Massage Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Krissy, and she too was smiling up at him. She gave a nod and inclined her head to Mom. He gave her another deep kiss as a distraction from the fact that he was now slowly withdrawing his rigid cock from her insanely snug vagina. They both sighed into each other's mouths when the last few inches of his length left her.

Janice licked her lips when she looked down at her kids' midsections, only to get her eyes on her son's spectacular erection, glistening with her daughter's secretions. Janice's pussy begin clenching in anticipation of being filled by it. As Richard started navigating over the intertwined legs of his lovers, Janice wondered for a moment if he would go down on her again. She would never refuse Richard if he ever wanted to jam his face into her crotch, but like so many times before, she was so eager to feel his dick inside her again, she silently hoped he'd just cut to the chase and just fucking mount her.

She was not to be disappointed.

As he pulled out of his sister, Rick gave serious thought to going down on his mom again, even if briefly, to maintain the balance of sexual offerings for his two women. But there was just something about the way Mom was looking at him. He'd seen it before many times. It conveyed only one demand: fuck me.

So Rick got between his mom's legs, grabbed the base of his cock and aimed for only the briefest of moments before he plunged the entire length of his throbbing cock fully into the dripping opening that had given birth to him nearly 21 years ago.

It was Janice's turn to scream. It wasn't a scream of pain or surprise, for she was well-lubricated and eager for a good solid fucking. It was simply relief: the woman had gone without a dick inside her for more weeks than she cared to count. After divorcing her husband years and years ago, she had channeled her energy toward her career and company, and she had eventually come to accept the fact that the satisfaction of sex would be seldom unless she got less picky about the men she slept with when she had re-entered the dating world. But she had been picky, and it had eventually become easier and easier to go without getting that particular itch scratched.

Until Richard. Until her son.

It had taken literally the least likely of lovers on the entire planet to awaken a sexual hunger within Janice that she hadn't even fully realized was there. Once awakened, she couldn't get enough. Every inch of her son's dick perfectly stimulated every inch of her love channel. His thickness was perfect. His length was perfect. His entire body were perfect.

Her son was perfect.

And he was inside her now, inside her again and already pumping furiously. Janice admired that he was generally more gentle and tender about fucking his sister, but with his mom he rarely gave less than 110%. Tonight was no exception, and Janice grunted uncontrollably with each powerful thrust, her son's pelvis hammering mercilessly against hers. It was like he was trying to fuck himself all the way back into her womb. Being older, more mature and more experienced, Janice was perfectly equipped to take this kind of "punishment," and as her son fucked down against her she fucked up against him just as hard.

As Rick fucked his mom, he looked down at her enormous tits, which bobbled and swayed and jostled in all directions as their bodies slammed together. He knew he was filling her fuller than she'd ever been filled before. It was an intoxicating feeling to know that he was about to make her cum. He could hear her breaths start getting erratic. He reached beneath her and clutched at her ass cheeks as they fucked, and he could feel her gluts tighten up.

Mom was gonna have a big one.

Janice allowed her body to be mercilessly pummeled for several minutes. The orgasm building within her had actually started forming the moment she had seen her son enter her daughter. Now that Richard had pulled out Kristin and pushed into her, her libido went into overdrive, and all she could do was just hold firm, provide upward hip movements to maximize Richard's thrusting, and wait for the explosion. When it hit her, it was like a nuclear bomb.

Once again Rick found himself holding on for dear life as Mom suddenly arched her back in a grand mal spasm, thrusting her chest up, her hips out, her legs shooting out straight, as an orgasm for the record books engulfed her to the core. Mom's eyes screwed shut tight, and her mouth opened in a wide O, though barely any sound came out. Rick exchanged a glance with Krissy, who could only look back in awe, knowing full well what Mom was experiencing in that moment.

Janice convulsed and shuddered through the repeated ripples of what she could only describe as a whole body orgasm. How her son could so perfectly stimulate both her clit and G-spot at the same time was beyond comprehension, but she didn't care as it all just felt so fucking GOOD!

Rick didn't wait quite as long for his mom to calm down from orgasm as he had with Krissy. He wanted to get into some serious fucking now, and that's just what did. Just as it seemed like Mom was able to bring herself down to earth, he heard her start grunting again as he began pumping his cock in and out of her with increasing speed and fervor. He knew Mom could take it, he knew Mom loved it. And he loved her for it!

Kristin loved very little more than watching Ricky fuck Mom. Short of getting fucked herself by her brother, this was definitely her favorite thing. As she watched the two of them go at it like wild animals, Kristin started fingering her own pussy. It was always fun to try and time her own self-induced orgasms with those of her two other lovers. Mom had just had a big one, and she wondered how long Ricky would be able to hold out. Would he be able to get Mom off again before he blew his load inside her?

Rick had settled into a very steady rhythm, fucking his mom in the classic Missionary position. When he wasn't watching her boobs jiggle, he was looking at her face and absorbing the combined look of both love and lust in her eyes. He lowered his head and kissed her frequently, enjoying the taste of her tongue as his cock bolted back and forth into her pussy. At one point, when he broke one of many kisses, he glanced over at Krissy again and saw that she had started masturbating to the sex show right next to her. She did that often, and he never tired of it. His sister was so horny; whenever she was waiting to get fucked she always found a way to self-stimulate. It gave him an idea.

Janice looked up to see her son glance over at his sister while he continued to fuck her. She saw a devilish grin appear on him, and it made her smile curiously. He looked down at her again, gave her a kiss, then winked at her.

"I'll be right back," he huskily said.

For a brief moment Janice wondered just where the hell her son would be going right now, but she got her answer quickly. Richard pulled out of her, his dick shiny with her juices, and he quickly repositioned himself back between Kristin's legs. For her part Kristin barely managed to pull her masturbating hand away in time to receive her brother's hard cock right back into her pussy again.

"Oh!" she squealed, suddenly filled to the hilt once more.

Rick pumped steadily in and out of his sister, loving the suddenly different vagina that was now engulfing his cock. If he had to compare them, he would have to say that Krissy's cunt was definitely tighter, which was highly stimulating, but Mom's pussy was more "comfortable," and he looked forward to getting back inside her again soon. For the time being, he pumped and pumped and pumped into his sister.

Krissy found herself being washed over by a fresh sudden orgasm the moment Ricky shoved his dick inside her again. She hadn't expected such an "invasion" so soon after he had started fucking Mom, but she wasn't complaining. She very happily received him and fucked right back up against him, wondering if he had decided to climax inside her instead of Mom. If so, she couldn't wait!

Rick looked down and took in the expression of amazement in his sister as he invaded her body once again. He glanced over at his mom and saw the look of amusement on her face. She remained by their side, her legs still wide apart, pussy open, patiently waiting should he decided to switch again.

Janice became amused (and even more turned on) by what she realized Richard was doing. The three of them had, to date, made love with each other several dozen times. The vast majority of these sexual escapades had happened when the three of them had been together in the same bed, the same shower, the same couch, etc. But the pattern than they'd generally fallen into had Richard making love to one of them to completion at a time. If Richard happened to start making love with Krissy, Janice would watch and enjoy the view until her son came inside his sister. Or Krissy would enjoy the show of her brother fucking their mom until he filled her with his cum.

What Rick had initiated now was a more truer sense of the word threesome. Sure enough, no sooner had he pumped into Kristin for about five minutes or so, sending her into a frenzy, then he was now pulling out and started moving toward Janice again. Perfectly happy with this setting, Janice opened her legs even wider and reached between them to help guide her son's dripping dick back into her weeping pussy.

Rick let out a sigh of pleasure as he fully entered his mom again in one thrust. Her body was just so beautifully compatible with his, and he quickly settled into a steady fucking rhythm that had both mother and son moaning with pleasure in no time at all.

To the amazement of both women, Rick was able to last long enough to turn this into a marathon fuck-fest. He would pump firmly into his mom for several minutes, then he'd pull out and quickly re-enter the willing pussy of his sister. Then back again. It quickly became a contest, each woman doing what she could, tightening her pussy, reaching around to scratch his balls, to see who could make him cum first. They verbalized it, too.

"I want your cum, Ricky," Kristin would say.

"Your seed belongs in Mommy," Janice would counter.

The whole time, Rick was delirious with pleasure. He could hardly see straight as he moved back and forth, plunging into one bald pussy, and then the other. He loved hearing them each exchange naughty phrases and challenges, each hoping that he would eventually deposit his load into one of them. Inevitably, it started to get to him. It was hard to say just how long he'd been fucking his mom and sister, but as all good things come to an end, he finally began feeling the tell-tale tingling of a rising orgasm within his scrotum.

Hearing him grunt while he was inside her, Kristin shouted, "Oh, oh! He's going to do it, Mom! He's going to cum inside me!"

Rick continued to pump and whimper as he pounded his sister.

Looking on, Janice said, "Looks like you might be the winner, my gorgeous girl!"

At that moment, while he still held just an ounce of self-control, Rick whipped his dick out of his sister, causing a wet slurping sound, then quickly moved to his mom and jammed his cock into her.

"Oomph!" was all Janice could exclaim at the new invasion.

Rather than be jealous, Kristin shouted out a loud whoop-whoop. "Take it, Mom! Ricky's gonna give you his creamy reward!"

"I—uhng—hope—uhnh—so!" was all Janice could grunt out as her son pounded down against her.

But Rick wasn't finished. He pulled out again from Janice, then once again shoved his dick into his sister!

"Oh gawd!" Kristin bellowed at the suddenly renewed invasion of several inches of hard dick into the depths of her body.

"Go, kids, go!" Janice cheered on, leaning up on one elbow to watch them go at it again. She instantly missed her son's dick when it left her body, but second only to getting fucked by Richard was watching him give it to Kristin.

Rick pounded his rigid member into to his sister like the piston of a highly tuned machine. He lusted openly at the way her big boobs jostled with liquid lusciousness all around her chest as their bodies slammed together. He watched Krissy thrash her head back and forth, more or less in constant orgasm now. He gave her another thirty seconds or so, then pulled out of her. He quickly moved to Mom and plunged his dick fully into her again, drawing a cry of raw pleasure from her. Having barely staved off his orgasm, it went on this for several more minutes, Rick fucking one pussy for a few moments, then switching to the other. Both women just lay there, legs wide open, waiting for their turn. They knew this was every man's dream, and they were all too willing to do this for their beloved man.

Once the tingling started again Rick knew he wouldn't be able to last any longer. The moment he started ejaculating, he happened to be inside his sister, and she squealed with triumphant delight, but her squeal turned to a gasp when he pulled his pulsating dick out of her pussy. He had given her two solid pumps of sperm before pulling out, and as he quickly moved to get between his mom's legs again, he spurted two more long white ropes across their naked thighs. Then he was in his Mom again, and his orgasm continued.

It never failed to amaze Janice to see how much semen her boy could produce. The boy could give Peter North a run for his money! He had clearly ejaculated into his sister at least a couple of times before pulling out. In that momentary exchange between pussies, his cock continued to spurt, getting Janice and her daughter nice and gooey, before he entered Janice again to ride out the rest his of his massive climax.

Rick was in heaven. He could feel himself continue pulsing into his mom. With a single orgasm, he had successfully nutted into both of these ladies, and it made him feel incredibly powerful. He held himself inside Mom as his convulsions finally began to subside. He felt the warmth of Krissy's body as she rolled more closely against him and Mom. He could feel the stickiness of his own semen from his sister's thigh as she pressed it up against him.

The three of them cuddled, all panting heavily, as their incestuously erotic threesome came to its conclusion. Only when his penis had fully softened and slipped out of his mother did Richard finally roll off of her. Janice found herself once again sandwiched between her wonderful children. The room smelled of sex and semen. They were all sweaty. Yet another shower would necessary, but there was no rush. They were all in a state of pure bliss, and the night had only just begun...