Closet Cheater

Story Info
Watching darkness in the dark brings only pleasure.
1.6k words
4.47
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Please remember to upvote, follow me, and help get me to the top of this website.

---

## My Husband is Cheating On Me.

I found her panties under the bed on a Sunday morning. The crotchless open-back with rose lace is torn in the right places. The surge of jealousy and anger that mixes with my intrigue almost forces me to fan them out and inspect them more. I head to the mirror and spread them out, turning them around. My imagination flies, wondering what she looks like. I wonder if Thomas bought them for her or if she shopped for them herself.

Thomas has never bought me lingerie. He's never even asked.

The front door opens as Thomas returns from his morning workout at the Raquette ball courts. My heart pounds harder with every step he takes up the stairs. Why am I not more upset? Should I confront him now? How long has this been going on?

I hold the panties up to my face and hold my breath, hoping to stop my heart beating in my tracks. But I inhale. I smell *her*. It helps me to make my choice.

I stuff it into my jeans pocket before Thomas walks into our bedroom. He freezes when he sees the look on my face.

I've made up my mind.

I walk over to him, close the door, press him up against it, and proceed to blow him for the next hour. I've never felt so wet or turned on.

---

## I Have a Plan

Part of it is an exploration. The other part is an investigation. I can't decide which one I'm enjoying more, but what I do know for certain is that the thought of him fucking someone else. But once I start noticing his patterns, I can tell that it's recent.

He goes to the Raquette ball court more often.

His duffle bag is stuffed more with extra clothes that I never see him wear.

He's more curious about my schedule and when I'll be gone. Especially when I'll be out for work events and mixers that are part of my real-estate job.

Then, I find how much more time he's spent cleaning the house, especially our extra guest room.

I know how he does it. When he does it.

And I intend to watch it.

---

## Saturday Socials are Standard

And they take the most time. I'm secretly wet at breakfast, watching him have a cup of coffee in his workout clothes. He chats with me about the usual. How busy his work is. How intense the tournaments at the gym are. And how long he'll be gone this morning.

I lie to him too and tell him that I plan to show new clients a few houses after the social. My coworker Nancy is going to pick me up. He feigns sadness and kisses me on the cheek.

"Aren't you going to be late? You better hurry," he says, tapping me on the ass.

The fact that I'm wearing his side pieces of dirty lingerie underneath my work skirt only makes his touch all the more tantalizing. I walk upstairs into the bathroom and rummage around like I'm applying makeup. When he leaves, my adrenaline rush starts.

---

## I Hide in the Closet

I make myself comfortable on a small stool and hide behind heavy coats. There are enough gaps in the folding doors to allow me to see parts of the bed, yet remain hidden. I trust myself as much as my husband, so I know that I'll make noise. I bought myself a particular ball gag specifically to keep my moaning in check. Wearing it in the dark, waiting, is making my body both warm and shaky in anticipation.

I don't have to suffer in anticipation too long. I hear the engine of his car pull into the driveway and come to a stop.

Two car doors open and close.

The front door opens.

The high-pitched giggle of a younger woman fills the house and draws near. There's muffled smacking of kissing lips and the tumbling of bodies across the hallway.

The door to the guest room opens and I feel a new space open in my head. It occurs to me that I've never watched *anyone* else have sex in front of me before. I barely watch porn. I never knew that there was a thrill to seeing others have sex, live, in front of me. The fact that it's my husband with another woman is so overwhelming that my orgasm threatens to burst out of me. I put a hand over my mouth and my pussy at the same time. Both are dripping wet with anticipation.

"I got something new to wear for you. Wanna see?" says the fit woman of a dandelion complexion.

Thomas taps her ass the same way he taps mine as she scurries off to the guest bathroom. He disrobes, lays on the bed, and begins to stroke himself.

I haven't seen him that hard since our honeymoon. The jealousy surges. The vindictive part in my mind wills me to take off the ball gag and burst out of the closet and ruin his day. But then another makes me slip two fingers over my clit and stroke myself. Both feelings tug and pull at each other just as much as my husband is tugging on himself. The more he jacks off in anticipation, the more the feeling grows.

I've never been this turned on in my life.

---

## She Wears A Garter and No Panties

And she waists no time in mounting Thomas on the bed. I have the perfect angle through the crack in the closet door. Her nude thigh highs are a perfect complement to the black lace set around her fit waist.

She's almost as wet as I am as she guides Thomas's cock into her tight pussy.

I bite down on the gag, stifling the moan that wants to come out of me as much as the orgasm in my pussy. I stroke my clit as vigorously as Thomas fucks the young sank, who is not shy about moaning and talking dirty.

"Fuck me like a whore," she moans out.

Thomas grabs her by the neck and hair and proceeds to give a hard effort. She loves it.

And so do I.

I'm sure I'm soaking the stool I sit on. Although I can hear my juices between my fingers, their sound is masked by the intense fucking they have. The woman sits up, riding Thomas. Her back muscles are pristine. Her arms flex as she cups her tits and gyrates her hips. With every thrust and coo that she makes, Thomas gives a response. His hands come around her ass and encourage her forward. Their synched movements are beautiful and incredibly sexy.

I'm bitting down on my ball gag so hard I can barely contain my noises. The orgasms flow out of me, pulsating my clit and pussy over and over again in ways I've never made myself cum. Every time my husband thrusts, I feel the jealous place in my mind being fucked by pleasure, softening my negative thoughts and lubing me up for more pleasure.

Thomas turns her around facing the closet. I get to look in her face while he fucks her from behind. Her eyes are closed tight, her face twisted with a gaping open mouth as if expecting his cock in her at any moment. Every slap of their bodies together, every moan that escapes in my direction, makes my entire body tense and cum over and over again.

Thomas is forceful in a way he's never with me. He takes her by the elbow, turns her over on the bed, and mounts over her chest.

He cums on her face and tits, and she obliges him by sticking out her tongue and keeping her eyes open as he glazes her with more cum than I've ever seen him give.

Then, she giggles just as she did when they entered.

I give myself an orgasm so hard that I'm sure I popped a blood vessel in my head somewhere or cracked a tooth. The pleasure pulsating through my body mirrors my husband's throbbing cock.

I don't want them to stop. I want to see my husband fuck her in more ways. But they're cautious. Thomas knows what he's doing.

"Okay, let's get back to the gym. Our fifteen minutes are up," he says.

"Oh come on. You said your wife is going to be out longer today. Can't we have another round? Just ten more minutes."

But Thomas is firm and gentle with her.

"I want to keep seeing you. Let's keep our risk low. She hasn't found out, and I intend to keep it that way."

I agree. I intend to keep it this way too.

---

## Saturdays Are My Favorite Day of The Week

I never tell Thomas that I've switched my attendance at socials from Saturday to Friday. I lie even more and say that I'm working most of the day now to help shore up some additional work. Again, he feigns his displeasure with me working on a weekend.

"Well, you can get an extra workout in. Maybe a few more raquette ball tournaments?" I suggest.

"I think I'll join a league. They have one that stretches into the afternoon," he says.

I kiss him goodbye. Then I get my newly purchased lingerie on and take my place in the closet. And I hope with every fiber of my wet pussy that they stay longer this time, so I can stay longer in pleasure in the closet.

---

Please up vote, follow me, and help me rise to the top of this site. If you didn't enjoy this or plan to give this three stars or lower, please don't. Leave a comment and tell me why instead so I can improve for next time.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers