Massage Wife Jo

Story Info
Jo's first massage lesson leads to sensual encounters.
3.9k words
4.2
22.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers

MASSAGE WIFE JO

Summary: Jo's first massage lesson leads to encounters of the sensual kind..

Key words: Cuckold, Happy End, Latina MILF, natural tits, massage, blowjob, stranger, internet sex.

Many thanks to Kenji for doing yet another sterling job.

The Start of Things to Come...

Jo and I married in March in Brazil. Before, when we were dating, I had told my then fiancée of my fantasy of seeing her get pleasure from other men.

This, of course, was in conflict with her feelings and her upbringing. I think Jo was shocked by my confession. This was fantasy, not reality, and, of course, we played out our fantasies in the bedroom- how another man would touch her, and feel her while I was in another room.

We moved to Norway, and things got difficult because of the language, and work was not easy to come by. We had a Plan A and a Plan B. When things were tight, we decided on Plan B where Jo would offer a 'sensual' massage to a man; she would give him a good time, but she did not want to be a prostitute for all sexual services. She said she would give them an erotic time, as long as she kept her panties on.

Massage Training for Jo

We enlisted the services of a dance friend, Jose, who agreed to coach her through a good massage technique. Here she is massaging him, which was his birthday treat much later on. The question is how my newly-wedded, innocent wife change into the hot vixen she is now?

Jose managed to get a private place for Jo to practice her massage services on his son(!) His son, Antonio, was around 30 years old and unemployed. At first, we thought this was strange, but at least he was not any Tom, Dick or Harry. We trusted Jose, and decided we could trust his son, as well.

Jose said, that Antonio spent much of his time looking at porn, and that he still lived with his dad. He had an athletic build, much like his father, and was equally as handsome as his father!

The private place was a two-storey house for community meetings, for which Jose had a key. It was used on weekdays for all sorts of activities, though on weekends there was nothing going on.

We agreed to meet on a Sunday afternoon, when most people would meet their family over dinner or a walk on that day. We were going to meet father and son together to show Jo how to do a massage. Quite abnormal to say the least. I didn't know how this would develop and wasn't expecting anything untoward happening. I didn't know what Jose had told Antonio about Jo.

The first floor of the building had a simple kitchen, and living room; upstairs, there was not that much space. But there was enough floor space to do a massage. Jose and I put down some rugs and cushions to make it more cozy. Jo went to change in the bathroom, while we got things ready.

Antonio undressed, but he still had his underpants on. He lay down comfortably on the blankets and seat cushions. He did not look nervous at all. Then Jo came into the room dressed as a nurse. She was though barefoot, which was uncommon for a nurse. My cock hardened looking at her in this new role. Her nurse outfit was from a sex shop, so it had a partially transparent top. The knickers were large and white and covered her big bottom nicely. My wife was on one side, and Jose was on the other. Her "patient" did not look up at her, but I would only guess he wanted to. I took pictures finding the whole situation erotic. I had also put some relaxing instrumental music on, to help ease any tension.

Jose went first and showed her how to massage, he pointed to areas of the male body in front of her, and instructed her on how to massage the muscle for the maximum effect. She listened intently, and did what he said. It was all quite normal up to a point, with him showing pressure points, hand techniques, and different ways of rubbing. Antonio interrupted every so often, with feedback on how things felt.

Eventually, I went downstairs to read the newspaper. Jose joined me downstairs after a while, and left my wife alone with his son. We talked a lot and we suddenly realized that the music had stopped, and it was very quiet upstairs. So I told Jose I thought I would just pop upstairs to see how things were going.

I was greeted by the erotic sight of my wife´s head bobbing up and down on Antonio's cock. She was kneeling over him, and his head was back, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of my wife's mouth.

"Nice cock!" she said, taking a break between slurps, and smiled up at me. Then she got up and took a tube of chocolate ice cream sauce, and straddled him. His erect cock was now sandwiched between her legs. She still had her panties on, but I could guess he felt her pussy on his cock and vice versa. Jo knew what men liked.

"My favorite sweet is chocolate," and then she proceeded to pour chocolate sauce on the son's chest, nipples, and cock. She then started licking it all up off of him. His cock grew longer as a result. At that point, I thought I would give them a bit of privacy.

Jo came down shortly after, back in her normal clothes. The son left, leaving Jose and us to put things back before Monday morning. I concentrated on the downstairs, while Jose and Jo were upstairs. We were soon finished and Jo thanked Jose with a small kiss on his cheek on our way out the door.

On the drive home, I asked how it went, and all Jo said was, "Good." I was going crazy wanting details about what happened with Antonio, while I was downstairs with Jose.

When we got home, I asked her for specifics, "How did you get from the massage to his cock in your mouth?"

She replied, "I finish massage, and ask him what he want do next. He say 'blowjob, I just need blowjob.' So I take off his underpants and I start to massage cock and it growing. I lick a bit and it grows big. Then he say, he no ejaculate, because he wank to porn before coming here, so he couldn't cum."

Asking her why she gave him a blowjob, she replied, "I happy, I learn, and Antonio was so nice guy and so helpful."

She also added, " After the massage when his son gone and we cleaning together. You downstairs and Jose and me up. Jose say he liked my outfit. He hold me close and touchy-touchy my breasts and kissed me hard. He ask me if I wanna fuck, but I say no."

I, myself, thought that would have been kind of kinky had she done this.

"You could have done it, Jo. I wouldn't mind!"

Jo replied at once, "I know you like, but no way!"

I didn't think she was ready at that time and a lot had happened already that day..

Jo's First Massage

After that massage lesson, I spent some time in the evenings on an erotic chat site, while Jo was busy on her WhatsApp. There were a lot of time wasters there, and not many serious people. I clicked into the Couple's swingers' group for forty year olds. I created a room called 'Erotic Massage?' Our nick was 'Couple 40'.

One person I chatted with seemed to be genuine and kind. He said he was not interested in the sex, but just an erotic massage. He seemed the perfect customer for my wife. I told him my wife was called "Joanna" and not "Jo", mainly to protect her identity slightly. She chose her name herself. I shared with him some innocent wedding pictures and some not-so-innocent pictures of her to get his interest.

I could tell he liked her. by the things he said about her. First he said, she looked like a 'beautiful bride' and that I was a lucky man. Then, when he saw her sexier pictures, he said she looked 'hot' and 'erotic'.

So we exchanged details and set up an appointment for the next day. I suggested a thirty minutes massage and he accepted the offer, readily. The man wanted to pay first, so he wired us the agreed amount, at once.

Afterwards, I told Jo about the possibility of her first customer. She wanted to know more about him. I couldn't really tell her very much, just that he seemed like a 'nice guy'. So Jo agreed to do it, but I could see that she was a bit nervous about doing this.

To calm down her nerves, I said that I would be in the house. Also I suggested I would set up a secret cam to help monitor anything untoward happening. I had this cam ready ever since I missed out on her training massage session with Antonio. Secretly I had a voyeuristic need to see my wife with another man.

The next day, I made sure the room was warm, that they had water, wipes, and cream.

The spy cam was set up on the table, it had a perfect view of the room. On his arrival, our customer seemed like a polite man, very gentleman-like, quite good looking, and he had a great physique. I guessed he was into skiing and the like.

We talked for a short time and then I told him, "Just go upstairs... Joanna is waiting for you."

Indeed she was, in her sexy mock nurse outfit; this time, without the bra underneath. I left them alone, with relaxing music playing, and went back downstairs to read the newspaper in the living room. I had a hard-on knowing this stranger was going to enjoy all of my wife's charms.

I started to get kind of inquisitive and impatient after fifteen minutes, so I quietly sneaked up the stairs to listen to them. The bedroom door was open and I could see disco lights flashing and hear music playing. I could only see the man's feet, lying face up, and my wife was on top of him.

The man was clearly satisfied. He spoke to her in a quiet voice.

"I really love this. I relax. You are so beautiful!"

My wife was quiet and didn't answer him, but just continued what she was doing. I managed to take a picture before retreating. I didn't want to be discovered, so I left them alone. After ten minutes, I heard the sound of her high heels on our creaky floor and the door closing.

Time went by quite slowly for me downstairs. I only heard music being played mostly. Then I heard the noise of Jo's high heels. I wondered what she was doing. I was inquisitive, so I went back to listen to them from our bedroom. Putting my ear to the thin wall between rooms, I heard a buzzing and Jo groaning.

Later on, I heard her groaning

Much later on, I heard the upstairs shower turn on and went upstairs to check on things. The stranger was in the shower and Jo was massaging his cum around her tits and smiling. I was shocked! She had been naked with this man!

Before he finished showering, I disappeared down back in the living room; waiting again in trepidation. He soon left, leaving us alone with my imagination and questions.

"Did he kiss you?"

"Of course not, he was gentleman."

Still naked, she laid me on the mattress where he had earlier been, and gave exactly the same massage she gave him while recounting details of what she had done.

"He had nice cock," she said, in her sexy sultry voice.

She described how he was more handsome than Antonio, and more mature. He knew what he wanted. He complimented her a lot. He then got naked and lay on his stomach. While she worked on his back, he talked about how her touch made him feel and how relaxed he was getting.

Jo said she felt at ease with him and decided to give him a surprise, so she rolled her top up to reveal her breasts. When he rolled over onto his back, he got a pleasant surprise.

Jo also was surprised that he had a very hard cock and it was big. It had twitched upon seeing Jo topless. He then asked her if he could put his fingers in her mouth and asked her if she could suck them.

She said she knew he liked her breasts because he wanted to stand up and feel them from behind.

He spent much time just fondling them. He liked her nipples, making them stiff and hard.

I knew what effect this would have on my wife. It would turn her on, and she would get very wet.

The stranger asked her if he could suck her nipples, but she declined. Towards the end though, she gave him a vibrator to use on her, which he used on her... very well.

She said, "I had BIG orgasm with him."

"Did you suck his cock?" I asked out of interest, knowing what had happened last time, and how we said, that she would not do it again.

"Yes, just a bit. I so excited after, he gave me orgasm." Jo said, she just sucked the tip a little and sucked his balls. Then she said, he ejaculated over her breasts. I was excited to hear this.

"Come here," I said.

I pushed myself into her, she was soaking wet from the orgasm she had with him. I did not last long, since I was so horny.

As I pushed my dick into her, I said, "I bet he wants to fuck you..."

"Are you going to let him suck your tits next time?" I continued.

She replied, "Maybe."

I came a lot inside her, as I smelt this stranger's ejaculation on my wife's tits and neck. It was awesome, it was the best sex ever.

After we went for a little nap. I was looking forward to watching their sensual seance on the spy cam later on...The pictures were amazing.

To watch a man grope my wife's tits turned me on, to no end. I could see my wife was excited by the experience too. On film, I could see she was rubbing herself through her panties, as he was playing with her chest.

So Jo managed to do a sensual massage on a stranger and keep her panties on, however the stranger did have a good view with them on her anyway.

--------------------------------------------

Epilogue

After her first time massaging this stranger, she was hesitant to meet him again. We talked about it a lot afterwards. There was her religious background and her wanting to be faithful to me. On the plus side, we experienced the best sex afterwards, both of us knew that. It was much more exciting. The stranger was bigger and this beat any boring missionary position sex with little me. Also the financial plus was a positive for her bank balance, since Jo didn't have enough work.

This was not going to be the last time they would meet. The man was very happy with Jo and wanted to meet her again. He loved the pictures I sent him after his last massage, but said he had to be discreet and delete them straight away. The man didn't want his wife to discover the evidence of his indiscretion.

And it was natural that he wanted more of my wife. There was a demand and Jo had the supply. So they met several times afterwards. The man was insatiable. We thought it was safer to do this with him. It was good to have a faithful customer and more income.

One time, her son came back from college. The complication was that we could not organize any appointments, while her son was at home. The stranger wanted to meet Jo again. So it had to be during the day, while I was at work and her son was at the gym. It was kind of exciting for me to know that Jo was giving a sexy time to this stranger again, with me not being there in our house.

On that day, it was hard to concentrate on the tasks at hand, because of the SMS from Jo. I opened the messages with her lovely pics. She had sent them so that I didn't feel left out.

"My love, I massaging man in living room, because it warm there. I put mattress down for him. He coming soon. Love you. Kisses J xxx"

I saw that Jo laid a black, sexy, soft sheet over the mattress. It surprised me, that Jo was not dressed as a sex nurse like the other times. She had dolled herself up, dressed in that sexy, black see-through top that I liked. Jo had on her black, silk kimono. My cock stirred at her pics.

There was no doubt about it; this wasn't going to be any 'normal' massage like the stranger was used to. This was going to be a Brazilian MILF experience. I thought Jo was reasoning with herself that this was purely going to be 'sensual'. Much like the tantric massages she'd had in the past.

It was also agreed that I got pictures of her during the massage taken by him. He knew I was a 'cuckold' and this was what turned me on. This was one condition among others for this happening and that was, I wanted to share in their seance. So, after Jo had sent me her pictures, I was expecting pictures of her from the stranger. The other condition was that it was going to be like the other times: a massage and a happy ending lasting just thirty minutes.

I was just about to go into a departmental meeting in the conference room when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out to see a faceless picture with the stranger's number on my screen.

Opening up his SMS, it read:

" Just arrived. It's hot here. As promised, sending you a pic. She is massaging me now "

The homely scene had changed. They were in our living room, my wife was dressed sexily in that see-through black fishnet top for the stranger. My mind was buzzing like the SMS- 'What is going to happen next?'

I switched my phone to silent mode, and sat down in the bright, but boring conference room. It was going to be a long meeting with some of us having to do some not-so-necessary, mundane presentations.

I tried my best to concentrate on what my colleague was presenting. The picture of Jo was ingrained in my head. She was massaging him. Right then. Trying to calm my mind, I tried to think that it would be just a matter of time, before it ended. Then, this excitement and ordeal would be over.

Half an hour later, my phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. It was the stranger's number again. I made an excuse to my colleagues that there was a little crisis at home and that I had to take it.

His SMS read:

"She is finished with the massage. She got me nice and hard. Now I want to massage her!!"

His SMS had also included a picture.

I was shocked upon opening it... she was going to be massaged by him? That was not the deal. The plan was for Jo to do the massage, then a 'happy ending'. A lot was happening, as the photo showed my wife, lying down on her back, with her hands up, surrendering herself to this man's greedy horny hands...

I went to the toilet to cool down a bit, and that took some time. Splashing cold water on my face did the trick. It was then another SMS from that swine that came in.

Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers
12