Massaging Best Friend's Mom

Story Info
Fucking friend's mom during massage sessions.
3.4k words
3.95
55.3k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my best friend Dave have known each other since early childhood. We used to hang out at each other's places all the time, mostly at his. He had a 2-story house (which was rare in the country at the time) with a large backyard with a pool.

His dad was rarely ever at home because of business trips, his mom on the other hand was always there. Ger name was Julia, but I always called here Mrs J.

Mrs J was an attractive woman, she had a big ass, a tight little waist, her breasts were amazing and she had dark hair.

I was always close to her due to me spending a lot of time there. I always fantasized about Mrs J while jerking off.

One day I decided I was going to go over to their place to get a swim with Dave in their pool. When I rang the bell, I was greeted with a hug by Mrs J.

"Hey Mrs J, is Dave here?"

"No, he left for college last week. He didn't tell you?"

"He didn't, I thought he was going to go tomorrow."

"Well, you can come in. You can take a swim in the pool and I'll keep you company."

"That sounds great Mrs J."

Jackpot! I already knew Dave was gone, I just pretended surprised so I can get a chance to bang his mom. Anyways, I go to their backyard, lay down my stuff, took my shirt off and got into the pool.

About 5 minutes later Mrs J came to the pool in a really sexy bikini. Even in her 40s she was still a bomb. I got an instant hard-on. She laid down on a deck chair by the pool.

"So, you decided to come."

"Of course, I wouldn't want to miss a chance to take a swim on this hot day."

"Hey, no one would."

But then something unexpected happened. She asked me to rub sunscreen on her back.

"Would you mind rubbing sunscreen on me honey?"

"No problem."

She handed me the sunscreen and laid down on her stomach. I was super exited. I put some on my hands and started from her neck. I was slowly making my way to her lower back. When I finally reached it, she told me to also do her legs.

I put some more sunscreen on my hands and started from her feet.

"Can you massage my feet for a bit honey?"

"Yeah sure."

I was massaging every ounce of her feet enjoying every single moment, while trying to prevent my cock from flying out of my swim shorts. When I got done with her feet, I slowly made my way up her legs.

When I reached her ass, she asked me "What are you going to do about that?"

"I'll just quickly go over it."

And I did. I went over her ass, squeezing it a little bit trying to hold myself back as much as I could.

"Thank you so much honey."

"Would you like me to do your front while I'm at it?"

"That would be wonderful."

She turned around, closed her eyes, and let me rub sunscreen all over her. I started from her feet, massaging them for a bit before going up her legs.

I was rubbing her stomach when I reached her boobs. A big part of them wasn't covered by her bikini, so I was going over every part of them that wasn't covered and keeping myself from exploding.

"Thank you honey, I really needed that."

"No problem, Mrs J, I would do it any time."

We messed around for a few hours, playing in the pool, slightly touching each other, before we finally went inside.

She made us a coffee and we chatted for a little bit.

"So, are you going to college Steve?"

"Actually, I'm not, I'm planning to start college next year."

"Why so late?"

"I'm still not sure what college to go, and I'm planning to get a job, so I have a bit of savings."

"You should become a masseuse, you have a real talent for it."

"You think so Mrs J?"

"Of course, you can make a career out it. And you don't have to call me Mrs J, call me Julia."

"Thanks Julia."

"So, when do you plan on going home?"

"I don't know. I don't think there's any public transport at this hour."

"Wasn't you're house nearby?"

"No actually, I got my own place across the town."

"Well, why can't your parents drive you?"

"They're at my aunt's marriage, they'll be back next week."

"Oh, well in that case you can stay here for the night if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, my husband won't be here in next 2 months and Dave already left. It really isn't a problem."

"Thanks Julia."

We than had dinner and she offered me to take a shower. She went in before me and when she was done, I jumped in and took a shower. I found some of her dirty thongs and blow a load in their bathroom.

When I was done, she told me I'm going to have to sleep with her since there isn't any other bed I can take. I was super exited when I heard that but downplayed my emotions so she wouldn't assume anything.

I went to bed while she went to bathroom ta change. There I was, laying in Julia's bed wearing only underwear waiting to make my next move.

She came in a few minutes later wearing only a bra and thongs and laid down next to me.

"I hope you don't mind me being in this."

"Oh, it's fine, I'm in underwear myself."

"Well okay then."

"About an hour has passed before she asked me to cuddle with her.

"I know this is a weird question, but would you like to cuddle with me. Since Dave left and Jerry is rarely at home, I've been pretty lonely. I mean you're like a son for me."

"You know what. Just for you Julia. I'll do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you so much honey. You don't know how much it means to me."

And cuddle we did. I got to rub my 7" cock on her ass, and she was totally oblivious about it. I was slightly touching her boobs, trying to act normal and not cross the line. I was holding her so tight to me, with one of her legs was across of me so I was slightly touching her pussy with my cock.

Her husband was in another country while I was in his bed, cuddling with his wife, and was soon going to fuck her.

When I woke up, she wasn't there. I went to the bathroom, got ready, and decided to head to the kitchen to see if she was there. I came down the stairs, and there she was, making us breakfast.

I came up to her from behind, gave her a hug and a kiss on a cheek. She greeted me and told me to sit down while waiting for breakfast.

We chatted for a bit before she brought up something interesting.

"Steve, would you like to stay here with me a little longer?"

"Watchu mean?"

"I mean, since Jerry isn't getting home in more than two months, and since you live alone, I thought you could stay with me until Jerry returns."

"I mean, it is a long time."

"Pleaseeee?"

"You know what Julia? Just for you, I'll stay."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME."

She said as she gave be a big hug. I went to my apartment, got some of my stuff, along with my massage table. And got back to her place.

We chilled for a few hours before she asked me to give her a massage.

"Hey honey, you remember how you massaged my feet yesterday? Well, I thought you could give me a full body massage this time."

"Yeah sure."

"Thank you honey, when are we going to get started?"

"We can start right away. I just got to set up my stuff first."

"That would be wonderful."

I went up to her room, closed the blinds, turned off the light, set up my table and lit a few candles to set up the mood. Then I called for Julia.

"Are you ready Steve."

"Yeah. I'll just have you to take off your clothes, and lay on your stomach."

"Do I have to get naked?"

"Nah, you can keep your underwear and top."

"Okay."

She was okay with me watching her undress since we were sleeping together yesterday. I silently took off my shorts and T shirt before starting the massage.

"Ok now, just close your eyes and relax."

"Mhhmm."

I applied some massage oil to my hands and started to massage her back starting from her neck.

I gradually made my way down her lower back before lifting my hands to apply more massage oil. Then I started massaging her legs starting from the feet. I was stuck on them, as her request, massaging every part of them as my cock wanted to escape from my shorts.

I was making my way up her legs waiting to make my next move. When I came to her ass, I started to massage the sides of her legs near her inner thighs.

"Thank you, son, I liked it."

"You've never called me son before."

"I know, but you've been such a wonderful son figure since Dave left, I thought you wouldn't mind."

"Hehe, only if I can call you mom."

"Call me whatever you want honey."

"Whatever you say mom."

"Can we do this again tomorrow?"

"We can do it any time you want."

"Thank you."

I said nothing, gave her a hug, and a kiss on a cheek. She told me she was tired and if I could carry her to bed.

I followed the order, picked her up and carried her to the bed. Our half-naked bodies were touching, and she was doing nothing to stop me.

That night we cuddled again. When she fell asleep, I took off my underwear and humped her ass for hours before falling asleep.

When I woke up, I realized I was still naked. Luckly she was still sleeping, so I still had time to put on my underwear. I put them on, but purposefully let my dick stick out.

I hugged her from behind, grabbed her boobs and started going up and down on her ass with my dick. She woke up a few minutes later, but by that time I moved my hands to her stomach and stopped moving my dick.

The only words she could mumble were good morning. And she just got up and left the room. She didn't notice my dick at all.

Days went by and our massage sessions were all the same. I had to spice things up or else I wouldn't anything any time soon. I just had to find a way how to do that. So, I got a genius idea.

One night as we were preparing for another massage, I said "You want to have a naked massage this time?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to be naked this time. I saw that on the internet, so I thought we could try it out."

"Are you sure Steve?"

"Yeah, I'll cover you up with a towel, and it'll go as normal, but you'll feel better."

"I'm not sure."

"Trust me mom, everything is going to be alright."

"Okay fine, let's try it out. But turn around first."

I turned around and waited for her to call for me. When she did, I could not believe my eyes. Mom's naked ass was laying on the table waiting for me. I took a few seconds to appreciate her beauty before covering her.

The massage went as normal. When we were done, I went downstairs to watch the TV and she took a shower. About an hour has passed before I went back. When I came into the room, she was in a bathrobe and was already asleep.

I lifted it up to see if she's naked, and sure enough she didn't have any clothes on. 'Could I take advantage of this' I said to myself. I got naked, lifted her robe up and started humping her naked ass.

Humping her while she wore panties was good but doing it with her naked ass was something else. I was going so fast my cock almost slipped inside of her pussy.

I got and instant heart attack and jumped back. My heart was beating so fast because she could've woken up, but luckily, she was still asleep. I calmed down and started humping her again. I came in a matter of minutes.

Instead of putting on my underwear, I decided to sleep naked. I laid down and hugged her from behind. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I was probably just a horny 18-year-old.

When I woke up the next morning, she was turned towards me still sound asleep. Her robe had opened a bit revealing her body to me.

My cock was slightly touching her pussy so I backed up a little. I couldn't risk getting caught. It was still pretty early so I didn't expect her to wake up. So, for some reason I started tit fucking her.

My cock was going so fast in between her boobs I almost came on her chin. But then I got a little greedy, I decided I was going to go for her mouth.

It was opened enough so I could slip my cock in. I started going in and out slowly, enjoying every second of it. Getting a blowjob from sleeping Julia was better than my ex's conscious one's.

But then she started moving. I quickly got my cock out, put on my underwear and left the room. I basically shit my pants over that.

I was out that entire day just in case she knew. Come to think of it, if she knew, she would confront me sooner or later.

Anyways when I got home she yelled my name. It was coming from her room. I accepted the fact that I'm mentally challenged as I slowly walked up the stairs. She caught me, I thought, accepting my faith in which I would fuck nothing and possibly go to prison.

But when I entered her room, I was shocked as she was laying on the table already covered waiting for me.

"There you are, I've been waiting 20 minutes on this table."

"20 minutes? You could've just waited for me at that point."

"Well, I was impatient, and hey, now you don't have to do everything."

"But I have to do the most part."

"What did you expect, you're the masseuse. Now hurry up, I really need a massage."

"Whatever you say."

Phew. I was so relieved when I found out she didn't know what I did. Anyways, I started the massage, and everything was going well.

When I reached her lower back, she told me she hurt her back today, so if I could reach under the towel to massage that spot.

My hands were gliding further and further under the towel as she kept telling me to go lower. Eventually I reached the top of her ass crack and she told me that's where it hurt.

Finally, the moment I've been waiting for. After all this time I got to her ass with her consent. I started massaging her right away. I made sure my fingers went a bit down so that I was massaging her hole ass.

My hands were all over her ass and she was even moaning under my touch. I just wanted to pull out my rock-hard cock and fuck her brains out, but even I knew that was stupid and would land me a slap in the face.

At least 10 minutes must have flown by because I was already done with her feet when I started paying attention again. I wondered off into some fantasy of me fucking Julia in the pool.

After that I got to help her put on panties and a bra since she was too tired.

The next day I offered her a massage pretty early in the day (as we always do it at night) to which she happily agreed.

Once again, she told me to go lower under the towel. Just as I wanted to. I started massaging her ass again, getting more aggressive each second. Eventually the towel fell due to weight.

She said nothing, instead letting out a slight gasp. My hand slipped in between her cheeks and now I was massaging her pussy. I could tell she was wet. She was moaning silently.

I put my finger in her pussy, going in and out. She was now moaning louder. I put in another finger, which excited her even more.

But she got up and covered herself. She was hesitant, questioning if what we're doing was right. But I didn't care, I took off my clothes ignoring what she was saying.

"Steve, stop. I don't think this is right, you're my son's best friend and Jerry still isn't back home."

"Bitch you know we both want this. I waited so long for this moment and we're going to do it."

I started kissing her and she didn't fight back. I started playing and sucking her boobs, and soon I got to her pussy.

I was licking her tight pussy for a good 15 minutes while listening to her constant moaning. She eventually let go and asked me to fuck her. I was happily going to grant her that wish.

Her pussy was tight, so it wasn't an understatement that things were going slow at first. I eventually got faster and faster and was now fucking her in missionary position.

The massage table almost broke from the pressure.

I got up and opened the window. Julia was wondering what I was doing until I picked her up and instructed her to stand on the window and grab its sides.

She was scared of falling, but I reassured her that I was going to hold her. Eventually she gave in and did as I said. I grabbed her hips and started penetrating her pussy. I wanted the whole neighbourhood to know I was fucking her.

After 10 minutes I got bored of that and decided I wanted to do something else. From that moment I fucked her all around the house.

I fucked her in her bed, Dave's bed, bathroom, kitchen, and everything you can think off.

I took her to the back yard and got into the pool. She followed me. There I started fucking her in the ass.

She was screaming louder than before and I'm pretty sure the neighbours heard us. But I didn't care, my fantasy had come true and nothing could ruin it.

Then I took her out of the pool and decided to fuck her on the lawn. I made her lay on her stomach and then I pushed in all 7 inches of my rock-hard cock up her ass. If nobody heard us then, they surely did now.

Finally, after 15 minutes I came in her ass. We just laid there next to one another breathing heavily from our 3-hour long sex.

We went back inside to take a shower where we also fucked. From that day on, we slept together naked, walked around naked and fucked every chance we could.

Once while we were having sex, Julia got a call from Dave. I pulled out and waited for them to finish. When she was about to hang up, I took my cock, and put in all 7 inches at once. She screamed like a baboon and I'm sure Dave heard it.

That all ended when Jerry returned from his business trip. I left their house the day before he returned because I wasn't ready to take risks. But it's me who had the last laugh knowing I fucked his wife better than him for over a month.

That happened a few years ago and now I'm a masseuse. I'm still friends with Dave but he got a house on his own now. That of course gives me more time to fuck Julia whenever I get a chance, and we still meet up for our massage sessions.