Master Controller Act 09: Education

Story Info
Mark gets vengeance on old college foes.
12k words
4.49
26.3k
16

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story, specifically, will cover body control, erotic dancing, sex slave, vaginal balls as well as feminization, diapering, cross dressing, and forced gay. As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

*****

Chapter 1 - Back to School

Mark received the notice. His project that he had been working on for so long had been completed. The town to the north of the Company, Norton, now had a fully accredited university, and everything was moving along swimmingly. He had put in a great deal of effort into this project, and not only would there be a university to put in vast amounts of revenue, but the potential for fresh tail would sky rocket as well. His recruiters had seen to that.

But his recruiters had done so much more than simply find "eligible" students, they also were able to locate qualified teachers and "convince" them to accept teaching positions at Norton University. The teachers were also vetted both scholastically and aesthetically.

While this project had been coming to fruition, he had also been utilizing the robotics research acquired from division 6, as well as the data from other divisions, and had started having great strides in creating life-like robots. Human Dolls as he considered them, but he was still a ways away from perfecting it.

He had repurposed one of his factories in Weston to begin minor production, and had put Victor in charge. He had even found a position for his waitress daughter, Gina, as an administrative assistant for the factory.

Mark reveled in the power. In his previous lifetime he would have cowed before the macho man, and more than likely Victor would have picked on and demeaned the natural submissive. However, he did feel minor pangs of guilt for what he put the man, and his family, through so he removed their memories and promptly promoted Victor, as well as got his daughter a prestigious job in the factory, and indirectly his wife a gym membership.

As for Victor's wife, Yvonne, he had the nanites her system flood her body with regeneration. This gave her increased stamina and vitality, and increased her metabolism by quite a bit. Her skin smoothed and lifted making her look years younger, never mind her ass and breasts were now perked up and taut on her body once more. She had never felt so good, and had often been mistook for her daughter's sister. In more ways than just economically, Victor's life was greatly enhanced.

But, back to the factory. The Human Dolls production was coming along nicely, and soon would be ready for field work. He already had several viable candidates who would love to take them for a spin. Everything was coming along perfectly.

Chapter 2 - Orientation

A few weeks had progressed, and all the recruited students and teachers had finally arrived, along with a select "other" group that had been invited. Crystal was running the Company, Lionel the factories, Janet the towns, Jessica his home, and Mary had been given the task of University Dean. He decided to take some time and be present for orientation.

As the Dean of students began her high energy speech to the aspiring student body, Mark quirked a smile knowing there were a set of stainless steel balls in her vagina rubbing back and forth as she walked. The Dean had put them there voluntarily to please her Master.

All of the students had been given a handbook to help them determine their future endeavors, and to outline the different types of university housing made available to them. They were all given water bottles, offered snacks and refreshments, and other varying amenities. All of which were laced with upgraded nanites. Needless to say, they were all going to agree to university housing.

By the time the Dean's talk was done, the nanites had already done their jobs and the entire stadium was responding at the same level of enthusiasm, even dancing along with the cheer squad, it was quite amusing. And though the audience may not have been able to tell, the Dean was extremely flushed by all the stimulation down south. Mark would have to reward her for that.

All the teachers and professors were introduced, as well as their prospective areas of expertise, and then the students were dismissed to mingle. The ratio was quite skewed, at 4 women per every man, and even then the men who were recruited were mostly the unpopular nobodies from their respective areas, while many of the women were all easily eights, or higher. Mark wanted to give back.

So now, the former losers were all getting some much deserved attention from the fairer sex, and at first they didn't even know what to do with it. Fortunately, the nanites did know. Mark hadn't yet discussed it with them, but he had begun the physical reprogramming to boost their stamina, and at the same time, boost the libidos of all the women.

He had also invited a number of culturally "less appealing" women to his university. He would offer them the opportunity for physical modification as well, if they were interested. If not, they could still have their pick of the male, or female, population of the TriTowns. Many wanted the physical alteration, some simply wanted the opportunity for free fat reduction, and general rejuvenation.

Chapter 3 - Fancy Evening

Rachel and Vanessa were now sitting in their posh seats aboard the private jet that had been chartered to fly them in. They had never heard of Norton, nor the university that was there, but they were all too eager to be pampered and treated as the queens they were.

Upon arrival, a professional driver awaited them next to a black, elegant town car, and whisked them away to stay at the 4 star hotel that had been recently renovated. They were put in reserved adjoining suites, each with a beautiful layout and balconies granting them luxurious views of the Easton landscape. After settling everything in, and stowing their belongings, they were to be guests of the Grand Norton Hotel for the next 10 days, they decided to put a dent in the wallet of the mysterious person who invited them and offered them their all-expense paid trip.

Rachel and Vanessa had gone to the same college and had both graduated together with degrees in business, and minors in physical therapy. They were both beautiful confident women, and used their feminine wiles to attain a very generous loan to start their business, a high brow spa, salon and gym locale.

It was the perfect money making cow, catering to the trophy wives of the upper echelon of society, and on the side, they would manipulate the bimbo women of the billionaires and millionaires, to acquire even more funds for their personal profit.

They considered themselves predators, not prey, but were not above using their own sexuality to dominate any man into submission for their own gain. Mark knew this about them all too well.

That night, they dressed up sleak and sexy and went down to the hotel bar, ordering top shelf drinks and eating the most expensive appetizers on the menu, never actually finishing the dishes. They were told in their invitation ALL COSTS would be covered, and they intended to abuse that to its fullest potential. They had had their fun, but were still adults, so before the night went too late they retired to their rooms and got to bed.

The next morning, they awoke and completed their morning ritual, light breakfast, 5 mile run, calisthenics, shower and dress. As they came down the elevator, a driver awaited them and offered them a ride in the same town car to their speaking engagement. Clad in stylish suits that had been provided, each tailored perfectly to both accentuate their bodies and exude business dominance, they now felt they were up to the task and followed the driver. The ride only took about ten minutes to reach the destination.

Chapter 4 - Guest Speakers

They got their first look of the university, and they had to admit that they were impressed. The landscape was beautiful and the architecture was gorgeous. It was an inviting structure and as they drove up the Dean was awaiting them in her own business suit which seemed rather tightly adhering to her. Her pencil skirt sat high above her hips hugging her ass beautifully and showcasing the miraculous derriere she possessed, and her white silk blouse adhered to her torso tightly which not only presented her large, supernatural breasts, but also emphasized them combined with the top three buttons left open. Odd for a Dean of students at a university, but not at all unpleasant.

She welcomed them heartily and invited them to follow her in. She seemed harmless enough, but appeared to be walking funny in a way Rachel couldn't quite nail down. Vanessa seemed just as clueless. Still they followed her in, and half-heartedly listened as she gave the grand tour of the university, their mission statement, and their overall long term plans. None of this interested the two women.

They were invited to the Dean's office for tea and snacks, so the Dean could better explain the nature of the invitation. Apparently, the university's benefactor had wanted a class that specifically aimed toward the physical health of women, and what better way to present that case then with a couple of independent women that had started their own business and were thriving. Rachel and Vanessa, of course being very full of themselves, accepted the compliment with no shortage of faux humility. They knew they were divas in their own right and thought it only proper that others know it too.

The Dean further explained they would be given time to do their presentation, speak of their rise to power, go over basic health tips, and then a short Q&A followed by a more "hands-on" activity. The women didn't quite know what that would entail, but felt confident they could rise to the occasion.

The time had come, and they were escorted by the Dean to the auditorium style classroom where they would be speaking. It was well lit, and they could see the room filled with about 20 to 30 female students, all eager to hear how they too could become powerful women. As the lights dimmed, Rachel and Vanessa tag teamed their presentation as they had done so many times before. It was a graceful and fluid demonstration of success and power. Of course, they didn't go into the details of the manipulation and black mailing needed to maintain and accomplish their goals, but the students all seemed very impressed.

Once done, they made sure to finish on a strong note, and even advertised some of their wares that were available online. This was concluded to thunderous applause by the students. The lights remained dimmed, but they could just make out the hands in the air.

The women methodically went through the basic questions they had heard a million times before: When did you know you wanted to run your own business? Is it hard being a woman in today's society? What about dating? What about family? Etc.

They then saw one last hand toward the back, and were surprised to hear a male voice ask, "Do you have any regrets?"

Due to their beauty, there had been no shortage of arrogant men who thought all they needed was a thick cock to mellow them out and turn them into good housewives. With so much practice, they each had plenty of experience in smashing men down, but together they were an unstoppable force all its own.

Regrets? Who did this asshole think he was to ask them that? They would play with him as they had thousands of men before and show these women how to be the Top Bitch.

"What would we have to regret, sir?" Vanessa asked.

"The lives you've ruined." The mystery man responded.

The women exchanged glances and Rachel answered, "The business world is a ruthless battleground. Some aren't up to the challenge."

"If you can't keep up, you have only yourself to blame for your own failure." Vanessa chimed in.

Mark got up and started his approach, "But what about the people that weren't in your way. The people you actually set out to destroy merely for your own sport. Any regrets for them?"

Oh, this was too delicious, maybe a spited man they had had their fun with previously, "Regrets? Sometimes you have to break a couple of eggs to make an omelet. Business is no place to take things personally."

"And what about the lives you wrecked that weren't for business?"

Then the lights brightened and Mark stood up. The girls had to blink a bit, but once they got their focus back they then saw who the mysterious man was. They laughed. Of course they remembered their former victim, as they had spoken about him but a few months back with their friend Nela. This would be fun!

But a funny thing happened. As they were about to lay in to the former loser, they suddenly found themselves unable to move. Their eyes swiveled to meet Mark's and saw the devilish grin that engulfed his face. What had they gotten into?

Chapter 5 - Dorm Days Flashback

Flashback. Mark had just finished his sophomore year in college, and was Killing It! He had a perfect 4.0 GPA and was taking some very advanced science classes. The professors all loved him, and had him destined for greatness. For probably the first time in his life, he was starting to build up a strong self-esteem for himself.

So when his friend Randell, another "loser" kindred spirit, had mentioned to him a party at a nearby sorority house, and that they had been invited to it, he jumped at the opportunity.

They showed up with optimism, this was a new feeling to them of course as they had always been the down trodden, but nothing could dampen their spirits today. They sheepishly mingled with the crowd, their dancing wasn't worse than any others, and tried to get a lay of the land. Like everyone else, they drank, and like everyone else they danced, etc.

When Rachel approached Mark and began to aggressively seduce the nerd, Mark could not believe his luck. She was a gorgeous young lady, with thick wavy brown hair, creamy white skin, a peculiarly delicate, hooked nose that somehow seemed to accentuate her beauty. Her eyes were delicately slanted upwards in an exotic elven manner.

The rest of her was also beautiful to look at. She was a shorter than average woman, but her body was tight. Her breasts were small and pert, but her waist was thin and her ass perky and wide. This gave her an accentuated hourglass figure, and she wore a tight short dress to further enhance her shape. Every straight man at the party stared lustfully at her, and she had eyes for Mark.

Rachel couldn't believe her misfortune. She and her friend Vanessa had made a bet with Faith and Ruby, two other sorority sisters, and lost. They now had to screw two losers, according to the rules of the game. Rachel supposed it could have been worse, she was quite experienced and knew that whatever hapless soul wouldn't last longer than 20 seconds with her, and she could get back to the party. The lucky fellas had to be the most pathetic pair in the crowd for the bet to be considered paid, and once they laid eyes on Mark and Randell, Rachel and Vanessa knew they were in for an ordeal.

The rest of the night was quite a blur. They both continued to imbibe alcohol, to try and deaden the humiliation, and the moment had finally come, Rachel invited him up. The lights had remained off, and Mark's extremely inexperienced hands floundered to remove her clothing, while her hands smoothly removed his attire with no faltering, since she wanted it over with. He had begun his attempt to decrypt the complicated mechanism of her bra, when she, reluctantly, had reached into his underwear ... and stopped.

That couldn't be right, so she followed up and took a hold and realized she wasn't imagining it. His penis was the smallest thing she had ever felt, and she knew she had to see it.

Mark's breath hitched and he suddenly realized that this beautiful woman was coming into contact with his micro-member, a fact he was not able to anticipate in his current inebriated mental condition. He pulled away immediately, wearing nothing but socks and his old, stained tighty-whities. She reached up, and suddenly what he now realized was a pathetic spectacle of biology was presented to this gorgeous specimen and she was far from impressed, in fact she was downright amused.

She reached down faster than he could account for, and yanked his underwear down and away. He fell to the floor and was dragged by the tugging, which only made him look more pathetic and the member even smaller with gravity working its awful magic. Rachel laughed harder.

She took a couple of deep breaths and quickly gathered all his clothes, he was now trapped, naked, in her dorm room, and she threw the door open and yelled "Vanessa!" Vanessa, as it turns out, was Rachel's sorority sister and roommate. She quickly ran to her sister's aid, fearing the worst.

Vanessa was a different sort of beauty, with large almond-shaped dark eyes, and long dark hair shaping her adorably rounded light olive covered skin. She was also short with a pronounced hour glass figure, and her rack was quite more developed than her sister's. Everyone knew she was a bitch, cold and cruel, and many men were scared of her.

However, when she entered, she immediately busted out into uncontrollable laughter as her sister had. Mark tried to cover his diminished shame, but either Rachel or Vanessa would poke and tickle him until he moved his hands away to allow them to continue to see his humiliating lack of manhood.

"O-M-G Rachel! It's like, not even there!"

"I know right?! It's the smallest one I've EVER seen!" she then turned to Mark himself, "and you were going to try and fuck me ... with THAT?!"

Mark was gibbering incoherently, he just wanted the nightmare to be over, but there was an entire lower floor full of people, and he was wearing nothing but socks. He was trapped in here until he could get his clothes back. He searched in a panic frenzy to find something to cover himself with, and Rachel saw it in his eye. She pinned him in place and began shouting instructions to Vanessa.

Both the girls were excellent examples of physical fitness, that's actually how they met, working out regularly and at varying, yet similar, hours. They worked hard on their physiques and were ever striving for physical perfection. Unlike Mark who spent a majority of his time sitting and studying. This gave her a significant physical advantage over the weak, naked, tiny boy.

While she easily pinned him down, Vanessa went and opened a dresser drawer. Mark fought for all he was worth, but it wasn't enough to escape the Amazonian grip of the physically fit woman.

"What do you want with your plain 'guy clothes'? They're OBVIOUSLY not right for you." Vanessa chirped as she foraged.

"Obviously, not. He needs clothes that better portray who he TRULY is." Rachel responded, not even breathing heavily.

"Please! Please, just let me go!" Mark yelled, trying to appeal to their better natures, but, alas, the effort was wasted on them.

When Vanessa declared boisterously "EUREKA" she pulled out what appeared to be a very frilly cloth napkin, but then Mark realized what she was actually holding was a pair of extremely feminine panties. She put them aside, and went back to digging in the drawers, meanwhile Mark tried to double his attempts at escape. This really pissed off Rachel.

"Vanessa, Sweety, would you hand me the cuffs, both sets please."

"Oh, of course."

At that, Vanessa reached into the night stand by a bed in the room, and Rachel meanwhile yanked hard on Mark's arm, while holding it in a rather effective arm lock. Not wanting a dislocated limb, he scrambled to stand up, only to be suddenly face planted to the bed.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers