Master Control Ch. 10

Story Info
Irish slave gets blackmailed by online Master.
3k words
4.5
4.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the tenth and final chapter of Master Control. Thank you to all that read over the years and for all the feedback and suggestions you have sent me. I have started to post this story to two new erotic fictions sites. This is why the timeline may seem weird to readers of the new sites.

Chapter 10

I posted the ninth chapter and waited for more responses from my readers. I was more nervous than ever as I had truly humiliated myself this time. I had sunk lower than ever expected. I now have two Masters, one in real life and one online.

As I waited for either Master to text me, I got a message from the second slave I had humiliated. You may remember him as the one I made strip naked in the woods. Something I have now done. I was excited to humiliate the slave again but what happened next, I didn't expect.

'You're a pathetic slut, I can't believe I followed your orders. You are scum, you licked cum of a sewer grate. I have lost all respect for you. From now on, I will only refer to you as scum. Do you understand?'.

I couldn't believe what I had just read. I felt a pain in my stomach at how I was been spoken to by him. I had made him strip naked in the woods, shave his body and piss on a toilet seat and lick it off in the past. Now he was speaking to me like this and calling me scum.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have licked it up or let him shave my head' I said not sure why I was letting him speak to me this way.

'You are pathetic, I will never follow your orders again, you are a pathetic slut. Much worse than me or Filth combined' he said and then disappeared. I start texting him trying to say sorry but he left my messages on read.

Over the next few days, I text him again and again. I was desperate to win back his approval. The way he spoke to me and ignoring my texts had made me extremely submissive. All I wanted to do was please my former slave. Then eventually he sent me a message.

'You truly are pathetic scum. From now on I give you the orders. I want to take revenge for the stuff you did to me. Now get on camera and show me you stripping' he ordered.

A few days previously I would never have considered it, but the way he ignored me and has spoken too me made follow his orders straight away. I stood up and started to strip. When I was naked, he told me to get on my knees and put my hands behind my head.

'Have you any elastic bands?' He asked and I nodded. He ordered me to get them. I crawled around my room naked to find them and then returned and showed him the bag.

Put ten tightly around your balls' I felt like I had no choice and started to put them on. The chastity belt made it very difficult to do and as each one went on, I felt more and more pain. By the time I got to the tenth one I was in extreme pain.

'Hands on head, stay kneeling and look into the camera until I say stop' He barked at me. I put my hands on my head and just stared into the camera. He left me kneeling there naked and in pain for about thirty minutes. The pain never got easier.

'Ok, I want you to put your ball gag on and go to your shed. I want you to walk through your house naked. I don't care if your room mate comes out of their room. You can walk through the back garden wearing a robe.' He said to my horror.

I took my robe from the wardrobe and slowly snuck down the stairs. It was late so I was hoping nobody else was awake. I got to my back door. The robe in one hand and my phone in the other. I put it on and quickly walked to my shed wearing just a robe.

At the end of my garden there is a concrete shed. It has not been cleaned since it was built and the ground is filthy. My former slave ordered me to put the camera against a wall and kneel in front of it. I did so and looked into it.

'Crawl from one end to the other three times' he ordered. The shed has a concrete floor and is about 7 meters long. I started to crawl and could feel small stones on my knees. I wasn't sure which hurt more the elastic bands or my knees. When I finished, I looked back into the camera.

'Now, roll around the ground. I want you filthy, scum. I want you to feel worse than how filth did. Don't stop until I say so' My head dropped but I didn't feel like I had a choice so I started.

The ground was cold under my naked body. I rolled around as more and more dirt attached itself to my body. I continued to do this for over five minutes before I got tired. I looked at my phone and realised he had logged off.

I felt so dejected lying on the ground covered in filth. He didn't even say goodbye. I picked up my phone and start texting him. Not thinking of the sight, I must make. Me on my knees naked covered in filth, drool falling from my ball gag begging a former slave to come back online.

More time passed before he sent me another message. I of course had sent him many desperate messages hoping he would reply. I had become a desperate slave. Eventually he did respond and it made me so happy to see his name pop up on my phone.

'Hello scum, guess what? I'm naked now' he wrote. I asked him to show me but he laughed and called me a pathetic slave. He reminded me I lost the privilege for that. He then ordered me to strip. I did and sent him a video. He then sent me a picture of his pubes.

'Look at my pubes, the ones you once made me shave off when you had power over me. Now you are naked without any body hair. Now I want you to send me the videos you send your online Master' I again felt humiliated and sent him on as many videos that I still had on my phone.

He again called me a filthy slave before ordering me to piss in a glass and show it on video. He said he wasn't in the mood to hear excuses. I got a glass and went into my bathroom and pissed into a glass. I really needed to pee and filled it entirely. Which made him laugh.

Some piss was dribbling form my caged cock and he told me to collect it in my fingers and lick them clean. This was so humiliating. Its bad being the slave of a slave even worse being the slave of your own slave.

I was still holding the glass in my hand when he ordered me to stick my fingers in the glass and mix the piss around. I did it not knowing what was coming next. Now lick your fingers clean again. My head dropped as once again I was licking my fingers clean of my own piss.

He ordered me again to stick my fingers in the glass of piss. I did as he ordered getting ready to lick my fingers once again. This time however he told me to get down on my knees and finger myself with my filthy piss covered fingers.

'Look into the camera, I want to see the look of shame as you degrade your ass with a pissy finger' I did as I was ordered, looking into the camera and fingering myself using my own piss as lube. My dick was starting to get hard in the cage. He of course called me filthy.

'Now use that filthy finger, put it in the glass and swirl it around then lick it off' I was now licking piss and ass juice off my fingers. He could see my dick was trying to get hard in the cage.

'Look at how far you have sunk' he taunted. 'Now do it again, but tell me how pathetic you are that you are doing it for me of all people.'

I stuck my fingers in the glass and began to suck the piss off. I stopped every few seconds and stuck my fingers in the glass and told him how pathetic I was especially for a former slave to be making me do it and then began sucking again.

'I'm busy now slave. I look forward to reading about this in your next chapter you are a filthy slave' and then once again he was gone.

Another week passed and I have been locked for over 21 days. 29 is my record and I am not eager to beat that. I text the college Master who I know is finishing exams. He is nice and apologises for been busy and tells me he will be over at the weekend.

The weekend comes around and I am excited to see my Master and hopeful he will give me the keys to my cage. He arrives as arrogant as ever and follows me to my bedroom. Luckily nobody else is home so we will have some privacy.

He shows me the video of him shaving my head. I was a bit confused as I had seen it before and thought what's the point then I noticed it was posted on Twitter and has over 10,000 views. I was shocked.

'Strip, but your collar and ball gag on. Then write 100 lines, saying I am a pathetic slut. Unlock your phone I want to text your Master' he orders. I unlocked my phone and hand it to him and then, strip and put the collar and ball gag on and begin to write the lines.

As I am naked on my knees, he is texting my Master. I don't know what he saying. Every so often he rubs his barefoot in my face. This makes the line writing a lot harder. Eventually I finish the lines and he ripped them up without looking at them. He then removes the ball gag.

'Lick my feet and tell me about your recent kinky experiences' I tell him about the slave getting revenge. He has read my stories and remembers what I have made this slave do. He asked if the slave made me lick pee of the toilet seat. I tell him he didn't ask me to.

He cuffs my hands behind my back and attaches a leash to my collar and walks me to the bathroom.

'You are going to lick my piss of the toilet seat for revenge for the slave that you failed. Pick a number between one and 100' he asks. I think for a second and think that whatever number I say he will make me lick it that number of times. I respond with one, thinking I'm clever.

'One minus 100, so you get to lick the toilet seat 99 times' He says while taking his dick out from his shorts and pissing all over the toilet seat. He then pushes me to my knees and pushes my face towards the seat.

I can smell the piss from the seat and start to lick it up. He is counting each time my tongue hits the seat. Eventually I get to 99 and there is no piss left on the seat. He picks me up and walks me back upstairs. He looks through my bag of toys and takes something out that I can't see.

'Stand up straight he says.' He then takes keys from his pocket and unlocks my cage. It is now 2 days I've been caged by him so it feels good to be free. He then shakes my dick a bit before putting it back on and putting the combination lock on.

'I am giving full control back to your online Master, I'm too busy to deal with you now' He takes a permanent marker and starts to write all over my body. He writes property of my online Master, fag, slut and other words until my body is covered in writing.

He uncuffs me and then takes me over his knee and starts to spank me. It hurts like hell and I began to cry and beg him to stop. He pushes me on the bed and picks up my belt from the floor he then starts to whip me with it.

'Goodbye slave, it was fun but I am going travelling during the college break. Your online Master will be in touch with you soon' he spits on me and leaves me there, naked, covered in writing with marks on my back.

My online Master began texting me much more and giving me tasks. The first task he gave me was to buy some adult diapers. He said he is now banning me from peeing in the toilet. For now on when I need to pee I must do it in the diaper.

Going to the shops and bar in an adult diaper was humiliating. I pissed in over 10 diapers before he told me my punishment was over. I was starting to get sick of the orders. It was now 35 days since I last came and I felt so frustrated.

'Slave, I was rereading your chapter with Filth and want to get some revenge for him the way the other slave got revenge for himself. I want you to piss in your boxer and then gag yourself with them and sit in your bathtub for 30 minutes'

As always, like the submissive robot I had become I did it on autopilot. I pissed into a pair of boxer shorts, things I hadn't worn in months since being banned from wearing them and pushed them in my mouth and taped them shut.

As I sat there tasting my own piss, I thought of all the humiliation I had endured over the last few years, from Master Control, to Master Matt, the Master in New York, the College Master, my current Master and even the slave I used to order around. I made a decision. I text my Master.

'I don't want to be a slave any more. I want to be free and stop this' I wrote.

'That's not your choice' He replied.

'Please sir, I begged' He thought for a while and made me an offer if I find someone on Grindr to fuck me. He will release me and delete all the videos and pictures he has off me. I had told Master Control that anal was a limit of mine and every other Master had accepted it. I thought hard.

'I agree sir' I couldn't believe I had said it but I wanted this all to end. I went back onto the internet and started my search to find someone to fuck me. I didn't want it to take as along as it did the previous times to find someone. After three days I found someone.

It was a long-haired guy in his mid-twenties. I actually found him quite hot. I was so desperate I didn't care, so finding someone hot was even better. He wasn't into older guy but was kinky and really liked seeing guys in chastity so he agreed.

Hearing him say he wasn't that into me but would fuck me anyway didn't feel good but at least this was my chance for release. I invited him over. He was really friendly and didn't treat me like any of the other Masters did.

He took my shirt off and we started to kiss. We lay on the bed and kissed for a while and then chatted. He thought my story was both funny and hot. He then pulled down my trousers and asked if I was ready. He then started to fuck me.

It hurt a lot more than I expected but after a while it felt good. He kept fucking me with the cage on while recording it on my phone. It didn't seem to last long enough and before long he came. I was so desperate to come but happy I had been fucked by the long-haired guy.

I sent my Master the video as my new friend lay beside me. It started to rain so I suggested he stay the night which he agreed to, we lay there and talked, sometimes kissing before falling asleep. The next day he woke and said goodbye and left.

I picked up my phone and saw a message on skype it said good boy, it had the combination to my lock and what I knew would be the last message I would get from my Master.

'Goodluck Derek, hopefully you will pursue other things after this, maybe you should text your friend from last night and see how things go. I had a lot of fun with you. Take care.'

I thought about replying to say thank you but then decided to let him have the last word. I took the cage off me and dropped it to the floor. I looked up at the roof for a few moments and then started to feel sleepy. I let myself drift off to sleep as Derek, not as a slave.

Thank you to everyone involved in this story, for all the Masters, the slaves, the readers and the people who text me with suggestions and feedback. I appreciate you all and I had more fun than bad times and did more stuff than I ever expected I would. Stay safe readers.