Masseuse Ch. 04 - Branching out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two," said the voice from the desk, with a slight catch in it. Again I tapped his buttocks lightly to increase the tension and allow the weals time to develop.

"Correct, two out of twelve. Ten more to come. Are you beginning to regret your transgression now?"

"Yes Miss."

Two perfectly parallel red lines formed on his buttocks, so I traced the cane lightly over the damaged flesh: he shivered slightly. I was enjoying myself so much, prolonging the agony for him, that I must have flicked a little harder as the caning progressed, because we skipped a number somewhere along the way, before we got to eight.

Definitely need to back off slightly, after all, he needs to get exactly what he wants: what he's paying for! It's not about my pleasure, but I would be fibbing if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

It was at this point that I noticed 'Miss Taylor' had her hand inside her blouse and was toying with her nipples.

The caning continued slowly with the practiced tracing of the wounded flesh with the tip of the cane. This produced a slight tremor in Stephen and, I admit, a frisson of excitement in me, the way he winced was starting to get to me. A while later he gave a little yelp before his quavering voice said, "Ten."

This must have set 'miss Taylor' off because I noticed she slouched back in her chair. Her dress had ridden up, her white cotton panties were in full view, but her hand wasn't. It was buried deep inside her knickers and her fingers were moving around in an unmistakable fashion. She was obviously getting considerable sexual pleasure from both her husband's pain and her active fingers.

The beating finally got to twelve and I looked round to confirm with miss Taylor that the punishment was complete. Miss Taylor was in a state! Fingers diving in and out between her legs and the other hand pinching a nipple.

"Right Stephen! Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Miss," came the rather shaky reply. His buttocks looked really quite angry, covered in red weals with only a few criss cross strokes.

"I now need to apply some lotion to ease the swelling."

I grabbed the bottle from the desk and applied a generous amount to his buttocks and started to massage gently. I felt the heat rise from the injured flesh as I rubbed, deliberately sensuously, even erotically. This, after all, is my speciality.

His erection, not inconsiderable before I started, swelled rapidly as the flow of blood surged into his cock. I decided that keeping up any pretence of reality was unnecessary, so I moved round in front of him.

"So Stephen, maybe a lesson in anatomy will reduce your desire to peek into the girls changing room.

"Undo the top button of my blouse."

He complied.

"Now the next.....

"And the next.....

"Now slip your hands inside.....

"Feel the firmness of my breasts....

"Much more interesting than peeking, isn't it?"

"Yes Miss."

I sloughed my open blouse off my shoulders.

"You will notice how my nipples respond to a gentle touch. Stroke them gently......

"Yes just like that."

I glanced at 'Miss Taylor' whose antics confirmed she was enjoying the proceedings as much as Stephen. Somehow she had discarded her knickers. Her face was flushed and one hand was moving back and forth across her sex, while she had inserted two fingers of the other into her cunt. Her breathing had also altered and now become quite rapid.

"Now take off your shirt."

Again he complied and stood there, in front of me, stark naked.

"Maybe I can assuage your curiosity......." I turned sideways.

"Unzip my skirt......

"Good, now let it fall to the floor.....

"Good.......

"So this is what all the fuss is about.......

"This is what got you into so much trouble....

"This little slip of white silk is all that conceals my femininity, the secret that arouses your curiosity, not to mention your cock."

As I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my knickers and lowered them tantalisingly slowly, I said.

"There, that's all there is to it."

Judging by his expression 'all there is to it' was certainly enough.

"So, Stephen, what do you think? Have I got a pretty cunt?....

"Do you think my bum is nice and firm?.....

"I bet you want to touch it, don't you?......

"So run your hands over it.....

"Stroke it gently.......

"Feel how firm it is.......

"What about my cunt?......

"Do you like peeking at hairy ones or do you like my nicely waxed smooth one?.....

"Touch it......

"Feel how smooth it is....."

As I spoke I started to gently massage his balls and a tiny drop of pre-cum appeared at the eye of his cock.

"You like that Stephen, don't you?.....

"You like me touching your balls as you stroke my cunt, don't you?"

"I can tell by that drop of pre-cum that you are getting close Stephen, close to cuming...

"But I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

I moved round behind him and, took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other, this way I was able to tell if he was getting close, after all, knowing when a man is about to shoot his load is my speciality. I rubbed my breasts on his back and my smooth mons on his bum.

"Does that feel good Stephen?.....

"Does it make you want to cum?.....

"I can tell by the way you feel in my hands....."

I let go of his package as I could tell the moment critique was rapidly approaching and I wanted Stephen to get his money's worth.

"Let me stroke your nipples....

"It always makes a man cum harder....

"And we want a nice big cum......

"Don't we Stephen?......

"Lots and lots of lovely warm spunk.....

"You see, I want watch you cum........

"The expression on your face as all that jiz flies out."

I took his cock in one oily hand again and pulled his foreskin right back exposing the purple end.

"So are you going to give me lots of lovely cum?.....

"I want to see your knees give way.....

"As you shoot your spunk out....

"While I rub your bum.....

"With my nice smooth cunt....

I had to slow down a bit as I felt his balls start to rise, and that is a sure sign of a man on the edge. I was being paid handsomely for a professional wank, and I was jolly well going to make sure it was a top class job.

I glanced over at Miss Taylor, she had one hand spreading her pronounced labia and the other blatantly rubbing her clit. Miss Taylor was really getting off on the scene and I was in two minds whether to include her.

"Miss Taylor likes watching me rub your cock. See the way she is rubbing her clit Stephen! She wants to cum too, and wants to watch you cum. To see how much spunk you have. How far you can shoot it.

"Do you think you'll cum before Miss Taylor? I think you are very nearly there, aren't you Stephen?"

His balls lifted in my hand, a sure sign that this was nearly all over. I made sure both hands were covered in lotion then I did my infinitely deep vagina stroke, this produces fantastic orgasms in even the most reluctant of customers.

One oily hand starts at the tip and slides all the way down the shaft to the root, while the other cups the tip again and follows it. Now the lower hand repeats the action, and so on. The effect is of penetrating an infinitely deep vagina and Stephen could take no more.

I kept on with the magic stroke, rubbing my body against his, as his knees buckled and he started to ejaculate. Spurt after glorious spurt flew from the end of his cock. I've made a lot of men cum in my time but Stephen's performance was exceptional, maybe the role play or his stinging buttocks helped. Or was it the low satisfied moan as Miss Taylor unashamedly brought herself off? Who cares?

As I drove home I realised what a state I was in. There was a distinct dampness between my legs, as I re-ran the memory of the cane leaving those beautiful red weals on his buttocks. I realised that I had enjoyed it, no that's far too weak, I had become sexually aroused by inflicting pain.

It was quite a realisation. I liked dominating, actually I loved it, and the image of miss Taylor, with her legs wide apart, frigging herself frantically showed that she obviously enjoyed it too.

This was the first time I had watched another woman masturbate, and it dawned on me that it also turned me on. What a day of new experiences!

So I enjoy inflicting pain, well erotic pain anyway. Was there a future for me as a Dom? Could I actually get paid for doing something that excited me sexually? Should I branch out from the old rub and tug?

By the time I got home I was in a bit of a state. I could sense my excitement flowing so I went to my room, closed the curtains and lit some candles. I stood in front of my full length mirror and replayed the scene in my head. Blouse open, blouse off, stroke sensitive nipples, unzip skirt, lower my knickers, and touch the wetness.

I lay back on my bed, stark naked, thighs spread wide and allowed my fingers to explore the slickness of my cunt. When I am really turned on, it's always my cunt, never any other euphemism. It didn't take long: I exploded in a noisy orgasm.

As always your comments would be most welcome, what did you think, please let me know.

12