All Comments on 'Massage Therapy Ch. 07'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice chapter, glad to read the equal love for both of them, now he needs to tell them both of his feelings.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
One of the best written stories in this genre so far

You're doing an amazing job of melding passionate sex with the intensity of their love for each other. Similar to another commenter, you need to start moving their relationships forward. How does each of the relationships fit in the greater scheme of things? Do they make it work for the long term? What's the next steps?

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Великолепный и экстремально сексуальный поздно. Если мама и сестра до этого не были беременны, то теперь точно стали.

Теперь надо дополнить сценами когда Рик ебёт Крисси а она делает кунилингус маме. Или сын ебёт маму, о она лижет киску дочери. И сцена, когда Рик лежит на спине, а одна из женщин на его члене а вторая на его языке.

Ну и конечно сцена бурного секса со своими беременными любовницами.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

It’s a shame that you haven’t continued with the story, it’s some of your very best work, I do hope that you some day return to it and perhaps finish it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOWSER, WOWSER, WOWSER!!!!!!!!! Another fantastic chapter. It really is amazing how you are able to balance out equal love, sex, and passion all together. Your style of writing is never to much and never not enough. Plus your ability to keep your readers excitedly desiring more. The whole series is a masterpiece. It seems like it's een a while since you to add more. Please don't let this story drop. It is too good and we all who love hear about the rest of this extended holiday. And we would also love to see what the future would hold for them. As always life has a way of creeping in. Or will they just continue to become closer as totally committed lovers. One other thing, I would love to see them to elevate the compilation with other positions of sorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES