All Comments on 'Massage Turns to Incest'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, bro, you're quite a writer. It is better than most of the porn videos available in the market. My orgasm was violent just quarter down the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck!!!! Awesome story, I hope there is more to come about this loving couple

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

He needs to breed his mother. She would look great with a baby bump.

2Sisters2LoveAgain2Sisters2LoveAgainabout 1 year ago

This story was very hot. I just hadvto jerk off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a single mom all those years and not dating, I'm assuming she wasn't on birth control. Yet the topic is never discussed. It would be hot for the son to give her a baby bump (maybe next story installment). He would then start to call her by her first name and give her a ring to show his commitment. Keep going!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

5 stars. Forget it was mother and son. The sex scenes were HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s a lot if smirking you’re doing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the story! You use the word smirked much too often. Otherwise, well done,

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I Loved it. Thanks for sharing. 5* from me.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

Who’s pregnant?

Best stop this one here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My auto correct changes it to 'duck' too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know how it is and i can tell you, making love (fucking) with your own mother is so great and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought this was a pretty good read. but a shaved mom???!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

You ruined the story with your dot dot dot. I'm sick of editing them out just to hear a story on my text reader without them. Then your son character became a foul depraved animal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much smirking ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too redundant. Hard cock, hard cock, hard cock.......smirk, smirk, smirk......

Got boring fast. One last comment....are we concerned about getting MOTHER pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

there definitely needs to be a pregnancy now, thats what happens to couples alot if theres no mention of protection. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was OK but not much new to read and this subject of massage going farther has been done before.

2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mom needed to say her son's name in there somewhere. "Oh Boris, fuck me harder, I love your cock." Maybe something like, "That's it Boris, just like that, you're going to make your mother cum!!!" Then as she's coming, "Oh Boris, oh Boris, don't stop, I'm coming, I'm coming!!!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not sure but I got the feeling he might have had a hard cock. Was it said he may have had a hard cock. I don't think that the mom would have been happy if he didn't have a hard cock. It's never a good thing to not have a hard cock. What drivel. Two stars.

alan_deealan_dee10 months ago

There are about 3, maybe 4 paragraphs in this story and they just get repeated over and over again. Sometimes less is more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ChatGPT clearly wrote this. The repetition gives it away, as well as the repeated sentence structure. Only impressive thing here is how many people you fooled.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Made my cock very hard seen as I'm wearing a woman's mini skirt and lace panties I'm horney as fuck reading this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There was just a bit too much dirty talk. It got kind of repetitive. Someone made a comment about ChatGPT writing this and now I can't help but wonder if there's truth to it.

Also, how does she go from being celibate to needing to be fucked relentlessly daily? No one needs to fuck as often as the people in these stories do. And it's just not practical either. But most authors fail to understand the "less is more" approach. I honestly couldn't imagine having to fuck multiple times every day. It would quickly feel like a chore and lose any real meaning, no matter who it's with. Even if you had a different partner each time, it would still end up feeling like work instead of fun. It's just human nature that we get bored with repetition, no matter the activity; that's why we invented machines. Of course it does sound hot in theory, but in practice it quickly loses its lustre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How many times can you use "smirk, smirking, smirked, etc." in one story. You must have a prostate the size of a basketball to emit that much cum in such a short period. Mom came 18 years worth in 24 hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous