Massage Therapy Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my good luck as I hurried back onto the table, the sheet forgotten on the floor. Kat came closer and started to get more oil on her hands when she saw the clock.

"Oh no, we are already 50 minutes into the hour, we won't be able to finish the entire massage." She said with a frown.

"Well, if someone hadn't spent 20 minutes fondling my ass then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess." I said with a laugh.

Kat punched me on the shoulder and said with a smile, "so what should we finish with the remaining 10 minutes?"

I grinned and said nothing, only pointed to my cock which was still rock hard.

Kat started laughing and said, "Okay fair enough, I can't leave you like this. That would be evil."

I moaned my appreciation as her hand wrapped around my cock. She was so tiny that even my somewhat average 6 incher felt large in her hands. I closed my eyes as she started stroking me, my hands falling down and instinctively cupping her magnificent ass.

She jumped a bit not expecting me to touch her but I grinned and said, "Hey, it's only fair and I've been fantasizing about your ass since I saw you last!"

She didn't say anything and picked up the pace of her stroking as her other hand reached out and rubbed my balls in a firm but gentle way that felt amazing. She slid her hand even lower and started to rub my taint and one of her fingers landed on my butthole.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Let me put a finger in! I promise you will love it."

I didn't say anything, just nodded as I put my hand above her yoga pants and pushed them down. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I figured I was good to go. I started to massage her butt and slid my hand lower until my fingers were touching her pussy. I could feel how wet and hot her pussy was. I started to gently saw my fingers back and forth against her clit as she jerked me. By now, she had gently inserted one of her fingers into my ass. I had never experienced this and was kind of nervous but I shouldn't have been. It felt fucking amazing. I knew I wasn't going to last long under these conditions so I started to move my hand faster trying to get her to cum at the same time as me.

We jerked each other off at the same time for what felt like a long time but it was only about 5 minutes before I pulled my hand back a bit so I was still rubbing her clit but my thumb was resting on her rosebud. I gently probed it and pushed my thumb into her ass. This was too much for her as she clamped her thighs around my hand and started to cum. As she came, her hand went wild on my cock and I couldn't hold back either. I exploded with my cum flying straight into the air with a slight arc and landing on her shoulder with the second and third pump landing on my stomach. We both breathed hard as we recovered and gently withdrew our hands from each other.

I thought she would panic again but she was all business as she quickly pulled up her yoga pants and got some hot towels to wipe us both down in a very quick and professional way. She even gave me her amazing head massage as I laid there not able to move.

Our time finally finished and she reached out and gave me a peck on the lips saying, "I don't know what you have done to me but I have never done that with anyone. Please don't tell anyone about this."

I assured her that it as our secret and I'd never utter a word to anyone. I got dressed and met her in the lobby. She smiled at me again and asked me if I'd like to book for the next time. I smiled back and asked if she was available on Wednesday. She mentioned that she worked late on Wednesday and still had her last spot available at 8 pm. I felt my insides tighten as I imagined the possibilities if the clinic was empty. I quickly booked that time with her and left after thanking her for an excellent massage.

As I drove home, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I had in fact just received an amazing handjob with a finger in my ass while I, in turn, fingered her pussy and ass. We had both cum and now I was booked to see her in 2 days in the evening where she would be closing up so the clinic would be empty except for us.

I had a lot to do to prepare for this upcoming appointment.


12