
1.9k words
3.9
10.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should really check out the previous chapters of Massage Therapy before reading this one.

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

Sarah slowly stroked the cock with both hands. The oil glistened in the low light of the room as her fingers encircled the long shaft. She felt a hard ball of nervousness in the pit of her stomach. Her hands made their way down to the base of the shaft, the head bobbed a bit towards the ceiling. It was certainly one of the bigger, if not the biggest cock she had stroked since she started offering happy endings.

But the size of the cock was not the reason she was on edge. Her hands worked back to the top and and swirled around the head.

"Oh that is niiiiiiice..." Bill, the man on the table whispered. A hand slid under her shirt and began to play with her nipple. He was in his 30s, a bit of a dad bod, and pretty cute.

It was his first session with her but that wasn't the reason she was more nervous than she had been since the first time she had stroked a cock during a massage session.

His hand moved to her other breast as she continued to work his cock up and down. She continued stroking with her right hand as her left moved to his balls and began pulling the sack gently. When his fingers pinched her nipple, she gasped.

"You like?"

The nineteen year-old looked down at him and saw him grinning. She blushed and nodded.

"Come a little closer," he said.

She complied and he was able to use both hands now to work her breasts. They were only B cups, but her nipples were pink and perky and she knew how much they turned men on.

As he manhandled her breasts, Sarah's eyes moved to the storage closet. The door was ajar and the source of her nervousness. There in the dark, her boyfriend Doug was watching the whole thing.

*** *** *** *** ***

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sarah asked for the hundredth time.

"Absolutely!" Doug pulled her into a tight embrace and gave her a long, lingering kiss.

"I haven't massaged this guy before so maybe nothing will happen." She gave him an impish grin.

Doug stepped back. He was tall and lanky. They were both the same age and he had yet to truly fill out.

"That's a good point... take off your bra."

"What?!" She gasped.

"We want to entice him, right?" He leaned forward to kiss her again. This time, he angled his leg so it rubbed against her pussy.

"I don't know..."

"Please?" He whispered. "I don't want to be stuck in that closet for nothing."

She looked up at his pleading eyes. "Oh... ok" After she unhooked her bra and pulled it off under her shirt before throwing it at him.

"And the underwear?"

"WHAT?!"

He laughed. "Just kidding!"

She playfully punched him in the stomach. "You better be."

He looked thoughtfully at her, hesitated, and then blurted out, "How far do they go with you?"

"Huh?"

"Well I know you jack them off, but how far do they go with you?"

Unbidden, Sarah remembered Doug's Uncle Phil pushing her head down to give him a bj. She shook her head. Doug had stopped the bastard and since then she had only done things she wanted. She remembered the touch of her mom's tongue...

She thought about lying, but realized that Doug had been honest about his fantasies. "Sometimes like to play with my breasts, but they have to pay extra..."

"Do they ever play with your pussy?" There was a lustful look in his eyes.

"They try," She wiggled her hips. "I think I'd be great at salsa with all the hip action I've developed."

"With this guy... I hope he plays with your beautiful breasts."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah."

He grabbed her by the hips, picked her up, and put her on the table. He kissed her deeply, his hands from her breasts down between her legs. She was about to push him away when his hand went under her yoga pants and touched her clit. She melted. He always knew how to touch her. His finger circled and her hips responded.

The young brunette felt her body responding. His finger slipped in her and -

*DING DONG*

Sarah broke away, "Oh crap, he's here."

Doug gave her a quick kiss and scampered into the closet.

*** *** *** *** ***

Bill's hand grew a little rougher. Sarah, already excited, felt her body responding.

She hesitated and then remembered Doug's words. Taking a deep breath, she took off her shirt and turned so that he had full access to her chest. His hands mauled each breast as she stroked his cock with both hands.

She looked straight at the closet and smiled. Could Doug see how turned on she was? Was he turned on? Was he regretting all this?

"Love how hard your nipples get! You have great breasts... even better than Deb's." His fingers danced around her nipples, giving them little pinches. Not enough to hurt, just to feel amazing.

One of Bill's hands continued to tweak her nipples while the other one trailed down. After many massage sessions, the nineteen year old knew what Bill wanted. She didn't let men in her pants and with Doug watching, she feared how he'd react.

She picked up the pace on the massive cock.

"Ooooohhhh..." Bill gasped but his hand didn't stop moving down. He began rubbing between her legs. His fingers searching for her clit through the thin material of her yoga pants.

Sarah kept up her fast pace. The brunette knew if she stopped to move his hands away, it would only delay his orgasm. Even knowing it was her boyfriend's fantasy, she didn't want to push the situation.

Bill's fingers pressed harder and it was Sarah's turn to gasp. Her body had already been revved up and now fingers pressed in just the right spot. A spike of pleasure almost made her knees buckle.

She kept up with her jacking...

Bill's hand left her crotch and moved up to her waist.

Her hands moved faster...

His fingers curled under her pants.

Faster...

His fingers began worming their way down.

Faster...

"OH YEAH!"

Warm cum spurted onto his chest!

"Nice job baby..." She cooed as her hands slowed down. She gently squeezed the last of his cum out of his cock before grabbing a wet washcloth and cleaning him off. She then did a quick wipe of her own hands.

She kept her eyes away from the closet as she pulled on her shirt back on. "Take your time, I'll be outside."

Bill nodded as she stepped out. Sarah sat behind the desk and fiddled around, unable to concentrate as she waited. What was Doug thinking?

She checked her phone and scrolled through without really looking at anything. Finally, Bill stepped out. She smiled, trying to be cool, and thanked him as she showed him to the door and then locked it.

Butterflies in her stomach, she went back into the room and saw Doug standing there, pants are his ankles, and his cock rock hard.

The brunette felt a wave of relief wash over her, "So what do you think?"

"Amazing!" A huge grin broke across his face.

She walked up and grabbed his cock. She barely stroked him when he began to twitch. She felt a warm splash of cum on her arm.

Sarah jumped back, but she saw it was already too late. "You got it on my shirt!"

His grin turned sheepish. "I guess I liked it too much." He grabbed her yoga pants and yanked them down. "Still, give me a few minutes and I'll be ready again."

He picked her up and sat her on the massage table. As he knelt in front of her pulled off her pants and underwear and began kissing up her leg. When his tongue dipped in, he whispered, "I'm not the only one who liked it!"

She grabbed his head and pulled him close. Taking the hint, his tongue went to work. Plunging in a few times and then licking around her labia.

"No teasing!" She growled and pulled his head tighter. She felt his tongue move to her clit and began licking in earnest. A finger pushed in and she gasped as it touched her g-spot. Her body tingled as he licked faster.

"YES!" Her legs shook as the orgasm enveloped her.

Doug continued to lick, but her clit was too sensitive and she pushed him away. And collapsed back onto the table. Her eyes closed, she reveled in the aftershocks of pleasure.

"It was amazing to see you work him over." Doug's strong hands massage her thighs. "Watch you tease him, get him hard..." He pulled her legs apart. "He wanted you so bad." His cock slid easily into her. "You are fucking sexy." Slowly he pushed until he was completely in her. "Watching you work that cock." He pulled out and rubbed his head around her lips before sliding in again. "Absolutely incredible!"

He grabbed her legs and began thrusting in and out. "And watching him play with your tits." He began fucking her harder. "You got so excited." His cock hit her in just the right spot!

She moaned.

Waves of pleasure flooded her as he began to fuck her harder... faster. "You got so hot while you played with his cock." Harder... faster. "Say it... say you got turned on."

Sarah moaned as he pounded her.

"Admit it... it turn you on."

She moaned... enjoying the fucking Doug was giving her!

And then he stopped.

"Please... fuck me!" The brunette grabbed for his ass. But being on her back, she had no leverage.

"Admit it." He withdrew his cock completely and traced moved it back and forth across her clit.

"Yes, I liked it!"

But he only continued to move his hard-on back and forth. "What did you like?"

"I liked playing with his cock..."

She felt the tip of his cock press, but only press against her. He didn't enter her. "What else did you like?"

She arched up, trying to line her hips so he would fit inside her. "I liked his hands on my body..." The head of his penis pushed in. "I liked you watching."

She groaned as he thrust all the way into her in one motion! He began fucking her hard and fast. The nineteen year-old grabbed the edge of the table so she could meet his thrusts! Sarah looked into Doug's eyes. The passion in his eyes... the way he looked at her...

She climaxed again! "YES! I love you!"

He thrust hard into her and she felt him spasm inside of her. He pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her hard. "I love you too." With his softening cock, he slowly fucked her until it fell out. "You are an absolutely amazing and sexy woman."

As they got dressed, Doug gave her a wry smile, "So... your mom gives happy endings too."

Sarah blushed and looked away. "I wondered if you had heard him say that."

He pulled her into a tight embrace. "Hey, I'm not teasing you. You just fulfilled a fantasy for me... you are beautiful!"