Master Gets Himself a Birthday Gift

Story Info
Eric buys himself his new favorite slave.
6.4k words
4.47
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read Jenna the first cunt, or Rose, this is the story of how their Master got himself a 50th Birthday gift. It takes place before he wins Rose, and in the midst of Jenna's story.

***

Eric kissed his wife goodbye, leaving her in charge of the cunts for the weekend. It wasn't unusual, he would go away for a day or two to acquire a new cunt from another collector or the Hall of Pleasure. It was different though, because he had heard about a high end cunt farm with pure untouched cunts. He was excited to inspect their current offerings, and prepared to pay the steep price for one.

"Hello, Sir." A beautiful naked brunette said. She had a small triangle tuft above her glistening labia. She was uncollared, which confused him, but he was happy to arrive.

"May I get you anything? Or perhaps you would like me to relieve you before you meet the Founder?"

"May I take that relief after meeting the Founder?" He wanted her mouth, which he assumed was her offer, but was impatient to get started in the process.

She brought him to the office of the Founder, and sent him in, and closed the door from outside.

"Eric, it is good to meet you. Sorry about Hanna, no women are allowed in this room."

He was an eighty year old man, in good shape, he was dressed in a robe. Eric had been aware that this place was a bit like a cult, but hadn't expected it to be immediately apparent.

Eric shook his hand and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"I can't have them in here, while we talk about the real deals, since their subservience depends on their believing that men are Gods and women are purely vessels to pleasure the gods or procreate."

"So you don't believe that?"

The Founder laughed and said, "I was a motivational speaker, and my wife left me, and I got hired to give a speech telling women about the healing power of subservience. It was at a larger conference helping women to take more biblical roles. I thought it was bullshit but ultimately it was a pay check, during the engagement, I learned that there were a lot of women looking for this. So I planned and started this reserve."

"Well, Hanna is a beautiful sample of what you've created."

"You should let her relieve you before we go to see the girls, but first I want to explain things. My girls that I'm going to show you, they're all virgins, pure, true virgins. No man has even shaken their hands. They were birthed here, delivered by women, and raised here. We educate so they are good at cooking and cleaning, they're educated to be good conversationalists. They are kept in a separate compound, they come over at 18. We have three coming over today, you can witness their unveiling, and then those three will be available for purchase."

"What is the unveiling?" Eric says excited at the prospect.

"Women are always nude at this compound, they put robes on to go teach or any other thing they do, but these girls will lose their robes in front of the group. It's a beautiful ceremony."

"I would like to attend, and I am thinking of purchasing an 18 year old, so perhaps one of those three."

The Founder nodded and smiled. "It is 1 million for a girl, but you must not make reference to payment or purchase outside of this room. It is a donation to the compound. One of the ways I have made the women so compliant is by avoiding the language of commerce."

Eric nodded and smiled.

"We've kept them pure, and until purchase, which is final, we ask that you not touch them. You will see them nude, you may ask them to pose so you can better see their pussies or assholes, if you want we have a midwife who can show you their intact hymens. But no touching whatsoever. Once you've finalized purchase, you will be allowed to go to an acquaintance suite for the evening. What you do there is your business, but we do have suggestions to maximize her bond to you. As you will be her god, you want to evoke love and lust within her at your mere being."

"How do I go about that?"

"I recommend using your tongue or fingers and making them cum several times, before entering them, then with heavy kissing in missionary, and cum inside them. It maximizes the bond."

The founder confirmed the transfer of funds, and lead him out of the office. "Women with red bands on their wrist, are off limits for use they are my wives. The yellow striped band," he lifted Hanna's wrist to show him, "means they are ready for use, but unavailable to leave the compound. Green means available for use or tranfer, and finally no band are our virgins, no use until they have been claimed."

"The ceremony starts in an hour, Hanna show him to the aquaintence room, and prepare him for the unveiling."

"Yes, sir." She took Eric's hand and lead him to a beautiful well lit suite, and smiled.

"If you're planning on claiming anyone, you want to be well showered, no scent of another woman on you. But if you'd like me to relax you first, and then while you shower I can lay out your ceremonial robe."

"How would you relax me? I assume a blowjob?"

She shook her head. "If you would like a blowjob that would be fine, but I can give you a NURU massage, you can fuck my pussy or my ass. You have free reign, as He has decreed me to be a servent to all gods."

"And I can cum..."

"Anywhere you please." She was bubbly and he wasn't sure how he wanted to fuck her if he only got one round with her.

"I want to fuck your ass, but finish in your mouth," he said as he began to undress.

She grabbed a small bottle of lubricant from a shelf, she squirted out a bit, and began rubbing it into her asshole. Once he was naked, she began lubing up his cock.

"Your cock is magnificent, sir." She kept eye contact and looked as if she was in love with him, and he immediately understood the draw of the women from the compound. She was literally worshipping him.

He bent her over a short dresser, and slid his cock up into her ass, and began grabbing at her tits. She looked back at him and her eyes were filled with blind lust.

Her skin was taut and soft, and he was excited to see what the virgins looked like. After several minutes of railing her ass hard, he pulled out and she slunk to her knees, staring up at him, tongue out. He pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat before exploading into her stomach.

"Thank you, Sir. It was an honor."

He went and showered, washing his cock thoroughly, and making sure he's clean for the ceremony. When he came out, Hanna had laid out a robe, and was gone for the moment.

He put on the robe, which wasmore similar to a night gown, but designed with a man's body in mind.

Hanna returned a few minutes later, her hair up and damp, her body now covered in a similar white robe, more form fitted.

He groped her ass as she lead him to the ceremonial lawn, and explained the process, telling him he could remain clothed throughout if he wished.

When they got to the lawn, there were about twenty women, the Founder and Eric. Seven of the women didn't have wrist bands on, and Eric was eyeing them all greedily.

"We welcome your three new sisters to the compound," the Founder said as the stood and formed a circle. A blonde woman of about 40 on his left and three unclaimed girls on his right. He turned to the three, and smiled.

"We will disrobe, one by one, showing your first glimpse of true human form as well as God form. Then you will join us in nudity. Understood?"

The three all nod looking nervous but excited. Eric was happy to see such variety, there was a red head, an Indian girl, and a blonde. Differing heights and body shapes.

The founder disrobed slowly, revealing a large cock. The next to go, he revealed, was his wife. Her body was great for her age, but as they went down the line, every one was. After a dozen women were naked, it was Eric's turn, and he didn't shy away, showing his own well sculpted body and large cock, with a tuft of hair above it. The girls waiting to be claimed looked, and he saw the red head gulp and smirk.

When she made eye contact afterwards, it was clear to him that she was his pick. A couple more gorgeous women disrobed, and then it came to the women he could claim. The first one had a phenomenal pair of tits, large but sitting in a cute little way with a slight upturn. Then the second had a glistening pair of lips, they were plump and separated at the slit. The third was too thin, the fourth was curvy but had small tits.

Then it was time for the new girls. Everyone got quiet and the first of the new girls, the blonde, stepped forward and the Founder smiled and asked her to recite an oath.

"I will give myself to the man who claims me, he will be my god, my master, my everything. I will obey his every wish and whim."

She lifted off her robe, and revealed a shining smooth, hairless body, with a perfect body. She reminded him of Jenna, his wife, when she had been 20. He knew bringing home a younger version of her would create a problem.

"Welcome to the Compound," the founder and the other already naked women all said. The blonde blushed and smiled.

The red head was next, she stepped forward, and said the oath, and pulled off her robe. She was short, shorter than his wife or the other cunts he kept in his house. She had a small waistline, thick thighs, a big butt, and decent sized tits. Her skin wasn't pale to match her red hair, but somewhat tan. Eric had decided, she was the one. The Compound welcomed her.

The final girl, the Indian, stepped forward, recited the oath and took off her robe. She was tall, and skinny. She had tits, but very little ass.

The compound welcomed her, and the Founder spoke.

"The last part of the ceremony, is for you to see sexual fulfilment in action, to understand the importance of the bond. At this point, my senior wife," he held the hand of the blonde next to him, "and I will make love, while my others will pleasure each other.

Eric hadn't been told about this aspect, but watched as the man laid his wife down on the lawn, and mounted her. The other women sat upright, in a tribbing position that allowed them to kiss. Eric watched and his erection grew and he noticed the red head watching him instead of the sexual display in front of them.

Once the wife and Founder both came, the tribbing finished. The women began going to the house, the unclaimed women waited and Hanna quickly cleaned the Founder's cock with her mouth.

"These are the women looking to become dedicated, do any of them stand out for you?" The founder said as Hanna headed into the house.

Eric smiled and nodded. He liked the idea of toying with the others, but since he couldn't try them out, he would find the exercise frustrating.

"The red head, what's her name?" He asked firmly, and the red head smiled and blushed. His hard cock twitched in response.

"They haven't been given names. Names are given when dedication happens. You would be given right to name the girl you pick."

"Ok, I would like her to become dedicated to me."

"Great, you may take her hand, and I will lead you both back to the acquaintance room, and you may get to know one another."

He took the red head's hand and she smiled and said, "Hello, Sir."

"May I kiss her here on the lawn?" Eric asked the Founder.

"I suppose that would be fine."

He leaned down, his cock touching her upper abdomen, and he kissed her on the lips, soft at first, then slowly introducing his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmm" she moaned softly.

The other girls jealously clapped, and then went to another door into the house. The Founder led Eric and his new prize back in, to the suite.

With the door locked, Eric sat next to her on the bed, and held her hand.

"You are gorgeous," he said with a soft tone, trying to make her feel at ease.

"You're handsome, Sir. And I like the look of your phallus." She bit her lip, and he smiled.

"I want to get to know you before I take you to my home, but I also really want to relieve the sexual tension. What would you prefer to start with?"

"I don't want you to think that I'm just carnal, but I find you very attractive, and I am very arroused, and think I will be able to get to know you better, afterwards." She looked nervous that she may answer the question wrong.

Eric kissed her again, and urged her onto her back to lay down. His cock touching her lower thigh as they kissed. He kissed her neck, and had one hand on her hip, the other on her left tit.

"Oh god," she said as he kissed the nape of her neck.

He kissed his way down, lingering on her breasts, making sure to tease her properly. He perked up her nipples with his lips and tongue but denied his teeth, not wanting to overplay.

When he got to her pussy, he inhaled her scent, which was light but distinct. Her lips were visibly wet, and he knew she was needing to cum.

He spread her knees, and kissed her inner thighs. He had never had a freshly 18 year old, or a virgin, and so he had never let his mouth wander a body as he did with her.

She was squirming and trying to contain herself, and he teased until he thought she would lose the fight, and then he finally kissed her pink pussy, at the top of the slit, and slid his tongue in just enough to find the clit at the crest, and begin working her.

He licked and sucked at her clit, enjoying her taste. When he got into a rhythm sucking and licking that seemed to stiffen her body, he continued slowly increasing the pressure and speed.

"I'mmm ughhh!" she cried out as she came the first orgasm of her life.

Her taste changed, and he felt her fluid run down his chin, but he continued to lick and suck at exactly the speed and pressure that had worked for her, getting her to grunt, and scream three more times, before she finally tried to pull her pussy from his mouth, but he held on a moment longer.

He sat up and looked down at her. Her skin was flush, her nipples erect, and she was crying.

"Are you alright?" Eric asked.

She nodded, and smiled through her tears.

"I'm sorry, I just orgasmed, and it was better than I imagined. And you're better than any man I expected to become dedicated to. I thought I might be with someone older."

"I'm 50, so I am older," he said, his hands on her thighs gently.

"I meant older like Him," she said and he understood she meant the Founder.

He laid next to her, and kissed her softly.

"I taste good on your lips," she said with a soft smile and he wiped her tears away.

"Yes, you taste perfect."

They kissed again, "should I taste you?"

He shook his head. "I love getting blowjobs, and eventually you will, but I want to make you mine, officially."

She grinned widely and nodded.

He kissed her and rolled on top of her, his cock touching her wet labia, and said, "I'll go slow."

He slowly pushed his cock between her wet lips, and she held her breath. He felt a slight resistance and he knew he'd reached her hymen. She kissed him, and he pushed through, and she exhaled into his mouth.

Once he was fully inside of her, with his balls resting on her freshly bleached asshole, she wrapped her legs around his hips, and hooked her ankles.

"Thank you for choosing me," she said and the look of worship he had seen from Hanna was there in her eyes.

He kissed her, and slowly pumped in and out with her legs locked around him. He knew he was going to love her, and he suspected somehow she already loved him. He kissed her neck held the back of her head, and after making love like he had never with anyone but his wife, he came inside her, and she cried gently again and smiled.

She kept her legs around him, and he kissed her again.

"I'm yours," she said softly.

After a long lingering moment looking at each other and kissing, he pulled out of her, and revealed his cock a swirl of red and white, and the sheet stained.

He told her to shower, and he would get the sheets changed. When Hanna arrived with clean sheets he told her to suck his cock clean, and to his surprise she did it with a smile.

Having both showered and dried off, Eric joined his new toy in bed, kissing her and laying on his side to look at her.

"You haven't been given a name yet?"

She shook her head.

"I will give you one, and you and I can use your name together, but the other women living with me don't have names, so they are referred to by color. in front of them you will be Red. Ok?"

She nodded, and her eyes locked on him in rapt attention.

"What is your name, Sir?" she asked him.

"My name is only for my wife. For you though, I think, you are a Brittany. What do you think?"

She said, "oh I like it!"

"So, Brittany," she giggled at him calling her by her new name, "I'm curious, when did you turn 18?"

"Two days ago, Sir."

"That was my birthday too. I'm 50, and that's why I came to get you, I wanted someone perfect like you."

She blushed, and said "I'm not perfect, but thank you."

"What isn't perfect?" He asked playfully.

"I didn't do well in my cooking classes..."

Eric laughed, "if you burn my dinner, I can just punish you."

She smirked at him and stuck her tongue out, he grabbed it between his thumb and forefinger.

"You stuck it out, so now you have to use it."

She gulped and he let go. "What do you want me to lick?"

"Eventually, that tongue will touch everything, but right now, it's your pick. And I will return the favor no matter what."

She looked nervous but nodded, and said, "lay on your front, sir."

He rolled onto his stomach with a smile. He felt her small hands separate his ass cheeks, and then her lips kissed his hole as he had done to her clit, and she slid her tongue out and started licking, licking across his asshole instead of probing and toying. He forced himself not to laugh, because she was so naive and he found it adorable, and it only made him want her more.

He let her lick his asshole for a few minutes before telling her she was ok to stop, and then he explained that one of the things he required from her was after any use of her mouth on his asshole or cock, she needed to go do a full mouth cleaning, making sure to mouthwash and brush, before she would be allowed to kiss him again.

She came back a couple minutes later, smiling and minty fresh and he kissed her.

"Can I show you the proper way to rim someone?" He said and she nodded with a slight frown. "You did what I asked, you licked, and I loved it, but I want to show you the way it should be done. Don't feel sad, your lack of experience is beautiful!"

He kissed her, and then urged her onto her back and said, "can you put your legs behind your shoulders?"

She smiled and put her ankles back behind her shoulders, her bare feet beside her ears. He looked down at her pussy and smiled, and got down and realized her anus was untainted and matched the flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Did you bleach your asshole?" He asked having not seen one before.

"Yes, Mary, who was in charge of getting us ready for dedication did it this morning before the unveiling, that and a full wax. Is that ok?"

He didn't answer, but shoved his face into her crack, and started pressing against her asshole with tongue. She grunted in surprise and he started rimming her gleefully.

He ate her ass for several minutes, working his tongue in and out, and she squirmed for him.

Finally, he got up and told her to stay still, and he grabbed the lube from the shelf, and spread it over his cock liberally, and then started working some into her ass with a finger.

"Please go slow," she asked and she looked terrified.

"I will go slow and easy, and if you need me to stop I will."

She relaxed slightly, and he touched the head of his cock to her small pristine anus and gave a gentle push forward.

"Rub your clit as I start," he told her softly, and she did as she was told.

"Brittany, you're doing so good," he reassured her as her hole started to open slowly to let the tip of the head inside her. She smiled a painful smile and let out a grunt of air.

12