Massage Turns to Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom suddenly cried out "Yes," at the top of her lungs as she shook uncontrollably in sheer pleasure. She let her upper body flop onto the couch as she gasped for breath, leaving her ass positioned erotically in the air. I smirked but refused to slow my deep thrusts. I felt my balls begin to draw up and announced, "I'm going to cum again, mom. Get ready for the next blast of my cum. I know you love feeling me cum inside your greedy cunt, mom. Does it make your greedy cunt tingle when you feel my blast of hot cum coating your insides, mom?"

Mom seemed to be past the ability to speak as she lay there gasping for breath and moaning softly. As I felt my cock swell, I plunged my hard cock as deep as I could into mom's pussy before moaning as I exploded inside her. Mom moaned quietly as she felt my hot cum spraying into her again. I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy a few more times to milk all of my cum into her before I pulled out and slid down beside mom's trembling body. I pulled her against my body and captured her lips in a lazy kiss as we wrapped our arms around each other.

We moaned softly into the kiss as our bodies melted against each other. I whispered into the kiss, "I love you, mom. No more hesitation or shame about loving me back, ok?"

Mom tightened her grip around my body as she whispered into the kiss, "I love you too, honey. I'm done denying that I want only you. I'm yours now and you're mine."

I moaned into the kiss, tightened my grip on my mother, and whispered back, "You should know that I can get hard several times a day and stay through multiple orgasms, mom. You might say that you're mine and that you're done denying your desires, but as a dutiful lover and loving son, I think I should make sure that you have absolutely no doubts in your head. I may need to lick and fuck you quite often before we can really be sure that you belong to me, don't you think, mom?"

Mom moaned and pressed her body into mine as she whispered back, "That would probably be prudent, honey. I should also suck your cock and fuck myself on you as much as possible so you know that you belong to me, too. I'm sure this process will be hard and we might even lose sleep, but I know we're up for the challenge, baby."

Mom and I rested in each other's arms for a short time as we gently caressed each other's naked bodies. Feeling frisky again, I smiled deviously at mom. She shrank back under my gaze as she dubiously asked, "Why are you smiling like that?"

I lifted an eyebrow as I asked, "Well, you're naked, I'm naked, and I just thought now might be a good time to make good on a promise I made."

Mom looked at me curiously as she bit her lower lip in hesitation. I smirked at her as I said, "Roll over on your stomach. It's time I finished your massage from last night, mom."

Mom slowly did as instructed but continued to look at me in curiosity as I climbed up and straddled her thighs. She immediately spread her legs, giving me a clear view of her puckered asshole and shaved pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and roughly groped them, causing mom to moan in pleasure. I then dipped my head and placed a kiss on her puckered asshole. Mom gasped and clenched her ass cheeks, but I held them apart as I began licking around her asshole teasingly. Mom moaned again and arched her back as she moaned deeply.

Smirking, I placed my tongue directly on mom's asshole and began to press inside. Mom gasped and immediately clenched her asshole as I slipped my wet tongue into her tight puckered hole. Mom moaned deeply as I began to slowly tongue fuck her ass. I used as much saliva as possible to get her hole nice and slick. Mom began to relax her asshole and let my tongue pass easily into her hole. Mom suddenly moaned out, "Oh, you dirty boy!"

I smirked as I tightened my grip on her ass cheeks and began to plunge my tongue as deeply as I could into her ass. Mom moaned deeply again and let out an adorable giggle as her asshole relaxed completely around my tongue. She breathed out, "Such a naughty boy."

I placed two swifts spanks on mom's luscious ass cheeks, making her jump, yelp, and clench her asshole again. She then sighed and relaxed her asshole again, allowing me easier access to her puckered hole. I felt mom begin to press her ass against my tongue as she sought more depth from my tongue. I readily complied and began to lick as deeply as possible inside her ass. Hearing mom's moans spurred me on to give her greater pleasure. I brought two fingers to her pussy and began trailing them between her pussy lips, coating them in her juices. Once they were sufficiently lubricated with her juices, I eased them into her very wet pussy and curled them to target her g-spot. I then placed my thumb on her clit and began rubbing her sensitive nub as I stroked her g-spot with my fingers.

Mom cried out in pleasure and pressed her hips back into me as she began to shake uncontrollably. Her whole body was shaking as she began to moan out, "Oh, god, baby! Oh, I love your dirty mind. You're going to make your mommy cum! Fuck! That's so fucking amazing, baby! Oh, I want you so bad, honey! I want you to make mommy cum! You dirty boy, make mommy cum! Just like that, baby. Don't you dare stop! I love you so much, baby!"

Mom then went rigid. Her asshole clamped down hard on my tongue as her pussy spasmed around my fingers. She cried out in ecstatic bliss as an overwhelming orgasm crashed over her, leaving her gasping for breath.

I then withdrew my tongue from her ass as I placed a delicate kiss on her puckered hole and slipped my fingers from her pussy before sucking her pussy juices from my fingers and licking any juices from her cunt. Mom moaned softly as she felt my aftercare. I then crawled up beside her and drew her shaking body into my arms. She snuggled into my body and giggled adorably, as she looked into my eyes with a satisfied smile and said, "You always know how to make me cum so hard, baby. How did you get such a talented and depraved mind?"

I smirked at her, as I answered, "Maybe I just instinctively know what you like, mom. Maybe I get all of that depravity from you."

Mom continued to stare into my eyes as she bit her lower lip and blushed, before asking, "Baby, what you said earlier about wanting to fuck my ass, did you really mean that? Because I've never done that before and I'd like to try it with you. I want you to be the first and only man to fuck my asshole, baby. Will you do that for me, honey? Will you fuck mommy's tight little asshole until you cum inside me? Please, baby, I need you so bad. Cumming with your tongue in my asshole got me so hot and horny. I want to feel your big hard cock stretching mommy's tight little asshole. I bet you're such a dirty and depraved boy that you'll fuck mommy's asshole deep and hard, won't you, baby?"

I moaned as I pounced on her. I climbed on top of her and crashed my lips into hers for a passionate kiss, as I trailed my hands down her body until I gripped her ass cheeks. I then broke the kiss as I pulled her ass cheeks up and positioned her legs on my shoulders, folding her body up and exposing her spit-soaked asshole to me. I grabbed my hard cock and pressed the clock head against her puckered hole and began to ease it inside.

Mom moaned as she looked up at me with a yearning in her eyes. Her mouth was wide open as she moaned in pleasure as she felt her asshole stretching to accommodate my cock head. My hard cock head easily entered her relaxed and spit-soaked asshole. She sighed as my cock head passed through her asshole and popped into her ass. I moaned as I pressed forward slowly to allow her to relax and get used to the feeling of her first ass fucking. I taunted her as I said, "Mom, your asshole is so warm and tight. I can't wait to plant my seed deep in your ass. I'm going to fuck your ass deep and hard. I think it's so hot that I'm going to take your ass's virginity. How many sons can make that claim? How many mothers will ever know the exquisite depravity of having their sons claim all three of their fuck holes?"

Mom moaned in pleasure as her asshole clenched around my hard cock. Once I was buried in her ass, mom whispered out, "I want to belong to you completely, baby. You're the only man for me and the only one I want. Take my ass, baby. Claim what's yours. Fuck mommy's tight little asshole and fill me with your seed. I'll never deny you anything, baby. I love you so much."

I moaned back, "I love you too, mom."

I rocked my hips forward driving my hard cock deep into mom's ass as I moved my hands to grip her thighs for support and to pull her back into my thrusts. I quickly worked up a deep and hard rhythm as I fucked mom's ass. Mom was moaning in pleasure as my hard cock stretched her asshole and plunged deep inside her. Neither of us could speak as I concentrated on giving her a proper ass fucking suitable for her first time. My long and deep rimming had lubricated and relaxed mom's asshole so much that I was able to fuck her roughly without fear of causing her any pain. Mom seemed to be fighting to keep eye contact with me as she continuously moaned in pleasure.

Smirking down at mom, I asked, "So, how does it feel to be fucked up the ass by your own son, mom?"

Mom moaned in pleasure and clenched her asshole around my hard cock as she purred, "I love it, baby. Your big hard cock always does such wonderful things to me. I love having you inside me. I love that my own son can make me feel so incredible and can fuck me into absolute bliss. Now stop asking pointless questions and fuck mommy's tight little asshole until you seed me with your hot cum. I love feeling you cum inside me, baby."

I smirked down at mom as I used all of my strength to drive my hard cock deep into her ass. We both moaned at the feeling. I then set a punishing pace of ass fucking my mother. The force of my deep thrusts caused mom's body to shake and she moaned deeply with each hard thrust. The combination of mom's tight asshole clenched around my hard cock, the sheer taboo of being the first person to ass fuck my own mother, mom's pleas for a deep and hard ass pounding, and the look of sheer pleasure on mom's face had my cock ready to explode.

As I began to feel my orgasm approaching, I began taunting mom by saying, "I can't wait to seed your ass, mom. Your tight little asshole feels so good stretched around my hard cock. I want to fill your ass with my hot cum. I bet you orgasm from being fucked yo the ass, mom. My big hard cock was made to fuck your tight little asshole. The only hole of yours that I need to claim is your mouth. Do you want that, mom? Do you want to duck your son's big hard cock and swallow my cum? I bet you'll look so sexy with your mouth full of my hard cock as you feel my hot cum spraying down your throat. I bet you'd love sucking my hard cock as much as I love licking your pussy and asshole. Feeling you orgasm with my tongue inside your fuck holes is so fucking hot, mom. You moan like a slut when I lick deep inside you."

Mom moaned louder as she listened to my taunts and continued to have her ass fucked. I continued to smirk at her as she moaned in pleasure. Her moans became higher pitched and grew more desperate as she looked up at me with desire in her eyes. With a loud cry of pleasure, mom gripped my arms and her asshole clamped down on my hard cock as she orgasmed. I moaned along with her as her orgasm pushed me over the edge. My hard cock twitched inside her and exploded, coating her insides with my hot cum.

Mom gasped as she felt my hot cum flowing into her ass and then sighed as she enjoyed the new sensation. She smiled up at me as she whispered out, "I'll never get enough of your hot cum inside me, baby. God, you make me feel so amazing when I feel you claiming me. Feeling your hot cum spraying into me makes my whole body tingle."

I pulled her legs off my shoulders and leaned down to kiss my mother as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I whispered into the kiss, "I'll never stop seeding you, mom. Feeling you orgasm with me inside you will always be the highlight of my day. When you're not in my arms, I can only think of coming back to you. When you're in my arms, I just want to hold you close and show you how much I love you. We'll have to have several highlights each day so that neither of us gets lonely."

Mom moaned into the kiss as she said, "I think that's a wonderful idea, honey. Feeling you cum inside me makes me feel so complete and loved. I never want you to stop. I can't wait to suck your big hard cock and for you to claim my last hole. I don't care which hole you choose, baby, but I want you to pump all of your hot cum into mommy. I want to feel so full of your hot cum so I know you've claimed me forever. Besides, there's no better way for you to say 'I love you' than to have my beautiful boy pump mommy full of cum every chance you get."

I broke the kiss and excused myself to go to the bathroom. While I was in there I washed off my cock, knowing that mom had said she wanted to blow me and I didn't like the idea of doing any ATM. I left the bathroom and noticed mom had also gone to her bathroom, so I redressed temporarily and lounged on the couch waiting for mom to come back.

After a few minutes, mom walks back into the room still naked and looking sexy as hell as she blushed under my intense and admiring gaze. Suddenly so shy and embarrassed at standing in front of me wearing only her socks, mom quickly walked to her pile of clothes to get dressed. I smirked and cleared my throat to call her attention to me. Mom looked over at me as I silently beckoned her to me with a finger.