Master Garret Ch. 06

Story Info
An unwelcome guest.
6.2k words
4.91
2.7k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: My deepest apologies that I have made you wait so long for this next chapter. Life just got busy and I really hadn't felt like writing for a while. I hope to be continuing regularly but we shall see.

As always, I will gladly accept your constructive criticism and would be grateful for your advice.

I hope this finds you well, and that you enjoy.*

Jonathan woke first this time, slowly and gently, and found himself nestled comfortably against Garret's chest. His body was still completely relaxed and well sated from their coupling the previous night. He felt a slight soreness in his ass but it wasn't unpleasant, just a reminder of what had happened. Jonathan felt himself blush as he realized he had needed no other stimulation but Garret's cock in him to cum.

Garret stretched and pulled Jonathan closer.

"Good morning," he murmured, his voice husky from sleep.

"Morning," Jonathan murmured back.

"How do you feel?"

Jonathan hesitated a moment to assess. "Sore, but a good sore, it doesn't hurt. Just like an unused muscle that's had a workout. I'm not sure I'm able to move though."

Garret chuckled. "I will take that as a compliment." He cupped Jonathan's chin in one hand so he could see his submissive's face. "Do you have any regrets?" he asked softly.

"None," Jonathan answered. "Of all the people I could have picked to take my anal virginity, I think I chose the best one."

Garret smiled warmly. "I'm glad you think so. I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night, and I'm looking forward to bending you over every available place in this house."

Jonathan laughed and nestled in a bit closer.

This felt so right, and safe. Like nothing could go wrong.

...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special presentation for you tonight," Garret announced as he entered the stage with Jonathan in tow. "I know you do so love to see dear Jonathan tied up, and he is happy to perform for you once again." Garret turned to give Jonathan a wink. It had been a few weeks since their first night of sex together, there had been many more since then. Garret was glad of the ease he and Jonathan felt with each other now. "We have a guest assisting us with our art tonight, if you would please welcome miss Ellen."

He gestured to her where she was sitting in the front row. Richard gave her hand a quick squeeze as she rose and went to the stage. Jonathan met her at the stairs and took her hand to lead her up. The two knelt together, side by side, on the floor where Garret indicated as he continued talking to the crowd about tonight's rope techniques.

"Nervous?" Jonathan quietly asked Ellen.

"A little," she answered back, just as quiet. "Richard and I have only done a little with rope, no major suspension like what Master Garret does. I hope someone will take a picture once it's done though, it's sure to look beautiful."

"I'll be right there with you if you need anything," Jonathan assured, "though my focus may drift, as you know."

They shared a soft laugh.

"And you know you can trust Master Garret. He is exceedingly well practiced with the ropes."

They ceased their whispers as Garret turned from the crowd and focused on them. He crouched down before them.

"Any questions before we start? I know we've talked about this extensively but if there's anything else, now is the time for it."

The two submissives shook their heads.

"Good, then let's begin," he held out his hands to them and helped them both to their feet. "Strip, and sit on the stools at the front and center of the stage."

They did as they were bid, Jonathan assisting Ellen with the zipper of her dress, and sat facing each other. Ellen immediately sought out Richard from the corner of her eye and he gave her a sly grin. The stools they sat on were bar height and were placed close together so their knees were touching. There were no blindfolds this time, and Jonathan was very aware of all of the eyes of the crowd focused on them.

He felt Garret's fingertips lightly trail across his back and involuntarily shivered. The low chuckle that followed let Jonathan know that that was what Garret had been expecting.

"Watch the ropes," Garret whispered as he circled around to stand behind Ellen.

He had her sit a little straighter and began weaving the ropes about her. Jonathan's full focus was on the ropes. He had not watched Garret perform in a long time, and seeing it up close was mesmerizing. Jonathan shifted his focus to Ellen, watching her breathing. She wasn't panicked but neither was she completely relaxed. She took slow, even breaths but Jonathan could tell she was doing so to try and calm her nerves. He very gently placed his right hand on her left knee, the side that wasn't facing the crowd, and gave a very slight squeeze. She opened her eyes to look at him and saw his comforting smile.

"Richard is right over there," he murmured, barely imperceptible but she heard as they were so close. "We're well taken care of, there's nothing to fear."

Jonathan's gaze flicked to Garret's face and he saw a small, pleased smile there. He gave Ellen's knee one last, little squeeze and returned his hand to his own thigh.

Garret started his crooning. It was too soft for Jonathan to hear, but Ellen had shifted her focus completely to Garret now. Jonathan watched as her shoulders relaxed and she did not seem to work so hard at slowing her breathing. Jonathan recognized the soft, little touches Garret made here and there. Comforting and soothing caresses. Jonathan resumed his focus on the ropes, remembering Garret's earlier instruction. He did not have to worry about Ellen and make sure she was doing all right. Garret would take care of her.

'I am not in control,' he reminded himself and felt a tense part inside of him release.

The pattern Garret was weaving started to take shape. It criss-crossed in little diamond shapes flowing from Ellen's neck and down her torso. Jonathan was sure the same pattern continued on her back. Garret had Ellen stand and he wove a supporting harness that wrapped around her hips and part of her thighs. When he had her sit, he turned his attention to Jonathan.

Jonathan felt the thrill shiver through him as the first rope touched him. Jonathan's full focus was on the feeling of the ropes and the words that Garret spoke only for him. He felt the ropes tighten around him, not constricting, just there to hold him.

"Don't you go anywhere yet, pet," Garret spoke, his lips brushing Jonathan's ear. "I need you to be focused for a little while longer."

As much as he just wanted to give in, to just drift, bask in the sensations, Jonathan resisted that pleasure.

"Good lad."

Garret had him stand and a similar supporting harness was woven about his hips and upper thighs.

"Hmmm, maybe I should make a little knot and place it here," Garret murmured and brushed behind Jonathan's balls as he pulled the rope between his legs. "Make sure you stay hyper aware of everything tonight."

Jonathan groaned softly as Garret chuckled. He was relieved when Garret finished the harness, sans the teasing knot, and had him sit back down. Garret moved the suspension frame into place and secured it. It consisted of two curved metal frames, one arching over their heads horizontal to the crowd, the other vertical and crossing over the other. Many strands of tied rope already dangled from it and he set to work on attaching it to the rope he had tied on the submissives. Jonathan watched the rope transform into a web as Garret wove it through the bindings on Ellen's back. Garret motioned to him and Jonathan stood to help support Ellen into a kneeling position on the stool, this was to make sure Garret could get the ropes tight enough in the right position and so that she would be suspended off the floor. Garret quickly attached the ropes from the frame to the front of Ellen's harness.

Once the ropes were secured, the harness was able to keep Ellen balanced. She relaxed into the ropes as Jonathan let go. She would be able to hang comfortably, like a swing, but Garret kept the stool under her, just in case, as he completed Jonathan's set of ropes. Jonathan, a little clumsily, got into a kneeling position on his stool and grasped Ellen's outstretched arms for balance. He had to marvel for a moment at their teamwork. They had gone over this plan multiple times with Garret and looked at pictures of the design, but had never executed it together. He found it rather fun.

The tightening of his rope harness brought him out of his thoughts and he refocused. Garret made quick work as all he had to do was secure the ropes to the harness. He had woven patterns in the rope on the suspension frame before the party.

"Here we go," Garret whispered to them as he completed attaching the ropes. He brushed Jonathan's cheek with the back of his hand. "You can give in to it now, lad."

Jonathan relaxed a bit more and watched as Garret worked. Moving Ellen into her pose, joining their right and left hands together like they were dancing, tightening the ropes between them so they were chest to chest. Making it look like Jonathan was pulling her into a dip mid step, Ellen's other arm elegantly outstretched. There was a momentary thrill as the stools were removed, but the harnesses supported them comfortably.

Garret crooned to Jonathan as he wove the ropes around him, sliding the rope over sensitive areas, and making Jonathan focus only on him. The crowd at last fell away as Jonathan just let himself feel and stop thinking. Ellen's softness and warmth felt pleasing in his arms, and Garret's words sent little involuntary shivers through him. Black rope criss-crossed his entire body from his neck to his feet. Ellen's rope flowed from her like a swirling ballroom dress. Garret had alternated between varying pink and purple ropes to enhance the dress-like illusion.

Jonathan had not gone into full sub-space this time, but he had been able to just let the ropes embrace him and give up all of the control he was holding on to and float just a little. Ellen had also relaxed into the ropes, not finding it uncomfortable to be suspended like she had thought. She had also tuned out the crowd and managed to just feel.

Garret took a step back to admire his handiwork, and the two people who made up the heart of this art. He smiled as he turned to the crowd.

"And here they are, our suspended dancers. Please, admire them, tell them how lovely they are, just do not touch. These two will be here for a while, so feel free to take your time."

Garret went behind Ellen and Jonathan and stood on a small step stool so he could be at eye level with them.

"Now comes the part we did not discuss," he murmured and Jonathan could hear his sly grin. "You two are our living decoration for tonight, so do make yourselves comfortable. These knots of mine are too pretty to unravel right away." He placed a comforting hand on each of them. "I will be right here with you, the entire time you are up here, so you have nothing to fear. You won't be up here longer than you can handle."

He stepped down and Jonathan and Ellen shared a quick, worried glance. Jonathan tensed for a moment as he remembered his punishment and the ache, he shifted in the ropes in a near panic. Garret's warm hand on his rope covered back stilled him.

"It's not a punishment, lad," Garret said gently. "Just a test of endurance. I'll take care of you. Breathe, and relax. Just let the ropes hold you."

Jonathan focused on breathing and let his tension ease, relaxing once again into the hold of the ropes. A test to see how long they could be in the ropes? That was a challenge he could meet. Any fear he had melted into excited determination. Ellen's hand gently squeezing his brought his attention back to her.

"So, how long do you think you're able to stay like this?" she asked quietly as admirers started to file past.

"It all depends, I'll only agree to stay up here as long as you're able to. I do have a bit more practice in the ropes. But I highly doubt that our Doms will be leaving us alone for the entire time. Knowing them, they're very likely to torment us in some way."

"That may happen sooner than you thought," Ellen murmured, her eyes tracking something.

Richard came into Jonathan's view as he circled around Ellen. He positioned a step stool behind her and mounted it to be at eye level with her.

"You look lovely, dear," he whispered in her ear.

Jonathan turned his head at an attempt to not eavesdrop on their conversation, but with them so close together it was difficult. He found himself blushing as he listened to Richard talk of very intimate things with his wife. Garret soon helped to distract him by standing on another footstool behind him.

"You've turned out to be quite the rope bunny," Garret murmured as he ran a finger along Jonathan's skin that wasn't covered with rope. "Who would have guessed at that when this all started? Though you don't seem to be enjoying this one like you normally do." Garret's roaming fingers trailed down Jonathan's hip and traced along his mostly flaccid member.

Jonathan breathed in sharply at the touch. "I don't want to be rude to Ellen, Sir." As close as they were, he had no doubt he would be against her belly once he was fully hard.

Richard chuckled. "Ellen doesn't mind, John."

Jonathan's gaze flicked to Ellen as the ropes shifted and she let out a soft, mewling cry. Jonathan quickly realized that Richard was fingering her.

"Stay still," Richard commanded her.

Jonathan groaned and closed his eyes as Garret's hand wrapped around him, slowly stroking. He jumped a little when he felt a cool, slick finger circling his rear hole and tensed. He tried to keep quiet but couldn't help the low moan that escaped him as Garret slid that finger inside. As Garret slid something bigger inside him, he gripped Ellen tighter and managed to pull her just a bit closer to his chest, resting his forehead against her shoulder. Needing to hold someone as the sensations took him. Ellen cried out as Richard also slid something into her and held on tight to Jonathan.

At that, the two Doms stepped away from their panting submissives. Ellen shifted a little in the ropes eliciting a moan from Jonathan as he, now fully hard and throbbing, rubbed against her rope covered belly.

"How long do you think you can last now," she whispered, panting.

"A lot less than I had originally planned," he answered hoarsely as he lifted his head from her shoulder and eased his grip on her.

"Not done yet, pet," Garret called in a teasing voice.

Both submissives tensed and moaned as the vibrators inside them remotely switched to life. Ellen's moans were softer and she was able to calm herself quickly, this was something she was used to. But this was an entirely new feeling for Jonathan and he strained against the ropes.

The vibrations stopped and he sagged back into his restraints, panting heavily.

"A whole lot less," he whispered breathlessly to Ellen.

"Don't quit on me," she muttered back.

Jonathan leveled an admonishing stare at her in reply.

The vibrations began again and Jonathan let out a loud, open mouthed moan.

"Now Jonathan," Garret said in a teasing, admonishing tone as he stepped up to Jonathan. "You're far too loud for our company, let me help with that."

Jonathan felt the smooth, rubbery texture of a ball gag touch his lips. With a groan he obediently opened his mouth and let Garret settle it behind his teeth and secure it. Tight, but not too tight to cause discomfort. The gag barely muffled his moans, but it added another level to the sensations.

He glared at Ellen as she giggled softly. Fortunately for her it was too soft for Richard to hear, otherwise Jonathan was sure she would be similarly gagged.

Jonathan lost track of time. His focus was on the starting and stopping of the vibrators, the feel of Ellen shifting against him, and the tightness of the ropes. Both he and Ellen hung, panting as their torment continued, both determined to hold out for as long as they could.

"Well, well, well," a voice called out nearby. "You've turned into quite the voyeur!"

Jonathan closed his eyes tight and bit down harder around the gag. He tightly clutched at Ellen's hand and she squeezed his back. His breathing quickened and he felt that rising panic.

"Scott," Garret said as he moved himself between the bound submissives and this unwanted man. "I didn't know you were here tonight."

Richard stood close to Jonathan and Ellen, ready to cut them down from the suspension if he needed to.

"I heard that my friend Johnny was to be the star of tonight's show, I had to come and see for myself. Seems to be a perfectly tamed bitch now."

Shame burned at Jonathan's cheeks but his fear was being replaced by hot anger. He growled low in his throat.

"Easy, Jonathan," Richard murmured.

"Omf," Jonathan tried to say through the gag.

Richard narrowed his eyes as he tried to figure out what Jonathan needed.

Jonathan took a deep breath and tried to enunciate as well as he could. "Omfffff."

"Off, got it," Richard removed the gag and Jonathan whipped his head around to stare at Scott.

"Tamed?" he growled, his voice loud and clear.

Scott turned his full attention to Jonathan and quirked an amused brow.

"This isn't some fucking conquest, you prick."

Scott's grin turned into a sneer. "Watch your tongue, boy. Speak with respect."

"Respect is given when it is earned," Jonathan snapped, ignoring Richard's warning hand on his arm. "You don't deserve it. Fuck you, and fuck off!"

Scott snarled and stalked toward Jonathan, but was stopped by Garret gripping his arm.

"Touch him, and you're dead," he said with icy calm. "Leave. He's never been interested in you, and he never will be."

Garret let him go as Scott shook him off and backed up.

"You'll regret speaking to me like that," he said and stalked off.

Garret watched him go for a moment, then quickly turned to Jonathan. He made to untie the ropes but Jonathan stopped him with a shake of his head.

"Lad, it's time," Garret said gently.

"No," Jonathan growled. "I won't be scared out of something I enjoy."

Garret hesitated, for once not sure what to do, then Ellen saved him.

"Jonathan," she said softly, "I would like to be let down now. I'll stay up here with you if you wish, but I don't feel safe being tied up with him around."

Jonathan sighed. She was right, he didn't feel safe up here anymore either.

"Ok," he said with a nod.

Garret and Richard moved quickly to untie the ropes from the harnesses. Jonathan and Ellen were soon separated and standing on their own feet with the harnesses still wrapped around them.

Garret put an arm around Jonathan and cupped Ellen's cheek with one hand, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You were excellent for your first suspension, my dear," he said softly. "I'm sorry we can't properly finish this session today. I think it best if Jonathan and I were to be alone for a while. Richard will take good care of you, as he always does."

Ellen rewarded him with a beaming smile. "I know he will." Her smile faltered and she put a hand on his arm as she leaned in close to his ear. "He's about to drop."

"I know," Garret whispered back with a grimace.

He turned his full attention to Jonathan and scooped him up into his arms.

Jonathan made a small noise,"I can walk." But even with his protest he clutched at the front of Garret's shirt.

"I know, lad," he said as he walked quickly. Cecille was soon at his side.

"Addy said you can use any of these rooms, they lock from the inside. She wanted me to tell you that she is getting Scott removed from her house, and she is very sorry that he was allowed in. She did not invite him."

Garret nodded and said crisply, "We'll talk later."

12