Master C Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masked man walks up to me, the zipper down on his pants and his hard cock standing at attention. I open my mouth and stare, wanting nothing more than to be used and have his cock thrust down my throat. I start to reach out with my mouth, only to have him take a step back.

"Now Kitten, he will come to you. You must be still and let him fuck your mouth as he wants."

"Yes Master C."

The man steps forward again and grabs my head. He pushes my mouth down his cock, then pulls me back up just as quickly. As he fucks my face, the plates drop and I concentrate solely on staying on the blocks and my breathing.

"You look so beautiful like this Kitten. Your mouth stretched around a cock, balancing on your toes and your pussy dripping wet. Being used like this turns you on, doesn't it?"

I moan, unable to give any other answer. The masked guy continues to fuck my mouth, hitting the back of my throat each time. The wand's vibration goes up, making me hornier and getting closer to cumming.

"Don't cum without permission. Now, I'm going to add a few rules to what we already have. I want you to do squats every day. We'll start with 25 and move up from there. But right now I want to see how your endurance is."

The masked guy moves back, leaving my mouth empty. I groan, missing the feeling of his cock down my throat.

"Now Kitten we'll get back to that in a bit. First, I want to try a few other things."

Master C unties the ropes from my thighs and helps me stand. As he's doing that, the masked man goes and lays down on the table, his cock still standing straight up. Master C has me sit on the man's face, then places different electroids on my thighs. One set of electroid are on my upper thighs near my pussy and the other set is on my lower thighs by my knees. Master C sets both off, letting me feel how high it is. They shock me, but it isn't that bad.

"I do not like pain. These are more for pleasure, though they do cause some pain. This is to help you concentrate on the pleasure without cumming because of it."

The masked man starts to fuck my pussy with his tongue, licking all around inside and hitting all my sensitive spots. Then he starts to suck on my clit, making me moan out loud at the feeling. I start to press down onto his mouth but get a shock from the electroids.

"Now now, no moving Kitten. Either myself or my friend will decide if you go further down on his mouth."

"Yes Master C."

I push myself back onto my knees, making sure not to move.

"Now that's a good girl. Now, what would you like most right now, hmm? Would you like that cock there to go back into your mouth?"

"Yes please Master C. I want to suck his cock."

"Which do you want more: to suck his cock or to cum?"

"I want to suck his cock more Master C. Please..."

"You may suck his cock, but do not cum. He will do his best to make you cum, but do not cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master C."

I lean over and take the mystery man's cock down my throat and start licking and sucking him hard. At the same time he starts to really go at my clit and pussy, doing his best to make me cum. I moan, loving what he's doing and having his cock in my mouth. I start twirling my tongue around him while going further down on his cock. I feel his groan against my pussy more than I hear it. The vibration makes me moan loudly and push further down onto his cock. It becomes a circle, with him moaning because of what I'm doing, which me makes me moan and try even harder to make him cum.

"Seems you two have an unspoken competition going here. Though I think Kitten's going to win this one."

Right after Master C said that, I felt the mystery man groan loudly and cum down my throat. I greedily swallowed every drop and licked him clean afterwards. I slowly pull off him and smile up at Master C.

"Very good Kitten. Kneel back so I can take the electroids off."

I kneel back immediately. Master C takes the electroids off and helps me off the table. He then turns to his friend.

"Thank you for your assistance. You may stay down here or go to my guest room, whichever you prefer, for as long as you need. Right now I'm going to take care of my sub."

Master C leads me back upstairs to the bedroom we started in. He reaches into a side table and pulls out a small vibrator.

"Now, this may be small, but it is very powerful.I don't think it will take long for you cum with this, but you must first ask permission. Now, lay down on you back with your hands up by the headboard."

I do so immediately. Master C quickly ties my hands down to the headboard, then ties my feet to the baseboard so I'm spread eagle on the bed. He then takes the vibrator and first runs it over my nipples.

The vibrations are very strong and make me moan loudly, my hips humping the air as the vibrations run from my nipples down to my clit.

"I bet that feels really good, doesn't it?"

"Yes... Master C..." I manage to whisper.

"You cannot ask to cum until the vibrator is over your clit."

Master C continues to tease my nipples with the vibrator, making them hard and driving my hips further and further up.

After a few minutes, he slides the vibrator down my abs and teases my belly button. I moan, needing to feel the vibrations further down.

Finally Master C places the vibrator against my clit. Almost immediately I beg to cum, knowing I won't last long.

"You may cum Kitten."

I cum right as he finishes, screaming my release. When I finally come down from my orgasm, Master C has untied me and is gently running a wet cloth over my face.

"Very good Kitten. You came beautifully. I'm going to get you a glass of water, then you are to lay here for a little while before going home."

"Yes Master C. I'm not sure I could move right now if I tried."

Master C laughed at that, then walked out to quickly return with some water. He had me drink a few big sips before having me lay down with my head in his lap. He absently rubbed my hair while letting me know what a good girl I was.

I slowly drifted to sleep like that, my head in my Master C's lap, his hands petting my hair, with a small smile on my lips.