Master Controller Act 02: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roughly, he pushed her on to the bed where she fell on her back. Not able to understand why her body wouldn't let her run away, she was even more aghast at the realization that he had then yanked her underwear down her legs and cast them aside like nothing. He spread her legs and drew near, his underwear having been pulled down at some point.

She cried for him to stop, and even was able to muster enough will power to put her hands up, but he just swatted them to the side, leveled himself, and thrust in. The raw sensation of skin to skin contact, mixed with the horrible sensation of such a blatant violation roiled in her body, but as he bucked like an animal between her legs, her body tried desperately to pull him in. She felt his small, throbbing member engorge and throb in her pussy until she felt him push one final violent time. He released stream after stream deep in her, and her body started convulsing with the sensory overload. She screamed as she came harder than she had ever thought possible. Then there was blackness.

Chapter 6 -- Mary's New Life

She came to about an hour later. Her body was still tingling and even the sheets that were lightly draped over her body was almost more than she could stand. She got out of bed, feeling both revitalized and exhausted at the same time, but the nagging was gone. That's when the revulsion hit her. Her body had forced her to crave Mark, and she was on the verge of throwing up because of it. Furthermore, not only had her body forced her to engage in such a vile act with such a pathetic and grotesque version of a man, but she had enjoyed it more than even she thought possible. She had had sex before, and found the act so distasteful she had vowed it off for life. This was not going to stand, she was not going to let this ever happen again. She was going to go downstairs where she heard the television sound on, and rip Mark a new one.

She put on her pair of velvet pajamas, long sleeved that buttoned in the front, with shorts that tied at the bottom. She stomped her way downstairs and was ready to let loose, when she saw him, still naked sitting on the sofa watching TV. Against her will, her eyes immediately locked on to his now flaccid penis. Her mouth watered, and so did her cunt.

Her physical reaction doubled the anger in her. "How dare you!!"

Mark muted the news story of another villainous plot foiled by Maxima, and he turned to look at his girlfriend. He looked her up and down, and had obvious misgivings about her wardrobe choices. The anger tripled at that point.

"Don't you EVER fucking touch me again! Do you hear me you sick son of a bitch?!"

"It seemed like you were enjoying it pretty well. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Fuck you! If you ever try and touch me again I'll fucking report you for rape!"

She stormed off again. Mark wasn't worried. He let her stomp away and get some rest.

Unfortunately, her rest was to be very short lived, because every time she saw, heard, smelled, or sensed any evidence of her boyfriend, it would immediately turn her to thoughts of his penis, which immediately led to thoughts of his sperm, which would immediately feed the Need.

At first, she stayed strong of will and cast the thoughts aside as vile and gross, but slowly she began to imagine his thick almost white cream shooting into her and filling her. It was enough to make her want to scream. She still had absolutely no attraction to him whatsoever, but the Need was starting to overcome that small facet of her personality. Soon she wouldn't be in control.

Chapter 7 -- Over the Edge

Two mornings later, early in the morning, and with the bathroom door closed to create a barrier for propriety, she called out to him to see if he was still there. He was. She came out of the bathroom, still wearing the pajamas, and saw him there already dressed and ready for work.

"I was wondering .... " she faltered.

"Yeah." He asked with a hint of impatience.

"Well, the other night ..." she took a deep breath, repulsed by the idea of the act, and completely aghast at the fact she was about to ask for it to happen again, "if we could ... that is ... do it again."

She looked up and saw a look of confusion, and a hint of disgust on the face of her boyfriend. He clearly didn't appreciate what he saw. He continued to gather his things and turned to leave saying as he drew away from her, "I don't think so." And walked towards the door.

She stood there, trembling at the events that had just transpired. He had turned her down! The Mark she knew would have moved his own personal heaven and earth at the opportunity to hold her hand! And now he was casting her off. And what's worse, she Needed him.

Mark continued before walking out of the bedroom. "You don't look like you're really trying. Is that get up supposed to do something for me? Plus I'm already dressed for work and I'm not about to have go through getting dressed again. Look, I'll be home a little after five, if your dressed with a little more effort ... maybe I'll feel it more then." With that he left.

Mary really did break down this time. She collapsed to her knees and cried.

Chapter 8 -- Mary Tries Again

Mark could barely stand it. The entire day drug on so slowly. Crystal maintained her character and didn't interact with him more than usual, but did offer. He politely declined, he wanted his stores to remain full for later that day.

When he got home, he was greeted with the sight of Mary standing in front of him naked arms crossed covering the really good bits.

It's not that he doesn't appreciate a naked woman, but there is something more alluring to him about a woman in negligee, or suggestive clothing. So her being full on naked in front of him meant he would have to train her further. So, he walked in, glanced at her, frowned and walked away.

Mary's eyes bugged out and she ran after him in horror. She had spent all day trying to fight the urge that had been racking her body, but when she realized he was about to walk through the door all her defenses crumbled. At this point, she was willing to do ANYTHING to get more of his semen in her.

She caught up with him and dropped to her knees in front of him, holding her hands up in a placating gesture for him to hear her cries. "PLEASE! Please have sex with me! I need it! I'll do anything you ask!"

"First, put something sexy on. Then we'll talk. You've lived with me for six months, you should be able to figure it out." He smirked and walked into his study, locking the door.

She stared after him, but only for a second. She quickly went upstairs and started going through her dresser. She found a pair of lacy, bright red lingerie. The bra had a fair amount of support, but was meant more for seduction, and the panties were a thong back with flaring lace in the back, and a fairly translucent triangle in the front. She had bought them, but had never worn them, more of a tease for Mark than anything, but now she was hoping it would work. Then she went to her closet. She found a top that had a V-neck that would show her cleavage amply, and a flare out at the bottom that resembled an almost skirt, but it was only supposed to accentuate her hips. And for the bottoms, she put on a tight black miniskirt she had. It made her ass look great. She finished the look with black heeled shoes over her thigh high stockings. The makeup she knew how to do. She rouged her cheeks and darkened the lipstick. She looked like a whore, she hoped.

As she traipsed down the stairs, she gingerly knocked at Mark's door. "Go wait in the living room, I'll be there in a moment." He called to her from inside his study. She hated this feeling of vulnerability.

When he finally came into the living room, he appraised her with much more appreciation. She hated how much she drew satisfaction from that. "Not bad." He said, as he continued to admire her like a piece of meat. "Now, lose the skirt."

She stared at him incredulously. "What?" she almost whimpered.

"I said. Take. Off. The. Skirt." He sounded each word out sharply.

"but ...." She faltered, and drew her hands to cover her lower region.

"Fine." And he turned around to leave.

"NO! WAIT!" she yelled in desperation. He turned towards her again.

With trembling fingers, she reached for the zipper behind her and slowly lowered it. Once her skirt had widened enough she began slowly lowering the skirt in front of him. The other night, when he was tearing the clothes off of her body, she hadn't really had time to think on it. But now that she was making her own conscious decision to remove an article of clothing, it cemented that much more how submissive she was being to him. And she hated it!

She stood up, and kicked the skirt away with her right high heel clad foot, blushing fiercely from her face down to her thighs which were now exposed. Her jaw was aching at the grinding of her teeth, she was hating this man more and more by the second. She moved to cover her sexy underwear, when he drew near. He grabbed her wrists and moved them forcefully to her sides. Then started the humiliating act of walking around her. When he got to her back, he carelessly grabbed her rear with his right hand and groped her for a second. "Kind of saggy," he muttered. Then he kicked at her right foot with his left until she separated her legs a little bit. He then walked back to her front and started moving his finger back and forth across the front of her panties. The electrical stimuli that shot through her body was almost too much, but yet she still couldn't cum. "It would look better shaved."

There was no doubt in her mind that she was going to kill him, but her body wouldn't let her make a move until the Need had been sated.

"I'm too tired. I don't feel like doing it right now." And he promptly sat down in front of the television and turned it on. She didn't know what to do. She had gone too far to quit now. She briefly considered just jumping on him and getting what she needed, but for some reason that thought simply drifted away.

She threw herself to the floor at his feet. Looking up to him with pleading eyes. "Please!"

He casually glanced down at her, and smiled. A dark mischievous smile which put a deep seeded fear in him. "Crawl around the coffee table, slowly, until I tell you to stop."

This was too much. "Fuck you!"

He shrugged in the sofa, and she stormed off, picking up the skirt on her way out.

He was amused. He knew she would soon regret her decision, but to make sure it really sunk in he got up, made sure he had a change of clothing and drove away. Crystal was home and very available. He had some more documents to drop off, and figured who better to pass some time with.

Chapter 9 -- Morning Surprise

She was seething! How dare he ask her to do something so demeaning. But the Need was too great. She paced and tried to think on anything else. Distract her brain from the growing Hunger deep within her. But it was winning.

She came back down ready to beg for another chance, but he was gone! She searched everywhere only to realize the car was gone. She panicked and started calling his phone, but it kept going to voicemail. She tried to masturbate, but couldn't climax. She Needed him. She left multiple messages for him to come back home and she swore to make it right. The moment she left the message she hated herself for degrading herself so horribly for a man.

After a long, cold shower, she was starting to feel a little more herself. But when she got out, he was in bed and waiting. She gave serious consideration to sleeping in the guest bedroom, but he looked towards her making it clear she had no other option. She put on a comfortable pair of panties, but he simply tsked at her, so she changed to a white cotton thong, and he nodded in approval. Then she reached for her wool pajamas, long sleeved and pants, and he tsked again, so she changed to a comfortable tank top and shorts. But he simply said, "Not the shorts", and she shed those too. She got into bed and stayed as far to the edge as she could.

"If you want. I should be in a giving mood tomorrow morning. You can help yourself if you like."

He reached out and ran a finger down her spine, and despite her best efforts she shivered, hating herself as she did it.

She heard his breathing get deeper and deeper within the next couple of minutes, and his finger had never moved from her back.

The next morning, she was so horny she could barely breathe. She fully woke up almost an entire hour before her alarm was supposed to go off, but hadn't really slept at all through the night. She turned towards him, and he was still breathing deeply, lost, no doubt, in some perverted dream. He wasn't any more attractive in his sleep than awake, and she resented that she had had to settle for him. She was growing steadily to hate him more and more, but the Need was still too great. She tossed and turned, and couldn't shake the feeling. She got up and went downstairs, she was hoping she would be able to walk it off, but to no avail. She got herself a cold glass of water, and tried holding the cold glass to her forehead, but that did nothing either.

Somehow the very presence of him started building a Need in her for his semen. The thought made her wretch. However, when he touched her, the buildup was even faster, and stronger. She tried yet another time to masturbate the desire away, but grew even more frustrated. She couldn't understand it, the loathing she had for him, and absolute lack of attraction for him had not dissipated. He was still just as disgusting a human being to her as he had ever been. But physiologically, she had such a yearn for his semen inside her in some way shape or form that it was a physical pain to go without.

She stood in the kitchen for what seemed like an hour, and the Need would not go away, or go down. She struggled with different ideas, to run, to fight, to scream, but her body simply did not feel up to the task. So, she swallowed a lump down and steeled herself. She went back upstairs, still in just a thong and tight tank top, and came into the bedroom. He was still asleep, on his back, snoring like the pig he was. She could see his morning glory beckoning to her like the shah of a harem, expecting her to do her "duty". She got under the sheets, then started repositioning herself to be at eye level with it. She made one last ditch effort to refuse the urge, but it was no use. She reached out and drew his ugly white underwear down.

When his smelly, hairy dick popped out, her mouth immediately wrapped around it with a hunger she had never felt before. There was no conscious thought to the action, only instinct that this is what she would need to be made right again. She took it in and sucked away at it hungrily, knowing the source of all she wanted lay within.

Mark had awoken to quite a pleasant surprise. He had first awoken when she initially got out of bed and left the bedroom. He quickly repositioned himself to lie on his back, awaiting the inevitable. It amused him that she had covered herself for some semblance of modesty, so the first thing he did was pull the blanket clear of her thong clad ass sticking in the air. She wagged her ass back and forth wanting to keep it covered, but not able to pull away from the task at hand. It was truly hilarious. Then he reached down until he felt the plush and squishy ball that was her breast, clad in the thin material of her tank top. He reached in and felt around until he found her nipple, and started rolling it between his index and middle finger, the rest of his hand groping at her breast. She moaned loudly at the touching, but kept bobbing and sucking, obviously trying to make it end.

Mary was getting desperate as her Need was now growing exponentially at the direct contact with his cock, combined with the erotic fondling of her breast. They had never been that sensitive before. Then thankfully, she started to feel his small dick start to swell in her mouth, and then the glorious white ambrosia spewed into her mouth and everything was right again. Her mouth stayed latched on for a couple of seconds, as she screamed with her mouth full, riding his climax to the last drop, and her body quivered on the bed, her cold ass sticking out of the sheets and her upper body still covered by the blanket. She collapsed in orgasmic bliss, trembling violently.

So Mark, smirking evilly, got up and took a shower. When he got out, she was still a little out of it. He walked over and smacked her bare ass hard, which elicited a loud yelp from her, and an immediate reaction to scoot back and sit up in the bed. She drug the blanket with her to cover her thinly veiled body.

Mark mused at this, then turned and left.

Chapter 10 -- Ground Rules

The next day he came home at 5:30, and she was waiting for him. She wore a slutty black dress that plunged very low, showing the full form of her breasts, and rode very high on her thighs. If she breathed too heavy it might show the front of her panties and the bottom arcs of her ass cheeks. With it she wore a black thong of a shiny material and black high heels.

Mark quickly marshalled his expression and arched one eyebrow and said, "Can I help you?"

"I-I need m-more." She stated dejectedly. Her head hung low, and her body blushed fiercely. He loved this sight. She was completely at his mercy.

"Let's go to the living room." She turned to walk, but Mark had other thoughts. "No! I'll walk. You can crawl."

She stared at him, and an immediate fire of rage passed across her expression. She was ready to tell him exactly how to crawl, but then she realized that that may delay her "fix", delay satisfying the Need. She didn't know what to do. Every thought was of defying him and telling him exactly how she felt about him, but every muscle fiber wanted to obey to ensure Mark remained happy and gave her what she Needed.

Staring daggers at him, she got down on all fours she proceeded to turn around and crawl away from him, sure that he was getting a prime view of her black thong clad ass. When she got to the sofa she stopped, and was about to stand again.

He sat down on the edge of the sofa, spread his legs and said, "Get to work."

She looked up in horror understanding what he was asking. Then he turned his attention to the television.

She stared back at the bulge. She grew up a proud woman, and the idea of debasing herself to this act, was more than she could handle. But the Need. With trembling hands she reached towards his upper thighs, took a breath and proceeded to open his pants. She grabbed his waistline of his pants and underwear and pulled hard to get him free from the constraints of his clothes.

His modest member popped free and stood as tall as it could. She had to try and produce saliva as her mouth went dry. She looked up, hoping for a hint of mercy, and he just stared at her with an arched brow. So with what will power she had left, she steeled herself, opened her mouth, and took him in.

For Mark, the mere fact that his uppity bitch of a girlfriend, who before would barely let him touch her or hold her hand, was now on her knees and taking his dick in her mouth like a common whore, gave him such a sensation of overpowering machismo.

Mary had NEVER done this before, but now twice in one week! Luckily Mark wasn't big at all, so this job was made that much easier. She sucked and slurped with gusto, striving to get his filthy man milk out of him and into her. She could feel him grow and pulse in her mouth until she felt the tension build to iron cords in his dick, and suddenly it all came rushing into her mouth and down her throat. She came, hard. Her whole body started convulsing and she started moaning loudly around the cock still in her mouth. For Mark the whole arrangement was so powerful, that after the climax he was very light-headed.