Massaged by Marc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate doing this, but as I turned my head, I caught a glimpse of a clock mounted on the wall. I was already there almost an hour. He really was serious about this being a treatment rather than a timed event. He showed no signs of being in a hurry either. He was massaging my ass now for ten full minutes. I lifted my butt under his weight, trying to get my now mostly hard cock to be in a better position.

Marc sensed this, and he lifted up, asking me if I'd like to turn over. Is a mark of an excellent and very professional massage master to know when it's time for the flip, and he caught it immediately. I turned over, and my hard cock flopped over onto my belly. He was kneeling next to me as I turned, and then he began the chest massage. He worked my chest muscles, then up to my shoulders, and then down my biceps, and to my hands.

As he took my hands, he worked them while they rested on his thighs, within an inch of his half-chubb. As my fingers reflexed under his massage, they extended and relaxed, each time grazing his penis. He had surely done this before. Marc completed the top half, and then returned to the same position he was in before on my back, but now was straddling my belly. He again sat down on me, and I felt the heat of his balls on my belly. He oiled up my legs, and went to work on my quads.

Each time he slid his hands down the length of my quads, his penis tip touched mine. That was fucking hot. If I was a younger man, I might have cum just from this action. I felt that one of us was wet, each time we touched, the tips slipped to one side. The tickle of his long forskin was almost too much. Every movement now was driving me crazy. I didn't know if cumming would end the session, so I began to focus on edging.

He stayed in this position, sliding his hands all the way down my legs to the little muscles along my shins, and to my feet. In this motion, he lifted his hips, and his asshole was completely exposed to me. It was very sexy, wrinkled and round and pink inside, with a color of brown around the rim, and completely hairless, as the rest of his front was, like it was waxed this morning. I got very hard now, thinking about rimming that brown skin and his pink little hole, sniffing his opening and sucking on his rosebud.

He kept in this pose, massaging now down to my feet, and his cock was now hanging down and rubbing along the length of my own shaft. He moved now, sliding his butt closer to my face, just an inch or so from my mouth, and he slid his hands up my quads, stopping at the point where my legs met in my crotch.

Marc pressed on my pubic bone, and pulled a little at my pubic patch. He reached his fingers under my balls, and pulled them up, using each hand to play with one of the pair, gently stroking them and squeezing lightly. I was superhard now, and surely leaking precum. His butt was right up to my face now, just far enough that I couldn't quite lick, even though I lifted my head to try. He was teasing me in a very serious way now!

For a moment I was thinking about the girl from Friday night at the casino, the cigarette girl. His asshole was so similar to hers, in color and texture, and I really needed to rim this dude now. His straddling though, he had my arms pinned under his knees, so I couldn't pull him toward me. I was at his mercy in how this pacing was going to be. He still hadn't directly handled my cock during this massage, only this soft testicle massage, and the playing with my hair.

He abruptly climbed off of me, and sat beside me, still kneeling. He looked at me, and asked how do I feel. I told him how much I enjoyed the massage, and pointed at my hard cock, telling him how excited I was now after his touch. He giggled, and then offered me a cold water before we continued. I did want that cool down, so I accepted his offer. He got up and disappeared down the hallway. I was so relaxed in my muscles now, that as I lay there, I could have gone right to sleep. The music, the scents, and the massage, were cancelling out my state of maximum horniness.

My masseur returned with the water, two waters, and he again sat on the mat next to me. He asked me what did I want to do next, if I wanted to shower, or maybe kiss for a bit, or if I wanted him to climb on top and take my cock in his asshole. These were some really varied offers, and I respected that he was so straightforward. I told him that I was really enjoying this, and I was still curious about the time that had already passed. Marc told me that he didn't have any other appointments today, and that he would really like to continue as long as I wanted.

I don't know why, but I really wanted to make out with this guy. I like to suck on cocks, and I like to buttfuck guys, but kissing and making out isn't normally a thing I like to do with men. This guy though, maybe it was the massage, or the ambiance of the place, or that he was so hot, I wanted to make out with him, kiss him, blow him, eat his cum, all the things we could do. He laid down beside me on the huge mat, and turned on his side. He reached across my body, and pulled me onto my side, so we were facing each other. Marc pulled our pelvises together, pushed his chest and belly against mine, and now we were face to face, our mouths and eyes just an inch apart.

I made the first move now. I moved my lips to his, and I kissed him. Just a peck, closed mouth. You ever know, providers, no matter what else they might do, kissing was the final frontier. Ladies or guys who took it up the ass might not like any kissing, open mouth closed mouth tongue, nothing, while others who won't do anything but a handjob would give you a hot deep French kiss. And it was almost a taboo with providers to ask about this, it always just kind of happened, at their choice. Well, Marc chose, and he opened his mouth and slipped his tongue between my lips.

He kissed me deeply, running his hand along the middle of my back to my butt, and trying to suck the life out of me in this kiss. I kiss my wife this deeply, and he really was making out with me like how she would make out with me. He pressed his cock against mine, and lifted his leg over my hips to get closer contact. I put my hand around him, and slipped my finger down his spine as he did to me, and down to his butt. I slid my finger between his cheeks, right to the edge of his anus.

He pushed his hips away from me now, pushing his butthole against my finger. I accepted the invitation, and I poked my finger inside. He certainly wasn't super tight, my massive finger slipped inside without a lot of work. My fingers are as big as a small man's penis might be, and he inhaled sharply as I pushed it inside all the way. This angle wasn't good for butthole fingering, but I did what I could. His hole was really warm, I loved to feel this heat on my finger.

Marc kept kissing me deeply, stroking the small of my back, slightly parting my cheeks with each stroke. Each time, he got further down, to the edge of my own hole. I kissed him deeply in return, I was really getting hot for this guy. I rubbed my penis into his, trying to get a rhythm going, and I could feel that we were both dripping precum now. I'm fingering his asshole, and he's tapping at mine, and kissing me deeply like we're lovers.

He broke off the kiss and pulled my hand from his butt, abruptly. As he moved his face away, I could see he was exasperated. He told me that he was about to cum, and wanted to back off for a moment. He told me that I was 100% his type, and that he was having a hard time holding back. I laughed, telling him that I was at the edge too. I stroked his chest, and slid my hand down to his cock. He was mostly hard, but his long foreskin still hid his tip. The foreskin leaked out gooey precum as I played with it.

He now rolled onto his back, and I moved closer to him, still playing with his penis. It was a very nice cock. A little longer than mine, at least an inch longer, say it was seven inches, not counting that foreskin. It was not as thick as mine, not really even close, but it wasn't like a pencil dick or anything. He was hairless as I said before, and his balls were unusually small, especially for a man of his physique and age. The uniqueness of the human body never fails to fascinate and arouse me!

My masseur laid back like this, hands to his side, as I jerked him off. I enjoyed the warmth of his penis in my hand, and in a minute his head finally poked out from his little sock. It was purple, like not a little colored, but like purple! I hadn't seen this kind before, except on negros. This guy was as white of a guy as they come, but his cock head was purple, that was very exciting to see this different thing. I slid down the side of his body, so now my mouth was near his cock. I moved to kiss the tip. It had been some time since I tasted a cock, and I was very happy to taste his. The smell of his sweat, and the pee that he had surely released when he left me to get the water, and the very salty precum, this all turned me on very much.

So I'm blowing this guy, and he put his hands on my head, playing now with my hair. He took one hand away, and I felt that hand all over my butt. I kept hoping he'd play with my hole, but he kept getting close then moving away. He cupped my balls, and played with them, lightly squeezing, then releasing and stroking my butt again. Then, as I took his cock deep in my mouth, he touched my anus with his finger. I got hard again, very hard, and he tapped on my hole like he was asking to go inside. I pushed against his finger, and took his cock as deep as I could. He inserted his finger inside my asshole, and started fingering me.

He took his finger out, and used that hand the grab my butt, trying to pull me on top of him. I'm still giving this guy a blowjob, so I let go of his cock and climb on top of his chest. He spreads my ass, and stabs right at my asshole with his tongue. I relaxed, opening up my hole for him to lick inside. And wow did he lick. I can say for certain that was the best rimjob I ever had. He went deep inside, all around every surface, inside and out, pressing hard, then gentle, then hard again. I am way too tall to get this rimjob and keep blowing him, but I played with his cock, slowly jerking him off. I asked him to tell me when he was getting close, as I wanted to eat his cum so much.

Marc kept rimming me, tongue fucking me now, and rubbing my ass and my thighs. I felt his cock start to really get big and hard, and his abs were tensing up. Whether he was ready to tell me about it or not, I knew he was a few strokes from cumming. I climbed off of him, and moved to straddle his legs. I took his cock in my hand, and looked up at him. I locked on eye contact, as I sucked his cock as deeply as I could. I wanted this stud to shoot his load inside my mouth. After I ate his sperm, I was going to buttfuck him and breed him. I kept sucking, stroking the shaft, playing with his balls, licking the underside of his head with each time I got to the tip. Did I tell you I'm a really good cocksucker?

He grabbed my head, and kept the eye contact, as I saw his chest muscles and abs really go stiff. Was time now, I knew I was about to get a mouthful of hot jizz. And there it was. I felt the first burst, hit me on the roof of my mouth, and I slid my lips down his shaft, trying to get the head into my throat so I could just let all the goo right down my neck. I inhaled deeply to make as tight of a vacuum as I could, as he filled my mouth and throat with his load. This man had quite a lot of sperm, I was getting filled up, and he pumped his hips up and down trying to fuck my mouth as he came. What a stud this guy was!

After I felt the last little burst, and his hands went limp to his sides, and the thrusting stopped, I slipped his cock out of my mouth, making sure I kept my lips closed. I kept looking him right in the eye, and I opened up, showing him the load on my tongue. It was a small fraction of the cum I had already gotten deep inside my stomach. I swirled it around on my tongue, letting some out onto my lips, then I slurped it all inside, and made an obvious gesture of swallowing it while staring at him.

He smiled, and reached up to me. I moved on top of him, now laying on him. My hard cock slid along his now limp shaft, sliding on his belly. My precum on his hairless belly made it very slippery, and I kind of fucked him like this for a little while I kissed him deeply.

While I kissed Marc, he hugged his arms around me, and then opened his legs, putting his ankles around the small of my back. I was very hard now, knowing he was going to take my fat dick inside of his bowels. I grabbed my tip, and put it between his legs, under his balls. I slid the head along his asshole, each time I hit the center of the hole, I felt him tense up a little, and his legs squeezed me tighter.

I pushed my cock head against his entrance. I was lubed up from my precum, and it was already slipping inside a little. I wasn't sure if he'd let me bareback him, but he never resisted, he kept kissing me deeply and had those legs hooked around me. I pushed the tip inside, and he winced, pulling his mouth away from me. As I said before, my cock is much larger in width than many you've seen, most women and men are afraid to let me inside their rears, or, if they do, they rarely let me again. I pushed more, and it slipped in more. I felt before when I fingered him that he was not loose, but not supertight either. This became clear as my head slipped past his entrance, and to the next tight ring, not with much difficulty. This man has been fucked by a big dick before for sure.

I got about halfway in, then slid out most of the way. I leaned into him again, kissing him deeply, as I pushed my cock in the entire way. I guess I have a perfect length cock for gays, or some gays, because I hit their P spot dead on. Maybe men's bodies are designed in evolution so the P spot is right where it can get nailed by average length cocks easily. I don't know. But I was really banging this guy right in his magic place. His ass was so hot too, I felt the heat radiating into my body, conducted in by my dick. I was fucking him good now, in this missionary position, my fat cock head and its coronal ridge rubbing along his prostate on each stroke. His dick was tiny now, all shrivelled up, but it was leaking juices all over his belly and mine. I could feel the soaking, the slippery fluids between us, and his now little cock slipping around our bellies.

I'm kissing this guy hard now, I'm feeling in a romantic way with him, as I pound his asshole and I feel him cumming in a steady way. His eyes are closed now, I imagine his eyes under those lids being rolled back all the way, as he was having a sissygasm of a lifetime. Between these sensations and images, and the heat of his rectum, I was getting to the point of no return.

I thrust in all the way, and stayed there, all the way to the root, my pubes crushed against his balls, and I came inside him. I shot a huge load, I could feel nine thick thick pulses as my penis launched all that white goo deep in his bowels. I pushed up, now only contacting his body with my cock inside his hole, and I looked down at him.

Marc's eyes were still closed tightly, his fists were clenched at his sides, his ab muscles were tensed like they were going to tear, and his little cocklet had completely covered his belly with white and clear fluid. It was a fucking mess, as was my belly from his juices. He lowered his legs, and I pulled my dick out of his ass. He opened his eyes, and then reached for me again. He pulled me toward him, and I lay on top of his chest again. He kissed me deeply, and this went on for another five minutes. I felt his cock get hard again under me, and mine was getting to half chubb again, poking at the underside of his testicles.

I again made the mistake of looking at the clock, it had been more than TWO HOURS now. I could have spent the day with this guy. Really. Fucking with him was the hottest sex I've had in months. He said as much right back to me, that I hit his spot so hard that he wasn't sure he'd ever cum that hard from getting fucked up the ass.

I told him that as much as I was enjoying, I had to get back home. He got up, and led me to the shower. This time, he handed me the shower poof, all soaped up, and let me clean him. I washed him thoroughly, stroking his cock which was hard again, and jerking him off into my hands. I handed him the poof, and he cleaned me. He started jerking me off again, and I pushed him to his knees. One last for the road. Marc sucked me off in record time, I think it wasn't more than five times up and down and I came in his mouth. He stood up, and kissed me, my sperm still inside his mouth. We both swallowed what we had, and then he went about finishing washing me.

As before, he toweled me off, with a new towel, and then he sat me in the chair. Marc was thorough, he carefully dressed me, at each step being slow and deliberate in making sure each piece of clothing was smoothed out and straight.

He led me to the door, and we chatted for a few minutes. He asked if I would give him a review, and I assured him that I would. I handed him the fee we had agreed to earlier, which was 200$, and then I handed him a separate wad of money, another seven twenties. He tried to push it back to me, but I insisted. I asked him if he would like to have another visit in a few weeks, and he agreed. He asked for my phone, and he pulled up the contact I had entered for him. He edited the number, telling me that this one was his personal number, not the business number. He asked if it was ok to text me, and I said of course that's ok, and then he asked if I would like to trade pictures. I don't normally do that, but I was really in a sexual mood, and this guy really turned me on, so I agreed.

Marc led me out to my car, and waved me off as I drove away. All the hour drive home I was hard, thinking about every detail of our session. Every time I have a gay encounter like this, I almost forget that I'm not gay. It's funny that way I guess. As I got near the exit for my town, my wife called and asked about my trip. I told her that I had two great stories to tell her when I get home.

12