Massive Polar Vortex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got hard while sucking a cock." Is all I can think to myself.

I start to think of my wife and Lenny's cock.

Kay squeezes my balls again, harder.

I cough and clench in pain. Kay released her hand a bit. My testicles were still firmly clenched, I twitch as the shock of my squished testicles, begins to dim.

"If your cock is this hard after sucking cock, you must be bi," Kay said.

Raleigh starts to laugh.

"Are you bi? Do you like cock?" Raleigh asks in excitement.

"Will our son be bi?" Raleigh asks me.

I realize at this point that Kay knew that I had cum inside Raleigh earlier today.

I look to my wife with sad, pleading eyes. My wife didn't look mad. Kay could tell that I enjoyed the cock in my mouth, and Kay knew I was too scared to admit it.

"Don't worry. We will teach you to enjoy cock to the fullest." Kay said.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Raleigh's cock felt in my mouth. I wanted to choke on Raleigh's cock some more. It was true, I was fully erect and aroused.

Precum was all over Kay's fingers. Kay pushed my head back down in the direction of Raleigh. I fall to the ground in front of Raleigh cock and I look up. Raleigh smiles down at me. I reluctantly smile back, embarrassed about liking cock.

"It's ok." says Raleigh, "I think it is sexy that you like cock. Our son will enjoy cock too."

Raleigh points to her cock.

"This is how far you got." She says, almost proud.

I look. She was pointing a third of the way down her cock. My smile fades.

"You are gonna need to do better if you don't want me to fuck Lenny's real cock," Kay called behind me. Lenny has a massive cock.

I look to Raleigh's purple cock, and before I know it, Raleigh grabs the back of my head. She is going to pull me back in towards her purple slobbery cock.

I am worried. I take a deep breath, I close my eyes, and I open my mouth. I let Raleigh guide me to her purple slobbery cock. This time, Raleigh starts me off a little deeper and pushes my head down. I swallow with my mouth around Raleigh's purple cock, I taste Raleigh's pussy juice down my throat..

"Wow, you really do like this." Raleigh says down to me.

I stay on her cock as long as I can. I can feel her hips pumping her cock into my throat now.

My own cock is ready to explode again. My body is numb, and my hard penis is swinging to Raleigh's thrusts.

"Gulp.. gulp.. Gulp.." my throat goes down onto her cock but faster now.

I am trying to keep pace, but it is tough without the help of Raleigh's hand for guidance. I choke a few times. Spit flies onto the bottom of her purple shaft.

"That's good," Raleigh calls to me.

Raleigh leans back, excited and pleased with her new purple cock.

I am concentrating on breathing and not choking. Every time I choke, I push myself off Raleigh's cock to catch my breath. Kay is quick to tell me that it is not polite to stop sucking a cock before they finish.

I keep trying to jerk myself off while I suck Raleigh's cock. Kay doesn't let me play with myself.

"Touching yourself is not polite while you are sucking Raleigh's new cock," Kay calls to me.

Kay is torturing me. I feel even more horny. I want to cum but have no way of fully stimulating my penis. I suck Raleigh as hard as I can, clinging to the last of her juice. I am frustrated.

"You should smile more," Raleigh says.

I try to look up at Raleigh. It is tough with a cock so deep in my mouth. I get on the edge of eye contact and smile. Raleigh gets excited, smiles, and accidentally jolts up pushing her purple cock too far down my throat. I gag and I spit all over her cock. I'm gasping for breath.

Raleigh grabs the back of my head and thrusts one more long time, holding my head on her cock. It is all the way in the back of my throat. My face turns red. I can't breathe. I squirm and cough and choke.

"Good job," she cheers, pulling my hair and my head off her cock.

I gasp for air.

I cough two or three times. My eyes now watery and red. I can barely see. I continue to cough as it dawns on me that a cock was very far in the back of my throat.

"Now the cock is nice and wet." Raleigh stares at me with her succulent gaze.

I sat gagging and in dismay. I am trying to catch my breath. Raleigh stood up, her cock slobbery wet from my throat. She giggles as she walks toward Kay. My eyesight has returned, but I was still questioning what had just transpired. Before I can gather myself, I turn to see Kay and Raleigh standing with a camera pointing directly at me.

"What's the camera for?" I question in my head, but don't dare say aloud. I don't want to make Kay upset or give her any more reason to think of Lenny. I feel helpless and shameful. I don't want anyone to see what I just did. My penis was still hard at the thought.

"Don't worry honey, we have much more to go over about cocks," Kay says, clearly happy with the results.

"You will love the rest," Kay says.

Raleigh bounced up and down, her purple cock bouncing up and down with her. Raleigh kissed Kay on the cheek and smacked Kay on the ass. I could tell Kay was turned on. Kays nipples were hard.

I sat there, naked and panting. I didn't know what to expect now. I only lasted five minutes with Raleigh's cock in my mouth. That five minutes felt like forever.

"If you don't do exactly what we say for the rest of the night, I am gonna show everyone this tape of you sucking cock and getting hard from it," Kay and Raleigh both start to giggle and whisper to each other.

I look down. I feel defeated and used. My mouth was sore from the purple cock. My own penis was still hard, but I wasn't allowed to cum yet. I look at the clock. It's 8pm. Raleigh's tow won't be here till midnight.

***this is part 2 of a 4 part epic.

***All scenes are fiction and all characters are made up.

12