Massive Polar Vortex Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm stuck at home for three days while my wife is working.
4.9k words
3.61
10.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers

Massive Polar Vortex: Raleigh's New Purple Cock (2/4)

"Dang it!" I said with a shiver. I was looking at the phone in my hand. My phone said six o'clock, pm. It was dark out. A massive polar vortex was hitting my house.

Negative twenty-nine degrees outside, the tire on my online date's car had popped. Raleigh's car sat in the middle of my driveway. My wife would be home soon. I didn't know how to change a flat tire. I stepped out to look at the damage to the car. It was freezing cold outside. There was no way this tire was getting fixed. You could hear a plumber banging a frozen pipe next door. Bang, bang, bang. You could hear the same heavy, monotonous tone in this frozen tundra. Bang, bang, bang.

"The plumber needs to find some rhythm." I thought in my head.

If Raleigh couldn't get a tow, she was stuck at my house, in the middle of a storm. After a quick call, we learn a tow will not be ready for another six hours. Under normal circumstances, this situation would not be a problem.

I was on the phone with my wife, Kay, and I had learned that she was on her way home. She said the main roads were plowed and she could not wait to warm up next to my flame rod.

Kay called my penis a flame rod. Kay saying my penis was a flame rod made me feel good. Kay told me it felt warm inside of her.

Kay was just explaining to me she would be home in the next half hour when Raleigh's free spirit couldn't keep quiet. Luckily, I had just turned off my phone.

"Awww, I want to warm up on your flame rod." Raleigh squealed, she clawed at my penis. Still panicking at the thought of my wife arriving home I was able to shake off Raleigh's urges.

Raleigh soon gave up and hopped in the shower. Raleigh stopped at the door and looked back at me. She was clenching her toned hips and biting her lip. I couldn't stop staring at her toned ass. Raleigh noticed my gave, giggled, and shut the door behind her.

Raleigh and I had just had a wild fuck session. Raleigh likes to call our intimate moments "explorations." Our second exploration involved Raleigh sucking my cock for fifteen minutes straight.

"Mmmgm..mmgm..mmgmmmmm.." Raleigh moaned.

Raleigh's throat went down deep on my hard penis. Her mouth wrapped my shaft tight.

"aghhhhh..." Raleigh smiled up at me giving one last suck and sticking out her tongue.

"Wanna cum on on my chest?" Raleigh asked, looking questioningly into my eyes. Her hands were stroking my hard penis up and down.

As I tried to grab Raleigh out from the shower, she tried to pull me in. Raleigh's body was amazing. She was strong and had the biggest ass. Her skin was so soft and gentle. Touching her for too long sent crazy signals to my penis.

I told her this was serious, that she needed to hurry up and put on the outfit that I had laying out on the bed for her. Raleigh reluctantly agreed and when she grabbed the towel out of my hand, she flicked my erect penis.

"You might wanna hide this guy too," Raleigh said as she scampered by.

I was exhausted from the fuck session with Raleigh, but I was clearly still horny. It was tough to conceal my arousal around a hot girl like Raleigh. And the fact that Raleigh was super freaky in bed only turned me on more. e

I gathered my thoughts and returned my focus to the situation at hand.

"How am I gonna explain Raleigh and to my wife? Will I be able to hide Raleigh somehow? How will I explain Raleigh's car out front?" my thoughts were racing.

Just then...

*knock knock *creeek

"Honey! I'm home! Who's car is that in our driveway? Were we expecting someone?" called Kay.

My wife's 5'8" tight body shook off the cold and snow in the entryway. It would be a minute before her layers of winter clothes were off.

I was in full panic. I quickly explained my plan to Raleigh, who now looked like a slutty teacher with the clothes I had chosen for her to put on. She had glasses on and my wife's skirt barely covered her thick hips. She found one of my white button downs in my closet and had it unbuttoned one too many. She was clearly trying to distract me, and it was working. Raleigh walked up to me, pulled me in close, and held her lips on mine in a long embracing kiss. I couldn't move.

"This is bad. I am almost fully erect," I think to myself.

Raleigh didn't look or feel worried, which calmed me and as I slipped out of Raleigh's grasp. I composed myself and headed downstairs.

"Hi babe," I called to Kay, as I moved to the stairs. "That is Raleigh's. She is one of the new tutors we wanted to interview for the kids. Today was the only day she could make an interview."

"You told me you hadn't even looked at the applicants yet," Kay looked at me quizzically.

At this time, Raleigh had walked down the stairs and was shaking my wife's hand. Surprisingly, Raleigh looked professional and was totally selling the tutor gig. Kay did not look angry or confused. I thought we might pull this off. Raleigh leaned over and whispered something to Kay.

"Wait, what is Raleigh saying Kay?" I thought to myself.

Kay laughed, looked at me, smiled, and whispered something back to Raleigh. Raleigh giggled, nodded, and turned to me with a horny gaze. Kay smacked Raleigh's tight ass. Raleigh giggled and walked slowly up the stairs. I was staring at Raleigh's thick ass again. Kay noticed me staring.

Confused about what the two women were talking about, I stood in the entryway. Kay grabbed my ear and pulled my face in front of her big lips. She was looking me dead in the eye. A smile crept across Kay's face. She turned my head. Her lips were next to my ear. I could hear Kay's gentle breathing.

Kay whispered in my ear, "Raleigh told me what you did. If you don't meet me in our room in 10 minutes, our marriage is over."

Kay didn't sound pissed or sad. Kay's voice was calm. And before I could gather my thoughts on what she had whispered to me, Kay was up the stairs and out of the picture.

After 10 minutes passed by, and after some booze for courage, I tried to calm myself down. My wife was diabolical.

"Was she mad I cheated?" I think to myself. I walk up the stair and too our bedroom.

"Look, I am so sorr..." I stopped talking as my jaw dropped to the floor.

My wife was almost naked, laying on the bed, passionately shoving a purple penis in and out of Raleigh's now wet pussy. My wife was wearing what looked like a thick black thong. I have never seen it before. My wife looked back at me, a smirk across her face.

I could hear Raleigh's wet pussy was as my wife continued to shove the purple penis inside my online date. Raleigh was moaning loud.

Maybe things were going well. I wanted to join in. I stood and watched for a little bit. I didn't want to ruin this moment. When I thought I had heard Raleigh cum at least two times, and when Kay's wrist got tired, Kay started attaching the purple penis onto a triple strap, waist rocket that she held in her hand. It looked a lot like the thong Kay was wearing.

"Is that a..?" Is all I manage to say.

Raleigh, for the first time since I met her, looked shy. Raleigh had gotten up off the bed and was on her knees in front of my wife. Kay was fitting a naked Raleigh into a decent sized purple strap-on. Raleigh was bright red in the face. Raleigh looked down at my wife as if she was a goddess.

Raleigh was not used to her new purple penis. Raleigh shook her hips and giggle as it swayed back and forth. Raleigh held her new purple penis, looked at me and smiled. Kay turned to face me. Kay was wearing a strap-on too. Kay's cock was all black and a decent size larger than Raleigh's. Kay's black cock was hanging in front of her. She was holding up the black cock with one of her hands and smiling at me.

"You like what you see?" Kay asked me with a grin. She already knew the answer.

My cock was throbbing. There was a bulge in my pants. Truth is, I wasn't gay. I would never suck a man's cock, but something about watching a girl use a cock was a serious turn on for me. I know this because I had begun to venture into pegging categories on online porn sites. I was afraid to tell Kay, but these videos gave me the best ejaculations. The thought of the pain of having someone inside of me, turned me on. Fear and pain gave me both adrenaline and massive boners.

"Raleigh's tow isn't gonna be here for another four hours." Kay began to say, "Which means Raleigh and I have a long time to teach you a lesson," I gulped as Kay continued, "I know the porn you have been watching. You love cock, but I know you are too scared to ask for it. And If you so much as say a word or do not cooperate, I will cheat on you with Lenny."

Lenny was my best friend.

"You know the way he has been staring at me," Kay was seductively touching her body thinking about Lenny.

I knew what she was talking about. Lenny was a horndog and he would not hesitate to fuck my wife if he was given the chance. And Kay was right. I was watching porn. Thinking about Kay hooking up with Lenny made me feel weak. I didn't want Lenny to fuck my wife. I decided I would play along with Kay. My wife never made a threat and didn't back it up.

"Take off your clothes," my wife says.

I got naked on the spot. My penis was fully erect.

Kay walked closer, Raleigh was sitting on the bed, looking down admiring her cute new penis. I was standing in the doorway, naked, frozen from anticipation and excitement. Raleigh looked up at me and saw me staring at her purple cock.

"Do you like it?" Raleigh asked me, waging her new purple cock with one hand.

What fear was in my head, only trickled excitement into my loins. Kay grabbed onto my hard penis and balls and she squeezed. I bent over and let out a gasp. Kay turned back to Raleigh, still holding firmly onto my privates.

"Oh trust me.. He likes it." Kay smiled back at Raleigh. Kay turned to face me.

"I know you want it," Kay said softly. Kay's black cock now pressed against my thigh. It was massive.

My penis wanted to burst. Kay's grip was firm and my hard penis gave me away. Kay walked around behind me. I could feel Kays massive cock press up against my hole. She had one arm around my waist. Her hand was wrapped around my hard penis.

"Is that your cock getting bigger?" Kay gasped sarcastically.

"Do you really like cock?" Raleigh called from the bed.

I look up at Raleigh. Raleigh was staring at me. I look down at my hard penis. My wife's hands were tight. My hard penis was a dead giveaway to my desires.

"I didn't know you were bi," Raleigh said excitedly, "Have you taken a cock before?"

"I'm not..." Kay squeezes her hand on my balls as I begin to speak. I can't say anything, the jolt from Kay's squeeze shuts me up. I turn my head trying to look at my wife behind me.

"You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?" I asked, nervous because I was super aroused.

Kay's hand was stroking my erect penis slow and good. Kay rocked back and forth behind me. Poking and prodding my hole. Lulling me into ecstasy as I think about the sensations I am feeling for the first time.

She was right. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to give in and feel her cock inside of me. I was a virgin in the ass. I never thought I would get the chance to gain experience with a cock in real life. I began to press my butt closer to Kay's hips. Kay stopped stroking my cock.

"I might tell Lenny though... when he fucks me." Kay whispered in my ear.

"Wha.. " I grunt as Kay pushes me onto my hands and knees. I fell onto a carpet surface, but it was the shock of everything that kept me paralyzed and in the four-legged position. I thought I tweaked my wrist. After a few seconds, I felt pain in my knees and hands. My penis was still hard even as I thought about Lenny fucking my wife.

"Oh, and you will do no talking," Kay says to me.

In the past, I tried to talk Kay into exploring punishment in the bedroom. Every time I brought punishment up to her, she would tell me that she has experimented in the past. She told me she would punish her ex's into ecstasy. I have been overly persistent. I told Kay I wanted to try it, but Kay told me she doesn't want to be that person anymore.

Kay walked around in front of me. I see her feet in front of me. I look up at Kay from the floor. Kay's hands were on her hips. Her massive black cock was hanging in front of my face. Kay had a big grin across her face as she knew she had me like putty in the palm of her hands. I was under Kay's control. I was, admittedly, excited and nervous about what we were going to do next.

"Over there," Kay said, as she pointed at the bed.

I began to crawl at Raleigh who is sitting up on the bed, smiling down at me.

"Good, you know how to crawl." Kay says.

I think back to how masculine I thought I previously looked to her. That image must be all but gone now.

I am on the floor at the edge of the bed staring at Raleigh's feet. I look up Raleigh's sexy legs and stop, my gaze is held by Raleigh's purple cock. Raleigh waves down to me and smiles. I look up into Raleigh's eyes and start to panic. Her cock looks much bigger from my knees. My mouth is dangerously close to a full-size cock with Raleigh's cum on it. My hard penis twitches. I can feel more blood rushing to my already erect penis.

"I hope we have a son," Raleigh says down to me as she grabs her purple cock with one hand. I break out of my daze.

"Does my wife know that I came inside Raleigh?" I think to myself. I lose focus.

I don't think my wife heard Raleigh. I look back at my wife who is walking into the bathroom behind me. I hope really hope Kay doesn't know I came inside Raleigh's pussy. I turn my head back to face Raleigh. I am still on all fours.

"C'mon now," Raleigh smiles as I turn around to see her pointing at her purple cock

I slowly begin to sit up and lift up my head. I stick out my tongue and inch towards her purple cock.

"That's it," she says calmly, wagging her purple cock in my face.

I get close. Raleigh holds her purple cock still. My tongue touches the tip of Raleigh's hard cock. I twitch back quick as if something might pop out at me. Raleigh giggles. Raleigh's cock tastes fishy and salty. It was very distinct. I go back in for seconds. And thirds. Taking my time, slowly starting to kiss and lick Raleigh's purple cock.

I had slowly begun to feel comfortable kissing the top of her purple cock.

"Now the bottom," Raleigh points to the bottom of her cock.

I move my head down. I didn't even question Raleigh's orders. As I inch down the shaft, my tongue was gliding along Raleigh's purple cock, Raleigh stops me.

"Ah ah ahh," Raleigh said softly shaking her head.

I'm confused as to what I did wrong as Raleigh's purple cock was still warm from being inside of her own pussy.

"Eyes up," Raleigh said sternly. She pointed to her seductive, cat-like eyes with her free hand.

Raleigh used her free hand to grab my chin. Raleigh pulled my chin up. My neck is cranked. I am staring up at Raleigh as she is looking down at me. She is smiling, Raleigh's eyes are no longer sweet and innocent. I can tell she is thinking of ways to use her new purple cock. I stroke my own cock. Raleigh nods as I start to kiss and slide my tongue on the bottom of her new cock. I keep my gaze fixed on Raleigh's eyes.

"Do you want to suck my cock now?" Raleigh asks, looking down at me.

Raleigh's hands were seductively stroking the back of my hair. Her hands feel good on the back of my head.

I think to myself for a little bit. I am worried I might not be able to fit her cock in my mouth. I stroke my hard penis quicker to help build up the courage. My cock feels so good at the thought of sucking a cock.

Raleigh asked me so nicely, and Raleigh's cum tasted so warm on her purple cock. I wanted to jerk off with Raleigh's cock in my mouth.

"It's ok, take your time," Raleigh says to me.

My wife is back from the bathroom and is hovering behind me. Kay is not as patient as Raleigh and can tell that I am a little slow.

Kay whispers in my ear, "I can't wait to feel Lenny's cock inside of me."

The thought of Lenny fucking my wife made me think of his cock being inside of her again. I keep stroking my own hard penis.

"Are you gonna for real suck my cock now?" Raleigh is horny and teasing me. Raleigh winks at Kay.

I think about my wife with Lenny and I look up at Raleigh. I nod my head to Raleigh. Raleigh has the widest grin on her face.

"Yay! You are gonna love cock!" Raleigh shouts.

I open my mouth and I close my eyes. She pulls the back of my head up, and over, and then down onto her cock. My mouth is full of cock. I try to breath and I can't.

"mmmggmmm.." my mouth is full of cock and Raleigh's pussy juice.

I choke and cough on Raleigh's cock. I try to back off of it. My wife was ready for this and held the back of my head on Raleigh's cock.

I choke again, and slobber on Raleigh's cock. The rest of my body feels helpless as I can only focus on the sensation of her cock in my mouth.

"I can do this," I think to myself.

I start to realize that I can breathe through my nose. Kay lets go of the back of my head.

"Do you think you can do it by yourself?" Raleigh asks me.

Raleigh thinks I am cute. I try to go up and down on her cock, like in pornos, but I keep catching my teeth and choking. My wife begins to stroke my hard penis and I can feel cum building fast. I realize I am about to cum with a cock in my mouth. If I hadn't already cum four times earlier today, I would have already blown my load.

"It's ok to go slow," Raleigh calms me, resting her hand on the back of my head. Raleigh could see that my mouth was only around the top of her purple cock. Raleigh did not force my head down, but I could tell from the pressure of her hand that she wanted me down further on her purple cock.

I cough as my throat goes deep onto Raleigh's purple cock. Coughing on cock only made my hard penis feel better. Kay continued to stroke me.

Raleigh begins softly thrusting her hips as she guides her cock into my throat. I relax and give in to Raleigh's rhythm.

"Gulp... gulp... gulp..." You can hear me swallow with each thrust. I am drooling saliva all over Raleigh's purple cock.

I go slow and try to get used to the motions. Raleigh is gentle. I can take two or three thrusts before I need air now. My hard penis feels so good as Kay continues to stroke. My testicles feel good as they flop to the movement of my head, back and forth on Raleigh's purple cock.

"Deeper," Raleigh instructs.

I thought I was already deeper.

I can feel Raleigh's thrusts get stronger. It is tough for me to get Raleigh's purple cock any deeper. It feels like her cock is already as far as it can go. I try to open my mouth wider, but the cock is too big. Raleigh tightens her grip on the back of my head.

"Can you taste your cum?" Raleigh asks me.

I had cum inside of Raleigh earlier that night. I did not consider my own seed might be on her cock from the masturbation session Raleigh had with my wife.

"mmgggggmmmmm," is all I can say as Raleigh uses her tight grip to pull me deeper down on her cock.

My semen from Raleigh's pussy and Raleigh's pussy juices started to dry at the bottom of Raleigh's purple cock. I choke. Raleigh is holding my head down. I don't know what to do. I'm choking and I struggle on her cock. I tap Raleigh's thigh a few times to get her attention

She pulls my head off her cock.

"That was good! Are you starting to like cock?" Raleigh asks, still smiling at me.

"It was..." I begin to say, but Kay grabs my long hair and pulls me around to face her direction.

Kay squeezes my sensitive balls. I gasp for air.

"What did I say about talking?" Kay asks angrily.

I can't answer, I can only look at her in dismay.

My hard penis was pounding, begging for more cock in my mouth. Raleigh's cock tasted of fresh pussy and cum.

Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers
12