Master Controller Act 09: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
222 Followers

Next thing he knew, there was a metallic clanging noise on his right wrist, and it was again forcefully pulled to the iron railing at the foot of the bed. His other arm, was then also pulled forcibly to the other side, and he now appropriately imitated a crucified soul, but on the plush bed with an off-pink comforter affixed by pink fluffy handcuffs. He pulled on both ends to test the strength of his bonds, hoping against all odds to be able to break free, but his prison was inescapable. Rachel then casually joined her sister and they proceeded to look for varying articles of clothing.

Mark watched in horror as different garments were held up, bras, panties, garters, stockings, etc. They would occasionally glance in his direction, but seemingly only to ensure they chose the correct raiment to torture him to fullness. Then they migrated to the closet, and continued their perusing, all the while tittering and giggling with malevolent glee.

Mark continued to struggle, but only accomplished hurting himself and scraping his wrists. After what felt like an eternity, Vanessa traipsed out of the room, leaving him alone with Rachel. Rachel turned and slowly sauntered over to him, swaying her hips with exaggerated seduction. She sat on the edge of the bed, and leaned in close to Mark so as to whisper in her ear.

"We are going to have so much fun. Aren't you excited for our 'Girls Weekend', MARCIA?" she emphasized the name that she had come up for him, while reaching down and removing his socks.

There was no way for the girls to know the depth of that particular insult for the pathetic man.

"P-P-Please, please just let me go. Don't do this to me."

"TO you?!" She snapped indignantly, "We're doing this FOR you." At that, she grabbed his testicles and squeezed.

The agony was quite a bit more than he was prepared for. His mouth opened to scream, but suddenly he felt fabric get shoved in to his mouth, and Rachel giving him the sing-song "nuh-uh-uh". He realized then the reason she had removed his socks.

She gave another wrench to punctuate her next point, "You're going to be a good girl or you will suffer like you've never suffered before. Do you understand me?"

She paused for two short seconds before squeezing even harder, and Mark spasmodically shook his head in the affirmative, ready to declare anything to make the pain stop.

She patted and cooed at his small, shriveled dick as if it were a baby, then stood laughing and walked out of her room. He was now left alone, vulnerable and terrified.

Then there was a loud clamor. A chorus of female voices drew nearer and louder. Though the past thousand times had shown him how pathetically incapable he was to break his bonds, yet again he tried with renewed motivation to break free. Alas, yet another failure against him.

When the "Sisters" came in, they immediately caught sight of the bound excuse of a man, and as they drew near, they forcefully pulled his leg to the side which he was using in a pathetic attempt at covering his diminished appendage. Once they saw the shortened stature of his member they all exploded into uproarious laughter and began to pick and tickle him, all the while referring him to as a little sissy, or a good girl.

Then even MORE women came in, and accompanying them was Randell, Mark's friend, completely unsuspecting of the horrors that awaited him. When Randell spied Mark, he was too in shock to react quickly enough. The women pounced on him, and soon he was as naked as Mark, though not gagged by his own socks.

While still below average, Randell was still not as small as Mark. He was taller, but skinnier, and his long lanky hair did little to make him look any more appealing to the fairer sex. Like Mark, he was so physically inept that he was easily overcome by the female tormentors, and stood little chance to maintain anything akin to "dignity".

Vanessa came in followed closely by Rachel, who admired their two new toys. She smiled broadly and stated, "We are all going to have so much fun."

Chapter 6 - Getting Dolled Up

A couple of the girls held on to Randell, and dragged him away followed by Vanessa, aware of the task at hand. A few more stayed with Rachel and began work on Mark, having him in such perfect constraint to do with as they pleased. The rest left to "get things ready".

The ones that remained with Mark began to prepare him. They explained how "good girls" don't have yucky body hair, so they began to prepare a viscous substance Mark had never seen before. However, as the hot wax was liberally applied to his pelvic region, he began bucking vigorously in response to the scalding pain on his private parts. Unfortunately, though, he was easily subdued, and the strips were laid down.

Apparently, his continued efforts at escape were quite an annoyance, because Rachel grabbed his sack again with frustrated rage and warned him to behave. He gathered every last ounce of willpower at his disposal to not writhe any more, but when the first strip was yanked, ripping out every minor follicle attached to his pubic area, his body began to seizure violently. The other girls, in a synchronized, practiced manner, removed the other strips in fluid succession, and that's when his bladder gave out.

The pain, mixed with the humiliation, was too much for him to handle and he was unable to hold back the torrent of urine that issued from his shrunken penis. Luckily, Rachel had a private bathroom attached to her dorm room, and quickly grabbed some towels to contain the deluge. She was however, FURIOUS!

Mark tried in vain to apologize, saying he couldn't control it, but the deed had been done, and he was going to have to answer for it. She spoke to one of her sisters who quickly ran off. While the towels still wrapped around his leaking faucet, they pulled at his legs and pulled them up, doubling him over and presented his bare ass to the crowd.

With his feet now near his face, he tried desperately to break free as he felt more of the hot ooze coat both of his cheeks and between. The strips pulled from his ass didn't hurt near as much, but the pain from the strip covering his taint renewed his agony. As if to provide further fuel to the anger of these women, he began farting and stinking up the room, luckily he hadn't actually eaten anything. The girls were livid!

The girl initially sent away had returned with a pack of something in her hands. When the first diaper was pulled out, they laid it down and pulled his legs back down strapping the diaper tightly to his now smooth crotch. They cooed and fawned over their new "Baby Girl". Tears were now flowing freely from his eyes and down his face as he sobbed, ironically, like a baby.

The removal of his body hair continued, and after what seemed like an eternity, and the raw amount of pain all over his body, but the women seemed satisfied, as they propped up his exhausted frame. He didn't even have the energy to fight anymore.

Rachel stated she feared he'd suffer dehydration having cried so much, so a Sister was assigned to regularly hydrating him from a squeeze bottle full of water.

They twisted him and adjusted him as they pleased, clothing him in varying feminine garments, and put him in front of a full body mirror. That's when he realized how far he had fallen.

The shirt was white with a pink unicorn on the front that said "GIRL POWER" in big, yellow, bubble letters, and had a large rainbow going across the top. The sleeves were short and puffy, and ended with puffy fabric jutting from the elastic. It fit him snuggly, but not too tightly. Over the shirt, but stitched to it, was a denim skirt of very light blue. It had denim straps that simulated an overalls look and ended in two large white buttons at the waistband where the strap met the skirt.

Because the skirt was so short, it did nothing to hide the large white plastic panties pulled over his large puffy diaper that he had been forced into. Furthermore, his now smooth, shaved legs led down to frilly white socks clad in black Mary Jane shoes.

They had applied copious amounts of makeup to him, rouging his cheeks and darkening his lips. The mascara and fake eyelashes seemed to lengthen them rather prettily, but there was no doubt that he was an unattractive boy with girly garb and makeup. Rachel consoled him by letting him know the makeup was waterproof and wouldn't be ruined by his tears

They had affixed pink mittens over his hands that prevented him from opening his fingers and grabbing or removing anything. He was now trapped in this humiliating prison. The bottle was put in his care, and regularly one of the Sister's would pinch his butt to remind him to keep drinking. Since his traction in the mittens was stifled he would need both hands to hold the bottle and drink more.

But the nightmare wasn't over yet. He got dragged out of the room and down the stairs to be "shown off". A crowded dance floor suddenly went very still and everyone turned to admire the spectacle of the loser dressed up as a girl with a diaper. The room suddenly exploded into uproarious laughter, and Mark cried. True to the girl's word, the makeup was indeed water-proof.

The worst realization of all, was that with all the teasing, and constant "rehydrating", his body was cringing in on itself, and suddenly he could feel a warmth spread throughout his crotch and expand the diaper three-fold. This did not go unnoticed, and so the girls squealed at the opportunity to change their baby girl's diaper.

Summoning the pledges they pinned him to the floor, and spread his legs wide. Unfortunately, some of the guys thought this was hilarious and offered their muscle to the needy women. While he was practically helpless against the combined efforts of several women, he was completely powerless against the buff men who were barely trying.

His plastic panties were pulled down, and his skirt was flipped up. Then his legs were spread wide to provide easy accessibility, and the diaper was then unstrapped from his pelvis. When his tiny penis was presented to all, they let loose with a new wave of laughter that cut to his core. It's entirely possible his already miniscule member shrunk another inch, practically disappearing.

He was wiped down, and baby powder was applied, then he was padded once more in a new clean diaper. This one with pink kittens decorating the humiliating crotch wrap. The plastic panties were once more pulled up and over, and the skirt was pulled down, merely for decorum, as it did not actually hide his padded crotch.

They sat him back up again, and passed him around. His crotch was patted down by several strange hands, both male and female. He cried, begging for the nightmare to end, but that only encouraged them to further torment him.

But the humiliation wasn't done. A path suddenly cleared, and there was his friend. Randell was dressed up too.

Chapter 7 - Friends who Dress Together

Randell was ushered into the room in the same way Mark had been. His skinny arm was pulled tightly behind him and he was shoved out. He was wearing a small yellow sundress, with freshly pierced ears bearing tiny pearl earrings, and his makeup had been lovingly applied. His long lanky hair had been combed out and braided to the side.

"Oh, you two look so CUTE!" Rachel gushed over them both as they stared intently at the floor they hoped would swallow them soon. "We're going to have so much fun!"

Suddenly there was a brilliant flash, followed by a familiar click. Mark and Randell looked up in horror only to have their suspicions confirmed, Vanessa was taking pictures. Then the idea went viral, and all of the sisters of the sorority began to follow suit. A slew of bedazzled, and pastel colored phones were held high, and a brilliant light show of flashes went off all around the two, feminized, and humiliated, young men.

Mark was crying anew, and Randell was trying to cover his face with his hands. The women were having none of it.

Several of the sisters rushed the men and pulled their hands away, forcing them to present themselves and their done up looks to the cameras. The girls even forced the two prisoners to smile eliciting fresh tears from both.

The doll play began to take a turn, as the women began to force them to take pictures together in varying, feminine postures that began to get more and more intimate. Since Randell was almost a head taller, Mark was put in the position of younger girl and was positioned to rest his head on Randell's chest.

As time progressed, the poses began to get lewder and very much more suggestive, at one point having Mark reach around Randel and up his skirt and into his pretty yellow and white panties with daisy designs on them. Despite Randell's deepest regret and bone deep humiliation, he began to stiffen in Mark's hand. This, of course, did not escape the notice of Rachel.

"Oh, look girls. Little Rhonda is getting 'excited'!" she exclaimed with glee. "Marcia, don't be rude, help your friend out."

Mark stared in bewilderment, not understanding the command. Suddenly, Mark was forced to his knees and Randel's crotch was shoved into his face. The women lifted the skirt and pulled the front of the panties down. His smooth unremarkable package now prompted Mark's service in a rather pointed manner.

Mark was encouraged to welcome the member, but he resisted. Then Vanessa's hand impacted with Mark's face in a vicious slap. He continued trying to resist, until suddenly the other side of his face stung just as potently. With quivering lips, they parted for the fleshy intruder to breach.

As he began the tremulous task, there was a hand latched to the back of his head and pushed him forward. Not having had any experience, the unimpressive member still managed to fill his mouth with an alien sensation, and he began to gag at the invasion. Then the hand pulled his head back which allowed him a very momentary chance to breathe, and repeated. As he proceeded to fellate one of the few friends he had. Fortunately, Randell was not an "experienced" gentleman and did not last long before spewing deep to the back of his throat and filling out the rest of his mouth, some even coming up his nose. He gagged on the thick resin, and the girls all laughed and applauded.

As Mark looked up, tears streaming his cheeks, he then noticed the rest of the collegiate men stand, each with a noticeable bulge straining their pants.

Chapter 8 - Extra Credit

It took Mark and Randell a couple of hours, and they were covered in all manner of human fluids. Throughout, the girls made sure to keep Mark "well hydrated" and when his diaper had reached saturation, they had Randell, or rather "Rhonda", take care of him. Later, Rhonda was charged with the task of bathing Baby Marcia and getting her ready for bed. Apparently, the nightmare was not yet over.

Randell was forced to stay and serve the girls in all manner of Stepford outfits and maintain the character as well, giggling at jokes, gasping girlishly when his butt was smacked, and portraying carnal interest when hit on by the Sorority sister's boyfriends.

But the worst, by far, was the number of cocks that required her "lip service" while being berated with emasculating commentary from all sides.

But, it could've been worse, as was made evident by Mark and the humiliating routine he was put through. Forced to crawl everywhere while wearing an extremely thickly padded diaper, and constantly checked by invading hands that had no compunction of invading his personal space as they delved in to feel around. He was under the strictest orders to allow anyone and everyone full access to his pubic region, and he was made a very public spectacle, forced to partake in baby activities.

One of the sadistic sister's most favorite game was a torture exercise they called "Baby's Bottle" where the baby would need to suck whatever was proffered him to suck. So aside from the available men who were always game for a free blow job, despite the oddity of the party offering them, he would also be given bottles with not only milk and water but other fluids like urine, all capped with a dildo shaped nipple on the bottle. This would of course lead to him wetting his diaper, and then being publicly changed before all.

Randell was often rewarded for his service with another game of Baby's Bottle, and Mark was often doted on with clothes and toys, all meant for baby girls.

The whole ordeal was the longest five days of Mark and Randell's life, and completely ruined their short intra-semester break.

When the women had finally grown tired of their live in pets, and the next semester was soon to start, for which they needed to prepare, they decided to finally release the two back into the real world. But prior to simply letting them go, they made sure to release them at noon, the busiest time of the campus, and they garbed the boys in typical style. Randell in a black dress so short, he couldn't hide the bright pink, satin, thong panties that were underneath it, or the matching satin bra clad around his chest which poked over the top. Mark was put in a very bright pink ballerina's tutu, with his hair done up and makeup applied, and with the white leggings and pink shoes to finish the ensemble, all over his thick diaper which he had filled moments before release.

They were then thrown out, without any of their personal belongings, including their house keys, and were forced to walk out in public for all the world to enjoy their shame. When they finally reached their dorm, the head of the house, who had participated with his sorority girlfriend, offered to let them in ... for a price.

Since the sorority house was so powerful, no one ever reported the events, and Mark and Randell were both too timid to fight it. Randell was an orphan and didn't have any friends with the wherewithal to contest, and Mark's parents didn't care enough about Mark for him to even consider trying and getting their support. It would haunt them for years to come.

Chapter 9 - Shall We Dance

The entire ordeal was so fresh in Mark's mind, it could have happened yesterday, rather than years ago, and it enraged him. Many of the sisters had fallen on tough times, and tougher yet when Mark's nanites finished with their bodies, but these two were the orchestrators and as such required additional attention. As Mark walked down the steps, the room was completely silent. His thralls were following orders.

"You always did think highly of yourselves, didn't you? Thought you could trample on whomever you pleased, and nothing would come of it. You ruined lives and never even blinked. However, like you two, payback is a bitch." He almost spat out the last sentence, as he was near to losing his cool.

He stepped back, took a deep breath, and regained his composure, "But I wasn't your only victim that night, was I?" he said this at a higher volume.

"No you were not," and out walked a tall slender man with longish dirty blond hair.

Randel, unfortunately, was not as brilliant as Mark. He hadn't landed as prestigious a job as Mark had, and was struggling to make ends meet. His confidence had been completely and utterly shot that night, and he never fully recovered from it. Still the same personality, he had maintained his virginity all these years.

It didn't take much to gain an audience with him. Mark had sent one his "recruiters", a pretty girl with large eyes and larger breasts, and Randell was powerless not to invite her in. Contrary to normal conventions of hospitality she offered him a bottle of water, and he accepted. She made her pitch, her employer was offering him an opportunity and wanted him to accept.

He was almost reluctant, not one to simply pull up and move, and he was not fully willing to alter his status quo. But after a couple of minutes of the nanite laced water doing its job, he accepted the offer.

zeegee7
zeegee7
222 Followers