Masseuse Ch. 05

Story Info
I get a bit more into fem dom.
3.3k words
4.38
2.9k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories in the same series

Masseuse

Masseuse My Story Continues

Masseuse My Story Continues Further

Masseuse Ch 4

You may remember from earlier chapters in my sexual history, that I had once worked in a massage parlour. I was particularly hard up (funny expression for a masseuse when you think about it!) and my friend, Carla, had let on, after a slightly boozy evening, that she worked at the Tropicana, to make some extra.

She had given me the briefest of instructions on how to give a massage and had massaged me, which I found very erotic. She then suggested thar I massage her, to show her what I'd learned. This is all in an earlier tale, Masseuse.

Suffice it to say, the Tropicana was a typical Rub and Tug establishment of the day, it seems so long ago now, those innocent days! I found I could make quite a lot of money by making sure my client asked for a happy ending.

I found that I really enjoyed the rub and tug business. I was very young then, with pert little tits, my PLTs, as I called them, a tight bum and an exhibitionist streak. Combine those with a see through blouse, no bra, a very short skirt that offered the occasional glimpse of my white cotton panties and I got plenty of requests for extras.

My menu only included the standard three, because that's how it was then. Hand relief, topless hand relief and full strip. I enjoyed working men up to asking for these extras, just 'accidentally' touching the hairs on their balls and so on, which almost guaranteed that they'd have an erection by the time they rolled over. The rest was easy and actually quite fun.

I didn't realise it at the time but I got quite excited making men cum, and I was good at it. A lot of men wanted to be taken to the edge a few times before they actually shot their bolt, and the younger ones often shot it quite a long way which fascinated me.

I had a young lad once, very nervous, probably his first experience of a massage parlour, who wanted the full strip. He lay there all skin and bone, but his young cock was unbelievably stiff, and when he came he actually managed to hit the wall behind his head! I held on to his twitching, pulsating cock til it all ended but I have to confess I did get just a little moist between the legs.

Of course there were the reluctant cumers, often older men who didn't spring into action with just the slight rubbing of the hairs on their balls, but they were the ones most at ease asking for a hand job. I remember one particular chap who was probably considerably older than my father.

After the massage there was no hint of an erection and I feared the chance of a 'tip' was fading fast when he just came right out with it.

"I want to see you naked." As if he'd just said, "It's raining outside." So I gave him my list of tips expected and he went for the full strip option.

"Could you undress very slowly please." He asked rather sweetly, so I hammed it up a bit. I started by undoing the buttons of my see through blouse one at a time, from the top. Eventually my PLTs were on view, which elicited a, "Oh nice, very nice!"

I moved right up close as I shrugged my blouse off, almost brushing his face with my PLTs before taking a step back and undoing the zip on the side of my skirt.

"Shall I let it go now?"

"Yes please."

I dropped it and stood only in my panties. I then hooked my thumbs into the sides and started to inch them down, pausing frequently for effect. Just as I reached the top of my sex I noticed a slight swelling under the towel.

"Would you like to see my pussy?"

"Yes, oh yes please."

I lowered my knickers and stood there in the buff. I don't know where I got the idea from but I pulled his towel away and crawled onto the table beside him. Brushing my PLTs on his chest, I started to fondle his cock. It took ages to get it more than half hard and only when he stroked my bum did the action start.

Lots of oil and lots of delicate stroking kept him aroused, but hardly stiff. I then used one of my last tricks and started whispering in his ear, making sure he could feel my breath on his cheek.

"Do you like my bum?

"Does it excite you?

"What about my pussy?

"Can you imagine your cock in it?

"Does it make you want to cum?

"Filling my pussy with your nice big cock.

"Feeling how slippery it is.

"How wet it is as you slide right in."

A tiny pearl of precum seeped from the eye of his cock.

"Oh yes," he sighed, "faster now.

"Faster!

"Oh yea, just like that!"

I felt his balls lift and knew I was seconds away. He lifted his bum off the table, grunted, and a thin white dribble of cum emerged from the tip of his already softening cock.

I think he was my oldest and most difficult cumer, but he was very happy and tipped me generously, much more than my usual tariff. So, by now, you will have realised that I like making men cum and enjoy watching as they empty their balls, simply because I am stroking their cocks. I suppose it's a power thing, which will become important later.

My hidden desire for power was heightened by George from Bolton, although I didn't recognise it at the time. He, you will recall from My Story Continues Further, was the chap who wanted me to go on stimulating his cock after he had cum. He wanted me to go on rubbing and tugging no matter how much he protested, until he uttered his safe word.

We had a particularly sexy session with lots of edging, which by now I really enjoyed. After several near orgasms he eventually succumbed to the 'never ending vagina' stroke that Carla had taught me. Well they all do in the end. He let fly, and cum spurted all over his stomach and chest in thick white jets.

As agreed, I carried on stimulating his cock and it stayed remarkably hard, in spite of his obvious pain and the deep purple colour of his glans. I stroked and masturbated vigorously while he protested. I pulled my closed fist up and down hard, over the swollen tip while he begged me to stop, of course I didn't, that was what we had agreed.

Just as I feared I might actually be doing him some harm, he went completely rigid and let fly with his second helping of cum, but still didn't use his safe word, until he went soft in my fist. He said it, and I stopped. Much to my surprise, he was most enthusiastic about my performance and I was a little surprised by how much I had enjoyed him begging me to stop. Power again?

The next surprise was Stephen, who George from Bolton had put me in touch with. I arrived at his house and was let in by Miss Taylor, who I assumed was his wife, and the whole role play of him being a naughty school boy had gone rather well. Stephen got his bare bum caning and Miss Taylor, who was required to witness the punishment, got so excited that she slouched in her chair, with her hand in her knickers, openly masturbating.

Another good days work, another generous tip and, although I was reluctant to admit it, another dampening of the knickers as I got turned on rather more than I expected. I even rubbed one out in the car before I could drive home.

George and Stephen had put me in touch with various wealthy friends who wanted some sort of kinky scene or other. During this time I learned two things. First how much some men like to be dominated and second, how much I enjoyed dominating them and controlling their orgasms. Immobilising them while I wanked them off was very popular as was, what was to become my absolute favourite, the ruined orgasm.

I think it finally dawned on me how much of a dom I was when I visited a club with my friend Carla. You may remember that she got me in to the massage business in the first place. She persuaded me to go on a sub night, not that I needed much persuasion. This particular night it was all female doms and lots of very subby males. My eyes were opened.

We arrived dressed for the occasion and handed in our coats at the door. We headed for the bar and ordered our drinks while taking in the scenery. What slightly surprised me was the range of sub men.

There were the cissys in maids outfits and generally looking girly, not really my thing. Boys by the bar with their eyes downcast but otherwise reasonably ordinary looking. One lady was being tended to by her sub who wore only a sort of mawashi (like a sumo wrestler), he seemed totally unabashed fetching and carrying for his dom. The whole atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable.

Carla suggested we get a foot massage and signalled to two boys at the bar. They came over and stood in front of us, heads bowed.

"We want our feet massaged." Carla informed them in a none too pleading tone. We made ourselves comfortable in an alcove while they scurried off in search of hot water and towels. This really was something new! What did they expect in return? As it turned out, absolutely nothing other than the chance to serve us, and maybe to be invited into a conversation, they certainly were not allowed to initiate one. And finally, just possibly, find a new dom that they could serve. After all this time of pleasuring men, not a task I didn't enjoy by the way, after all these years, I could be served.

Then I saw it, or rather them. A woman of about my age, (and I'm not about to reveal that!) had a boy on a lead from a collar around his neck. This boy had one particularly remarkable attribute. He wore a shirt that only just covered his otherwise naked bum and underneath I could see that he wore a cock cage.

This was the first time I'd seen a caged cock and it totally fascinated me. I talked to Carla about it extensively and she told me that he was Trisha's sub. Apparently Trisha liked to keep his cock caged as a form of control, not that she thought he might go shagging around, but more because she liked to tease him, then deny him an orgasm and she didn't want him finishing the job himself.

I thought of all those men I'd edged at the Tropicana while they got more and more excited. I thought of them finally getting to the point where they were desperate for me to finish them off. Their hands on my tits or stroking my bum, or just ogling my pussy, simply busting to let fly, and then just denying them! Of course I never did, because they paid me to make them cum, but It made me wet just thinking about it.

Carla hinted that Trisha was probably going to 'let him out' as they were heading for one of the play areas and thought it might be good for my education.

Sure enough, Trisha led him into the play room and took off his lead. She made him lie on his back on the bed and laid out various things from her bag.

She shed her long flowing peignoir and now wearing only a pretty matching bra and panty set, straddled his chest facing his feet. It wasn't too hard to hear the conversation even though she was speaking softly. She took a key from a chain around her neck and undid the clasp on his cage.

A small crowd stood at the door, rooted to the spot in anticipation. As you know, I have manipulated hundreds of cocks, but this was totally new. She gently slipped the main part of the cage off his flaccid member, pushed the soft head of his glans back through the retaining ring and, with the greatest of care, slipped the retaining ring over his balls. His flaccid cock lay motionless between his legs.

She reached for a rather vicious looking pin wheel and ran it up and down the inside of his thighs. He had obviously experienced this before, as his cock started to swell in anticipation. With a change of tactic, Trisha ran the wheel up and down the underside of his cock and balls. As the sharp needles dug into his most sensitive flesh his cock swelled to a magnificent erection, like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis.

Squeezing a handful of oil into the palms of her hands, she set about massaging his erection. If it was impressive before, it was now truly magnificent. She pulled his foreskin right back and drizzled some more oil onto the twitching tip to make sure he was totally rigid.

Reaching for a long colourful but plug, with ball shapes down its length, she lubed it up then placed it delicately on the entrance to his bum. With gentle pressure the first and smallest ball vanished inside him. She gave him a few seconds to get used to the sensation before pushing again and another ball slipped in. The procedure was repeated until all the balls had vanished and only the T handle remained in sight, then she rotated the handle, presumably to stimulate his prostate.

"Undo my bra." She commanded. His hands reached up and complied as she continued the rotations.

"Now stroke my nipples." He obviously knew the procedure and started to do as he was told. As she rotated the handle, his cock twitched and a tiny drop of precum appeared at the eye. His prostate was now obviously demonstrating its appreciation of the stimulation.

"We'll do a three minute trial and then I'll decide what's next. I might just let you fuck me. You'd like that wouldn't you? Being allowed to fuck me? Empty those nice full balls into my waiting cunt? So you mustn't cum for three minutes or I'll ruin it for you, there will be no fuck, and you'll be locked up again."

"But first I want an orgasm, just in case you don't make it." As she turned round she slipped of her panties, revealing the slender gold bar that pierced her clit, and knelt with her sex right over his mouth. She supported herself with her hands against the wall behind his head while he clasped her buttocks with both hands.

"You know what to do!"

He started to administer to her hairless pussy, licking and sucking. He paid particular attention to her piercing, flicking it gently with his tongue as murmurs of appreciation escaped from her lips while she revelled in the sensations. This continued for some considerable time before she breathed.

"Lighter now!

"Really gently."

The small crowd at the door watched fascinated as he followed her orders, his cock twitching and leaking precum. She let out a long slow sigh as he finally succeeded in bringing her off.

"Good!

"Very good.

"I do hope you pass the three minute test.

"I so want to feel that cock enter me.

"I want to feel it slide in.

"With all these people watching, I'll probably cum again."

She dismounted, turned round and reached for her phone. Straddling his chest facing his cock she started the timer. She grasped his cock and started masturbating him vigorously while tickling his balls with the other hand. After about a minute you could hear the discomfort in his grunts.

Can he take three minutes of that without cuming? The prostate massage alone would probably tip most men over the edge and he was definitely leaking precum copiously.

The wanking strokes suddenly stopped, and she ran her fingernails over the length of his cock starting just below his balls and up to the sensitive skin of his frenulum. He'd have to have some serious control to last now!

"Keep stroking my breasts, if my nipples go soft I'll make you do four minutes."

At the minute and a half point, his breathing started to get laboured and the odd curse could be heard from behind her back. Trisha, for her part, smiled sensing victory, pulled on the handle just enough to let the first and biggest ball pop out of his bum. She circled the tip of his cock with the open palm of one hand while massaging his balls with the other. How does he not cum?

She continued with various strokes, some of which I had used with reluctant cumers at the Tropicana, like the infinitely deep vagina stroke that I have described before. It was a guaranteed way of finishing the most difficult customers, so surely he can't take much more.

"Oh fuck, I'm not sure I'm going to make it." Came his voice as the timer passed two minutes. The crowd at the door were now all silently willing him on, particularly the men who hoped to witness him get his reward and watch him plunge his cock into Trisha's pussy.

Two minutes thirty!

"Oh fuck. Oh Fuck." His words were a give away.

I've seen enough men cum to recognise the signs. His balls had retracted and, any moment at all, he was about to let fly. With this level of stimulation the resulting orgasm was bound to be spectacular, even explosive. I quite expected to witness cum flying everywhere. Surely she can't stop him now?

Trisha obviously sensed this too and took the head of his cock between thumb and forefinger and squeezed firmly to prevent ejaculation. Her timing was immaculate, he groaned but not in ecstasy, it was a groan of disappointment, of frustration, of failure.

She let go of his cock and within seconds little white pearls of cum emerged from the eye, shortly followed by a few more desultory dribbles.

This was my first experience of a ruined orgasm. I had always finished the job with a flourish and would have expected someone of his age to have shot cum all over the place, but by stopping at the moment critique, Trisha had totally ruined the experience for him.

She reached for a small bag of jell and applied it to his still erect cock. The effect was dramatic. It must have been some sort of cooling chemical because his erection subsided almost instantaneously and she set about replacing his cage.

"I'm very disappointed!

"Very disappointed indeed.

"Now you will have to spend another two weeks in chastity, and to think that I was considering fucking you. If only you'd managed to control yourself for another twenty seconds, you could have enjoyed having your stiff young cock deep in my pussy.

"I would have even let you cum inside me. Wouldn't that have been fun? You could have just had a proper orgasm and let all your pent up cum flow free, but as it is, you'll get nothing for a fortnight: at least and I shall have to find another cock to fuck.

"Yes, I think I want to fuck, and when I find someone I am going to make you watch. Watch as I ride his cock so that you'll be able to reflect on what you missed by being so trigger happy."

To say he looked dejected would have been an understatement. Crestfallen he looked down at his caged cock and gave a sigh of resignation.

As always, any comments would be most welcome. It is highly motivating to hear your opinion, so what did you think?