Master Controller Act 02: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm was very powerful, but not as powerful as when he had penetrated her several nights earlier. Before he left, he reached down and pulled up her skirt, and exposed one her breasts by pulling the cup to the side, then he left. She came too about ten minutes later and saw the state of herself in the mirror behind the sofa. She realized what he must have done and the humiliation was doubled the exorbitant amount that it already was. She broke down in tears at the realization of what she had done, at what her body had made her do. She realized she still found the idea of sex as totally distasteful, and the idea of the male penis as supremely gross. But for some reason, every fiber in her being wanted every last ounce of the vile fluid that she could milk from it. This idea made her cry even harder.

Chapter 11 -- Finding Her Station

That night Mark came in and told her to get her filthy, whore ass cleaned up and in bed. She stared daggers at him, ready to mouth off, she had been thinking much more clearly post-climax, and she was also able to consider that if she got on his bad side he might withhold from her again. She needed to stay in control at all costs. She started walking towards the stairs, but before getting there he commanded her to stop. He then walked up, reached the bottom of her dress, and quickly lifted it over her head and off her body. She was left in only a thong and high heels.

Crimson red with shame, she covered her breasts and started walking up the stairs. She didn't want him to catch sight that the act of stripping her had started to arouse her intensely, and she needed to get into the shower and under cold water as soon as possible. But as she walked up the stairs, she felt probing perverted fingers start to caress between her legs, him having a perfect view to her cleft. The touch went through her like a thunder clap and it was all she could do to keep walking. She ran to the shower and he let her leave, knowing she'd be back for more.

"There are going to be some changes from now on," he started lecturing at her as she came out of the shower, "I'm going to need you to get rid of all of your pants and shorts. You can keep some of the tights for outdoor exercising, but that's it."

She stared at him with bewilderment. Was he really going to tell her how to DRESS?!

"I also need you to get rid of the dowdy clothes, the long sleeve shirts that cover your boobs, the long skirts that don't give me easy access, and the ugly ass underwear you have. From now on I want you to dress like you're trying to impress me, all the time."

"Are you serious?" she asked in bewilderment. She was a proud feminist. How dare he belittle her to nothing more than a sex toy for him. She was her own woman and could dress however the hell she wanted to.

"Very. I'm also going to insist you go to the gym more often. I won't be able to look past the pounds you're starting to put on."

That was the last straw. "FUCK YOU! I'm a person, and you can't talk to me like that! I'll dress however the fuck I want to dress, and I'll eat whatever the fuck I want to eat! And if I want to put on some weight, who the fuck are you to tell me I can't?!"

Mark stared at her with cold steel in his eyes, and said, "Disobedience will be punished."

Then he walked up to her and with his left hand grabbed her right nipple. Her whole body froze and tensed at the intense sensation. His lips got to within an inch of her left ear and he softly whispered, "If you ever want my spunk shot in you ever again, you better learn to fall in line." With his right hand he grabbed her left breast and quickly started kneading it and pinching her nipple, then the left hand trailed a path down to her pussy. He easily broke through the wet tunnel and started pumping in and out, rubbing her clit as he did. She moaned piteously and loudly, ashamed at her slut like demeanor. "I'm going to leave you alone for a little bit and let you think about your actions. When you've done everything I've asked let me know and I'll inspect your dressers and drawers. Don't try to pull anything, or I'll make you wait even longer."

At that he left.

Chapter 12 -- Defeat

She spent the whole day fighting it. She was losing, and she knew it. She was SO angry, but couldn't draw strength from her anger to fight the Need. She was NOT going to give in. She was NOT going to let him dictate how she could dress. She was a grown ass woman god dammit! She was her own woman!

She tried to chant the mantra in her mind to overcome the Need. It wasn't working. She tried to distract her brain by working on art projects, browsing through Pinterest, watching her favorite YouTube channels, but always in the back of her mind pushing ever forward, was the Need.

She went up to the bedroom and looked in her closet. While she wasn't necessarily a prude, she always dressed with the intent to appear professional, and even attractive, but not to illicit any kind of sexual response. Always long skirts, and business slacks. She had plenty of tank tops, but they were usually to cover her cleavage with lower cut shirts, or covered by jackets and sweaters. The few short skirts that she had were never worn, purchases that were pressured on her by her vivacious friend Diane who always used her sexuality for her own personal gain. But Mary wasn't like that. She didn't appreciate male advances on her, and didn't want to lead any one on. By the standards Mark had given her, she might have to clear 70 to 80 per cent of her closet out. For the most part she'd be running around in underwear and nothing else. NO! Fuck him! She wasn't going to do it!

After what seemed like an eternity had passed, the Need was ever present. She looked to the clock and realized only one hour had passed. She started crying again, and got pissed at her weakness that she allowed this man to bring on her. How had he done it? It mattered little how it had started when right now she needed to figure out how to get out of it. She knew what she needed to do. She needed to placate the Need. With a stoicism she didn't feel, she started pulling clothes out of the closet. The sleeveless tops with the plunging neck lines she left, the tank tops she left, the button ups she left, everything else she pulled out. The pants she pulled out, the long skirts she pulled out, the short skirts stayed. The short dresses stayed. She went to her dresser. She kept the t-shirts, and a few athletic shorts and leggings, everything else was pulled out.

Then she got to the underwear drawer. Realizing what would happen if she traipsed around the house in skimpy lingerie made her cry anew. She was putting on a show for this perverted asshole like a fucking show pony. She had never felt so low. She pulled out all of the sensible granny panties, the plain cotton underwear, and the unflattering bras and cast them on the pile. All that remained were the push up bras, the lacy lingerie, the satin lingerie, and the cutesy bikini panties and thongs. She got rid of all the panty hose, and left only the thigh highs. Her wardrobe had been cut down to a quarter of its original size, and with defeated, hate filled tears streaming down her cheek she called Mark and let him know, "It's done".

"Excellent, I'll be home soon, but I've sent someone to pick up the clothing for Goodwill. Be a dear and make sure you cooperate with him fully."

"Fine."

"Thatta girl. Bye." And the line disconnected.

She quickly donned the short skirt and a button up in preparation for the pickup. About an hour later, a man showed up from Goodwill and boxed up all the clothes in the pile. It was especially humiliating seeing him man-handle her underwear. While this was happening Mark showed up and greeted the laborer. After a brief conversation she couldn't hear, she heard Mark's footsteps systematically go through each room in the house. When he got to the bedroom, he had in his hands a few articles of clothes she had missed in other rooms. He tossed them carelessly into the boxes and proceeded to check the closet and dressers. That's when she realized he was double checking her choices and ensuring that she had followed instruction, in front of this stranger! He found a few pairs of panties that he then pulled out, and spread wide, seeing them in their full form. The Goodwill man would have to have been blind to miss it.

After doing this several times, opting to keep most that were in the drawer, but discarding some, he then turned toward her and drew near to her. She flinched, and hated herself for it. He looked her up and down, and then said, "Show me your bra and underwear."

She stared at him in shock. How could he just talk to her like that in front of this stranger?! She turned towards the bathroom, thinking he obviously would have wanted to see the strip tease in there, but instead he grabbed her. Since her arousal was already heightened far beyond what she was accustomed to withstanding, the touch made her completely inarticulate and unable to move. He pulled her sharply and opened her shirt, reminiscent of their first night of sex, and bared her bare chest, and her breasts covered by a rather sexy purple satin bra with a lace trim and bows on the straps. Then he undid her skirt and yanked it down sharply exposing her pelvic region covered with a matching pair of panties, bikini style with a tiny bow on the front and lace trim on the sides.

He gave her a once over, and then turned to the Goodwill worker, nary a hint of shame on his face, "Okay, we're good, that's all of it."

The Goodwill worker swallowed and went away with the donated clothing. Trying hard to keep his face in check.

Ten minutes later, wearing only the button down shirt and the matching purple satin lingerie, Mark took her on the bed, and she once again was overcome with an excess of bliss.

Chapter 13 -- Personal Growth

While she was passed out, he moved on to the next stage of modifications, and began adjusting nanites that had already been injected into his own blood stream. He plugged in the coding for the alterations, and set it to a timer over the course of weeks. It wouldn't do to stress his body right when he is having all this fun.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, the nanites would proceed to enhance his higher brain function, stamina, libido, and metabolism. It would also wire him to quickly regenerate so he would be ready to go almost instantly after cumming. Finally, the excess material that will fall off of his body, will be redirected to growing out his dick to a much more respectable size.

In a brief moment of self-introspection he opted not to lose the gut, or his height. Plainly and simply, he wanted to keep looking like himself. For the women like Mary, who found him physically repulsive, his conquest would be that much delicious.

This was going to be fun.