Masso Joe Ch. 07

Story Info
Joe meets Miss Kim and her Dungeon.
2.4k words
4.36
9.4k
10
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

When I arrived home, my head was still spinning at the evenings events. I opened the envelope and flipped through a pile of hundred dollar bills. As I recounted the evening I remembered Jacques's comments about a mine company... What was its name... Lucott... Lucat... No it was Lucas Mines. I did a little internet searching and found the background and potential of this junior mine. As Jacques indicated a review of the deposits was under study and the finding s were due to be released. But what it didn't say was that the review was complete and Jacques knew the results.

I opened an online brokerage account, deposited Yvette's cash into my account and made my first ever stock purchase set to go live on Monday morning. This cash was found money, I would either hit it big or lose it, but the gamble seemed worth the risk.

Around lunch, my phone rang. It was Joe inviting me over to recount last evening. He would be free at 2:00. Walking into his spa I passed an attractive older lady on her way out. She gave me an impish grin and quickly turned her gaze away.

"Another satisfied customer" I smiled as I shook Joe's hand.

"I don't think she could be more satisfied than Yvette. Yvette called to thank me a million times for arranging this. She made sure to tell me that you were generously tipped."

"I should have tipped her. That lady rocked my world. She is a real pro. Come to think of it she was a Real Pro, working for Miss Kim. Speaking about Miss Kim, Yvette told me to ask you about the Halloween party."

A big grin crossed Joe's face and he remembered back to that eventful evening.

"A few years after Barbie's retirement from massage, she received an invitation to attend a costume party that Miss Kim was throwing in her new house. It promised to be a lavish evening, with old customers and new girls all together in the same room. Barbie was excited to meet some of her old clients but felt uncomfortable going alone, feeling that there might not be too many people she wouldn't know. She arranged for me to accompany her."

"Once the decision was made to go, we had to decide on the costumes. Mary wanted us to go as a couple. We talked about Bonnie and Clyde, Hansel and Gretel, Tweedle Dee and Tweedledum. We laughed when she suggested Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, knowing that Mary's boobs could not be bound tight enough to pose as a man."

I said "How about Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker?"

"I love that idea, but with a minor alteration." An evil grin emerged from her face. " How about Princess Lay-her and Luke Sky-jacker?" We both laughed uncontrollably as we started creating our shopping list of things to buy.

On the night of the party, I looked at Barbie. She looked ravishing. Her hair was braided just like Leia and wore a white robe costume with holes cut out over her breasts and pussy. Since there was so much material, it was only occasionally that her bare flesh was evident. My aunt looked so hot, even to her nephew. She had me put on a karate top similar to Luke's picture and we bought a battery powered light saber, which we altered by adding a papier mache cock head, which we made with loving care and attached to the end of the saber, now making it look like a large dildo. She was as giddy as a high school girl going to the prom. Mary did not let me wear any pants, saying the robe was long enough to cover my family jewels.

Arriving at the house, we were greeted my Miss Kim. She was dressed like Judge Judy complete with judicial robes, a mallet and had even brought in a pulpit, so she could sit above us all and survey the room.

"Barbie, you my first girl, my best girl. We make lotsa money. You still hot. Best boobs in the business. Still have clients who want you. Anytime you want make come back, you tell Miss Kim." Now looking at me. "And this must be your nephew. Handsome boy, he also look go enough to eat, ha ha ha. You go get drink, you enjoy party."

"May I get you a drink Miss Kim?" I asked politely.

"Not right now, but later I drink from your fountain of youth."

Her comment seemed strange, but I guess this was a strange woman. Barbie reacquainted herself with some old clients. I awkwardly moved around the room making small talk. That is when I meet Yvette for the first time. She was stunning in her Wonder Woman outfit. It was almost like it was spray painted on. I could see why Miss Kim had hired her.

Seeing me in the corner, Miss Kim came over.

"You Jedi warrior?" she asked

"I guess tonight I am", I laughed.

"We see, you come with me. Show you renovated basement. Party room. You like." And she took my hand.

As she pulled me from the corner, I was learning that it would be hard to say no to anything Miss Kim wanted. I felt many eyes staring at us as we descended the steps. Upon entering the dimly lit room the first thing I noticed that the walls and ceiling were covered with what looked like sound proof material. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I now realized that Miss Kim had created a dungeon in her basement. There was a wall with various hanging floggers, whips, and paddles, designed to give different levels of discomfort. There were also various stations set up. An X Cross, a kneeling station, a bed, and other structures that I could not figure out their uses, along with various hooks and pulleys attached to the ceiling.

"Jedi, you show Miss Kim your light saber."

So I flipped the switch on my sword, a buzzing noise started and the saber emitted a rose colour glow.

"Not that saber" as she closed the sword. "This saber", as she kneeled and ducked under my robe pulling down my underwear. Her hands fondling my balls and cock while her tongue flittered against my pee hole.

"You strip" pulling open my robe. "Miss Kim show you new equipment."

Before you could say Jack Rabbit I was naked and velcroed into what Miss Kim called a St Andrew's Cross. My arms pinned overhead and legs spread and attached to the base. Still in her judicial robe she wandered over to the wall of hanging floggers and returned with a riding whip. It was long and thin with a leather piece at the end. She started rubbing the leather on my flesh, starting with my chest, my belly, and moving to my cock and balls, then unto my inner thighs. I remember feeling so excited by the feel of that small leather strip. But then she flicked her wrist and I saw a small welt appear. Fuck that surprising hurt. She would rub and then slap, watching my reaction to her assaults. She would slap my balls and cock with greater frequency. Although I struggled, I was securely tied in. She would take pleasure in my yelps. She took my rigid cock in her hand and stroked it with the leather, then slap, then stroke, watching my cock jerk. My head was confused with what was pain and what was pleasure. After several minutes of continued torture, she kneeled between my legs and started to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever experienced. This woman was experienced in catering to a man's needs with skills honed over many years. She would bring me to near orgasm, then back off and repeat several more times until I was pleading to cum. The room was cool and I could not tell if my goosebumps were due to the air, to my nervousness or to my excitement.

"Now my young Jedi, you cum for Miss Kim" as she sucked me deeper into her mouth. I felt waves of pleasure surge through my body as I watched my cock disappear deep down her throat. With her mouth sucking and blowing, one hand was pinching my nipples while the other squeezing my balls. Again I realized the confusion between pain and pleasure. I was being abused but it felt so fucking good! At the final release, I yelped with pain and ecstasy, my cock jerking several times depositing my cum into her waiting, wanting throat. Not being able to see, I knew my load was big, very big!

"Thank you Jedi, I enjoy my drink from your fountain of youth, you taste very good." She unstrapped me and pulled me by the ear to a kneeling station built about a foot off the floor.

"Kneel here, elbows here" as she again attached Velcro cuffs to my wrists and ankles. "You bad boy. You take advantage of old lady, ha ha ha. Make her drink your cum. You need punishment" and she went back to the wall and returned with an oversized ping pong paddle.

"So here I was tied and kneeling with my ass high in the air and this woman was going to paddle it. "

"Jedi you count slaps, you count to 25, if you miss, I start over" and with that she stated to paddle my naked ass. The first few were manageable, but with each slap the pain multiplied. Slapping the cheeks was bad enough, but when she slapped the crack of my ass, she caught the edge of my balls sending painful vibrations throughout my already spent body. At first I thought hitting my balls might have been a mistake, but then thinking about it, Miss Kim did not make mistakes. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Trying to turn my head around to face her, "Miss Kim, that hurts so much... "15"... please stop..."16." I felt a tear build up in my eye as she continued to inflict pain... "18".

"Jedi you missed 17, Miss Kim start again", she said in such a casual manner.

"No No please, Red", I shouted out, "Red Light" I shouted again." Fuck what is the safe word?"

"Miss Kim funny, she no give safe word. Miss Kim must remember to give next time ha ha ha. " will only give 5 more slaps, OK Jedi, Miss Kim being nice."

I took a breath of relief when the paddle slapping stopped. But then I almost jumped out of my skin and tore out of the Velcro when Miss Kim put cold cream on my hot aching red ass.

"This make heal faster" as she covered my ass with the healing slippery solution. But her hands wandered down my ass and onto my balls and cock. She brought up a chair and started to milk my cock as if I was a cow giving off its milk. Toying with my ass bud and stroking my cock, it would not be long before I came into her waiting hand. Now naked she brought me her cum filled hand.

"You lap like dog, cum good for you, high protein, if not Miss Kim slap your ass more."

I would do anything not to feel more of that paddle. If she could take my cum I expect I could as well, and followed her instructions. As she released me I felt dizzy and weak. This little woman had better stamina than me.

"You come over to bed. With cuffs or no cuffs?" she asked

"No cuffs please Miss Kim" as I pleaded not to have my arms constrained. "Please I have no more cum to give."

"Nonsense Jedi, you lie on your back. You like Chinese food" she laughed "You eat Miss Kim's pussy" as she planted her pussy squarely over my face.

At least I had my hands free to hold her ass as I let my tongue do it's magic.

"You call that oral Jedi? Who taught you pussy licking skills?" She then proceeded to give me an education on how to pleasure a woman. "Much better Jedi, you good student" as her voice rose in unison to her having her orgasm. "We almost done here".

"Please Miss Kim, I am hurt, tired, spent, no more cum to give"

But she didn't seem to hear as she grabbed my cock and sat squarely on top of it, grinding her pelvic against the base of my cock. She had the ability to bring people farther than they thought they were capable of. Her fingers were pinching my nipples as she rode me like a stallion. My cock unwilling responded as she continued to ride me. With Miss Kim playing with her clit I felt her contract around my cock. At the same time I felt pleasure surge through my body. This feeling was pleasurable but different than the previous two orgasms. I wanted to feel the cum erupt but that feeling never came. I think I had my first dry orgasm. Miss Kim rose and examined my cock...

"I guess the well is dry" continuing to look for cum. We go now" she said as casually as if we were going for a walk in the park.

"Get dressed Jedi, still more party upstairs."

As I rose and slowly put myself back together, she touched my cheek.

"You did good Jedi. Miss Kim proud of you. Barbie should be proud of you."

So she took my hand and led me upstairs. The room silenced. That is when Miss Kim said.

"The force is strong in this young Jedi."

And I guess that phase stuck with everyone in the room.

"Jay, It took me 2 days before I could comfortably sit in a chair. But I would not have changed it for the world. She taught me about boundaries and breaking down barriers that I believe in until today. As far as we push ourselves, there is always a little more left in the tank."

"Joe, as I listen to the stories from Barbie and yourself, I realize how much there is for me to learn."

"Jay, life is like a roller coaster, it has its ups and downs, but you must always enjoy the ride."

On the way out of the spa, I tried replacing the "ups and downs" from Joe's comments with "ins and outs." Yes, the ins and outs would definitely make for an enjoyable ride.

jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers