Massage Wife Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is so sexy and so lovely! Nice ass!"

She had her top down... I started to get hard. He had a view of her shaven pussy covered by the very thin black material of her one-piece top. What would she allow the stranger to do to her?

I went back into the conference room and apologized. Soon, it was my turn to present. Taking my place in front of my colleagues, My presentation of dull figures was causing people to yawn. Thirty minutes into my monotonous presentation, my phone buzzed again in my pocket, much to the annoyance of my audience.

"Sorry, just have to check this! Sorry!" I left them and retreated out of the office arena.

Opening his SMS and looking at his picture, I gasped upon opening it.

His SMS read: "Your lady was quite compliant for me. Did everything I wanted:) Very sexy woman. She asked me where I want my ejaculation. You can see where it went..."

'Oh no!' I thought, then I thought again, 'Oh yes!'

Jo, of course, pleased the stranger. She was with him a whole hour... Thinking it was safe to resume my presentation, I re-entered and took my place, clicking quickly through my PowerPoint slides and ending. I was relieved the ordeal was over and I was able to finish. My colleagues gave me the normal obligatory applause and I sat down in the safety of my chair.

Then another SMS came through fifteen minutes later. Thinking it was Jo, I took out my phone in the conference room. It was from the stranger.

"Just had to do it again with her... I took a shower and came back to see her lying there on the mattress , smoothing out my come on her chest and smelling it on her fingers. I got hard again and she let me do her again with a tit-fuck. I came a lot. She said, that you would like that! I am going now. She is waiting for you."

Her tits were disheveled and without the protection of her see-through black top. Jo's nipples were erect and aroused. They definitely had a good time...twice.

Then Jo's SMS came through, which said simply: " Finished now!"

My hard erection was giving me discomfort in my pants, and I just had to cross my legs til it subsided... When the feelings died down, I made my excuses that I had to get home... I drove quickly and my mind was spinning with the images of my wife on my phone.

s*From the author. Thanks for reading. If you want me to continue Jo's sex escapades, then vote or comment, or both, please.

12