Kidnapped and Enslaved & Fucked

Story Info
Waking up bound in my dungeon, you’re fucked…
3.4k words
3.92
31.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrettyBully
PrettyBully
16 Followers

Slowly regaining consciousness, senses numbed and just awaking... Your blurry vision focuses in on an unfamiliar ceiling. Blinking, looking around, you next register an unfamiliar and unsettling room... was this a basement? You try to sit up but ropes restrain you. What the fuck??? Your brain clumsily searches through thick grogginess for a clue as to the events of the night before. Your heart races as you realise where you were last night... what that must mean for your current situation.

Memories rewound, the night before plays out again in your mind... You were hornier than ever and you couldn't get the creeping thoughts of indulging in kink out of your head.

It was a Friday and you knew the local sex club had their kink night on. You'd never put yourself out there in that way. You desperately wanted to. The pull was stronger than ever, the allure of meeting a powerful dominant woman... Just the idea of approaching, buying a drink, talking to a woman like that overwhelmed you with excitement... You had just no idea what you had truly gotten yourself into when you decided: tonight was the night. You were going.

Basic, smart black clothes on, you were out the door. Entrance paid, you settled in, surveying the surroundings as your fantasies swelled with the closeness of their potential reality. Though nothing you saw had caught your eye yet.

The evening was uneventful until it wasn't. Your eyes locked on to me, the moment my powerful presence entered your frame, you were nothing short of mesmerised. Following every movement of my body as I glide over to the bar. The arousal I instilled commanded your body. Your feet walked you hurriedly over to me, and forced your hand into your pocket to withdraw your wallet before your brain could even catch up...

Then you looked shyly and whispered to me...

"Excuse me Miss, but you are so divine, please, allow me to buy your drink"

I turned, glancing over you, wearing a sadistic grin, seeming to evaluate you.

"You may."

You noticed I winked at the server preparing my drink, who smiled back at me knowingly. The bartender took note, smirking, barely holding back outright laughter. He saw you sweating, nervous, maybe he even knew what was in store for you... His amusement seemed especially hard to smother as he asked you for your order, even more so as he handed it over to you...

Things get pretty cloudy from there. Lying bound on the cold, hard basement floor you recall flashes off our conversation. You remember falling for me deeply. You remember getting lost in my evil smile as I lazily and dismissively entertained your weak conversation... Then, nothing.

Hazily searching the every nook and cranny of your recollections for more information, you hear a door slam, you hear high heels click towards you.

You crane your neck to see what was coming for you... You see me. Whip in hand, a threateningly large strapon bouncing off my thighs with each step...

Shocked, stunned, your mind repeatedly replays one word:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Your mouth begins to work unconsciously to attempt to bargain pleas and screams instantly flowing from your lips...

"No, No, No, Wait, Wait, Wait"

The hard tip of my heel delivers a sharp, painful kick to your side as I cruelly tell you "shut the fuck up". Tears begin to well in your eyes as you attempt to clear your mind and reason a way out.

Crouching down beside you, kneeling down on top of you, My knees were pushing the air from your chest. My hands slip into your pockets, my fingers ever so close to your most sensitive spot. Through fear, your dick hardens...

Fingers finding what they were probing for, you feel your wallet being withdrawn from your pocket once again. Standing up, turning around and stepping forward, my high heels were now either side of your head. You look up and the view is like nothing you've ever seen before... it's like... heaven

The bouncing, menacing dildo strapped to my waist and thighs took immediate centre stage. The undoubtable threat to your pride, masculinity and virgin asshole was staring at you aggressively. At least 14 inches and thicker than any you'd ever seen. The monster dwarfed your already below average fully hardened dick.

Your eyes making it past that, found something else.... Just below, you could see my bare, dripping pussy, everything you had been wanting, needing. It hovered tantalisingly above your face. A wet drop hit your lips, sweet pussy juice, I was soaking wet and so horny. It could only be from the power and control I was taking away from you so completely, fuelling gushing waves of arousal.

You hear my entrancing voice break the silence but what I say doesn't register at first... but wait... did I just call out your name? Was that your full address? Then your birthdate?

Your driving license hit you unexpectedly in the face. You managed to pull your eyes away from my wet pussy, to figure out what the fuck was happening...

In my hands your wallet, pulling out all your bank cards you watch me tuck them away. Smiling down at you I then demanded:

"I'm going to need all the pins for these loser"

A wash of bravery filled you out of nowhere and stupidly you spoke back,

"No, i'm not giving you my pins"

What was supposed to be a firm and defiant tone came out weakly, pathetic. Even you didn't believe your own statement. You already knew you were soo much more than fucked.

"What the FUCK did you just say to me?!"

Sharp pain erupted as you caught the full force of my shoe stomping into your face.

Screaming crying, you geared up to try a different tactic to get through this... submit.

"Scream all you want bitch, no one will hear you. Here's what's going to happen. You're destined for servitude, I could see it in your eyes from the moment we met. So shhhh stop crying like a little bitch and listen up, because I'm about to tell you your future, for free, aren't you a lucky boy..."

I clearly wanted an answer so you searched for the one that I wanted, whatever would please me the most. A desperate attempt to earn mercy.

"Yes"

Once again it came out so incredibly pathetically, even you were beginning to hear it in your own words. Maybe you were weak, destined to be treated this way...

"You mean yes MISS" I bark at you.

"Yes Miss" you unconsciously chime back. Your dick was getting harder, this way all getting too much, you were getting too close. The potential consequences of fucking up, cumming, we're running through your mind.

"So, my weak little beta, this is what your future holds. Tonight you will be fucked, raw, broken in and used until you can't move, you will satisfy me in every way, do absolutely everything I say. I will teach you and you will learn. Then... in a month from now, you'll forget you ever had a life before this...

And in that instant, you couldn't hold back, you came...

Despite barely being restrained until its leash snapped and broke free, your crashing orgasm still took you by surprise. My feet were still planted either side of your head, legs, pussy still towering above you. I arch my back, looking over my shoulder and watch your exposed dick deceive you, spilling all your semen and all your secrets...

Orgasmic waves pushed through your cock, sending hot, sticky cum pumping out, spraying high up into the air. Your dick came and came without a single touch. Cum raining down endlessly, splattering over your stomach chest and all the way up to your face. Tied and stuck you couldn't avoid it... You were covered shamefully in your own juices, tied and humiliated on the floor of my basement. You'd shown me everything you'd been trying to hide...

My sweet giggle spun your head as much as your heavy orgasm.

"Awhhh that was adorable, I knew you were pathetic but I really thought you'd last longer than that... look at you, you've made such a mess haven't you..."

Without warning I dropped down into a squat, my wet pussy now held just inches from your face. Would you get to taste it? Somehow just that thought had your spent limp dick stirring and twitching again... tingling rippled over your body as my fingers touched, gliding over your chest, playing in the cum that was pooled there. My gentle touch felt electric, but at the same time soothing, calming even. Between that and the intoxicating scent of my pussy just inches from your mouth you forgot where you were. For a moment you felt peace, you felt serenity, you felt... cum covered fingers slipping between your lips.

A salty taste and slimy texture, it was wrong, you should have been disgusted, but you weren't. You liked it...

Who were you? This wasn't you... this wasn't normal. You had never even thought about eating your own cum, you wouldn't... you stop... Well, there was that one time years ago you had tried to suck your own dick after hearing it was possible... you got upside down on your bed, aimed at your face and started stroking, folding yourself, reaching to lick the juicing tip of your own dick... but that didn't count, besides it didn't even work... oh god, you thought, was this you... you were a little cumslut all along....

Giving into desire you suck my fingers clean. You like it even more, hope builds in your dick as you look up into my face, eyes begging me to feed you the rest. My seductive, sadistic smile is turning into an instant trigger for you.

"I know you want more, beg for it, tell me you're a pathetic little bitch and a cumslut"

Your immediate response was to comply, urgently eager words of compliance stumble out of your mouth

"Yes Miss, I want it, please, you've got me I'm a cumslut, I'm weak for you Miss, I'm your cumslut now I swear I'll do anything you say, I promise Miss I promise..."

Fuck. There was no denying it now. Any illusion of yourself you had before this melted away leaving the embarrassing truth glaringly obvious. I was right, you were made for this, destined for this, a weak cum loving little pervert who deserved nothing other than to be used like this, abused like this.

The rest of your cum collected in one swipe of my hand, you open your mouth to receive the remainder of your load. But SLAP, my open palm smacked swiftly across your waiting face. Rubbing around forcefully, shoving my fingers much more roughly, deeply into your mouth. The sensation of cum massaged into the back of your tongue.

You had liked it so much when I treated you nicely, tenderly hand feeding you your cum... You forgot how scared you were, how mean I had been. But you were reminded harshly as my fingers dove in too far. Your throat getting hand fucked, you began to choke, shake and resist.

Drooling, whimpering and gagged, you panic, then my hand pulls out of you suddenly.

"Oh you want to fight me still bitch? I'll teach you the lesson you really need to learn right fucking now."

Panic grows. Oh shit... What could THAT mean??

Standing up, I step one foot over you and drop back down in a squat at the side of your naked, rope bound body. I stroke your face...

"Just relax"

My voice was more than hypnotic ringing in your ears, but the vicious expression on my face was anything other than relaxing or reassuring.

"Relax yourself, and you will love this"

A creeping suspicion told you that you that this might hurt, hurt a lot... that you were really REALLY not going to love this...

Strong hands grabbed onto the ropes binding your arms, and hauled you over, flipping you brutally onto your face. From behind I mounted you, straddling your legs and dropping the heavy strap on directly between your vulnerable ass cheeks. As I leant forward, it swiped forcibly upwards, rubbing against your desperate, fearful little asshole.

My hand rubbed firmly up your back before my fingernails dug in. You cried out in pain...so desperate. Long sharp nails painfully traced a slow, sexy and sadistic scrape down the entirety of your back. You couldn't see to appreciate the stunning visual results of me marking my territory on you like I could. But you could feel it. Long, winding, burning red scratch marks branded you all over. You sensed my hands shift, grasping hold of the strap on, guiding the thick missile towards your tight trembling asshole. Rubbing your rim and pushing inside the tip began to stretch, and break past your rim. Asshole unlubed and in so much searing pain, you screamed out again. It sounded like a girl's screaming.

Launching a futile rescue mission to save your ass from destruction, you see no other option but to start pleading intensely...

"No Miss, no, please, it's too big, I can't take it, it's too much..."

Clearly amused and unpersuaded by your fear, I laughed, and snapped back...

"Are you trying to tell me it won't fit? Because trust me I'll make it fit... watch..."

My hips pulled away and the dick popped out of your ass. Drawing back, it then shot forward like a bow from an arrow. The head raced towards your rim like the unstoppable force of a great train barrelling towards the entrance of a too tight tunnel. It hit your rim again, it instantly broke its through your barrier and continued to relentlessly burrow deeper.

It smashed right through your anal virginity in a heart beat, before getting stuck around half way. Seven out of fourteen thick hard inches that tore your cheeks in two abruptly stopped still in your asshole. The pressure I was applying still remained, and the pain, but it wouldn't budge. I shove in hard, and you SQUEAL.

Shove, shove, shove... thrusting with all the power in my hips but it just won't go further.

"Ugh, I was not going to allow you this privilege, but since you're bitch ass is struggling sooo much..."

Before you had a chance to guess, you felt the full pressure of the massive dick filling your ass return, harder than ever, as I leant my full weight forward onto it. It slipped in suddenly, firmly one more inch as my hand reached over your shoulder. My palm, slapping into your face, began to wipe up all the tears you had been sobbing.

Even after such savage torture, this touch felt soo sweet. Bliss washes over you. This touch triggers you. It takes back to being covered in your own juices, your face wiped with your own sticky cum. The few seconds of rest has let your asshole, in some capacity, to begin to accommodate its violent intruder. Through the pain, your confused, abused mind began to register pleasure again...

I then withdrew my hand sharply, snatching away your bliss. Fear and suspense once again rushed in to fill its vacuum. You try to look over your shoulder but I shove your face hard into the ground.

"Stay fucking still"

Feeling my hand at your neck, still pinning your face into the floor... You hear me spit and you feel it land. The wet drip hitting directly, tingling the spot where your bullied hole clung tightly around the thick, destructive dildo. The sensation of my spit hitting you was breathtaking. Another luscious peak of pleasure among the pains and degradation.

You feel me inch out of you just slightly, stroking and rubbing. The sweet mix of spit and your own pathetic tears slathered the dildo still half in your ass. Panic inside you mounts, was this going to be just enough to get it all in?

I knew it was.

Then just like that, I'm back to pounding. Eight inches, then nine, ten, eleven and twelve folllowed in quick succession. Each hard shove conquering what felt like a mile of your ass's unbreached territory.

I was filling you up so much more than you ever thought was possible. Your tight hole barely was holding on for dear life. This was so overwhelming knew you had to search for some way to cope through the last few inches. You wracked your brain for calming thoughts...

The closest thing it could reach out for, was your recent memories. Searching, your mind found something that stood out. Grabbing hold of what it found, clutching on desperately, you dove deep. Your thoughts took you back to how we first met. The rush of excitement and arousal you felt as I captivated you, and every other man, with my entrance took you over once again.

The spiking and aching pain in your asshole faded to the background for you as you melted into this memory. You were soo drawn in, excited. Your initial hopes and anticipation seemed so secret and sordid, you were ever so scared to disgust me... but that previous version of yourself turned out to be so incredibly innocent, compared to your current situation. Nothing but naivety led you here, you were weak, desperate and gullible. It was your pathetic traits, and actions that earned you your place here on the end of my strap on. That sudden realisation hardened your dick further, and the shame blushed your face red.

The pumping, stretching sensation deep in your ass picked up speed and crashed back into the forefront of your senses.

"It looks to me like you're beginning to like this bitch, what a quick learner you are"

Somehow, even deep in the throws of this torture, my praise tasted like honey to you... sweeter than syrup and addictive like ecstasy, you needed more. Unable to speak or find words you choose actions. You arched up your back to receive as much as you could, offering me everything, opening up so completely.

The next shove rammed in, every single inch express delivered, driven home like smash from a hammer. Pushing in every last part deep into your ass, I laid my body down on top of yours. My hand closed in around your throat and tightened as I used that grip to pull you in inexplicably deeper.

My head laid on your shoulder and my heavy breathing stroked your cheek. The pumping dick in your ass slowed to a deep intentional rate. Discovering the compounding sensations all over your body, you notice the dampness covering you from head to toe. The sweat from my exertion rolled down onto you, and you felt even more wetness pooled at the back of your legs. It was all my delicious pussy juice, this entire time, abusing you, I was getting off on it so much more than you had realised. You were covered in the evidence...

The praise I'd given you, the pleasure I was getting from you... It made you feel pride, it made you feel purpose, and it was making you your dick rush with arousal, bringing you close to the edge again.

Back arched up, your excited dick was hanging down, accessible.

Reaching beneath you, my hand made contact with your touch starved dick. The heavens opened for you. New pleasure sensations kicked down the doors of your consciousness and broke your mind entirely.

Milking you, pumping in and out of you, my body pressed against yours, you became mine.

My fingers twisted through your hair and pulled, forcing your head up, and my dick in deep. Broken weak and dazed, you came again.

The smooth paced strokes on your dick and in your ass worked your pumping dick to its maximum. Pushing, milking, and extracting every drop of pleasure, every drop of cum you could offer. My laughter sent tingles down your spine as you were held, physically by the pressure of my weight and the ropes tightly wrapped around your body... but also trapped captive mentally, suspended in orgasmic waves of euphoria.

My soft voice cuts through your daze.

"See little one, what did I tell you? I'm always right. You were made for this, tell me, who are you?"

The deeply honest answer came to you immediately...

"I'm yours Miss, I'm your slave. Please keep me, please miss, I NEVER want to leave..."

PrettyBully
PrettyBully
16 Followers