Master Controller Act 01: Origination

Story Info
Mark was a loser, but using science will rise to power.
9k words
4.46
108.5k
139

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

This first story is merely introduction and does not represent how the rest of the story is going to go, but still has some steamy scenes. Thanks for reading.

*****

Chapter 1 – Meet Mark

Meet Mark.

Though very down trodden, he tried his best to be an upbeat guy. Unfortunately, the majority of his life sucked pretty bad. With a combination of a pudgy physique, due to a severe lack of athleticism, as well as a shortened ... "manhood", he had never been popular, or even respected. Furthermore, he never built up the esteem or confidence to be able to make something more of himself. Last year he graduated from university with high honors and several references from his professors, due to his advanced intellect. He had landed a prestigious job at the premier Company for cutting edge science. Hoping to finally reach a better plain of existence, or at least finally get some action, since he had completely lacked in that area. Alas.

Starting at the Company, he had assumed that finally, working a professional environment, he may actually start getting treated professionally. He also assumed that working with adults would mean that he'd finally be treated as one himself. However, this was not to be.

The Company was predominantly staffed by women, and many of them beautiful and attractive. Of the four departments, three were headed by dominant women, and even the Company itself was run by Claire, a no nonsense Ice Queen who ruled with an iron fist and her cold beauty.

The division that Mark had been assigned to was delving into the field of nano-technology. This was Division 1. Only half a dozen staffed the department, and only two or three seemed competent enough for the job. However his boss, Claire, seemed to have it in for him especially. Regularly yelling, cussing and nagging him.. Her favorite insults for him were: "a fucking slob", "a two-legged piece of shit", "a bottom bitch", and the one that hurt the most, "a dickless, pathetic, excuse of a man". And the rest of the employees were either silent or complicit in the bullying, except for one.

Crystal was a sweet woman of mixed heritage. She had naturally straight brunette hair, and large eyes. Her beauty was a little offset by her somewhat abnormally large nose, but what was made up for by her sweet demeanor and loving personality. Plus, she had a great ass and larger, full, perky breasts. It was hard to tell since she normally dressed conservatively bordering on dowdy, due to her own esteem issues. And fully unbeknownst to Mark, she harbored a deep crush for him, but was too shy to do anything about it. Still she always made sure to be nice to him, when no one else would.

But despite his one true friend, the rest of the women held no regard for Mark, and following Claire's example, would belittle him and send him on pointless errands just because they could. Sending him to get coffee, making him empty trash cans, and even cleaning the girl's bath room just for added humiliation.

Whereas before he would have simply hung his head and accepted the berating, he had decided that now was his time to finally take a stand, so he submitted a complaint against Claire to the Human Resources department for her abusive treatment against him, finally hoping for some kind of justice. Again, alas.

Chapter 2 – Nela of HR

A couple of days after submitting the complaint he opened up his email box and saw a response from the Director of HR, Nela. The meeting was to take place during the lunch hour, in her office, to discuss the complaint that he had lodged.

When he showed up at her office, Nela was sitting primly behind her desk and invited Mark to come in and sit in one of the two comfortable leather chairs that were situated in front of her desk. He did. She stared at him rather intensely and a lifetime of meekness kicked in, and he lowered his head in submission. She smiled knowingly, another easy prey to have fun with. He waited awkwardly to begin the session and heard an odd noise from her computer, but didn't want to pry. He looked toward her briefly, but Nela continued to stare showing no indication of how she wished to proceed.

Nela was a striking woman with an imposing presence. While her extreme hourglass figure was something to behold, with her large posterior that is sung about in modern music, she had perky breasts topped above her slim waist, she definitely turned heads when she walked by in her heels with a deliberate swag to her step. But her real features that drew looks was her face. She had brown eyes that seemed able to see into your soul and rich full lips that eluded to acts of passion and lust. And what's more, she knew it.

What many didn't know about her, was her cold, calculated, sadistic desires. She got off on the psychological torture that she could impose on others, and she was good at it. She had lost count on the number of men that she had poked, prodded and weakened to her will, and left broken. The thrill of the hunt was what she lived for, talking to unsuspecting men and finding their weakness, which she always did. Then she would cow them until they were nothing more than heaps of pathetic meat, crying and ashamed. Mark was her next victim, and she intended on enjoying the hunt, kill and display of it all.

"Thank you for coming in, Mark. How are you doing today?"

"I'm fine ma'am, thank you."

Ha. "Ma'am"? This little boy doesn't know what he's in for. "I'd like to address the complaint that you submitted against your supervisor. Your accusations are rather intense, and I'd like to make sure we've verified all claims before taking any action. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes ma'am, I do." Damn, I wish I could stop feeling like a little kid in front of her. But that intense gaze is really making it hard. But I've got to do this if I want any hope at a life, and a career.

"Good. Now you state that Claire has made several statements against you. You claim she referred to you as several things, but specifically a "dickless, pathetic, excuse of a man". Is that correct?" Ooh, that was a good one. I can't wait to get to use that one specifically.

I winced. Even in this setting that remark still hurt. "Y-Yes m-ma'am, Th-that's correct."

"I see." Time to go in for the kill. "And why do you take issue with that?"

Mark just stared at her. In shock. Taken aback by the cavalier attitude she took saying that to him. What does she mean why do I take issue with it?

"I'm s-sorry, m-ma'am. I d-don't u-understand the qu-question." FUCK. Why can't I speak straight?!

"I'm asking, why are you complaining about Claire referring to you in this way? Isn't it the responsibility for you manager to coach you based on factual evidence gathered from history and metrics? So if Claire was simply coaching you and pointing out opportunities for improvement, then she is appropriately doing her job. Right?"

Mark was speechless. Was this woman really saying that Claire was in the right? Was she further accusing him of not being a man? How could she, the head of HR, possibly think she could get away with this?!

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, what ... "

"Well, I have to consider all sides in matters such as these. I can't simply take the word of one ... "man" ... against the reputation of a veteran employee with so much tenure. So I need to ask you again, why are you complaining about the statement made by Claire?"

"B-but she c-can't talk to m-me like that! A-and what she s-said is c-completely unf-founded!"

"Are you sure? In my research, the facts seem to back her statement."

Mark blinked. "Research?"

"Oh yes. Would you like to meet my research assistant? You may recognize her."

Nela took hold of the lower corner of her computer monitor and slowly turned it around and towards him. And in the screen was the live streaming faces of two blasts from his past. Vanessa and Rachel. While it's been almost two years since that horrible night, the emotional trauma was still very real to him. He could feel his entire body burn with remembered embarrassment. He sent out a silent prayer that this would just end. He wanted to just get out of this now.

"Umm. Ma'am, I think I would rather just go ahead and retract my complaint and get back to work." He started getting up to leave.

"SIT DOWN!"

He did.

"Now, Mark, Rachel here is an old friend of mine, and when I told her about the new pathetic excuse of a man that started working at the Company she immediately remembered a pathetic excuse of a man from college. So imagine our mutual surprise when we realized we were talking about the same person. Then, she told me a very amusing story of a special weekend she had with you."

Mark started hyperventilating.

"Hang on. Before we go any further, there are a few more people I feel should be included."

Just when Mark felt like this meeting couldn't get any worse, he turned and saw Claire, his supervisor, AND Pearl, the head of the company, Claire's boss. While Claire was a rotund woman that had the look of a woman that was once "hot stuff", but had lost it to bad eating habits, Pearl was a knock out. Running a major research and development science based company researching cutting edge tech would take a certain kind of person, Pearl filled the aesthetic and more. But Mark's appreciation for Pearl's aesthetic appearance, because right now he was in the middle of his worst nightmare.

He was about to try to stand up again, but again was ordered to sit down. Then Nela made introductions amongst the ladies, and the reason for requesting an audience outside of the company as "character witnesses".

"Rachel, we are all here because Claire is having her reputation brought under scrutiny for referring to Mark as a 'dickless, pathetic, excuse of a man'. Now, I would hate for Claire to have anything tarnish her impressive record with the Company, but that is a pretty severe statement to make ... if not true."

"Oh, I totally agree with you, Nela. And I'm sorry to see such a prominent female figure being victimized by another worthless "man". However, I, and my friend Vanessa, would like to bring first-hand knowledge that may shed some light on the situation. Isn't that right, Vanessa?"

Vanessa smiled maliciously. "Oh, you are so right, Rachel. Nela, we both have had a chance to see what Mark's unfashionable pants are hiding. From personal experience, I'd have to agree with Claire. 'Dickless' is a very apt definition for Mark."

Nela stood up and walked around the desk. Time for the real fun. "Ladies, ladies, I think the testimonies of these two fine upstanding women is sufficient enough cause to settle the matter in a final way. Mark, please expose yourself."

WHAT?! No! I can't! She wouldn't! Mark started shaking his head fervently pleading for mercy with his eyes, unable to remove the cotton from his mouth to say anything.

Nela was hoping for this. "Mark, remove your lower clothing NOW, otherwise I will ask that a full statement of Rachel's and Vanessa's accounts be drafted and submitted into your permanent record for public viewing as grounds to waive your complaint against Claire. This means that everyone will know about the claim you made and how we were able to refute it based on eyewitness testimony about what happened to you back in college. Is that what you want to happen?"

Mark could no longer hold back the tears he had been fighting. He whined and quivered like a child, and his whole body shook. He could feel the heat from his entire body flushing with humiliation and embarrassment. Nela gave him a meaningful glare, clearly sending the message that she would not be asking a second time.

With trembling hands he reached to his belt and fly. It took him a little bit to gain enough control of his fingers to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants, and gain a hold of his zipper to pull it down. He shut his eyes tight, and took a breath, before pulling down his pants. His ugly white brief underwear lost him even more of his already lacking dignity.

All the women laughed, hard. Mark instinctually covered his crotch area, and started shaking even harder.

Nela, tried very hard to hide her mirth. "Now, now, Mark, you know what you need to do. No need delaying the inevitable."

Mark, was no longer in control. His body was quivering so strongly now that it started to cave in on itself. He started to crouch in, begging for this nightmare to finally be over.

Nela, was loving every second of this. Feigning impatience, she fixed him with a hard stare. "Mark, I don't have time for your games! Do I need to authorize force?!"

Mark didn't know what that meant, but he was still not in control enough of his trembling muscles to be able to comply with Nela's command. Then he felt a very sharp pain on his right buttock. It shocked and hurt him. A sharp burst went straight to his brain. He whirled around and saw Claire had taken initiative and spanked him, hard.

"I don't have time for this! Stop crying like a fucking baby and get on with it!"

Mark put his hands up in a universal plea for her not to strike him again, and then promptly lowered them to his waistband of his tighty whities. With a deep breath and a final steeling of resolve he pulled down his underwear, and presented his tiny, hairy shriveled member to the room of domineering women. It took all his self-control to clench his fists at his sides. The women exploded into uproarious laughter.

"Oh, my GOD! I didn't know they could be that small!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Fuck me! I couldn't even have imagined it. I mean I know I called him dickless, but FUCK!" Claire asserted, leaning in, and squinting her eyes at the tiny object, as if she may need additional instrumentation to find it.

Nela approached Mark, and sat on her haunches in front of him, and reached out for his penis with a couple of fingers. "Rachel, Vanessa, Claire, I'm afraid you are going to have recant your initial statements. Mark's penis is indeed miniscule, but it is there. Now, it is true that he is a pathetic excuse of a man, since there would never be any chance of him being able to please a woman with ... THIS, however, you are going to have to draw back your full statement. Understood?"

It took Claire another minute to gain enough breath from laughing to answer Nela, but she nodded and said she would make sure to announce that Mark's baby dick really did exist. Unfortunately, hearing this was the final wave that broke the dam. Mark went wide eyed and hunched down into a deep crouching position, and that's when Nela saw the small yellow stream flow away from him.

"Are you serious?! You are actually pissing yourself?!" Nela asked with incredulity.

Rachel laughed aloud, "Oh, I forgot about this. Poor, little Mark has bladder control issues when performing in front of a crowd."

Vanessa chimed in, "That's right! Rachel remember the dance recitals!"

"I sure do," Rachel answered with wicked glee.

Mark hadn't done this in almost two years. He just stayed in his little ball crying and peeing himself. He was completely prepared at that moment to run away and never look back. Alas, he wouldn't have this luxury.

Once Nela had regained her composure, she knelt down and stared right into Mark's soul, "That was quite a performance Mark. I'm going to enjoy watching the REPLAY of this time, and time, again, from the video surveillance in this room that captured EVERYTHING."

Mark was beyond shocked. He was beyond speechless. He was truly and completely broken. When Nela reached out her hand, he took it, and slowly rose with her. When she told him to remove his shoes, socks, underwear and pants, he did so with no hesitation, just numb obedience. Then when she told him to lay down on the floor by his piss, he did and spread his legs as ordered.

"Now Little Mark, since your baby dick can't be trusted to behave like a grown up, I'm going to have to take measures towards company hygiene."

That's when she started to put the thick diaper on him.

"Mark, you will be required to keep your diaper on while on Company premises. I will have the staff updated to ensure that your diaper is operating to specifications and if need be to be changed. You will be required to present yourself for inspection should any Company employee request it. If you do not, you will be ... Reprimanded. Do you understand?"

Mark sullenly nodded his head up and down. He knew he had been beat.

Chapter 3 – Diaper Duty

Of course, Nela had sent him back out into the work space, accompanied by Pearl and Claire, without any way to hide his shame. Making the plain observation that she didn't have a spare pair of pants in Mark's size, nor could she allow Mark to put his pissed soaked pants back on. What's more, because of his belly, his shirt barely cleared the waist line and so his padded crotch was readily visible to everyone.

The guidelines of his pampering were outlined to the employees so there would be no misunderstanding of their roles to play in this horrific scenario of degradation. The majority of the employees, of course, jumped at the opportunity to provide their services for the Company. His rare ally, Crystal, did her best to help him stay at his work place and not need to get up and move about the Company, hoping to help him avoid further humiliation.

However, it became very common to see a female co-worker "happen" to pass by Mark's work station and say "baby, let me make sure your diapee isn't wet, and Mark, crimson with embarrassment, would stand up so the co-worker could check his diaper. Many of the women would cup the front of his crotch and make some off handed statement of barely noticing if anything was there, and then to verify the status of the diaper, would look down at his pathetic 2 ½ inch limp dimp, not even trying to stifle a laugh.

After only two hours after his meeting with HR, a male co-worker "accidentally" spilled water down his crotch, and this was quickly followed by a female co-worker saying "baby, your diapee looks full". Though he protested, and even tried to fight, he was easily wrestled to a table, splayed wide, and his diaper was changed in front of everyone. This caused another incident, but fortunately the woman changing him was ready to shield the masses with the new diaper. After she pulled away the wet full diaper, she pulled out a new diaper and placed it underneath his bottom. Then she took a copious amount of diaper rash ointment and liberally rubbed it all around his crotch. He couldn't help it, the attention, the friction, the female touch, his penis started erecting. Sadly the most it could muster was barely 4 inches. This brought about an entirely new wave of laughter from everyone enjoying the show. Which in turn caused Mark to roil all over again in paralyzing humiliation that did nothing to help combat this image of being a baby.

News came to Nela that Mark had tried to resist instruction and not readily allow the changing, she came down and told him that because he couldn't behave properly, his punishment would continue through the week, and that he was to report to his supervisor upon the start of the business day for proper application of his diaper. He broke down in tears again, begging for Nela to reconsider and commute the sentence, but she was unwavering. Everyone laughed at the big baby. When everyone had left, Crystal approached him and helped him up and back to his desk, doing her best to console him.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers