Massage Therapy Experience

Story Info
My experience with massage therapists.
4.7k words
4.71
52.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experience with Massage Therapists!

I don't know why but I have always liked massage therapists and it seems they have always liked me. Maybe it's because it's such an intimate setting under the pretense of a professional service. I mean think about it. You lay there naked under a thin sheet and the therapist touches you pretty much everywhere using oil or lotion. Obviously the professionals don't touch your genitals but they do massage the glutes and the legs which is quite pleasant and can be erotic.

I have always been shy and maybe a bit awkward so meeting girls was never my forte. I found that I never made a great first impression. I am a big guy so maybe it intimidated girls too. Who knows? I just found that with massage therapists, I could relax, not talk much if at all, and let the intimate nature of the act work in my favor. One of the things in my favor was that I was well built from years of working out. I was just awkward I guess.

My first experience with a real massage therapist was when I was 24. I had just gotten my first real job that had benefits. One of those benefits was massage therapy. I figured I may as well take advantage of it and did some research on local therapists.

I didn't know what I was looking for but I found most clinics had fairly well-done websites with photos and descriptions of the therapists. Now, this may make me sound like a shallow idiot but obviously I went with the cutest girl I saw. This was a mistake. The therapist was very cute. She was about 5'4 110 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice b-cup tits with a tight ass. However, she was also quite uptight and not very friendly. I mentioned to her at the beginning of our appointment that my problem areas were my hips, glutes, and hamstrings because I lifted weights but also sat on my ass a lot for work. She basically glossed over that and did a very basic Swedish massage without going anywhere near my hips, glutes or hamstrings. I was pretty disappointed but I knew I had to be smarter about how I went forward.

I did better research going forward. I read more about their qualifications and also read reviews. I sought my coworkers' opinions on who they saw. Finally, after about a month, I made another appointment. This time it was with a girl named Kat. I read that she was very new but was quite good. What she lacked in experience, she made up for with her technique and hard work. A lot of the reviews mentioned how strong she was for a tiny girl. I wasn't sure I wanted to try her because of my first experience but I decided to go for it. I made an appointment with her on a Friday after work. I normally worked out after work at my office's gym and went home. This time, I showered after my workout, got changed into more casual clothing since I didn't want to get massage oil on my dress clothes. I grabbed a quick snack and made my way to the clinic. I was early so I could do the paperwork and chat with my therapist before we started.

I arrived at the clinic and told the receptionist that I was there for my appointment with Kat and she had me fill out their forms. Once completed, I sat down and waited. Within 5 minutes, Kat came out and grabbed my forms, and spoke with the receptionist who pointed to me. Kat smiled and walked over to me and introduced herself. I shook her hand as I stood up. She craned her head to make eye contact and said, "Wow, you're a big guy aren't you?"

I laughed said, "I hope that won't be an issue."

She smiled and told me not to worry and to follow her. I was happy to oblige. I was pretty impressed already, she was cute, funny and had quite the ass on her. She was tiny, about 5'2, and must not have weighed more than 100 lbs. It was the perfect bubble butt and her yoga pants were doing magical things for her. She was wearing a fitted tank top that showcased her small, pert tits quite well. I never knew I had a type until I met Kat. Who knew that I'd like brunettes with bubble butts and perky tits? Up until then, most of my crushes and girlfriends had been busty which was of course just fine. Watching Kat walk in front of me with her perfect round butt wiggling awakened something in me and I realized that as much as I loved tits, I loved asses more.

I walked into the small treatment room behind Kat and laughed at how small it was. She asked me to take a seat so we could come up with a plan. I had to squeeze past her to get to the massage table. I didn't mind that obviously and our bodies touched briefly and I inhaled her scent. It wasn't perfume but it was quite lovely. It must have been a combination of shampoo, body lotion, and deodorant. Either way, it was my favorite smell at that point. I was very glad I had taken a shower after my workout because in such a small room I would have been quite rank otherwise.

Kat asked me questions about what areas were bothering me and I did my best to explain that the combination of working out and sitting on my ass all day left me feeling tight and sore in the hips and glutes area. Kat nodded and said that was quite common and she would be able to take care of that for me. She made some notes and stood up.

"Go ahead and get undressed and climb under the sheets on your belly, I will knock when I come back in." she said with a smile.

I nodded and waited for her to leave and stripped-down noticing my cock was not entirely dormant. I gave it a few squeezes and laid down making sure to cover myself up properly.

Kat came back inside the room a few minutes later and asked if I was comfy. I told her that I was and she put on some relaxing music and got started. I don't know what I was expecting after my terrible first experience but this was a whole new thing. Kat was strong! Much stronger than she looked. She made me moan and groan with her pressure. It felt so good but also kind of hurt. She asked me if I wanted her to back off but I said no. This felt entirely too good and my body needed it. We barely talked at all during the entire massage except for her asking me if the pressure was okay and me groaning at some painful moments.

Kat worked over my upper body first which obviously needed it before moving down to my legs. She adjusted the draping so my entire leg up to my hip was exposed but the sheet still covered everything else. It was pretty impressive how professionally she moved. The upper body massage had been great if not a bit painful. The massage on my legs was a whole different thing. She started doing long strong strokes starting from my ankles all the way to my hips. She never came in contact with any of the fun spots but my god she came close and my breathing was picking up. This felt amazing. The sensation of her hands up my legs to my butt and back was soothing but invigorating. I could feel myself getting hard. My cock was trapped under my belly and that was not very comfortable. As she was messing with the draping for the other leg, I discreetly slipped my hand underneath my body and pushed my cock down so it was between my legs.

She started in on the other leg and it felt just as glorious. I was also able to relax more now that my hardon wasn't hurting me anymore. Kat did her thing for a while longer and I felt like mush. She finally fixed the sheet over me and held it off of me looking away and asked me to turn over on my back. I wasn't expecting this because my first therapist never flipped me over. I hesitated thinking about my hardon but didn't have much of a choice so I slowly rolled over and she covered me again. I willed my cock to go down but of course, it didn't. I was hard and it was creating a nice tent.

I closed my eyes and hoped she wouldn't notice or at least I hoped she wouldn't get mad and kick me out. I think Kat sensed that I was uncomfortable because she put a hand on my chest and leaned in and whispered, "Hey, just relax, it's a normal reaction and you didn't do anything wrong."

I let out a breath after hearing it and opened my eyes. I gave her a small smile and said, "Thank you! You can't understand how unbelievably embarrassed I am. I am sorry."

Kat smiled and didn't say anything. She massaged my neck, shoulder and arms before moving to my legs again. She undraped my left leg, pulling the sheet tight against my crotch to make sure nothing spilled out. Of course, this had the unintended effect of outlining my cock even more. If she noticed, she didn't say anything. She focused on my leg and I closed my eyes again. Her touch on my legs was magic as she moved upward again. It felt therapeutic but also so erotic. My cock was as hard as I have ever felt it. I knew she had to notice it because it was actually twitching and the sheet kept moving. I had no idea why I was so damned aroused but nothing helped. She moved to the other leg and did her thing. The entire time my cock stayed hard and even started to leak precum. That's one thing about me, when I am turned on my cock leaks precum quite liberally. There was a quite prominent wet spot on the sheet now and I wanted to die. I knew this was not going to end well. She would finish the massage and probably never book with me again, thinking I was some pervert.

She finished with my legs and pulled the sheet over my entire body. She moved behind me and started to massage my neck which felt amazing and I finally felt my body relax and my cock deflated a bit. She finished the session with a very pleasant head massage. She whispered that she was all done and that I should get dressed. She told me she would come back in a few minutes after washing her hands and we can talk about the session for any feedback.

I was mortified but dressed quickly and was rehearsing how I would apologize to Kat when she knocked and came back in. I must have looked guilty because before I could say anything, she put her hands out and said, "Look, I can tell you're embarrassed but I want you to know that I am not upset and that it was a natural reaction. So please don't feel embarrassed."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it and grinned and said, "Well I just want you to know that you're awesome and I have never felt better."

She smiled and in a teasing manner said, " Oh I bet! You looked like you were feeling quite good."

My mouth must have dropped because she started laughing and I joined her. I asked her if I could see her again. She responded, "I'd be insulted if you didn't."

We both laughed again and with the tension broken we walked out together and I paid for the massage and left the clinic feeling weightless as my body didn't ache at all. Well, almost all of my body. My cock was obviously a little frustrated. I went home, had some dinner, and knew I had to take care of my cock before I did anything else. I had no plans on going out that night so I put on some porn but the usual stuff I liked wasn't doing much for me. I realized I was picturing Kat in my head. Just then my Facebook page had a notification saying I had a new friend request. I clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Kat! I quickly accepted her request and checked out her page. It was full of pictures of her doing different things but my favorite was of her working out or doing yoga. I didn't even realize that I was stroking my cock as I checked these pics out. Most were just normal pics but some of them were a little cheeky. As I continued to scroll, there was a pic of her on her hands and knees facing away from the camera so her butt was the focus and looking back with a smirk. It was captioned "cat and cow pose" I was stroking my cock extra hard now looking at her perfect ass on all fours and before I knew it blew a huge load all over myself.

By the time I cleaned up and sat back down, I noticed that I had clicked on her photo too many times and it showed that I had liked it. "Uh Oh", I thought. This was a pic from last year. Now she's going to know that I was creeping her pics. "Oh my god", I thought. This is why I am such a loser. I quickly logged off and decided that I had done enough awkward and weird things today. I felt pretty good physically though with the massage and having jerked off. I laid down in bed and actually fell asleep at 8 pm and slept in the next morning till about 9 am. I had no idea I needed the sleep. I woke up feeling amazing.

I had no plans for the day so I just chilled at home and logged back into Facebook as a habit. I saw that I had a message from Kat. My heart stopped as I nervously opened it. I shouldn't have worried I guess. She was just saying hello and that it was nice to meet me yesterday and was looking forward to seeing me again. I relaxed and decided I better book with her again soon. One thing about my benefits was that it was quite generous. It seemed like most people at my work barely took advantage of it but if I wanted to, I could go get a massage once a week and it would be covered completely. In fact, since I had started later in the year, I could go twice a week and it would still be fine. I decided that I really wanted to see Kat more and this was my way of doing it. I called the clinic and learned that she was working Monday and was available in the evening. I booked her in and sent her a quick message on Facebook saying, "I hope you don't get sick of me but I booked you in on Monday. You're a magician with your hands and I feel amazing. Thank you for being so cool and see you soon."

I got a response from her later that day. It said, "Oh I am so happy to hear that. I take pride in my work and you clearly needed a massage. Your whole body was way too tight. I will see you Monday!"

Monday came and I didn't really think about the massage because I was so busy with work. The day flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go. I did my usual workout at the work gym. I hit the weights extra hard knowing that I'd get the muscles worked out by Kat anyway. Plus, I think subconsciously I wanted to impress her with my body. I knew I wasn't going to impress her with my personality, awkward as I was. I showered up, spending extra time making sure I was squeaky clean. I looked down at myself and saw that my pubes were longer than normal but still fairly trimmed. I couldn't shave my balls at work obviously so I made a mental note to shave at home.

I arrived at the clinic with some time to spare and waited in the car with the A/C blasting to make sure I was cool before going in. I went in finally and saw Kat immediately. She was behind the counter and she looked up and smiled her cute smile at me pointing towards the back saying she was ready for me. I just smiled back and started following her back. If I thought she looked hot last time, today was even better. I slowly realized that she was wearing the same yoga pants as the one from her Facebook that I had stupidly liked. That had to be a coincidence, I told myself as I walked into the room with her.

She chatted with me for a few minutes asking again how I felt and if I needed any specific areas worked on. I told her that I had a lot of my benefits left over so I may just come see her for relaxation and not just because of some issues. She smiled and seemed to be perfectly happy with that. She did say that I could always try other therapists at the clinic too but I brushed her off. I told her she was my favorite with a smirk.

"My legs are a bit sore from the workout today but otherwise you can do whatever you want to me", I said with a smile. Kat cocked her head at me and smirked, "Oh really?" she asked. I must have blushed and started to stammer because she laughed and said, "It's so easy to get you flustered."

I smiled and said, "It must be the combination of being in a small room with such a beautiful girl."

She smiled as I looked even more flustered. Seriously, what was wrong with me? I motioned to the table and said I would get ready. She was merciful and went out to give me privacy. I stripped down and got under the covers and waited. Kat came back in and got started right away. Before I knew it, my body was putty in her hands and I was moaning and groaning my pleasure as she hit the right spots. I was in kind of a half awake half asleep state when she started on my legs. I felt my cock twitch and without even thinking I spread my legs wider to make myself more comfortable.

Even though I was kind of out of it, I could tell something was different. First, when she undraped my leg she was not as tight with it. She leaned in and said, "Are you okay if I don't drape you fully? It just takes so long and it's hard to get a good flow."

I very uncharacteristically said in a confident tone, "Not at all, I am quite comfortable with my body, so you can use as little draping as you are okay with."

With that being said, she lifted the sheet completely off my lower body and rested it above my glutes so my entire lower body was exposed. This snapped me out of my reverie a bit as I realized she could see my ass and my cock and balls that I had pushed down between my legs. Not to mention, I had spread my legs wider so they must be completely visible. I tensed briefly but decided to just go with it and relaxed again.

Kat told me to relax as she started to massage my legs in long, powerful strokes going from my ankles all the way past my glutes into the lower back. She didn't miss much of my body as she did this. Whereas previously she was very careful not to come anywhere near my genitals, this time she was less careful and I felt the ever so gentle touches of her fingers on my balls and inner thighs as she did her job. It was honestly the most erotic experience of my life. I spread my legs even wider and without thinking about it I lifted my hips as her hands came towards my hips. I could actually hear her breathing get a bit more ragged as she continued. As she came up my leg and I lifted my hips off the table again, her hand slipped to the inside of my thigh and her hands grazed my cock and balls this time and continued on it's way up over my butt before coming down again.

This finally snapped me out of my dream state and I realized that this was real and I had to capitalize on it. I kept my hips moving with her hands and each time her hands would get more daring as she touched more of my cocks and balls. She even started trailing her hands right between my butt cheeks. That was a thrill because I had no idea it would feel so good. I was moaning pretty regularly now as she continued to massage me. Finally, she gave up the pretense of massaging my legs and dove her hands between my legs and started to use her oiled up hands to caress, squeeze and fondle my cock, balls and ass. I was in heaven! We hadn't said a word to each other. I knew this could get her in a lot of trouble with the clinic but I was enjoying it so much that I just let her take the lead.

She played with my cock and balls for a good 10 minutes. My cock was leaking precum almost nonstop now and she didn't even need more oil to keep her hands slick. I finally murmured, "Do you mind if I flip over?"

Kat's hands froze and she yanked them away from my cock as she stammered, "Oh my god, I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me. Please don't tell anyone. I will get in so much trouble. Oh my god!"

I could tell she was panicking so I quickly turned over and saw that she was backing away from me. I stood up and started to try and comfort her when the sheet fell away and I was standing in front of her completely naked with a hardon. We both looked down at my cock bobbing up and down and started laughing.

I held out my hand and she took it.

"I don't know what I have done to deserve it but that was the most amazing and erotic thing I have ever experienced. Please don't feel bad. I hope you will consider doing that again because I can't imagine not experiencing that again." I finished.

She looked at me and nodded, saying "I can get fired for this but there is something about you I find irresistible and you have a nice butt! Lay down on your back, I need to finish the massage."

12