All Comments on 'Massaging Mom'

by Uncle Bert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very believable story , it was with my Aunt but situation was very similar , we were at my grandparents cottage and my aunt and I stayed back while my grandparents took my cousins on their monthly shopping trip which took over 4hrs since they had to go by boat then car to closest city . My aunt asked if I'd put sun screen on her and I got hard seeing the sides of her tits and her cute ass so close and when she noticed I was hard she reached out snd started rubbing it then told me to take it off my swimsuit as she rolled over to show me her amazing tits and I could smell her arousal. That began a 5yr affair with my aunt in which she opened me up to doing things I'd never thought I'd ever do like going down on her right after I'd fill her pussy with fresh cum and even to eat her ass after fucking it to clean my cum out .

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

A little short and fast for my taste but definitely a great starting point please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story that you can believe really happened and I really enjoyed it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Very hot, a little too rushed, but hot.

I do hope there's more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely prepared and presented. Most likely meeting the dream of a large percentage of young men, or men that have been young.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story but when I read these I always wonder as the guy spurts jet after jet of "man juice" into the wanton

pussy...........does anyone EVER think about unintended pregnancy? Anyone...??? Or is there a "don't care" attitude? Not very responsible is it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, hot, believable (sort of) but I NEVER like impregnating your mother.....or anyone if not planned.

Did we think of that during the 4 hours of lovemaking?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUncle Bert@Uncle Bert
I have turned the "Ellen Gets Hers" saga over to another author. You can find the whole story at http://www.readmagic.com/book_details.php?serial=ms0011 -- Uncle Bert

story TAGS