Massaging My Therapist

Story Info
Swapping places with my massage therapist.
1.5k words
12.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers

This is a true encounter, it's not exaggerated and so you will probably not get wet or get a hard on reading it but was still a pretty cool experience. I have always loved a good massage.

I have been receiving massages from my massage therapist, Carina, for the last 5 years or so. Usually about 5 times per year. Usually she does a 90 minute therapeutic massage and she likes her clients to be totally nude with no draping but she will always be fully dressed while doing the massage. The first 45 minute she concentrates on the legs, butt, and back and the second half on the front of the body but always avoiding touching the genitals. She is a very matter of fact down to earth person in her late 50's with a fairly slim body. Half of the reason I go is the enjoyable conversations we have during the session. Carina has been married twice, first to a guy then later to another woman. The last one ended in divorce 2 years ago. She has been in other relationships with other woman as well since but that usually ends shortly afterwards. We usually talk about our personal lives and sometimes our sex life and it is nice to be really open with each other. The last time we talked about our sex life I got an erection in front of her while on her table lying on my back. This normally doesn't happen. I apologised for it and she commented that it was just the way the body responds sometimes during massage, but I didn't mention that it wasn't massage related - her stories were a real turn on.

I had trained in Swedish style massage many years earlier and sometimes have done a few massage exchanges with other people. I asked Carina if she ever gets a massage done and she said that she hasn't had one for the last 10 years as her previous relationships never gave her one in return. So I asked her if she wanted me to have a go at massaging her, I had the same issue where I would massage my wife but she was never keen to return the favour - hence I found myself paying for one several times/year. I was quite surprised when Carina said yes she would like to try one. So we arranged it to happen about three weeks away. Three weeks passed quite slowly and I spent everyday thinking about how it would go.

So a few weeks later I met her at her door at 9.30 am and she was dressed in a gown. I took off my shoes and went through to her massage room that was nice and warm. She came in, set up some music then took off her gown. She was topless but not panty less. Wearing some pink coloured panties she lay front first on the massage table and commented how good it was to change sides for a while and how long it had been since she had a good massage. I was a bit surprised that she wasn't fully nude but was ok with it. There was a small clock in the room so it was good to keep track of time and to make sure I would do her whole body without being too much time left over.

I started with her foot on her right leg gave her a good foot massage and moved up towards that back of her leg, taking my time massaging her hamstrings. After spending almost 10 minutes on her leg I moved up towards her butt, pulling her knickers across so they followed up her ass crack, not ideal but it worked ok. Previous experiences I have had the woman are happy to go fully nude and it make this part of the body so much easier to access. So I spent a good 5 or 6 minutes massaging her butt check with my left palm slotted into her ass crack and my other hand working the mussels on the right hand side of her cheek with a bit of oil to help lubricate it. Sometimes I had to slip in my hands and fingers under her knickers to do this area properly. I finished up there then went down and started on her other leg, starting at her foot working my way up to the top of her leg over a 10 minute period using a bit of oil and mainly effleurage type stokes. Then doing her left butt check moving her knickers again so they ran up her ass crack. She ignored that and was nattering away about something but I was more interested in concentrating and giving her a good massage.

After that was done I moved around to the side of the table, sometimes at the head of the table and concentrated on her back neck and shoulders for then next 20 minutes. When I was happy that all of her back had been done I pulled her knickers back around her legs where they should be and got her to roll over onto her back. She seemed pretty happy still talking away. I was half expecting her wanting a towel to put across her chest but she never did. She had about a B to a C size breasts. They were still quite well formed for her age.

I started at her right foot and over the next 10 minutes slowly worked my way up to the top of her thigh. After finishing her second leg I moved to the side of the table and started massaging her tummy where I settled in for the next 10 minutes doing a clockwise effleurage stroke with both hand, sometimes going down to her sides. Her knickers kept getting in the way again as they were sitting too high, so without asking, I pulled mem down a few centimetres just to the below the top of her pubic hair. She didn't say anything and it stopped me catching my fingers on her knickers all the time.

I couldn't make out any sign of a camel toe so maybe she had a good crop of pubic hair under there. There were a few stray long hairs sneeking out from the sides of her knickers. When I was done with her tummy I asked her if she would like her breasts massaged which she replied that because it was not sexual she would be happy to have them massaged. She started talking about her younger clients and how they wanted them covered all of the time during the massage where as she was more "old school" she said.

I moved to the right hand side of the table and with two hands massaging her left breast in a circular motion, sometime moving the palm of my hand over her soft nipples. My intention was to make it a bit erotic for her. I was applying light to medium pressure doing circular motion around each breast staying clear of her nipple at first, then moving more into the centre of her breast around the nipple area. I spent a few minutes doing this then moved to the other side of the table where I repeated the same technique on her right breast. By the time I was done with her right breast both of her nipples had hardened right up. This was especially satisfying especially after her comment about it being non sexual.

I moved to the head of the table where I could massage her tummy, sides and breast with long strokes down her sides, a few circular motions clockwise around her tummy then crossing over back up to both of her breasts keeping two hands on her skin the whole time. My favourite part doing the circular motions around her soft breasts and over her nipples keeping them nice and erect. After about 15 minutes of this our time was almost up so I moved back down to the foot end of the table and redid her thighs on each leg. She had a real nice 3cm wide wet patch I noticed in her knickers right down between her legs. So much for being non sexual - I presume it was from the breast massage that I gave her. Seeing that gave me a great deal of satisfaction knowing that she had really enjoyed the massage. She got up and put her gown back on, we had a glass of water each then a hug, a bit more small talk and I left. I received a text later that day saying how wonderful the massage was and how good she felt afterwards.

I have done a few massage exchanges in the past but this is the first time with a very experienced and genuinely qualified therapist. I'll give her a few more weeks then text her back to organise my turn on the table and see how that pans out. Hopefully she genuinely thought mine was good enough to make her want to have another go on the table.

NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Part Time Masseuse Businesswoman tries out working at a massage parlor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Massaging Mike's Mom Young man exchanges massage with his best friend's foxy mom.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Art Class Modelling Ryan finds helping this teacher a bigger job than he thought.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Creative Writing A creative writing course pays dividends.in Mature
More Stories